Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Quds Day Shia Massacre, Sheikh Zakzaky Lost 3 Sons

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

Remember Quetta Pakistan back in 2010? Shias were rallying for Sunni Palestinians freedom and against the Zionists, and the Sunnis sent their Takfiri son to blow up and kill Shias where close to 100 killed! Well, history repeated itself. Now, in Nigeria! Now see if Iran who always press for this day do anything to seek justice for Shias of Nigeria, for Shia leader of Nigeria who lost almost his entire family... I wish they were martyred for a cause in Damascus, Karbala and Najaf... not for pure political stupity that benefits nothing to Shias except harms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Press Tv Reports:

-Twenty-five demonstrators, including the sons of the leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, have been gunned down during an anti-Israeli rally held to mark International Quds Day in an ancient city of the African country, Press TV has learned.

-The deaths occurred on Friday during anti-Israel rally, as Nigerians took to the streets to denounce Tel Aviv’s deadly military assault on Gaza.

-soldiers opened fire on protesters, killing 25 demonstrators and arresting 12 others.

-Among those killed was 18-year-old Syed Mahmud Ibrahim Zakzaky, a son of Sheikh Ibrahim al-Zakzaky, the leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, which had called for the rally. He is a critic of political corruption and Boko Haram.

-Reports say another son of the Muslim leader was injured and two others were arrested. Later, military forces reportedly killed all detainees, including the two sons of Sheikh Ibrahim al-Zakzaky, 

-al-Zakzaky lost three of his sons while another one was among those injured by government forces.

-Meanwhile, government forces attacked a mosque in Nigeria on Saturday, killing three people.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Islamic Movement in Nigeria reports:

- Death Toll reaches 30, injured: 40

shuha2.jpg

sanisufi.jpg

Shaheed Sani Sufi , one of the killed brothers during an attack by Nigerian soldiers at Husainiyyah Baqiuyatullah Zaria today. He is one of the Staff of the Husainiyyah.

• Advanced Member

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi rajioon. May Allah accept the sacrifices of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria and grant them success. And may Allah resurrect the thirsty hearts of the whole nation through the sacrifices of such Abul-Fadls. "Each martyr is a seed which shall give thousands of fruits" inshaAllah. 

Btw, brother Noah, thanks for sharing the news but please shut up instead of sharing sectarian-bigot comments all the time. Sheikh Zakzaky offered his three sons and the islamic movement offered 30 other sacrifices for supporting the oppressed Muslims in Palestine and you call that political stupidity. You may not agree on their Islamic cause which is pure from sectarianism, but why are you criticizing these hizbullahi movements and their sacrifices? Anyway, thanks again for sharing the news. May Allah assist us deserve to be brethren of such a movement and martyrs. ma salam

Edited by HamzaTR
  • Veteran Member

^HamzaTR. Yea, I disagree and that is why I call it political-stupidity...which is not a disrespectful term to use... But, you tell people to "shut up" when they disagree with you?

btw: Nobody in Quetta Pakistan (2010) or in Nigeria this past Friday was trying to sacrifice their lives during the protest... they were organized just to go to protest and raise some flags. They never knew there were bombs or bullets coming to them... They did not mean to go to a war.

And no Palestinian group ever condemned the bombing of Quetta-2010 and they will never recognize or condemn this incident either. And they will not even report the incident in their news or social medias... as they never done it before... and they never report any Quds-Day event to begin with... just because it was initiated by a Shia scholar (Imam Khomeini ra). I really hate blind followers or blind-sympathizers... HamzaTR plz don't be one of those... See things for yourself, think about them, analyze a bit... Those who guide Shia world on political issues are not some kind of perfect-messengers of God... they are human beings just like you and I...try to be helpful to your brothers in Islam and to your religion instead of following the same failed roads over and over again.

If it is not pure sectarianism then what it is? If they do not follow the Zionists to cause fitna then what it is? I come here to protest for you, to sympathize for you, to call for your freedom, but you bomb me because I am Shia? And now we need not to condemn this act and the act of silence by the masses of Sunni scholars, Sunni countries, and groups who raise not a finger, who never condemn, or ELSE WE ARE SECTARIAN?  WHAT A JOKE!

• Advanced Member

So when we only rise up against oppression, when others rise up for us, still someone has to start the uprising.And if we don't rise up how can we claim to be leader movement against oppression?What makes the difference between the Lovers of ahlul beit as and the others then?What is our duty for the awaited Imam af?Just to rise up for Shias...for sure not.The Imam af is the Imam of mankind, and so we have to prepare mankind not sects.

