Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
repenter-gone4awhile

Ayatollah Khamenei Criticizes His Own Title.

Rate this topic

You want me to find it in farsi........and then give it to you.......for you to then not being able to read it?

Repenter, please find it for me, where Sy.Khamenei apparently condemned the racial vilification of Afghanis in Iran.

Repenter, please find it for me, where Sy.Khamenei apparently condemned the racial vilification of Afghanis in Iran.

http://www.leader.ir/langs/fa/index.php?p=search&t=a&aq=%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%BA%D8%A7%D9%86%DB%8C&ae=&ao=&am=&d=&m=&y=&fd=&fm=&fy=&td=&tm=&ty=

http://farsi.khamenei.ir/search-result?q=%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%BA%D8%A7%D9%86%DB%8C&nt=99,101,2,4,9,1,16,

Should keep you busy for a while........

Amazing some people are so much at the mercy of their hatred that its dame if you do and dame if you dont. Those are the people Allah was talking about that their deaf dumb and blind and no matter what you show them they will disbelief. But regardless those people are not even on Sayyed Khamenei's radar not even under it. He's 20 levels above them. Their like the flies that annoy you but its hard to get rid off.

Videos are hard to find though. It´s not like you can youtube Khamenei speaks about afghans and it pops up. 

Most videos of proper length have titles such as Ayatollah Khamenei speech 22 bahman. God knows what he covered in that speech and you won´t know unless you watch the entire thing. So video might be tricky. 

He has, plenty of times. Learn farsi and google it. 

(salam)

I would be surprised to see a video or even an article where Khamanei condemns the discrimination against Afghans, which is taking place in Iran. Please post them, if there is any.

Edited by SlaveOfAllah14

(salam)

I would be surprised to see a video or even an article where Khamanei condemns the discrimination against Afghans, which is taking place in Iran. Please post them, if there is any.

I gave you link, you even quoted me. This has been proven time and time again. There is no secret policy to discriminate afghans in Iran, some people are just racist, it's hard to deal with. 

It's not like offices or police officers or people have been told: "hey, if a turk, kurd, baluch or arab comes, treat him well, but if an afghan comes, treat him bad". Only difference is, Iran probably has more afghans than afghanistan.......

I personally know plenty of Afghans in Iran and they live a good life and love it. The only place in the world where you will never be discriminated against is your own country. 

The only place in the world where you will never be discriminated against is your own country. 

No guarantees. Some old and new examples would be:

Blacks in South Africa

Blacks in the United States

Hazaras in Afghanistan

Jews in Germany

Kurds in Turkey

on and on and on. . .

No guarantees. Some old and new examples would be:

Blacks in South Africa

Blacks in the United States

Hazaras in Afghanistan

Jews in Germany

Kurds in Turkey

on and on and on. . .

Like you say, even in your own country there might be a risk of discrimination. 

Like you say, even in your own country there might be a risk of discrimination. 

Israel kills around 1600 people in Gaza and the whole world is in an uproar against it. While ISIS kills far more innocent folks and people around the world do not seem to pay much attention. That is because ISIS never claimed moral high ground as Israel does. ISIS cares less for what outside world thinks of it and are never shy to showcase their barbarity. Israel is not like that.

Iran likewise. When it questions the domestic morality of Western countries vis-a-vis Muslims or other minorities then logic cant help but question itself. There is a reason why Pakistani, or Burmese, or Chinese, or Saudis etc are not held accountable for their discriminatory policies because they never claimed to be holier than thou states. Iran does.

I agree with you that Iranian govt cant be held accountable for the actions of a minority racist folks. But it can be questioned regarding its double standard policies vis-a-vis Afghans. For example, its the Iranian regime, and not the minority racists, that legislates banning Afghans from having registered businesses, buying property or other such privileges that are available for Iraqis. They both are shias and they both are Muslims but yet we see one set of legislation for one and another for the other. This in itself is not Islamic (Islam knows no border) and nor it is just.

