Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
master_ier

Abd Allah Ibn Saba: Myth Exploded (New Book!)

Rate this topic

And it can be read or downloaded for free here: LINK

[update]: Found out, how to download. I will put it in my website inshAllah [so that Shiites can download and read]. I will also put link to amazon insh'Allah.

It is almost impossible to find any single Salafi writer or speaker on Shi’ism who will not mention one ‘Abd Allah b. Saba as the founder of the Shi’i madhhab. This Ibn Saba is their bogeyman, through which they seek to scare away the truth-seekers from objectively researching the origins of Shi’ism. Expectedly, Shaykh Ibn Taymiyyah has played this same card in his infamous Minhaj al-Sunnah. He is never left behind in such matters! This book therefore is a reply to Ibn Taymiyyah first and foremost, and then to his ilk. We have compiled and critically examined all the primary Sunni and Shi’i reports about Ibn Saba. We have equally proved, through in-depth rijali investigations, that it is impossible to establish his existence in the Sunni books, to begin with. In the same manner, everything that our Sunni brothers claim about ‘Abd Allah b. Saba – especially his alleged role in the bloody overthrow of ‘Uthman, his alleged tabarra from Abu Bakr and ‘Umar, and his alleged belief in the khilafah of Imam ‘Ali – are all nothing but popular fables and notorious rumours. There is not a single reliable Sunni or Shi’i report to prove any of them. In this book, we have presented the full findings to let the world see the ignorance and dishonesty of those who peddle(d) the Ibn Saba myth as evidence.

IT CAN BE BOUGHT IN AMAZON. HERE IS THE LINK

And it can be read or downloaded for free here: LINK

The other books can be bought HERE too.

And they too can be read or downloaded HERE.

And the author can be contacted for comments, inquiries, suggestions, criticisms, corrections, etc through toyib.olawuyi@mail.com 

Great work mA. ^_^ The title would have been better if it wasnt myth exploded lol. Maybe something like Ibn Saba The Myth.

I don't know much about ABS, but my insight does explain how Islam was divided into shias and sunnis. And what were the causes?

Uncivilized Arabs became civilized and they defeated centuries old civilization of Zoroastrians of Iran. The enmity of Arabs and Persians is deeply rooted. Persians never accepted the defeat, so they found Jews their allies and began the conspiracies against Islam. Jews were driven out of Hijaz but never from Iran. Jews are still there and more than happy, they wouldn't like to emigrate to Israel from there.

We see that today Iran is cut off from the rest of the Muslim world because of everything it has including the Jafari madhab as the state religion. But don't think that Iranians are secluded because of their sectarian revolution. Iran was secluded even under Shah.

I think most people don't know that Iran is one of the two nations that first recognized Israel. Iranian (civil) nuclear program was initiated by Israel and there were diplomatic relations between the two 'ideological states' until Khomeni regime. Khomeni himself bought Israeli weapons to fight Saddam Hussain.

The 'apparent' rivalry of Iran with Israel is basically a mask of deception. The actual game is the Iranian ambition to push the Arabs and lead the Islamic world for material gains.

Iranians use Hamas as a bait for the terrorist Israeli state, they make Hamas mess with Israel through their limited monetary and military support. And when Israel lashes back, Iranians don't jump in but start yelling, 'Look at the Arabs, they are not supporting the Palestinians.'

Well, if Iranians are so sincere to the Palestinians why don't they go to war with Israel? Why just make the two groups fight? 

Iranian mindset today explains well how Jews were involved in the division of Muslims into shias and sunnis. 

With this brief introduction its easier to understand the Iranian mindset.

ABS was whether or not involved in the creation of shia ideology, what were the key factors included (1) racism, (2) pride, (3) hatred for Arabs, at least.

Edited by Alamgir

I don't know much about ABS, but my insight does explain how Islam was divided into shias and sunnis. And what were the causes?

Uncivilized Arabs became civilized and they defeated centuries old civilization of Zoroastrians of Iran. The enmity of Arabs and Persians is deeply rooted. Persians never accepted the defeat, so they found Jews their allies and began the conspiracies against Islam. And you see that Iran is cut off from the rest of the Muslim world because of everything it has including the Jafari madhab as the state religion. 

But don't think that Iranians are secluded because of their sectarian revolution. Iran was secluded even under Shah.

I think most people don't know that Iran is one of the two nations that first recognized Israel. Iranian (civil) nuclear program was initiated by Israel and there were diplomatic relations between the two 'ideological states' until Khomeni regime. Khomeni himself bought Israeli weapons to fight Saddam Hussain.

