Sign in to follow this  
Atento

Best Hotels In Mashad & Qom Close To Holy Shrine

Rate this topic

Salam aleykum dear brothers&sisters.

I need your advice regarding hotels  right near to Holy Shrines.During my last  visit to Mashad  5 years back, I've stayed in Toranj hotel next to Bab-al-Javad, that was normal but apartment style.Could you please to advise which one will be better on all inclusive basis very close to shrine.Also regaridng Qom,Olimpic hotel was pretty good but not very close to Shrine.Which one else?

Thanks in advance and may Allah rewards you for your help.

Edited by Atento

Salam aleykum dear brothers&sisters.

I need your advice regarding hotels  right near to Holy Shrines.During my last  visit to Mashad  5 years back, I've stayed in Toranj hotel next to Bab-al-Javad, that was normal but apartment style.Could you please to advise which one will be better on all inclusive basis very close to shrine.Also regaridng Qom,Olimpic hotel was pretty good but not very close to Shrine.Which one else?

Thanks in advance and may Allah rewards you for your help.

Salamun alaykum.

Nice to have you in our country.

Khorshid hotel (خورشید) is pretty good and very close to the shrine of Hazrat Ma'suma (sa).

I am not sure about Qum but in mashad Hotel Jawad is pretty good and close. Elitmas e dua

(wasalam)

Thanks you for your advise,PureEthics.Allah hafiz!

Thank you,AmirHosein.Should I book through those agencies?And what are the prices?

Thanks you for your advise,PureEthics.Allah hafiz!

You are very welcome. I just have one request from you. Say salam on my behalf to all the shrines you visit inshAllah, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for the world. It is getting even scarier. Pray for peace, health, stronger faith, for the poor, the homeless, the oppressed, the arrival of Imam Mahdi A.S, everything inshAllah. If you can also do a 2 rakat prayer for me in the shrines if you can. May Allah bless you. Safe trip inshAllah.

eltimas e dua

Edited by PureEthics

You are very welcome. I just have one request from you. Say salam on my behalf to all the shrines you visit inshAllah, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for the world. It is getting even scarier. Pray for peace, health, stronger faith, for the poor, the homeless, the oppressed, the arrival of Imam Mahdi A.S, everything inshAllah. If you can also do a 2 rakat prayer for me in the shrines if you can. May Allah bless you. Safe trip inshAllah.

eltimas e dua

OK,will do by best.Meanwhile can you help me with booking if required? Meanwhile what is the price for double room per night in Javad Hotel?

OK,will do by best.Meanwhile can you help me with booking if required? Meanwhile what is the price for double room per night in Javad Hotel?

I wish I could brother. I am not familiar on how to book and such. Maybe if you ask AmirHossein inshAllah since he lives in Iran? Maybe he can do something. Their website is this: There are even virtual tours of the place.

http://javadhotel.com/

The price cost for a 2 person 2 room with double beds is 5,292,000 Iranian Rials

Rate pricing and options found here: http://javadhotel.com/booking/rates.html

Booking info found here: http://javadhotel.com/booking/booking-info.html

Booking info

To book a room at Javad Hotel, contact us:

Reservation Desk:  +98-511-222-4135

Email: book@javadhotel.com

Guaranteeing Your Reservation

After you have made the decision to stay at Javad Hotel, to guarantee your reservation, a deposit of one night's rate is required. 

I.          If you live in Iran:

1.    Deposit to the following account: 

Seeba Bank Melli, Acct: Mr. Mojtaba Azghandi, #010-579-9286-001

2.    Fax your receipt to:Javad Hotel Fax: +98-511-2221642

Include: name, Reservation #, country, cell #, email, dates of stay, # of guests, Reservation Number.

3.    Email book@javadhotel.com stating that you have made a deposit to the Javad Hotel account.

II.         If you live outside of Iran:

International guests may consider the following options. We truly regret any inconvenience.

1.    Have someone in Iran make a deposit for you at:

Seeba Bank Melli

Acct: Mr. Mojtaba Azghandi

#010-579-9286-001 

-Fax receipt to: Javad Hotel Fax: +98-511-2221642

Include: name, Reservation #, country, cell #, email, dates of stay, # of guests, Reservation Number.

-Email book@javadhotel.com advising deposit was made.