Edited by mina313
  • Veteran Member

Noah bro, long time, hope you're well 

Theres no doubt that a lot of palestinians may be ungrateful back-stabbers, we've seen this with Arafats betrayal of Imam Khomeini and Hamas's betrayal of Assad, and in most probabilities, if palestine indeed was free, it would most likely be just another shia hating sunni arab dictatorship. With that being said, there are a lot of palestinians I'm sure, just like us, who wish to go about their daily lives and provide for their families, innocent women and children, who are living in some of worst possible conditions ever and being massacred. These are the people that we march for on Quds.

But yes, as shias, while honouring al-quds, we also need to organise more marches and raise awareness of the atrocities being committed in Iraq and Pakistan against our shia brothers.        

• Veteran Member

So when we only rise up against oppression, when others rise up for us, still someone has to start the uprising.And if we don't rise up how can we claim to be leader movement against oppression?What makes the difference between the Lovers of ahlul beit as and the others then?What is our duty for the awaited Imam af?Just to rise up for Shias...for sure not.The Imam af is the Imam of mankind, and so we have to prepare mankind not sects.

Oh please... now again the same mentality of taking responsibility for the entire mankind or 1.5 billion Muslims... You cannot even protect your women and children who are being massacred in 50 different countries (in thousands in Syria-Iraq as we speak), Askariya shrine was bombed twice, 100s of other issues that Shias need to save themselves... but now you want to somehow protect Palestinians from Israel? Where nobody welcomes you to begin with, including the Palestinians themselves? And how someone prepares for Imam, or be the leader of some movement or protect even Quds or oppressed people via Quds day protests?

And as usual you are too much into political sides of the story that you forgot to say something about the main topic... can you recite a sura at least or tell us how thesse innocent lives lost will see justice? Because they are just some poor people... they are not 'Neda' of Iran to be propagated for by western media and the UN question the case... it is not even on the news of any mainstreme media at all... isn't it a proof that how oppressed Shias themselves are?

• Advanced Member

It is not about protecting palestinians from Israel, but to support in various ways the resistance of the oppressed everywhere, as far as possible.The palestinians themselves have to rise up and work together but they need the support of all people who seek justice.When one brother is injured and then comes the next one, would it be fair to treat only one of them?

The best way I think is to show unity between Muslims when we we are fighting against Ahl al Kitab, since Ahl al Sunnah are always one step closer to us then Ahl al Kitab, Sunnis are our brothers, and we must hold on to that brotherhood even if they move away and break the ties.

Our enemy is never Sunni or Jew or Zionist or any sect, it is always ignorance, loads of people are Zionists out of ignorance just as loads of people are Sunnis because of ignorance and loads of Shias get mixed up and confused between national fervour and religion out of ignorance.

Disunity is also something that the Imams hated and the Imams did not call people shia or Sunni but rather they called everyone Muslim.

Also, you have to remember that Iran is an independent nation with its own needs, you can't expect it to be God's governance on earth. It has secret dirty dealings just like any nation, since it is impossible for a nation to survive without such dealings in these days. Yes, the majority of Iran is shia but that doesn't mean that the shias of the world are Iran's primary objective, the primary objective is Iran's well being and it just so happens that the shia madhab has become a suitable ideology for Iran, Iran would never do something which is against the welfare of Iran but for the shias of other countries; to think otherwise is simply following a nation blindly not religion.

International Quds day is a good thing, thank god khomeini did this, it keeps moral high for resistance, it doesn't allow crimes to be forgotten in time and keeps resistance fresh. it is also beneficial for Shias to hold Quds day since it shows that shias are for unity, and it promotes the shia sect and many Sunnis have seen the truth because of the recent political movements and a lot of Sunnis have become shia as a result.

So Unity is important for everyone, including shias, I am sure you know why, this has been discussed many times.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I agree with the OP. 

Before anyone starts attacking me without a reason which is a habit of some shiachat members, I am not against defending Palestine. They are truly oppressed. 

However, I should say that when palestinians are killed and massacred, the whole world begins to share it's news and spread it and they even have a Quds day,

but when Shias are massacred in Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc, Not many countries seem to care especially Sunnis. Where have you seen a protest for the Shias? 

Shias are the real oppressed people. 

(salam)

I agree with the OP. 

Before anyone starts attacking me without a reason which is a habit of some shiachat members, I am not against defending Palestine. They are truly oppressed. 

