Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

"precision" Israeli Airstrike Hits Ambulance

Rate this topic

• Moderators

Bismillah, 

This is the reality of life in Gaza at the moment. 

As you can clearly see in the video, there was noone with arms present in the area. 

These were medics trying to load patients into the ambulance. 

And not one but several missile strikes. 

May Allah(s.w.a) curse the Zionist Dogs. 

(Warning Graphic Content)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=385_1406762011

Please share this on Social Media

The mainstream media will never show this, so it is our responsibility

Edited by Abu Hadi
  • Advanced Member

Clearly, the video shows what building behind the ambulance was targeted. How can you assume there were no arms present?

Over 1000 civilians have been killed or injured. They are targeting everything. They hit schools, UN shelters, hospitals, homes, mosques, water sanitation plants, energy plants. What haven't they hit? How many Israelis have been killed? Like 3? Clearly Israel have become this generations Nazis. They are trying to ethnically cleanse Palestinians. This is genocide. I guess those four children playing soccer were also near a building huh? No they weren't.

Plus Israel has one of the top, if not the top, military technology. Everything is precision for them. Every person they kill or injure is not an accident.

Edited by Repentant
  • Advanced Member

Clearly, the video shows what building behind the ambulance was targeted. How can you assume there were no arms present?

So what? How can you just assume that every building has arms in it?

I've posted many times already a video of Israel flattening/destroying a whole city. According to the UN, around 85% of all those killed have been innocent civilians.

Israel is the most cowardly army in the world. They just bomb through the unreachable air one of the most densely populated areas on the planet, but on actual ground combat they suck... even with a superior military. They barely even went into Gaza on a ground incursion and Hamas killed around 50 soldiers.

• Veteran Member

The problem is, for all the high standards Israel has set for itself, it will, does, kill 100 unarmed civilians, women and children among them, if it kills a single lone Hamas member along with others. This, I believe, is a big problem, and likely to be proven a war crime than not

It goes back to the philosophy of the sides fighting the war, the thing they are fighting for, is it a just war or an unjust war, and whether they attach importance to the lives of ordinary civilians during the achievement of their goals of war. Israeli tactics of war and the leniency they show with 'collateral damage', or with the murders of innocents to put it plainly, is almost an open secret.

Only if the veto-wielding United States and West European countries could be bypassed the rest of the world would put Israeli regime in The Hague and we'd have Mr. Benjamum Netanyahu along with his cronies spending the rest of their lives behind bars. But alas, this world is of the powerful not the weak, of dictatorship of the powerful few who care not about the democracy of the all.

It is, basically, the West versus the rest.

• Moderators

Wrong. The video clearly shows the ambulance was targeted. Did you see anyone carrying weapons ???  I think the camera got a pretty good perspective. This is not the first time in this war this has happened,

The kids on the beach, the U.N. School (at least twice), thought they give the IDF their coordinates every day,

The Hospital, twice, countless other instances, still the world watches in silence. 

I'm sorry there is no way to convince me or most of us here on Shia Chat that civilians aren't deliberately being targeted.

So you can save your time trying to convince us. There are many other videos besides this one showing 2 ton bombs being dropped in the middle of apartment complexes, dropping of white phosphorus, etc, etc, etc. 

Edited by Abu Hadi
  • Advanced Member

every single thing they do will backfire against them in a way that they can't defend and are hopeless to stop.

even that devil zbigniew brezinski (top us security official) has said that israel will be wiped off the map in 10 years (stated in 2012)

8 more years to go

• Advanced Member

The man called : Ya Muhammad.

Other man said : Show the world, show the UN, show the traitor Arabs, they are all traitors.

The old lady called :  come and carry these people to ambulance, the man answered angrily : No more ambulances.

A British commentator said :

First time I have ever seen a note from liveleak claiming they could not verify authenticity, they need to do that a lot more and why now all of a sudden claim this? Stupid. 

If this happened in ANY other country it would be called terrorism. That's what this is, war IS terrorism for these people, if you support this "war" that makes you a "terrorist" in my book

Another British added:

US supplies Israel with $1 billion worth of munitions to continue waging a war on a densely populated civilian area inhabited with population of mostly kids that has killed nearly 1400 so far - OK
Accuses Putin of supplying People's Republic of Donetsk with munitions to defend themselves against the Kiev junta that the people do not wish to be ruled by, and that has shelled and killed 700 civilians so far - NEXT HITLER, SANCTIONS, NATO EXPANSION, DEEP CONCERN

To read more about this: 

US Approves $225m for Israeli ’Iron Dome’ System

US to Train, Arm Ukraine National Guard in 2015

Ithink the American politicians think of poor people as a "zombies" , lets arm those and those to kill as many as needed to achieve total submission to our imperialism.