Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Muhammad Taha

Ali Khamenei Calls For Arming Gaza To Fight Israel

Rate this topic

It is about surviving in Palestine.Armed resistance against occupation is totally legal according to international human rights, what the guys in the video might not know...so Imam Khamenei h is not counterproductive but advices legitimate armed Resistance.

I agree. It's not like Palestinians have a choice but to fight. Israel just likes to talk peace while building more Jewish colonies in the west bank. The zionists have caused millions of Palestinians to become refugees since taking the land, forcing them to live in horrible conditions... and they are still taking more land in the West Bank.

Israel has no regard for human life or International law. They bombed a UN school just recently killing some 19 innocent people. They flattened an entire city, killed around 1,500 since this conflict began (Vast majority being civilians), destroyed 1000's of houses... and for what? Because of the kidnap of three teens that even Israel now admits Hamas wasn't responsible for.

I hope things get a lot worse in Israel... they more than deserve it!

Edited by Ligarz

Even if you arm every Palestinian they can't win against Israel, that's reality. If you disagree then it's just emotional gibberish. 

Khamenei should realize that the situation is getting worse and worse even with Iran helping. Hit the reset button and come up with a practical solution.

Where?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/07/hamas-didnt-kidnap-the-israeli-teens-after-all.html

They also haven't presented any evidence that it was hamas.

Even if you arm every Palestinian they can't win against Israel, that's reality. If you disagree then it's just emotional gibberish. 

Khamenei should realize that the situation is getting worse and worse even with Iran helping. Hit the reset button and come up with a practical solution.

That may be so. Palestinians probably can't "win" against Israel. Israel has one of the most advanced militaries in the world and they have no problem flattening cities while Gaza is essentially defenceless with no military. But Israel is going to keep acting like a "Bully" until it is defeated or suffers serious blowback.

Edited by Ligarz

This is an excellent opportunity for Iran to test it's new drones.

Actually it's whole defense industry might as well get experience from arming Hamas.

Edited by blu115

Hello,

Israel has no regard for human life or International law. They bombed a UN school just recently killing some 19 innocent people. They flattened an entire city, killed around 1,500 since this conflict began (Vast majority being civilians), destroyed 1000's of houses... and for what? Because of the kidnap of three teens that even Israel now admits Hamas wasn't responsible for.

"Israel has no regard for human life."  Not true.  In fact, Israel has taken steps never before taken to remove civilians from the battlefield.  However, you can not let an enemy dictate how you will fight them.  If Hamas use civilians to hide behind, it is Hamas committing the war crime.  If Hamas uses hospitals as command post then it is Hamas committing war crimes.  If Hamas hides missiles in UN sponsored schools then it is Hamas committing war crimes.

It is sad, but Hamas is holding Gazans hostage and using them as human shields. 

Where are all the "FALSE FLAG" Shia Chat pundits?  To whose cause does civilian casualties benefit?  Obviously Hamas.  Therefore, based on the logic I have seen so often used on Shia Chat, the civilian deaths in Gaza or a false flag.

I have friend named Paul.  He had some "tuff guys" barge into his house and decided they wanted to stay.  They did not care about popular opinion within the household.  They did not cause too much harm.  But, every once in awhile they would leave the home and commit crimes, kidnapping, murder etc.  The police would come.  There would be a shoot-out.  Then the police would go away.  The "tuff guys" told my friend, "aren't you glad we are here to protect you from the police?!"  It has happened to another friend of mine named Larry.  He lives just to the north of Paul.

All the Best,

David

Hello,

"Israel has no regard for human life."  Not true.  In fact, Israel has taken steps never before taken to remove civilians from the battlefield.  However, you can not let an enemy dictate how you will fight them.  If Hamas use civilians to hide behind, it is Hamas committing the war crime.  If Hamas uses hospitals as command post then it is Hamas committing war crimes.  If Hamas hides missiles in UN sponsored schools then it is Hamas committing war crimes.

So Israel warns people in Gaza who have nowhere to run to before bombing them. Wow... so humanitarian. What about flattening this entire city... must be human shields.

This "human shield" allegation is being used by hasbara trolls all over the net. "Human shield by Hamas" is just a propaganda term Israel uses as a green light to kill whoever they want. For example, a group of 7 people climbed to the roof of their house to protect it from getting bombed acting as "Human shields" (It's only natural for a family to want to protect their home and property) and Israel just bombed the place anyway killing the entire family claiming "Hamas is using human shields".

Edited by Ligarz

Hello,

"Human shields" (It's only natural for a family to want to protect their home and property) and Israel just bombed the place anyway killing the entire family claiming "Hamas is using human shields".

That was a very poor and tragic choice by that family.  They were warned yet I understand their desire to protect their home.

As I said, you do not allow an enemy to dictate your actions.  Do you think Bashar al-Assad does? 

It is quite curious the silence on Shia Chat regarding civilian deaths in Syria.  Even today,

http://www.inquisitr.com/1383740/syria-barrel-bombs/

And, where is the "outrage" regarding Bashar al-Assad using "excessive" force?

No need to answer.  I know the answer.  I have been around long enough to recognize rampant duplicity. 

But, not a peep from the Shia Chat crowd?  Hmmmmm?

All the Best,

David

Edited by David66

Hello,

Where are all the "FALSE FLAG" Shia Chat pundits?  To whose cause does civilian casualties benefit?  Obviously Hamas.  Therefore, based on the logic I have seen so often used on Shia Chat, the civilian deaths in Gaza or a false flag.

I have friend named Paul.  He had some "tuff guys" barge into his house and decided they wanted to stay.  They did not care about popular opinion within the household.  They did not cause too much harm.  But, every once in awhile they would leave the home and commit crimes, kidnapping, murder etc.  The police would come.  There would be a shoot-out.  Then the police would go away.  The "tuff guys" told my friend, "aren't you glad we are here to protect you from the police?!"  It has happened to another friend of mine named Larry.  He lives just to the north of Paul.

All the Best,

David

Shame on those Hamas guys for hiding behind these 4 kids.......playing on the beach.

I have a friend named Hassan. He had some criminals barge into his home and decided they wanted to stay. They kicked everyone out and changed the name of the doorbell. Once in a while the former owners of the house gather up some strength to take back their house, so the criminals just kills their mother and kids.

How should they fight then? It's an open prison, there are humans and buildings everywhere, what do you want them to do? You want them to stand in a middle of the street fully exposed with a gun in their hand? The have no military bases, no tanks, nothing. The only cover they have are mostly random buildings, and those buildings have people in them, does that equate to human shield?

Please tell me how Hamas should fight - they correct way of fighting, give specific detailed examples.

Edited by Ugly Jinn