Israel kills around 1600 people in Gaza and the whole world is in an uproar against it. While ISIS kills far more innocent folks and people around the world do not seem to pay much attention. That is because ISIS never claimed moral high ground as Israel does. ISIS cares less for what outside world thinks of it and are never shy to showcase their barbarity. Israel is not like that.

Iran likewise. When it questions the domestic morality of Western countries vis-a-vis Muslims or other minorities then logic cant help but question itself. There is a reason why Pakistani, or Burmese, or Chinese, or Saudis etc are not held accountable for their discriminatory policies because they never claimed to be holier than thou states. Iran does.

I agree with you that Iranian govt cant be held accountable for the actions of a minority racist folks. But it can be questioned regarding its double standard policies vis-a-vis Afghans. For example, its the Iranian regime, and not the minority racists, that legislates banning Afghans from having registered businesses, buying property or other such privileges that are available for Iraqis. They both are shias and they both are Muslims but yet we see one set of legislation for one and another for the other. This in itself is not Islamic (Islam knows no border) and nor it is just.

In majority of the countries, if you aren't a citizen, you can't have a business, you can't buy property and you don't have the same privileges. 

What you say is available for Iraqis and not for Afghans is just your claim. There is no such law or proof of Iraqis being favored above Afghans. My university professor in Iran was Afghan and a citizen, while the plumber that fixed our bathroom was also afghan and was not citizen. One had a house and a job, the other didn't.

In any case, most racists Iranians are more inclined to be racist towards Arabs than Afghans. I understand that you have some grudge against Iranian government, and that is fine, you are entitled to have that. But to make a claim you have to go about it academically, not by something someone says or by single incidents. It's like me saying the Norwegian government has something against Afghans because recently in the news, there was an afghan translator that joined the Norwegian army, was in the trenches with the soldiers and risked his life, and yet they didn't give him citizenship, picked him up in the middle of the night and shipped him off to Afghanistan. 

In majority of the countries, if you aren't a citizen, you can't have a business, you can't buy property and you don't have the same privileges. 

What you say is available for Iraqis and not for Afghans is just your claim. There is no such law or proof of Iraqis being favored above Afghans. My university professor in Iran was Afghan and a citizen, while the plumber that fixed our bathroom was also afghan and was not citizen. One had a house and a job, the other didn't.

In any case, most racists Iranians are more inclined to be racist towards Arabs than Afghans. I understand that you have some grudge against Iranian government, and that is fine, you are entitled to have that. But to make a claim you have to go about it academically, not by something someone says or by single incidents. It's like me saying the Norwegian government has something against Afghans because recently in the news, there was an afghan translator that joined the Norwegian army, was in the trenches with the soldiers and risked his life, and yet they didn't give him citizenship, picked him up in the middle of the night and shipped him off to Afghanistan. 

The fact that I do not deify Iranian govt as the 14 year olds on the forum should not be seen as a grudge against it. Its nothing more than a clear observation. I have Western passport and currency when in Iran and get 7 star treatment. Have no personal vendetta against it whatsoever.

Furthermore, no govt is perfect and all govts have lots of rooms to improve... those who believe otherwise are highly mistaken as those who blindly follow IS or Taliban or.... 

That said, one does not have to be a citizen in Pakistan, UAE, Canada, or the US (countries whose property laws I am familiar with) to be able to own property or register businesses or be limited to certain professions or excluded from other. In Iran it is the case. You, along with other Iranians or Iran supporters, could choose to right this wrong about Iran.... or blindly follow the status quo. Thats your choice. Its also Iran's choice to live up to its slogans- both religious (Islam has no borders or we are all Muslims) or moral...or continue the status quo. But if it wants to be in the league of such countries as Norway or Sweden in terms of humanity and morality then it better get to work and maybe in about 100 years it could get to their current level.

The fact that I do not deify Iranian govt as the 14 year olds on the forum should not be seen as a grudge against it. Its nothing more than a clear observation. I have Western passport and currency when in Iran and get 7 star treatment. Have no personal vendetta against it whatsoever.

