Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
SolidRock

Proof That God Will Protect Israel

Rate this topic

In philosophical and esoteric sense, any decent person who has acute awareness of Divine unity is ontologically Jewish. The Talmud says that "Anyone who (completely) rejects idolatry is called a Jew". 

Guys, I'm Jewish :LOL:

Sorry, couldn't resist :P 

salam alaikum

bismilah alrahman alraheem

isn't the term jewish in relation to be ethnically descended from Judas, the son of Israel .. like King David was? So it's kind of a tribal term, rather than religious i believe. Of course people mix the two up, but correct me if im wrong brother Yoel ..

Israel could not be a jew nor Joseph because Judas was their brother and son. In a sense the name Judas has taken precedent over the Prophetic name of Joseph, Jacob, Isaac, Abraham .. because Judas was not a prophet, and the religion of God is the religion of Israel .. make sense?

thanks

peace

Edited by peace seeker II

read life of prophet Muhammed(s) and his personality with open mind, then come back and read your own post you will find it stupid.

how can you think killing of infants and little beautiful children can be ever justified or permitted by merciful GOD?

Bismilah alrahman alraheem,

salaam alaikum,

the problem is they misinterpret verse like the following, much like wahabis misinterpret Quran ..

“Attack the land of Merathaim and those who live in Pekod. Pursue, kill and completely destroy them,” declares the Lord. “Do everything I have commanded you. 

Jeremiah 50:21

23 then the Lord will drive out all these nations before you, and you will dispossess nations larger and stronger than you. 24 Every place where you set your foot will be yours: Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the Euphrates River to the Mediterranean Sea. 25 No one will be able to stand against you. The Lord your God, as he promised you, will put the terror and fear of you on the whole land, wherever you go.

Deuteronomy 11

You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

Leviticus 25:46

However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.

Deuteronomy 20:16

When the Lord your God gives you rest from all the enemies around you in the land he is giving you to possess as an inheritance, you shall blot out the name of Amalek from under heaven. Do not forget!

Deuteronomy 25:19

So on that day Moses swore to me, ‘The land on which your feet have walked will be your inheritance and that of your children forever, because you have followed the Lord my God wholeheartedly.’

Joshua 14:9

Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession.

Psalms 16:6

Prepare a place to slaughter his children for the sins of their ancestors; they are not to rise to inherit the land and cover the earth with their cities.

Isaiah 14:21

they ignore countless other verses such as this

An inheritance claimed too soon will not be blessed at the end. 

Proverbs 20:21

Through your own fault you will lose the inheritance I gave you. I will enslave you to your enemies in a land you do not know, for you have kindled my anger, and it will burn forever.” 

Jeremiah 17:4

fi aman ilah

bismilah alrahman alraheem,

salam alaikum,

would like to add that for them it's a war against Ismail's children:

even though God talks well of ismail  some times in the book, they chose to take only the bad:

And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.

genesis 17:20

“You are now pregnant
    and you will give birth to a son.
You shall name him Ishmael,[a]
    for the Lord has heard of your misery.
12 He will be a wild donkey of a man;
    his hand will be against everyone
    and everyone’s hand against him,
and he will live in hostility

toward[b] all his brothers.

genesis 16

19 Then God said, “Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac.[d] I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. 20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation. 21 But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year.”

Genesis 17

what most people are not aware of is when they say "arab", they mean descendants of Ismail ..

anyway, all these have solutions that can justify a more Islamic and peaceful interpretation of the Old Testament, away from takfiri racist ones of the pseudo zionists .. i say pseudo because mount zion is holy, but those people don't care about holiness or sanctity .. just like our wahabis. One day the true believers among the children of Israel will get what was promised to them by God in sha Allah .. but those will be peaceful loving people who wont hate people or who wont mind sharing and caring for the holy land together with other tribes. in sha Allah .. worship together in peace .. after arrival of the messiah anointed one .. sayidna mesih ..

fi aman ilah

Wa-aleikum salam!

isn't the term jewish in relation to be ethnically descended from Judas, the son of Israel .. like King David was? So it's kind of a tribal term, rather than religious i believe.

Historically, there were 12 tribes of Jacob's descendents who followed Judaism, plus whoever joined the religion of Moses. This tribal identity was kept according to the paternal line, so people from outside could join the tribes over a couple of generations.

After the siege of the Assyrian king Sancheriv, over 2,700 years ago, this tribal system became mostly disbanded and the word "Jewish" started to mean what it does now, any followers of the religion that was practiced in the Davidic Kindgom of Judea. In the later books of the Hebrew Bible it has already this meaning and there are references to people who became "Judaized" by conversion.