However, I should say that when palestinians are killed and massacred, the whole world begins to share it's news and spread it and they even have a Quds day,

but when Shias are massacred in Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc, Not many countries seem to care especially Sunnis. Where have you seen a protest for the Shias? 

Shias are the real oppressed people. 

A good action is good, doesn't matter if people reward you for it, and if shias are killed then it is not the shias fault but it is the murderers fault. just as jihad is wajib and those who fall martyrs aren't killed because they made themselves available for killing but rather they are matyrs because someone killed them even if they wanted to live.

• Veteran Member

Yazidi takfiri nasbi terrorists opened fire upon the motorcade of Quds Day rally on Shahrah-e-Faisal in Karachi leaving 3 women and a youth injured. The injured were Shia residents of Mehmoodabad.

http://www.shiitenews.com/index.php/pakistan/10860-takfiri-terrorist-attack-on-quds-day-motorcade-left-4-shia-muslims-including-3-women-injured

• Veteran Member

Is Palestine really the priority issue and Jews the real enemies of Shias of Quetta or say Nigeria? Or were they 'demonstrating' because they were 'told'.

Marajae of Najaf, they are custodian of our Shariah too, and their stance re Palestine seems more balanced and reflective of real challenges and not challenges necessarily determined by which way pooitical wind blows.

Arab Sunni regimes are so sectarian that they would rather side with Israel and even have shrines and mosques blown off rather than have Shia cooperate with their folks in Palestine. So question arises if we really are helping the situation or making it worse.

Is Palestine really the priority issue and Jews the real enemies of Shias of Quetta or say Nigeria? Or were they 'demonstrating' because they were 'told'.

Marajae of Najaf, they are custodian of our Shariah too, and their stance re Palestine seems more balanced and reflective of real challenges and not challenges necessarily determined by which way pooitical wind blows.

Arab Sunni regimes are so sectarian that they would rather side with Israel and even have shrines and mosques blown off rather than have Shia cooperate with their folks in Palestine. So question arises if we really are helping the situation or making it worse.

Quds day doesn't take much space, It is just one day of rallying, local shias can attend their problems the rest of the whole year. it is simply unfortunate that the rallies are attacked.

Also, the gatherings also provide a social cohesion and shows a collective conscientiousness, like Hajj, this is greatly beneficial to all the people who attend and for the shia sect, it also promotes shia Islam as the better Islam.

Also Imam Ali said: "Be like the rose that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it" 

Edited by Sayed Faridoon Taha
  • Veteran Member

Noah bro, long time, hope you're well 

Theres no doubt that a lot of palestinians may be ungrateful back-stabbers, we've seen this with Arafats betrayal of Imam Khomeini and Hamas's betrayal of Assad, and in most probabilities, if palestine indeed was free, it would most likely be just another shia hating sunni arab dictatorship. With that being said, there are a lot of palestinians I'm sure, just like us, who wish to go about their daily lives and provide for their families, innocent women and children, who are living in some of worst possible conditions ever and being massacred. These are the people that we march for on Quds.

But yes, as shias, while honouring al-quds, we also need to organise more marches and raise awareness of the atrocities being committed in Iraq and Pakistan against our shia brothers.        

Thanks bro I am fine.. hope everything is good with you as well.

We always criticize the west for especial treatment of Israel and for they turning a blind eye to every crime the Israelis carry on in the past 65 years, BUT, we DO THE EXACT SAME THING... We mix people and parties and events in Palestine, we bring in Imams and Shias faith in between, we do everything in our best to turn a blind eye on stupidity, ignorance, and crimes of Palestinian movements, media, scholars, and governments... and we dedicate especial treatment for them. We value the lives of a few thousand Palestinians to millions of other Muslims in Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Yemen and elsewhere in the Muslim world.

Bro, I am not against marching or showing our sympathies to innocent women and children who get massacred... we should march while everyone marches just like in the past few weeks there are protests everywhere against Zionists aggression on Gaza, including the Palestinian themselves... the Quds-Day parades are totally something else... The point is: why especial treatment for Palestinians from Iran & co and that at the expense of Shias' life, Shias' interests and in return there is no benefit to anybody including for the Palestinians. The Quds-Day was effective if and if it was a united protests that included the Sunni world, AND ESPECIALLY the Palestinians themselves cared for the day. They have so much hate for Shias that since it was organized and initiated by Shias, they always ignored this day and never reported or took part.

At least for God's sake not a single Hamas, or Jihad, or Fatah leader was man enough to come forward in 2010 and condemn the Quds Day bombing in Quetta and say that it was the work of a few individuals who do not represent Sunnis.... and that thanks to Pakistani Muslims who came forward to express their supports but a few ignorant ones blew themselves and killed and injured close to 200 Muslims? And express sorrow for those who care for them!