Furthermore, no govt is perfect and all govts have lots of rooms to improve... those who believe otherwise are highly mistaken as those who blindly follow IS or Taliban or.... 

That said, one does not have to be a citizen in Pakistan, UAE, Canada, or the US (countries whose property laws I am familiar with) to be able to own property or register businesses or be limited to certain professions or excluded from other. In Iran it is the case. You, along with other Iranians or Iran supporters, could choose to right this wrong about Iran.... or blindly follow the status quo. Thats your choice. Its also Iran's choice to live up to its slogans- both religious (Islam has no borders or we are all Muslims) or moral...or continue the status quo. But if it wants to be in the league of such countries as Norway or Sweden in terms of humanity and morality then it better get to work and maybe in about 100 years it could get to their current level.

Good, but you do sound like you have a personal vendetta as you do comment on these subjects a lot, and not often in a positive way. So you have to understand if someone suspects you of such.  

That said, one does not have to be a citizen in Pakistan, UAE, Canada, or the US (countries whose property laws I am familiar with) to be able to own property or register businesses or be limited to certain professions or excluded from other. In Iran it is the case.

Yes, every country has its laws. Iran has it's reasons to have these laws. Unemployment is high and the country, as it sees itself, is at war. Not a war of guns but non the less, a war. Many privliges are halted in such situations. And remember, foreigners buying land, getting citizenship, work permit etc, in any land, these are privileges, not a right. It's the right of the citizens, not others. Everyone knows the state Iran is in now, so these restrictions are nothing but understandable. 

In addition, we were talking about Afghans not being targeted specifically, which was my point to begin with. 

You, along with other Iranians or Iran supporters, could choose to right this wrong about Iran.... or blindly follow the status quo. Thats your choice. Its also Iran's choice to live up to its slogans- both religious (Islam has no borders or we are all Muslims) or moral...or continue the status quo.

I'm not sure what you are getting at here, so please elaborate. I just linked the leader of the country saying Iran has many faults, and yes they need to be fixed. I personally never heard a slogan that says Iran is perfect and no wrong is done. And if there is such a slogan then that slogan is faulty. You need to be consistent about what you are trying to say.

(Islam has no borders or we are all Muslims) or moral...or continue the status quo. But if it wants to be in the league of such countries as Norway or Sweden in terms of humanity and morality then it better get to work and maybe in about 100 years it could get to their current level.

Islam has no borders correct, that is the ideal, but we don't live in an ideal world so we have to deal with what we have, as best we can. I'm not sure where you got the idea that Iran wants to be in the league of countries such as Norway and Sweden in terms of humanity? Iran can learn from some of the things Scandinavian countries do, and Scandinavians can learn from Iran as well. Everyone can get better. The fact that you get up to 25 years in jail for cheating on your taxes, but most people get out of jail after 5 years for raping and killing, is hardly Humane or Moral. Or the fact that if you marry someone from US, Australia etc, they are pretty much welcomed with roses, but when you marry your wife from Pakistan, they require 5 years worth of paper work before you can bring her over........if you are lucky they accept. It's not like that in Iran as you can bring your wife the very next day, or your husband(once your dad approves as per Islamic law). 

Salam

@wahdat

Which of the countries u mentioned are giving these rights to refugees?We should not forget that war refugees are not supposed to settle down in the country they seek refuge.And this is the case with most Afghans in Iran.In General i think that people need to stand up for their rights everywhere and get independant, it is not possible that Iran or also Lebanon cares for millions of refugees...specially with all the sanctions and permanent pressure.If we want a better world we all have to fight for it everywhere.An-nasr min Allah.

In Germany f.ex.refugees aro not allowed to work or leave a certain area btw the camps the live in.They get chips to buy food.That is not how Iran treats refugees and yes I was there often and also know Afghans who have houses and work there.