The 'apparent' rivalry of Iran with Israel is basically a mask of deception. The actual game is the Iranian ambition to push the Arabs and lead the Islamic world for material gains.  

ABS was whether or not involved in the creation of shia ideology, what were the key factors included (1) racism, (2) pride, (3) hatred for Arabs, at least.

There are many Azeris in Iran. Shah Ismail (ra) was also Azeri? next?

Also Iran was Sunni for many years... and they did become Shia later on.. and we can read in Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Abu Hurairah:

"We were with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) when Surat Al-Jumu'ah was revealed, so he recited it until he reached: 'And others among them who have not yet joined them (62:3).' A man said to him: 'O Messenger of Allah! Who are these people who have not yet joined us?' But he did not say anything to him." He said: "Salman Al-Farisi was among us." He said: "So the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) placed his hand upon Salman and said: 'By the One Whose Hand is my soul! If faith were on Pleiades then men among these people would reach it.'"

http://sunnah.com/urn/638260

Edited by Rasul

Almgir : Quite a lot of accusations there, it would appropriate if you could provide a source, unless it is your own opinion.

Many Arabs states, border Palestine, it would be logical that they should be the first to save their muslims brothers. ( I meant arabs - wait they all hate each other. still stuck in 200BC )

If my neighbor was attacked, I would help him. I would not wait for the guy that lives 10houses way to intervene?, unless I had the runs.

If Arabs were civilized or had reached it , Palestinians would not be oppressed since 1948. It seems you left your intelligence with your camel.

You like most haters, confuse Jews with Zionism. I suggest a re-read of WW2 and how Israel came to form.

Edited by D3v1L

Almgir : Quite a lot of accusations there, it would appropriate if you could provide a source, unless it is your own opinion.

Many Arabs states, border Palestine, it would be logical that they should be the first to save their muslims brothers. ( I meant arabs - wait they all hate each other. still stuck in 200BC )

If my neighbor was attacked, I would help him. I would not wait for the guy that lives 10houses way to intervene?, unless I had the runs.

Your neighbour Iraq was attacked by Americans, and you supported Americans against Sunnis and Saddam. Your neighbour Afghanistan was attacked, but you were supporting the invaders way before 9/11. And please go ahead and google my claims or allegations. 

I am not Iranian.

Provide sources, because its all nonsense.

ISRAEL i. RELATIONS WITH IRAN

The relationship between Israel and Iran has, since the very inception of the Jewish state in 1948, been a complex function of Iran’s geo-strategic imperatives as a non-Arab, non-Sunni state.

http://www.iranicaonline.org/articles/israel-i-relations-with-iran

In 1950, however, Iran recognized Israel, and after that, Turkey became the second non-Arab Islamic country to do so. Officially there were no diplomatic relations between Iran and Israel, but in reality the two countries maintained a very intensive diplomatic relationship. Iran established a consulate in Jerusalem,  and Israel established one of its most important embassies in Tehran, albeit one that was never officially declared as such..

http://www.israelcfr.com/documents/8-1/8-1-4-AviPrimor.pdf

Edited by Alamgir

ISRAEL i. RELATIONS WITH IRAN

The relationship between Israel and Iran has, since the very inception of the Jewish state in 1948, been a complex function of Iran’s geo-strategic imperatives as a non-Arab, non-Sunni state.

http://www.iranicaonline.org/articles/israel-i-relations-with-iran

In 1950, however, Iran recognized Israel, and after that, Turkey became the second non-Arab Islamic country to do so. Officially there were no diplomatic relations between Iran and Israel, but in reality the two countries maintained a very intensive diplomatic relationship. Iran established a consulate in Jerusalem,  and Israel established one of its most important embassies in Tehran, albeit one that was never officially declared as such..

http://www.israelcfr.com/documents/8-1/8-1-4-AviPrimor.pdf

Just blaming Iran is not the real picture face, IRan is the only country openly announcing the Israel as terrorist. and promoting anti israel rallies on Al-Quds day.

What leader country of Sunni ie Saudi Arab is doing is financing for weapons of Israel against Iran.

The link is given below:

http://www.richardsilverstein.com/2014/03/08/saudi-arabia-finances-most-of-israels-weapons-build-up-against-iran/

Edited by skamran110

Just blaming Iran is not the real picture face, IRan is the only country openly announcing the Israel as terrorist. and promoting anti israel rallies on Al-Quds day.

What leader country of Sunni ie Saudi Arab is doing is financing for weapons of Israel against Iran.