When we see the silence from the Sunni world, Sunni scholars, Sunni parties, especially our so called allies in Gaza.......THAT IS JUST TONS OF SALTS to the wounds of those who became orphans because of protesting in Quds Day.

The Shias in Bahrain mark Quds Day every year for the freedom of Palestine, but then Ismail Haniya goes to Bahrain during the protests and tells Khalifa that he supports his regime 100%? A country who never had any relations with Hamas or Palestine whatsoever? I CAN'T GET IT, honestly! Are they directly working for Israel and are mastered in provoking Shias? I really don't see any other reason!

• Advanced Member

Brother Noah, shiasoldier786 and Sayed Taha made nice points in their first posts. But just to add, let's say for the sake of the argument, that Palestinians were backstabbers, etc. So what? Don't we claim to be shia of Prophet and Ahlulbayt? What did they teach us? Imam Hossein for instance? Weren't Kufis backstabbers to Ahlulbayt? Leaving Imam Ali and Imam Hasan alone? What did Imam Hossein do? Did he ignore their calls or respond to them? Didn't people tell the same thing to Imam Hussain? Didn't they ask him to not go? But why did he go? Was it also "A POLITICAL STUPIDITY" to answer the call of the real backstabbers? No, it was not. And what the true sunnis and shias, namely Islamic Revolution of Iran and her subscribers do today is exactly what Imam Hussain did. And it definitely is not stupidity. And if we can't be like these shias of Hussain, due to the forced conditions/limitations we live in, at least we can support them, if not, then we should just be quiet.

I mean really, with this same logic, if we had lived in Imams' ages, we would have opposed them too and accused them of being politically stupid (astaghfirullah) because they always answered the calls of and supported the backstabbers. Yet, again, I am not comparing ancient Kufis with Kufis and Palestinians today, and Imams with the true shias today. Because, Palestinians and Kufis of today are not backstabbers. And the real shias of today consider themselves to be the dust under the feet of Prophets and Imams. However, again, real shias also follow their Prophets and Imams in every aspect and that includes, supporting of oppressed of any religion and sect, though there is the possibility of the "backstabbing". I hope I make sense.

May Allah bless the Islamic Movement in Nigeria who are the true shias of Muhammad (s.a.a) and sunnis of Ali (a.s) and Hussain (a.s). And may Allah help us form more alike movements which would submit wholly to the Islamic Revolution.

ma salam

Edited by HamzaTR
  • Veteran Member

People are sadly vomiting all sorts of lazy generalizations while ignoring the facts. Hamas is opportunistic, but it is opposed by many sunni regimes like the Saudi monarchy. As an extension of the Muslim Brotherhood Hamas would naturally dream of an overthrow of Assad; one of the main aims of the MB is the overthrow of all dictatorial regimes in the muslim world (and MB has engaged in violent revolution before in Syria). To call Hamas takfiri simply for wanting to overthrow Assad is as silly as calling it Takfiri when MB wanted to overthrow the SUNNI regime in the Algerian civil war. Hamas is comprised of many members, each of whom have their own personal views. One example is the Hamas Charter drawn up by a lone Hamas member, which the modern leadership finds embarrassing. So you'll have others who would write about how rafidhis are dangerous etc. But the leadership in and of itself just wants the liberation of Palestine plain and simple.

And all the above was just about Hamas. Theres a whole host of other mujahideen groups in Gaza, one of whom are the Islamic Jihad who thanked Iran not too long ago for the weaponry they received. And if you really love poor old Assad then you cannot ignore the fact that there have been Palestinians fighting for him in the current conflict.

So, as for the average Palestinian who may well be curious about tashayyu (some have indeed become shia), are we gonna throw them in the ashbin of history and never entice them to become shia? All what I have written is proof positive how lazy shias have become in their analysis of conflicts in the sunni world.

Edited by Jahangiram

Brother Noah, shiasoldier786 and Sayed Taha made nice points in their first posts. But just to add, let's say for the sake of the argument, that Palestinians were backstabbers, etc. So what? Don't we claim to be shia of Prophet and Ahlulbayt? What did they teach us? Imam Hossein for instance? Weren't Kufis backstabbers to Ahlulbayt? Leaving Imam Ali and Imam Hasan alone? What did Imam Hossein do? Did he ignore their calls or respond to them? Didn't people tell the same thing to Imam Hussain? Didn't they ask him to not go? But why did he go? Was it also "A POLITICAL STUPIDITY" to answer the call of the real backstabbers? No, it was not. And what the true sunnis and shias, namely Islamic Revolution of Iran and her subscribers do today is exactly what Imam Hussain did. And it definitely is not stupidity. And if we can't be like these shias of Hussain, due to the forced conditions/limitations we live in, at least we can support them, if not, then we should just be quiet.