Edited by mina313

Good, but you do sound like you have a personal vendetta as you do comment on these subjects a lot, and not often in a positive way.So you have to understand if someone suspects you of such.

That said, one does not have to be a citizen in Pakistan, UAE, Canada, or the US (countries whose property laws I am familiar with) to be able to own property or register businesses or be limited to certain professions or excluded from other. In Iran it is the case.

Yes, every country has its laws. Iran has it's reasons to have these laws. Unemployment is high and the country, as it sees itself, is at war. Not a war of guns but non the less, a war. Many privliges are halted in such situations. And remember, foreigners buying land, getting citizenship, work permit etc, in any land, these are privileges, not a right. It's the right of the citizens, not others. Everyone knows the state Iran is in now, so these restrictions are nothing but understandable.

In addition, we were talking about Afghans not being targeted specifically, which was my point to begin with.

You, along with other Iranians or Iran supporters, could choose to right this wrong about Iran.... or blindly follow the status quo. Thats your choice. Its also Iran's choice to live up to its slogans- both religious (Islam has no borders or we are all Muslims) or moral...or continue the status quo.

I'm not sure what you are getting at here, so please elaborate. I just linked the leader of the country saying Iran has many faults, and yes they need to be fixed. I personally never heard a slogan that says Iran is perfect and no wrong is done. And if there is such a slogan then that slogan is faulty. You need to be consistent about what you are trying to say.

(Islam has no borders or we are all Muslims) or moral...or continue the status quo. But if it wants to be in the league of such countries as Norway or Sweden in terms of humanity and morality then it better get to work and maybe in about 100 years it could get to their current level.

Islam has no borders correct, that is the ideal, but we don't live in an ideal world so we have to deal with what we have, as best we can. I'm not sure where you got the idea that Iran wants to be in the league of countries such as Norway and Sweden in terms of humanity? Iran can learn from some of the things Scandinavian countries do, and Scandinavians can learn from Iran as well. Everyone can get better. The fact that you get up to 25 years in jail for cheating on your taxes, but most people get out of jail after 5 years for raping and killing, is hardly Humane or Moral. Or the fact that if you marry someone from US, Australia etc, they are pretty much welcomed with roses, but when you marry your wife from Pakistan, they require 5 years worth of paper work before you can bring her over........if you are lucky they accept. It's not like that in Iran as you can bring your wife the very next day, or your husband(once your dad approves as per Islamic law).

May Allah bless you for that reply brother. Well said. Edited by Martyrdom

I gave you link, you even quoted me. 

The reason I quoted you was because the link that you posted didn't contain any article, where Khamanei condemns or even mentions the racism and discrimination of Afghans in Iran. 

So please post the article, in which you claimed, 'He has, plenty of times', talked about the racism against Afghans in Iran. 

Edited by SlaveOfAllah14

The reason I quoted you was because the link that you posted didn't contain any article, where Khamanei condemns or even mentions the racism and discrimination of Afghans in Iran. 

So please post the article, in which you claimed, 'He has, plenty of times', talked about the racism against Afghans in Iran. 

I didn't claim the link provides any articles of the discrimination of Afghans, i posted that link so he can go through the speeches himself. I'm not his nanny nor yours. I know what i have read in the countless years but i really don't feel the urge to spend time providing any evidence for it, specially for people who don't bother to search themselves. 

If you want to find anything against discrimantion you can do a search in kayhan archives or any other major news site. Maybe you will find it on his site too, but im not going to do it for you. 

And as i have mentioned in this thread, if you bothered to read, is that there is no specific discrimination against Afghans, so why would a leader or marja or scholar talk about afghans in specific? Afghans don't deserve special treatment, nor does any other ethnic group. Ayatollah Khamenei is originally turk, and i've seen more discrimination against turks in iran than Afghans, but you don't see him go around talking about individual ethnic groups do you? He talks generally as he well should. 

For the followers of Ayatollah Khamenei it is now forbidden to make jokes where you mention a minority for example. 