The link is given below:

http://www.richardsilverstein.com/2014/03/08/saudi-arabia-finances-most-of-israels-weapons-build-up-against-iran/

What Iran does to Israel is Taqiyyah that both Iran and Israel believe in, the holy deception against the nasibis. Don't forget that Iran and Israel both share the common enemy which are Arabs. Historically Persians fought wars with Romans but never with Jews. What Hizbulla does is mere power struggle with Israel. Hizbulla never picks a fight with Israel when it comes to Palestine. They never jump in when Gaza is under attack. Recent Israeli terrorism is an example, the previous was another example. Hizbulla is not going to open a front for Israel from South Lebanon. They are not going to help the neighbours, because Hizbulla is a puppet of Iran that walks on the money and bullets come from Iranians. 

Last year US was investigating three attempts of arms shipment to Iran from Israeli dealers. You may see that it's not possible that Israeli arm dealers have this deal with Iranians and Netanyahu is not aware. 

What Saudis or other Arabs do to halt Iranians on the Arab lands is their right. Iran has nothing to do with Arab, they must not poke their nose in every matter Arabs are dealing with. Iranians must understand that Khomeni-Ambitions are over. Khomeni is no more. Khomeni's team of Iranian clerics are busy making money out of oil trade, corrupting on general masses of Iran. They have their own domestic problems to deal with. So any adventures in Syria, Lebanon or even in Iraq will give nothing to Iran but may take a lot from it.

Edited by Alamgir

Don't forget that Iran and Israel both share the common enemy which are Arabs.

What Saudis or other Arabs do to halt Iranians on the Arab lands is their right.

So any adventures in Syria, Lebanon or even in Iraq will give nothing to Iran but may take a lot from it.

The common enemy of Arab and Israel is Iran that why Saudis finances Israel against Iran . 

Saudis not only shares intelligence with Israel but also finances for the weapons of Israel.

At the moment these weapons are being utilized for killing the innocent Palestinian Muslim for genocide in gaza. This open the eyes of every muslim that supporting the terrorrist in gaza is also a terrorisit.

The adventures in Syria Iraq by Saudi supported and funded Daesh ISIS and other in addition to Israel will not give any more chance to Saudi Arabs. As all the agents of America and Israel like Saddam Hussain, Usama bin Laden and others comes to end. This is real history that is soon going to be repeated.

The common enemy of Arab and Israel is Iran that why Saudis finances Israel against Iran . 

Saudis not only shares intelligence with Israel but also finances for the weapons of Israel.

Israel didn't exist before 1948, so Saudis didn't share a common enemy then. Saudi Arabia is a monarchy which always sees Iran as a threat because Iran was directly involved in terrorism on the soil of Saudi Arabia. If Saudis have or are having a pact with the Jewish state that's because of the Iranian threat and nothing else. They just want to protect their monarchism and that's it. But the existence of Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries is important for Sunnis because they don't want civil wars to be started in there which Iranians are historically mastered at (killing of Uthman, and rebellions against Omaiyads and Abbasids for example). 

In other words, Iran's relationship with Jews is proactive while Saudis relationship with Jews is reactive.

How some Sunni brothers defend the Saudi Kingdom is beyond me

I don't think anyone is defending Saudi Kingdom. They are money worshiping fat bellies to me. They have evil but they have good at the same time. Because of states like Saudi Arabia, sunnis are safe, or else Iranians wouldn't rest until they fulfilled their Safavid Dreams.

Edited by Alamgir

Israel didn't exist before 1948, so Saudis didn't share a common enemy then. Saudi Arabia is a monarchy which always sees Iran as a threat because Iran was directly involved in terrorism on the soil of Saudi Arabia. If Saudis have or are having a pact with the Jewish state that's because of the Iranian threat and nothing else. They just want to protect their monarchism and that's it. But the existence of Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries is important for Sunnis because they don't want civil wars to be started in there which Iranians are historically mastered at (killing of Uthman, and rebellions against Omaiyads and Abbasids for example).

In other words, Iran's relationship with Jews is proactive while Saudis relationship with Jews is reactive.

I don't think anyone is defending Saudi Kingdom. They are money worshiping fat bellies to me.