Nowadays, the only specific tribe that is still around, presumably, more or less intact, are the Cohanim, direct paternal descendants of Aharon, Moses' brother. But they are also considered Jewish, as in Judaism. There are metaphysical explanations, why this historically tribal name became a generic name for all followers of Judaism very long time ago. The name of Jacob's son Judah (Yehudah) literally means "praising God". So it naturally became a religious, not a tribal, term.

Edited by Yoel

anyway, all these have solutions that can justify a more Islamic and peaceful interpretation of the Old Testament

Exactly. The Bible talks here about the particular covenant with Isaac and his son Jacob, which became later on the covenant of Moses. It doesn't contradict the possibility that Ismael and his descendents could have their own covenant. In fact, some major medieval Jewish philosophers already discussed this.

Note that most verses about Ismael are positive, while there is a whole bunch of extremely dark prophecies about Jews in general and about particular sons of Jacob, especially in the final chapters of the Five Books of Moses. Harsh words are not unusual in the Scripture even in regard to the greatest people.

Of course, there are some minor disagreements, which I am sure could be also solved. For example, according to the Jewish narrated tradition, Ismael repented and became a righteous person, while according to the Quran he was a prophet and must have been, presumably, always a perfect person. But one can say that they are different stages and types of perfection or something like that.

In my experience, when Western people say "Arab", there usually have no clue whatsoever about Arabic or Muslim history...

Edited by Yoel

salam alaikum

bismilah alrahman alraheem

isn't the term jewish in relation to be ethnically descended from Judas, the son of Israel .. like King David was? So it's kind of a tribal term, rather than religious i believe. Of course people mix the two up, but correct me if im wrong brother Yoel ..

Israel could not be a jew nor Joseph because Judas was their brother and son. In a sense the name Judas has taken precedent over the Prophetic name of Joseph, Jacob, Isaac, Abraham .. because Judas was not a prophet, and the religion of God is the religion of Israel .. make sense?

thanks

peace

Salam

Yes, it's a cultural identity that is different from the religious "Jew" aspect.

This guy is the "father of modern Zionism." On the right side, it shows him as a "Jewish Atheist."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Herzl

^They moved his resting place to inside Israel, and the Jews apparently look up to him a lot.

Peace.

@Solid Rock- u really want to defend these israelis. Lets see...

Sephardic SPIRITUAL leader rabbi Ovadia Yosef in his weekly sermon said: The Goyim were born to serve us. They have no other purpose except to serve the people of Israel."

The jews laugh at christian goyim(cattle) every time u defend them. I can give u more quotes from top jewish leaders but whats the use. You want ti be their goyim afterall.

Asalamu Aliekuim Brothers and Eid Mubarak.Now,I turn the subject at hand.Mister rock ( or whatever his name is, has made a very good point in what he said.Allah has said repeatedly not only in Torah but also in Qur'an that he will protect Isreal.And I mean Isreal,that is, the Jewish people.(read Surah Al Baqurah where He says "ENTER INTO THIS CITY WICH I HAVE GIVEN YOU,AND INDEED I SHALL CAUSE YOU TO ENTER IN IT AGAIN,FROM VARIOUS NATIONS" this is not referring to "the believers" only,but to every Jew in every nation,saying that they will come home by the will of Almighty Allah.And,sorry to tell you,my brothers and sisters in Islam,but that mosque,al aqsa? Is not even a legitimate arguing point,Umar ibn Khattab ( may his bones be ground to dust) put it there to send a statement to the Jews of his superiority.It is a monument to oppression and nothing more. Think of it,How would we feel if the Vatican just waltzed into Mecca and ( Auodhu Billah ) put a chapel right on top of Qana Qibla? I think we would be pretty upset.So lets just cool it and accept historical facts and stop listening to mullahs who only have money and politics in mind.Does anyone even know why Iran doesn't have favorable thought on Isreal? It is because Isreal is Irans top regional competitor both economically and politically. Historically,We have to accept,That no nation ever existed called Palestine,only a region,and al aqsa was never a legitimate Masjid,and Mullahs do enjoy lieing occasionally,And ,Guess what? Allah might just be on the side of the Zionists! Thank You,Jezakh Allah,Salaamu Aliekuim,And Good night my dear brethren,.