Just out of curiousity, what would you like him to say? Please treat afghans nicely? Say salam to Afghans? Give them jobs? Please enlighten us. 

Good, but you do sound like you have a personal vendetta as you do comment on these subjects a lot, and not often in a positive way. So you have to understand if someone suspects you of such.  

baradar jackson posted a thread about iraqis in Iran and he was accused of something completely different. That was unfortunate and this also is unfortunate that my concern about justice is interpreted as a vendetta. Martyrdom also accused me of such and was unable to provide anything anti-Iran (from their nuclear issue to any other issue) except for the injustice against Afghans. When challenged, he simply vanished from the thread.

Haq is above all, nations, race, regime etc included. Iran is right about certain things which I fully have backed. Iran is wrong about treatment of Afghans which I have opposed.This is the crux of it all.

baradar jackson posted a thread about iraqis in Iran and he was accused of something completely different. That was unfortunate and this also is unfortunate that my concern about justice is interpreted as a vendetta. Martyrdom also accused me of such and was unable to provide anything anti-Iran (from their nuclear issue to any other issue) except for the injustice against Afghans. When challenged, he simply vanished from the thread.Haq is above all, nations, race, regime etc included. Iran is right about certain things which I fully have backed. Iran is wrong about treatment of Afghans which I have opposed.This is the crux of it all.

stop pumping your ego too much your going to explode. First anyone reading your posts will realize your tone when it comes to Iran. Its really no secret. Second just because someone stops answering doesn't mean they have nothing else to say. Sometimes silence is the best answer. Sometimes you realize that no matter what you say or do the person made up their mind so its pointless to continue. Why waste the energy. I can careless what you believe. Like you said haq always prevails and may Allah(set) curse the one who is lying. Will meet on judgment day and will see.

Absolutely. Iran, like any other state out there, has every right for their legislations. Taking the self interest of its territory and citizens precedes and should precede all. Thats not the point of dispute. My criticism is merely to point out the big gulf between Iran's slogans and pontifications of events and its actions. 

Cuba is another country with far less resources and a country that has been under siege for way longer than Iran. But it does provide good to its less fortunate neighbours. It provides free education, healthcare etc. I wont criticize Cuba if and when it says things like 'Let education be universal' because they do as they say. Iran does not.

stop pumping your ego too much your going to explode. First anyone reading your posts will realize your tone when it comes to Iran. Its really no secret. Second just because someone stops answering doesn't mean they have nothing else to say. Sometimes silence is the best answer. Sometimes you realize that no matter what you say or do the person made up their mind so its pointless to continue. Why waste the energy. I can careless what you believe. Like you said haq always prevails and may Allah(set) curse the one who is lying. Will meet on judgment day and will see.

You accused me and claimed that my archives were full of anti-Iranian posts. I challenged you to find one anti-Iranian post except for the ones relating to injustice of Afghans.

You went and looked, found none. And vanished.

I challenge you again. If you can find any post against Iran's other policies such as Hezbollah, its nuclear file, its foreign policy vis-a-vis US or Israel or .... then enlighten me. Otherwise, suck on your thumb little boy.

So why is that when I say the same as the leader or others then I am accused of personal vendetta? Because I literally am saying the same thing. Nothing more and nothing less. I dont say Iran has many faults. I focus on one of its faults. 

Lala SlaveofAllah14, I didn't find it as well. What I did find however, was instances of diplomatic rhetoric, but nothing that firstly acknowledges the racial vilification of Afghanis in Iran, and the condemnation of this act which is in stark contrast to the teachings of al-Islam.

I quote : "... there is no specific discrimination against Afghans..."       I believe that this guy Repenter is in a state of denial if he actually believes this, but I apologise if I am wrong.

Wa Allahu A'lam.

