Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ruq

How Excited Is Haydar Husayn About Being A Mod?

Rate this topic

So that's how you classify the members, Pro-Ali Madad and Anti-Ali Madad?  :huh:

well theres also anti-tawasuli 

hmm.. well, i think anti-irfan is also a new one

well theres also anti-tawasuli 

I don't think anyone is against Tawassul. Even Salafists believe in it, the only difference is defining the "Wasila". 

hmm.. well, i think anti-irfan is also a new one

Believe me, that is not a new one.

(wasalam)

I don't think anyone is against Tawassul. Even Salafists believe in it, the only difference is defining the "Wasila". 

Believe me, that is not a new one.

(wasalam)

well you are true

but the anti-iran has not increased imo

Ya Ali A.S Help Us All!

Do you know how many Qur'anic verses you have violated just by saying that? (I'm not calling for a debate, but just wondering if you're aware). 

I better just back off before you start copy pasting articles and throwing links from Al-Islam, huh? 

Or maybe linking rajabali videos ey? If you ever need some let me know.

Edited by PureEthics

Or maybe linking rajabali videos ey? If you ever need some let me know.

Thanks for the offer, but listening to lectures (especially those types) isn't really my interest.

Edited by Abe

Do you know how many Qur'anic verses you have violated just by saying that? (I'm not calling for a debate, but just wondering if you're aware). 

Here comes a Muqassir brandishing a Salafi-like shirk stick :rolleyes:

How did he violate Quranic verses Brother? Ali is Allah I thought lol?

He meets all of the requirements. Looks like the hadith & shirk crew of shiachat has a new member.

Fixed it for ya. Fortunately there are a few hadith crew members that dont fit those requirements, but it is quite clear who we are talking about ...

Here comes a Muqassir brandishing a Salafi-like shirk stick :rolleyes:

His username is Abe and his picture is a dude from star wars I believe. Doesnt that movie have shirk in it? Is there a narration that its mustahab to watch the movie or is it bid'ha?

Edited by PureEthics

Fixed it for ya. Fortunately there are a few hadith crew members that dont fit those requirements, but it is quite clear who we are talking about ...

His username is Abe and his picture is a dude from star wars I believe. Doesnt that movie have shirk in it? Is there a narration that its mustahab to watch the movie or is it bid'ha?

Do you know what bidah is?

At the same time to be fair, how does one watching a movie that supposedly(I don't know too much about star wars) has actions consisting of Shirk make the viewer themselves involved in Shirk and committing Bid'ah? It's not like by watching the movie they are involving it in their worship to Allah or anything, they are just simply watching it for entertainment purposes and not necessarily spiritual. Also, how does Bid'a fit in the context of this issue here?

Thanks for the offer, but listening to lectures (especially those types) isn't really my interest.

No need to get arrogant.  

Edited by Al-Najashi

ok but who picked him? lol and there seems to be a pattern. First Muhammad Ali then haydar hussain who similar to be very, similar shall we say. Why not pick someone a bit more normal and perhaps a little younger. Youth can be knowledgeable too how about pureethics? Ruq? Ali Hussain?

ok but who picked him? lol and there seems to be a pattern. First Muhammad Ali then haydar hussain who similar to be very, similar shall we say. Why not pick someone a bit more normal and perhaps a little younger. Youth can be knowledgeable too how about pureethics? Ruq? Ali Hussain?

Or meeee!!!! I am young and normal :p

3) IQ of 40 or below, which prevents one from detecting any sort of wit or humor

Do you know how many Qur'anic verses you have violated just by saying that?

Check.

I'm feeling so warmly welcomed to the forum. Just saying something you don't agree with means I have an IQ of 40 or below? 

1) Obnoxious, nonsensical spelling of Arabic words

Religion: al-Islaam

Check.

al-Islaam is more accurate than Islam. 

2) Arrogant, "I'm above this" attitude

Check.

That isn't arrogance, PureEthics offered to link me to lectures, I thanked him and declined because I do not often listen to Rajabali lectures. 

He meets all of the requirements. Looks like the hadith crew of shiachat has a new member.

Hadith crew? Now I'm really confused.  :blink:

Edited by Abe

ok but who picked him? lol and there seems to be a pattern. First Muhammad Ali then haydar hussain who similar to be very, similar shall we say.

They aren't really similar at all. Haydar Husayn is a wonderful ShiaChat member that has contributed greatly to the forum with his high degree of knowledge and his interesting and informative topics, posts, etc. I find him to be an overall delightful member. Plus, Haydar Husayn is an Orthodox Imami Shi`ah. Muhammed Ali is more of a radical new age type Shi`ah.

Hadith crew? Now I'm really confused. :blink:

There is a group of members that believe you should accept only the aHadeeth that agree with your preconceived notions and ignore everything else. PureEthics & Barader Jackson belongs to this group. There is a second group of people that believe you should check the authenticity of the aHadeeth before accepting or rejecting. This group of people are willing to change their opinions if they discover that the ma`sumeen taught something different. You are apart of this second Hadeeth group ;)

Be happy, you're in hallowed company; MacIsaac, Qa'im, Islamic Salvation, Dar'ul_Islam, Sayed Sistani, and many other excellent people are in this group.

and there seems to be a pattern. First Muhammad Ali then haydar hussain who similar to be very, similar shall we say.

I'm flattered by the comparison, but I'm not sure why you think brother Muhammd Ali and myself are similar, other than perhaps that we don't easily lose our temper on the forums, and that we try to remain fairly rational.

Plus, Haydar Husayn is an Orthodox Imami Shi`ah. Muhammed Ali is more of a radical new age type Shi`ah.

I think many people, including myself to some extent, would argue with me being 'orthodox', and I have no idea what a 'radical new age Shia' is, but I doubt you know enough about the brother's beliefs to say that, and I've certainly never read anything he's written to suggest he isn't orthodox. Either way, I think it would be better if we avoid labels or saying anything that could be considered derogatory. Otherwise this thread will be locked.