Asalamu Aliekuim Brothers and Eid Mubarak.Now,I turn the subject at hand.Mister rock ( or whatever his name is, has made a very good point in what he said.Allah has said repeatedly not only in Torah but also in Qur'an that he will protect Isreal.And I mean Isreal,that is, the Jewish people.(read Surah Al Baqurah where He says "ENTER INTO THIS CITY WICH I HAVE GIVEN YOU,AND INDEED I SHALL CAUSE YOU TO ENTER IN IT AGAIN,FROM VARIOUS NATIONS" this is not referring to "the believers" only,but to every Jew in every nation,saying that they will come home by the will of Almighty Allah.And,sorry to tell you,my brothers and sisters in Islam,but that mosque,al aqsa? Is not even a legitimate arguing point,Umar ibn Khattab ( may his bones be ground to dust) put it there to send a statement to the Jews of his superiority.It is a monument to oppression and nothing more. Think of it,How would we feel if the Vatican just waltzed into Mecca and ( Auodhu Billah ) put a chapel right on top of Qana Qibla? I think we would be pretty upset.So lets just cool it and accept historical facts and stop listening to mullahs who only have money and politics in mind.Does anyone even know why Iran doesn't have favorable thought on Isreal? It is because Isreal is Irans top regional competitor both economically and politically. Historically,We have to accept,That no nation ever existed called Palestine,only a region,and al aqsa was never a legitimate Masjid,and Mullahs do enjoy lieing occasionally,And ,Guess what? Allah might just be on the side of the Zionists! Thank You,Jezakh Allah,Salaamu Aliekuim,And Good night my dear brethren,.

Wa alaikum salaam brother and Allah Barik feek ..

"Israel" has as much to do with Prophet Israel as "Islamic"State has to do with Islam and the prophet Mohamed.

Prophet Israel was and is a Muslim, therefore, the pious people of Palestine are the true inheritors of Prophet Israel's land in sha Allah .. be they Jew (as they are respected in Iran unlike all other "Israeli" allied Arab nations) Christians or Muslims .. 

Al Aqsa is a location. It's the location where our Prophet ascended on his night journey, which holds significant importance for us. We don't care about the bricks or walls around that area. It's all symbolic and spiritual. (Also, it was our qibla until it go changed, giving it additional significance, as well as countless other reasons)

The oppressors must be removed. Wether they call themselves Israel, or Crusaders, or Islamic State .. they don't represent any of the teachings of Jacob, Jesus or Mohamed. They are impostor hypocrites and the Bible describes the fake "Israelis" as synagogue of satan:

Revelations 2:9

I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

​and here their plight in sha Allah ..

Revelations 3:9

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. 

interesting documentary called "synagogue of satan" .. it's 4 hour long but highly informative. i'm at the first 10 minutes and they describe how Hitler managed to turn Germany into the most powerful country in Europe by breaking away from the synagogue of satan bankers system, and focus on debt free barter system. anyway, here it is ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPgrDrdQKlg

that WW2 was a war of Germany against the money system .. a bit like the war against Ghadafi was also claimed to be a war against his attempt to make a new gold standard financial system

easily readable transcript:

http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/Andrew.Carrington.Hitchcock/Synagogue.of.Satan/1936-1948.htm

"Invade" or "Invasion" use just for legal countries. Whatever , if you imagine USA as God (!!!!!!!) , yes , he will protect them! like what happened in the past. When Israel invaded Palestine , Lebanon , Syria etc , no one tried to stop them(and worst , US and UK sends troops to Israel) , but when muslims answered Israel , UN comes and stopped the war! Where was UN when muslims was killing by racists?? 

Salam/Shalom/Peace Jahan Singh,

Asalamu Aliekuim Brothers and Eid Mubarak.

I hope you had a wonderful Eid. :)

Now,I turn the subject at hand.Mister rock ( or whatever his name is, has made a very good point in what he said.Allah has said repeatedly not only in Torah but also in Qur'an that he will protect Isreal.

I don't know if you will post again, but it is interesting the verses in the Qur'an concerning the Children of Israel. While I have researched "Israel" in the Qur'an, I have not found "Palestine" in the  English translations I have searched. The English translation I read most is Yusuf Ali's, because that is the one most of my Muslim friends use.

And I mean Isreal,that is, the Jewish people.(read Surah Al Baqurah where He says "ENTER INTO THIS CITY WICH I HAVE GIVEN YOU,AND INDEED I SHALL CAUSE YOU TO ENTER IN IT AGAIN,FROM VARIOUS NATIONS" this is not referring to "the believers" only,but to every Jew in every nation,saying that they will come home by the will of Almighty Allah.