Once again, Iranian state, like any other state, is a self interested entity responsible for its own citizens and territory. There should be no problem admitting this. The problem is that Iran cheats people with such slogans in places like Afghanistan or Iraq or... under the guise of Islam only to push forth its own policies. Yes American presence in Iraq was bad for Iran but good for Iraq. But Iran did push Iraq into expelling US out of there. We see the consequences today.

Today in Afghanistan the same thing is going on. All the pro Iranian figures are paid hefty sums to call for American withdrawal from here and do justify it on religion not because its good for Afghanistan but for Iran. This is abuse of religion. That said, I fully appreciate Iran's position in this case but it should not cheat the masses with religion. It should instead fully rely on its armed forces like other countries.

The reason I mentioned Norway or Sweden is because Iran often complains about the Western treatment of Muslims. Just go through few pages of PressTV. I believe it'd be best if Iran simply observed and learned in such cases.

Absolutely. Iran, like any other state out there, has every right for their legislations. Taking the self interest of its territory and citizens precedes and should precede all. Thats not the point of dispute. My criticism is merely to point out the big gulf between Iran's slogans and pontifications of events and its actions. 

Cuba is another country with far less resources and a country that has been under siege for way longer than Iran. But it does provide good to its less fortunate neighbours. It provides free education, healthcare etc. I wont criticize Cuba if and when it says things like 'Let education be universal' because they do as they say. Iran does not.

You accused me and claimed that my archives were full of anti-Iranian posts. I challenged you to find one anti-Iranian post except for the ones relating to injustice of Afghans.

You went and looked, found none. And vanished.

I challenge you again. If you can find any post against Iran's other policies such as Hezbollah, its nuclear file, its foreign policy vis-a-vis US or Israel or .... then enlighten me. Otherwise, suck on your thumb little boy.

lol come down no need to get mad. First I never checked because I don't know why you think its not obvious. Second why you picking and choosing. I'm talking as a whole. I never said you hate everything about Iran . And I'm not speaking about a particular subject I'm talking about your way of criticism. It does not seem like criticism at all but hatred. One example and this is recent and it didn't take me not one second imagine if I actually spend time I would bury your credibility. "But if it wants to be in the league of such countries as Norway or Sweden in terms of humanity and morality then it better get to work and maybe in about 100 YEARS it could get to their current level. " I rest my case and if you think that's how you criticize someone then talking to you is waste of time.

A Daesh (IS) copy cat group in rural Afghanistan stopped a bus, separated the shias from the rest and killed all 14 of them on the night of Qadr. There were a couple who had just been married few days before among the 14. America today is standing between such fanatic groups and the shias in Afghanistan. Yet you see Iranian paid figures inciting anti-American feelings, their jerusalem day rallys, anti-American slogans etc all paid by the Cultural House of the Iranian embassy here in Kabul. This is wrong.

I would much agree with Iranian policy inline with your view- that we dont live in an ideal world but a world dominated by nation states.

lol come down no need to get mad. First I never checked because I don't know why you think its not obvious. Second why you picking and choosing. I'm talking as a whole. I never said you hate everything about Iran . And I'm not speaking about a particular subject I'm talking about your way of criticism. It does not seem like criticism at all but hatred. One example and this is recent and it didn't take me not one second imagine if I actually spend time I would bury your credibility. "But if it wants to be in the league of such countries as Norway or Sweden in terms of humanity and morality then it better get to work and maybe in about 100 YEARS it could get to their current level. " I rest my case and if you think that's how you criticize someone then talking to you is waste of time.

Oh wow, let me give you a cookie. You caught me. Oh no.... what am I to do now as I am exposed. :(

dont concern yourself with my tone, concern yourself with my points. Challenge them. Prove me wrong. Voila.

A Daesh (IS) copy cat group in rural Afghanistan stopped a bus, separated the shias from the rest and killed all 14 of them on the night of Qadr. There were a couple who had just been married few days before among the 14. America today is standing between such fanatic groups and the shias in Afghanistan. Yet you see Iranian paid figures inciting anti-American feelings, their jerusalem day rallys, anti-American slogans etc all paid by the Cultural House of the Iranian embassy here in Kabul. This is wrong.