2.    As soon as you arrive in Iran, call Javad Hotel to book a room:

Reservation Desk    +98-511-222-4135

3.    There are travel agencies outside of Iran that arrange convenient tours for pilgrims. Email Javad Hotel for more information ( info@javadhotel.com).

4.    While a guest at Javad Hotel, plan for your next stay by

leaving a deposit at the front desk.

Booking availability found here: http://javadhotel.com/booking/online-booking.html

(wasalam)

Edited by PureEthics

I wish I could brother. I am not familiar on how to book and such. Maybe if you ask AmirHossein inshAllah since he lives in Iran? Maybe he can do something. Their website is this:

http://javadhotel.com/

The price cost for a 2 person 2 room with double beds is 5,292,000 Iranian Rials

Rate pricing and options found here: http://javadhotel.com/booking/rates.html

Booking info found here: http://javadhotel.com/booking/booking-info.html

Booking availability found here: http://javadhotel.com/booking/online-booking.html

(wasalam)

Thank you for quick response.I've already checked the prices through website of the hotel however they are not real for Iran,actual prices should be far less,I think.Anyway, thank you for your support.

Darvishi  and telaee , both hotels in mashad and both really nice. They are between 150-200 US dollars per night.

I see.Darvishi hotel seems to be very close to Shrine.What about GhasrTalaee?

You can check Madinat Al-Reda it is a very very nice hotel and it is just few minutes walking from the holy shrine (Mashhad)

Is that Toos hotel? Could you please share link if possible?

(wasalam)

In Qum I know of a hotel around 3-4 minutes walk from the Haram, it's called Hotel Fadak. I don't know the price nor the standards of the rooms however I did purchase breakfast there, which was cheap and delicious, and had an amazing view with the Haram in sight (on the 8th floor).

I know of another hotel called Hotel Mi'raj, this hotel was around a 1 minute walk from the Haram, if you want a single room I think it will cost no more than 40,000 Toman a night (around £8 or so) however its probably cheaper (the reason I don't know is because I didn't get a single room). Of course depending on the time of the year or on how many customers they have they may charge less, and maybe you can try to negotiate. (For example I and two friends got a room for around 80,000 Toman a night (roughly £16 so roughly £5 per person a night whereas the price was originally roughly 130,000 Toman a night - and the guy offered it to us as the first price, probably to secure us as customers)

The hotel itself wasn't that great, the restaurant wasn't running, the rooms were ok, the elevators weren't working for a day or two when I was there, and one time due to construction work the electricity went out (at around 9am) for around an hour or so, and one time the water cut off in our room for a short time (no idea why)

The perk was the price and the fact that it was so close to the Haram.

As for Mashhad, I walked past Madina al-Rida and it looked very nice, I think it was a 5 star Hotel. Don't know how much it costs or the standard of it as I never went inside. It was probably a 3-5 minute walk from the Haram (if I remember correctly).

Edit: Please send our salaams to Imam al-Rida (as) and Lady Ma'suma (sa) and make dua for us :)

Edited by -Sabr

(salam)

(wasalam)

In Qum I know of a hotel around 3-4 minutes walk from the Haram, it's called Hotel Fadak. I don't know the price nor the standards of the rooms however I did purchase breakfast there, which was cheap and delicious, and had an amazing view with the Haram in sight (on the 8th floor).

I know of another hotel called Hotel Mi'raj, this hotel was around a 1 minute walk from the Haram, if you want a single room I think it will cost no more than 40,000 Toman a night (around £8 or so) however its probably cheaper (the reason I don't know is because I didn't get a single room). Of course depending on the time of the year or on how many customers they have they may charge less, and maybe you can try to negotiate. (For example I and two friends got a room for around 80,000 Toman a night (roughly £16 so roughly £5 per person a night whereas the price was originally roughly 130,000 Toman a night - and the guy offered it to us as the first price, probably to secure us as customers)

The hotel itself wasn't that great, the restaurant wasn't running, the rooms were ok, the elevators weren't working for a day or two when I was there, and one time due to construction work the electricity went out (at around 9am) for around an hour or so, and one time the water cut off in our room for a short time (no idea why)

The perk was the price and the fact that it was so close to the Haram.