Are you quoting Sura 2:58?

In Yusuf Ali's Englist translation, it does not say "enter in it again, from various nations."  What translation of the Qur'an are you using, please? (If you post again?)  (I boldened some.)

And remember We said: "Enter this town, and eat of the plenty therein as ye wish; but enter the gate with humility, in posture and in words, and We shall forgive you your faults and increase (the portion of) those who do good." - 2:58 (Y. Ali)

And,sorry to tell you,my brothers and sisters in Islam,but that mosque,al aqsa? Is not even a legitimate arguing point,Umar ibn Khattab ( may his bones be ground to dust) put it there to send a statement to the Jews of his superiority.It is a monument to oppression and nothing more. Think of it,How would we feel if the Vatican just waltzed into Mecca and ( Auodhu Billah ) put a chapel right on top of Qana Qibla? I think we would be pretty upset.So lets just cool it and accept historical facts and stop listening to mullahs who only have money and politics in mind.Does anyone even know why Iran doesn't have favorable thought on Isreal? It is because Isreal is Irans top regional competitor both economically and politically. Historically,We have to accept,That no nation ever existed called Palestine,only a region,and al aqsa was never a legitimate Masjid,and Mullahs do enjoy lieing occasionally,And ,Guess what? Allah might just be on the side of the Zionists! Thank You,Jezakh Allah,Salaamu Aliekuim,And Good night my dear brethren,.

No, I don't think Muslims would appreciate the Vatican doing what you suggest. It would start WWW III, but I really doubt the Vatican would even try to do that. From what it seems, it looks like the Pope is interested in united the Abrahamic faiths, not starting a crusade against Muslims, unlike his predecessors during the time of the Crusades. The Crusades by the way disobeyed Jesus Christ's commands to love enemies (Matthew 5:43-48; Luke 6:27-37). Many Catholics and Protestants are guilty of disobeying Jesus Christ's commands. :( I believe God will judge all those who disobey Jesus Christ.

Anyways, I don't think most Jews nor Christians desire to go to Mecca or Medina (though Jewish people were kicked out of Medina long time ago). Many Jewish people do consider the land of Israel special and given by G-d to their forefathers and to them, regardless of what other Jewish people who demonize them say. Many Christians as well consider the land of Israel to be special, since Jesus Christ walked and talked and healed people in Israel.

The fact that many Jews, Christians, and Muslims consider the land to be special and Jerusalem to be "holy" shows the spiritual importance of the land. It is important to note though that Jerusalem is the holiest city of Jewish people who believe in G-d, whereas my Sunni Muslims tell me that Mecca is the holiest city of Muslims. Christians should not have a holy city, due to what Jesus Christ said in John 4 to the Samaritan woman.

In my opinion, it was evil of the Gentile Christians to take Jerusalem away the Jewish people who rejected Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus Christ). It would be a dream come true for many Jewish people if both the Christians and the Muslims ever decided to give Jerusalem back to Judaism.

Some Jewish people believe that will happen when the Messiah comes, that Israel will be restored to her former glory again. One of the many reasons why many Jewish people do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah is because he did not rule from Jerusalem. He did not conquer the Romans who were oppressing his people. Instead, the Romans later destroyed Jerusalem and eventually scattered the Children of Israel to different parts of the world (including Persia). It is all really sad. :(

However, I believe that when Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus Christ) returns, He will fulfill the rest of the Messianic prophecies concerning him!

Peace and may El Shaddai greatly bless you with His amazing love, joy, and peace - even in the midst of injustice.

For any Muslim with an open mind, I sincerely hope you will get a Christian Bible and read Ezekiel 38 -- if you do, you'll find that God, over 2,500 years ago, warns that a massive army under the direction of a man (Gog) from the area of Magog, and containing troops from Persia, Ethiopia, etc., will attack and invade Israel -- but that God will utterly destroy them.

If you study the list of nations or tribes that will invade, you'll find that they will come from Russia, Turkey, Iran, "Ethiopia" (Sudan) and Libya. What do all of those invading, anti-Israel groups have in common? ISLAM. So, more than 2,500 years ago -- more that 1,000 years before Islam was even a twinkle in Muhammad's eye -- God was ALREADY foretelling the utter destruction of those Muslims when they dared to attack Israel.

But again, please read Ezekiel 38 for yourself, and do your own open-minded research.

I don't come to bring hate or to insult your religion -- I come only to bring truth, proven by ancient Biblical prophesy coming true today, right before our eyes.

Peace,

The Rock <><

God is not only powerful.

God is just as well.