I would much agree with Iranian policy inline with your view- that we dont live in an ideal world but a world dominated by nation states.

Oh wow, let me give you a cookie. You caught me. Oh no.... what am I to do now as I am exposed. :(

dont concern yourself with my tone, concern yourself with my points. Challenge them. Prove me wrong. Voila.

lol Ok your right whatever you say.

@wahdat, u wrote:

"Yes American presence in Iraq was bad for Iran but good for Iraq. But Iran did push Iraq into expelling US out of there. We see the consequences today.Today in Afghanistan the same thing is going on. All the pro Iranian figures are paid hefty sums to call for American withdrawal from here and do justify it on religion not because its good for Afghanistan but for Iran"

So Iran is responsible for the situations in both countries,because it wants to push its own "policies"?Do u even know what the "policies "are?The US invasion killed over 1 mio Iraqis und u dare to say US presence was good for them?If u don'know who the enemy is and who struggles to fight against it globally then there is nothing more to say.

@wahdat, u wrote:

"Yes American presence in Iraq was bad for Iran but good for Iraq. But Iran did push Iraq into expelling US out of there. We see the consequences today.Today in Afghanistan the same thing is going on. All the pro Iranian figures are paid hefty sums to call for American withdrawal from here and do justify it on religion not because its good for Afghanistan but for Iran"

So Iran is responsible for the situations in both countries,because it wants to push its own "policies"?Do u even know what the "policies "are?The US invasion killed over 1 mio Iraqis und u dare to say US presence was good for them?If u don'know who the enemy is and who struggles to fight against it globally then there is nothing more to say.

You should write a book. 

But seriously speaking, in presence of US troops in Iraq there would not have been a daesh today beheading and raping and pillaging. 

Why I mentioned Iran was because all levels of Iranian govt were claiming that the sectarian or other forms of violence in Iraq were because of the American presence and in its absence Iraqis would greet each others with roses.

What is wrong about being against occupation and help people to resist against occupation?

ISIS

Being under 'occupation' is not bad when the alternative is far worse. In Afghanistan its VERY good. In Iran, a country that has all sorts of capacity for a successful state, its not good at all. Because the alternative, the current Iranian regime, is a 1000 times better than any sort of foreign influence.

I'm not going to answer every one specifically as, quite frankly we are deviating a bit. But it's quite simple, Islamically speaking, when you accuse someone of something, you are the one that needs to provide proof for your accusation, not the other way around. 

For example, if i say brother Wahdat is a thief, he is not the one that has to provide proof of his innocence, but I have to prove he is a thief. 

And islamically speaking, if i can't provide the proof that he is a thief i will be punished in the court of law for slandering. 

So if anyone can provide proof that Afghans in specific are being targeted by the government or the people i would be happy to admit it. 

I have lived in Iran, in various cities, and i have never seen Afghans in specific being targeted, that is why i want proof of this claim. 

I didn't claim the link provides any articles of the discrimination of Afghans

What is this then?

Below is one of your posts in which you replied to Soldier313.

<<Soldier313:Repenter, please find it for me, where Sy.Khamenei apparently condemned the racial vilification of Afghanis in Iran.

http://www.leader.ir...fy=&td=&tm=&ty=

http://farsi.khamene...,101,2,4,9,1,16,

Should keep you busy for a while........>>

So were you trying to fool Soldier313?

If you want to find anything against discrimantion you can do a search in kayhan archives or any other major news site. Maybe you will find it on his site too, but im not going to do it for you. 

You were the one who claimed that,  'He has, plenty of times', talked about the racism against Afghans in Iran. And now you want me to search for some basis and support for your claims?

I will repeat again. I will be surprised to see even one article in which Khamanei condemns or even mentions the ongoing racism that takes place in Iran against Afghans. 

And as i have mentioned in this thread, if you bothered to read, is that there is no specific discrimination against Afghans

Really? 