As for Mashhad, I walked past Madina al-Rida and it looked very nice, I think it was a 5 star Hotel. Don't know how much it costs or the standard of it as I never went inside. It was probably a 3-5 minute walk from the Haram (if I remember correctly).

Edit: Please send our salaams to Imam al-Rida (as) and Lady Ma'suma (sa) and make dua for us :)

In regards to Qum, Hotel Fadak will charge around 100,000 tomans per night (depending on season), with breakfast. It's a really decent hotel and the breakfast is also much better than what you normally get in other hotels. You have to be careful though. If they see a foreigner coming in, they will probably tell you that the per-night price is around 170,000 tomans (speaking from experience) so you have to let them know that they are talking bogus. Tell them that other hotels (like al-Zahra which is much closer to the harram) are charging lower and threaten to walk out.

Hotel Khorsheed and Qom International are really expensive and personally I don't think it's worth staying there. Hotel al-Zahra is a very close hotel and very decent (around 120,000 tomans per night as well with breakfast). There are a bunch of hotels right on that street where al-Zahra is and you can just go in and ask the prices.

There is also hotel Irum right on Irum Street and the price is around 70,000 per night with breakfast. Besides that, if you go down this alleyway where the office of Ayatullah Zanjani is, there are about 2-3 hotels there as well, very cheap and really nice and comfortable ones. Though they are without breakfast, but the price range is aroudn 50-60,000 tomans per night. I think one of them was called Hotel Bahman.

As for Mashad, there are just too many hotels there. Hotel Rizwan is a really nice and famous one and they charge around 70,000 per night - really close to the harram as well. Hotel Nima is also good (but it's a 15 minute walk from the harram). 

Wassalam

Edited by Ibn al-Hussain

Is that Toos hotel? Could you please share link if possible?

No it's not Toos hotel. I couldn't find a link for it, and I don't know about their prices, but I assure you that it is a nice hotel. If you have arrived to Mashhad and asked taxis they would get you there. It is very close to the Shrine, just 3-5 minutes walking as the brother/sister said.

There is another hotel called Qasr Al-Diafah, it is even closer to the shrine than Madinat Al-Reda (in fact some say it is considered to be inside the yard of the shrine (Haram)) but it is not as nice as Madinat Al-Reda. Their prices starts from $150 to $370 (for Qasr Al-Diyafah)

Thanks to everybody for your handy tips.I prayed for all of you all and inshaallah may Allah let us to have occasion visit Karbala and Hajj.Amin!

Edited by Atento

Thanks to everybody for your handy tips.I prayed for all of you all and inshaallah may Allah let us to have occasion visit Karbala and Hajj.Amin!

Thank you very much!!!!!!!! May Allah bless you and your family. InshAllah dear brother.

Salamun alaykum.

May Allah accept your ziyara. Thank you for remembering your brothers.

Would you tell us which hotels in Mashhad and Qum you chose and how was the experience like?

Salamun alaykum.

May Allah accept your ziyara. Thank you for remembering your brothers.

Would you tell us which hotels in Mashhad and Qum you chose and how was the experience like?

Hotel Safa(3 stars) in Qom  (a little bit far from Haram) at price of 390 tomans per night for 3 persons(me,my wife and my son) including only breakfast.Hotel Emad(4 stars with sauna and swimming pool) in Mashad at Tabarsi(moderate distance to Haram)  at price of 1500 tomans for 3 nights for 3 persons including breakfast,lunch and dinner.However Tabarsi is very crowded place not advisable to stay at.  I'm sure that I could find even cheaper and closer to Haram at place however because of family I made reservation in advance through agency in Astara.

Edited by Atento

Hotel Safa(3 stars) in Qom (a little bit far from Haram) at price of 390 tomans per night for 3 persons(me,my wife and my son) including only breakfast.Hotel Emad(4 stars with sauna and swimming pool) in Mashad at Tabarsi(moderate distance to Haram) at price of 1500 tomans for 3 nights for 3 persons including breakfast,lunch and dinner.However Tabarsi is very crowded place not advisable to stay at. I'm sure that I could find even cheaper and closer to Haram at place however because of family I made reservation in advance through agency in Astara.

What the heck?! 390 toman is like 12¢ and 1500 toman is 50¢

Either you wrote the wrong prices accidentally or I got massively ripped off.