But they pro israel

Wait? Iranians are responsible for killing uthman? This one is new. Edited by kbsquare

But they pro israel

No I think, this is exaggeration. They are not Pro-Israel. They knew that Arabs would be direct target of Iranian Nuclear Ambitions. The Irani madness after their sectarian revolution scared them off. And then the terrorist activities sponsored by Khomeni really terrorized the monarchists. So they were forced to have 'deals' with Israel as sunnis are not united the way shias are united under the banner of Iran. Saudis don't expect any help from Pakistan or Turkey, so what else would they do? They want peace with Israel, that's why Pro-Saudi Palestinian groups are not at war with Israel. It's Hamas that's playing in the hands of Iran and instigating the terrorist Jews to kill innocent Muslims. The innocent people of Gaza don't know that Hamas and Iran are swimming in their blood shed by the terrorist Jews. 

I know what's going to happen. The killing will stop. Hamas will be paid with huge amounts from the whole world as compensation even from Israelis. Hamas leaders will enjoy their rotten lives in 5 star hotels and the people of Gaza will remain under siege by Jews and Hamas both.

Wait? Iranians are responsible for killing uthman? This one is new.

Their forefathers, same blood. 

Edited by Alamgir

Name them, the forefathers that were responsible for killing uthman

People of Kufa and Basra (Ex-Zoroastrians) along with Ex-Jews and Ex-Pagans. Before Jamal, Aisha a.s.w.s and her army did raid the havens of rebels in Kufa and Basra. 

Edited by Alamgir

We have equally proved, through in-depth rijali investigations, that it is impossible to establish his existence in the Sunni books, to begin with. 

(bismillah)

(salam)

But the book establishes the existence of Ibn Saba from authentic Shia narrations on pages 4-5. The two pages should be sufficient to convince the shia that Ibn Saba wasn't a myth. 

But your Neo salafi death cult dismisses everything from Rafadi majoosi sources as lies and fabrications,  so what the hell are you all doing waving the "Shias are Jews of Ibn Saba" banners when the only real evidence, although Shi'i, is a lie to begin with? 

(bismillah)

You didn't get my point. Yes Shia narrations are not a proof for Sunnis but they are proof for Shia. My point is the authentic Shia narrations should be enough to convince the SHIA that Ibn Saba existed. 

" like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward.

48:29

Indeed, Allah enraged/enrages the unbelievers with those who were with the Prophet (saw). 

I don't think anyone is defending Saudi Kingdom. They are money worshiping fat bellies to me. They have evil but they have good at the same time. Because of states like Saudi Arabia, sunnis are safe, or else Iranians wouldn't rest until they fulfilled their Safavid Dreams.

If it was allowed, I'd ban you for stupidity.

Edited by Haydar Husayn

Uncivilized Arabs became civilized and they defeated centuries old civilization of Zoroastrians of Iran. The enmity of Arabs and Persians is deeply rooted. Persians never accepted the defeat, so they found Jews their allies and began the conspiracies against Islam. Jews were driven out of Hijaz but never from Iran. Jews are still there and more than happy, they wouldn't like to emigrate to Israel from there.

We see that today Iran is cut off from the rest of the Muslim world because of everything it has including the Jafari madhab as the state religion. But don't think that Iranians are secluded because of their sectarian revolution. Iran was secluded even under Shah.

Iranians use Hamas as a bait for the terrorist Israeli state, they make Hamas mess with Israel through their limited monetary and military support. And when Israel lashes back, Iranians don't jump in but start yelling, 'Look at the Arabs, they are not supporting the Palestinians.'

Well, if Iranians are so sincere to the Palestinians why don't they go to war with Israel? Why just make the two groups fight? 

Iranian mindset today explains well how Jews were involved in the division of Muslims into shias and sunnis. 

From the highlighted parts, I'm curious, you've talked about Iran directly but not Shia Islam. Would you say Iran's 'ambition to push the Arabs' would have been the same had Iran been dominated by Sunnis now? Is this about Persian powerplay or Shia powerplay? 

If it was allowed, I'd ban you for stupidity.

If it was allowed, I'd hire you to wash my car.

Of the 23 replies, 3 of them are to do with the topic of the thread and the rest with mid-East politics. Nice hijacking.

They are relevant. What ABS is blamed for is what Iranian Shias are doing in the world today.

From the highlighted parts, I'm curious, you've talked about Iran directly but not Shia Islam. Would you say Iran's 'ambition to push the Arabs' would have been the same had Iran been dominated by Sunnis now? Is this about Persian powerplay or Shia powerplay? 

Iranians = Shia mindset

(bismillah)

You didn't get my point. Yes Shia narrations are not a proof for Sunnis but they are proof for Shia. My point is the authentic Shia narrations should be enough to convince the SHIA that Ibn Saba existed. 

Just to understand what you're really asserting here. Do you intend to say that by proving through Shi'i sources the mere historical existence of a person by the name of Ibn Saba, who got punished by the imam for ascribing divine attributes to him, you equally justify the fairytale of the superhuman covert agent that infiltrated the sahabas in Medina, toppled the uthmani caliphate, instigated the rebellion against Ameer al momineen (a.s.) while duping the top ranks of the Medinite intelligentsia in doing so, and conclude that shias should be convinced of The Ibn Saba story?

And you and your bunch claim that shias believe in demigods, lol.

Indeed, Allah enraged/enrages the unbelievers with those who were with the Prophet (saw). 

And we know that Allah (s.w.t.) didn't include any mountain goats in that verse, jumping mountain goats rarely enrage people.

Edited by .equilibrium.

And we know that Allah (s.w.t.) didn't include any mountain goats in that verse, jumping mountain goats rarely enrage people.

Those mountain goats that beat your Imam's wife in front of him and killed his son too?

The same mountain goats that Imam Ali served for years?

What? lol, that made me laugh. 

When your brain stops working, you may laugh.

Edited by Alamgir

Those mountain goats that beat your Imam's wife in front of him and killed his son too?

You quickly realized how ridiculous and outlandish it would be for you to claim that this noble verse which describes valiant, pious and steadfast individuals   Would ever include a person who describes himself, in the most decisive of times, as a fleeing, coward, jumping mountain goat.  So you resorted to classic nasibi tactics, defame ahlel bayt under the pretext of debate.

Did someone order goat?

You quickly realized how ridiculous and outlandish it would be for you to claim that this noble verse which describes valiant, pious and steadfast individuals   Would ever include a person who describes himself, in the most decisive of times, as a fleeing, coward, jumping mountain goat.  So you resorted to classic nasibi tactics, defame ahlel bayt under the pretext of debate.

Did someone order goat?

Yes valiant men, not the one who was watching his wife, a helpless woman being beaten by the mountain goats, and the so called lion of Najaf/Khaiber didn't scare the goats off. Not just that, but that lion didn't bring those goats to justice for the murder of his child, murder of the grandson of the Prophet? So in fact, that lion of Najaf abolish the Quranic laws and during 24 years under the 3 Satans, there was hardly any shariah but the Lion didn't care about that. The Lion let the mountain goats destroy Islam, he was just watching the show.

No they ordered the holy horse/donkey for Muharram.

Edited by Alamgir

Yes valiant men, not the one who was watching his wife, a helpless woman being beaten by the mountain goats, and the so called lion of Najaf/Khaiber didn't scare the goats off. Not just that, but that lion didn't bring those goats to justice for the murder of his child, murder of the grandson of the Prophet? So in fact, that lion of Najaf abolish the Quranic laws and during 24 years under the 3 Satans, there was hardly any shariah but the Lion didn't care about that. The Lion let the mountain goats destroy Islam, he was just watching the show.

He did scare the goat off, as the valient man he was, if you would but read.

Bring the murders to justice and apply the quranical penalty, And that by which recognized authority? The one just recently usurped by Abu Bakr and his street thugs, right? 

Now then your off again ranting, applying your myopic, one-laned Sunni crippled mindset. Could his coorporation with the 3 satans have been for the greater good of islam? 

I´ll tell you straight away, Im not interested in debate for the sake of debate. 

Have a nice, calm and peaceful life. 

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it a goat?

Jumping+Goat.jpg

No. It's just Umar.

He did scare the goat off, as the valient man he was, if you would but read.

Bring the murders to justice and apply the quranical penalty, And that by which recognized authority? The one just recently usurped by Abu Bakr and his street thugs, right? 

It means Abu Bakar and his street thugs had the power to outclass and outcast Ali. Ali was the imam, but since people didn't accept his imamat, he was like, 'Ok now go to hell, you don't accept me, now rot with Abu Bakar and Umar'. 

Ali didn't fight Abu Bakar and Umar for the supremacy of Quranic laws, he became indifferent.

But when Ali got the chance to grab power, he didn't hesitate and fought and killed Muslims in bloody wars. Which means Imam Ali could have fought for power, but he couldn't have fought for Islam.

but since people didn't accept his imamat, he was like, 'Ok now go to hell, you don't accept me, now rot with Abu Bakar and Umar'.

Lol bro I have to say I enjoy reading your post..you're a funny guy. After a hard days graft your posts make me smile :) and laugh too :lol: I like your sense of humour Edited by Wisdom007