Fortunately there are good Iranians out there that are with the truth no matter what.

Well, let me post you a recent letter from a Tehran university professor, Mr. Sadigh Ziba Kalam, to Hassan Rohani. 

http://www.rahesabz.net/story/75366/

I recommend anyone who understands farsi to go and read the article, in which he questions Rohani about the mistreatment of Afghans in Iran.

Nonetheless I will quote some sentences:

"The bitter reality is that no Afghan refugees living in Iran do not enjoy any Islamic, humanitarian, moral and international rights."

"While in Western societies, an Iranian asylum seeker is entitled to all the rights, is it not shameful that Afghans cannot even send their children to school, cannot have health care insurance. Can't we give birth certificates to their children born in Iran? Not recognize their marriage with Iranians? We do not allow them to open a bank account. Why this discrimination?"

"Our treatment of Afghans, such as not allowing them entrance to certain places, reminds one of the treatment of jews by the Nazis, the Blacks by the Whites in America and South Africa. 

RTEmagicC_1_24.jpg.jpg

And these 3 Iranians that show solidarity with the Afghans, after the government banned Afghans from going to certain parks. They are holding signs which says, "We are all Afghans", "No racism".

so why would a leader or marja or scholar talk about afghans in specific?

A leader? marja? or the so called Wali Amr of the whole muslimeen. 

Edited by SlaveOfAllah14

What is this then?

Below is one of your posts in which you replied to Soldier313.

<<Soldier313:Repenter, please find it for me, where Sy.Khamenei apparently condemned the racial vilification of Afghanis in Iran.

http://www.leader.ir...fy=&td=&tm=&ty=

http://farsi.khamene...,101,2,4,9,1,16,

Should keep you busy for a while........>>

So were you trying to fool Soldier313?

You were the one who claimed that,  'He has, plenty of times', talked about the racism against Afghans in Iran. And now you want me to search for some basis and support for your claims?

I will repeat again. I will be surprised to see even one article in which Khamanei condemns or even mentions the ongoing racism that takes place in Iran against Afghans. 

Really? 

Fortunately there are good Iranians out there that are with the truth no matter what.

Well, let me post you a recent letter from a Tehran university professor, Mr. Sadigh Ziba Kalam, to Hassan Rohani. 

http://www.rahesabz.net/story/75366/

I recommend anyone who understands farsi to go and read the article, in which he questions Rohani about the mistreatment of Afghans in Iran.

Nonetheless I will quote some sentences:

"The bitter reality is that no Afghan refugees living in Iran do not enjoy any Islamic, humanitarian, moral and international rights."

"While in Western societies, an Iranian asylum seeker is entitled to all the rights, is it not shameful that Afghans cannot even send their children to school, cannot have health care insurance. Can't we give birth certificates to their children born in Iran? Not recognize their marriage with Iranians? We do not allow them to open a bank account. Why this discrimination?"

"Our treatment of Afghans, such as not allowing them entrance to certain places, reminds one of the treatment of jews by the Nazis, the Blacks by the Whites in America and South Africa. 

RTEmagicC_1_24.jpg.jpg

And these 3 Iranians that show solidarity with the Afghans, after the government banned Afghans from going to certain parks. They are holding signs which says, "We are all Afghans", "No racism".

A leader? marja? or the so called Wali Amr of the whole muslimeen. 

Yes i gave him a link with the search of Afghan, so he could do the reading himself to see if  he can find something. You are acting like a child looking for a villain. 

Don't try to twist it around, you still won't be able to make me do a search for you to prove anything. 

That letter you linked has so many errors i don't even know where to start. I went to school with afghan kids, and my cousin is married to an afghan, so this letter is full of lies. 

Even if the letter is true, Rahesabz? Really? I know who dr.Kamal is and i know which gang he hangs out with, I think we are done :) 

We can agree to disagree. 

For those interested in this guys in depth analysis of things and his amazing basirat you can watch his videos on youtube: