Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
kiptanui

Why Are Young Women Like This?

Rate this topic

<p>

• It's also a "trend" to wear your hijab in a fashion way. Like, with lion skin or something like that.
  • Wearing clothes like western people (not the modest clothes)

I wonder what you mean by Western clothes and not modest clothes.

I wonder what you mean by Western clothes and not modest clothes.

I will answer that below

I also wonder why people have a problem with hijabi women being fashionable. Are we supposed to dress like old hags? 

In all due to respect, do you think that the hijab is to attract people?! No!

Therefore, it's very stupid and un-Islamic to wear hijabs with lion-theme, or hijab like a supermodel.. you know.. check some pics out on google.

:o  :sick:   :wacko:. I don't even know what happened in that video neither want to know. It already discussed me and was very shocked to see such video. I never thought western "muslim" women could go this far, but this was too much.

Edited by sayedamir2000

I will answer that below

In all due to respect, do you think that the hijab is to attract people?! No!

Therefore, it's very stupid and un-Islamic to wear hijabs with lion-theme, or hijab like a supermodel.. you know.. check some pics out on google.

Calm down and stop with the wahabi mentality will you?No one said anything about wanting to look like a supermodel, but if a woman wants to dress and look nice there is nothing wrong with that as long as she maintains her modesty.

Calm down and stop with the wahabi mentality will you?No one said anything about wanting to look like a supermodel, but if a woman wants to dress and look nice there is nothing wrong with that as long as she maintains her modesty.

ok, lets leave it here  :)

How many brothers on SC would kill to be the celebrity in the video? :dry:

Lol never.

im thankful with what i have.

And i dont feel celebrities to be more wourthy

I wouldnt call him/them celebrities. They only have some few hundred thousands subs that likes their vids nothing more special.

Lol, idk maybe some would some not

Edited by qwefs

How many brothers on SC would kill to be the celebrity in the video?

i wouldn't. Bc we are allowed to marry only four......i would spend my whole life selecting the best four out of them...and they run really well and i am no Usain Bolt. :P

As a woman this is so emberassing. this generation is truly lost but the good part is that they are teenage girls, hope the elders girls, and I mean 20+, are not behaving like this. And heeey, dont bash us "western" girls, not all of us is like that.

OMG what on Earth did i just see.. what is this world heading for?

Those girls are badly in need of a good lecture!!! It's like breaking my heart to see them screaming around like a bunch of crazy chickens.. and their parents, oh God, did they allow them to even participate :o

Edited by Anisa Bandeh Khoda

The chances of all of you running would also be very high.

Why?

Simple, you would be curious to know what on earth is going on so you would follow the crowd to find out.

Most probably many of these girls were caught off guard and had no clue what was going.

Actually,

the issue is how the female brain is wired. They are designed to be very selective in choosing possible mates.

You see, females want the alpha male, the male that other females find desirable. The top shelf item. The pick of the litter.

So, they see these musicians who are in the spotlight and they see that they are desirable to many other females (or society in general), and it just perpetuates the situation.

Only a small portion of the population can be called "popular musicians."

" I have lost all hope from 'Muslim' Western girls after watching this video. Smh."

Loss of hope and despair is against Islam. Don't be a busta.

Honestly half of these comments leave my with a sour taste in my mouth. You don't know these women so do not make assumptions based on a short video clip of them. The men here are acting as if they are imperfect and that somehow western women are merely tainted. Most people I see when they don't know what to say about the women they just simply say "western." Painting all western women with a broad stroke isn't justifiable in any sort of way. Sure what they are doing looks ridiculous, but I'm not embarrassed from them. They don't make me embarrassed to be a woman and you want to know why? Because not all women act in this way and I don't have to act as if this video clip has the weight of creating a generality on all "western" or young Muslim women; whatever you think is appropriate to deem them. I was told to make excuses for others before I judge.

Should I post a clip of "western" Muslim men lusting over women and ask "why are young men like this?"

This is a pointless thread.