I mean really, with this same logic, if we had lived in Imams' ages, we would have opposed them too and accused them of being politically stupid (astaghfirullah) because they always answered the calls of and supported the backstabbers. Yet, again, I am not comparing ancient Kufis with Kufis and Palestinians today, and Imams with the true shias today. Because, Palestinians and Kufis of today are not backstabbers. And the real shias of today consider themselves to be the dust under the feet of Prophets and Imams. However, again, real shias also follow their Prophets and Imams in every aspect and that includes, supporting of oppressed of any religion and sect, though there is the possibility of the "backstabbing". I hope I make sense.

May Allah bless the Islamic Movement in Nigeria who are the true shias of Muhammad (s.a.a) and sunnis of Ali (a.s) and Hussain (a.s). And may Allah help us form more alike movements which would submit wholly to the Islamic Revolution.

ma salam

I know you like Iran and Khamanei, and I also prefer them instead of the shah but you cannot compare Iran to Imam. and you cannot call all ithna asheris "shia". according to Ali, only people like Ammar Yassir and Abu zar Ghiffara were shias of Ali; I would be happy if the "shias" can barely live up to a Muslims standards, most people fail to live up to what Islam requires of them, even in Iran. So real shia today are scarce. You seem to have given Iran a higher status than what it is, read some stories and history about the crimes of Iran against humanity, that might bring you back to reality. I don't want to hurt Iran image but lets just say that there is NOT A SINGLE ISLAMIC NATION on earth today.

The point we are discussing is that Iran shows support for people who benefit Iran politically, even though Palestine hates shias, Iran supports them but shias of Afghanistan who love the Imams and support Iran are treated as animals and they face cruelty which only existed in South Africa during the apartheid state. Lets face it, when Iran is faced with refugees and migrants, it falls behind western countries in terms of treatment. which is why my father had to come all the way to the UK after fighting for an Iranian funded group in Afghanistan, he gave his blood for shias and basically Iran didn't even allow him to stay in Iran or bring his family there after we fled Afghanistan from the Taliban; if this isn't backstabbing I don't know what is.

• Advanced Member

Well, it is our duty as muslims and the followers of Ahlulbayt that we should stand up against oppression and evil no matter where it happens. Israel is a pure evil state, and it is our honour as shias that we've always stood against them, even if it maybe to some extent harmful to us.

However this being said, I agree with the brothers here, that less attention is being shown by the self declared Wali Amr of Muslimeen to the shia brothers being oppressed in some other countries. Not only that, but I am afraid that they also pay less attention to the oppression that they commit on their shia brothers in their own country. 

Which raises the question about their true intention of standing against the evil Israel. Is it for political reasons? or their religious or moral obligation? If the second, well then why do they pick and choose? 

• Advanced Member

These sort of protests are worthless as they don't really work. Also the Takfiris gangs are using these gatherings to target the Shias, so it's highly irresponsible for the organizers to get soo many people together for politicking without thinking about the safety first. 

Edited by Gypsy
  • Advanced Member

I really wonder why this topic hasn't gain much attention on this forum. if its to post pictures of Quds Day in Zaria, everyone would and then boast that "look what the Shia are doing". but when they get massacred, little attention is given.

securedownload%204.jpg

"Vigil at Nigerian High Commission in London to Protest Quds Day Massacre in Zaria"

source: www.islamicmovement.org

• Veteran Member

Are we going to witness any justice or this is just another Shia killing?

-----------------------------------------

Iran calls in Nigerian charge d'affaires over Zaria deaths

Iran has summoned Nigeria's charge d'affaires in protest at the recent killing of a group of demonstrators participating in the International Quds Day rallies, which were held in support of the Palestinian nation.

On Thursday, Iran’s Foreign Ministry called in the Nigerian official, condemning the attack and calling on the Nigerian government to identify and punish the perpetrators of the gruesome act.

The Nigerian chargé d'affaires also expressed regret over the deadly attack and promised that Abuja would investigate the incident.

He added that the Nigerian government has also condemned this attack and a joint fact-finding committee is scheduled to be set up soon to identify and prosecute the perpetrators of this incident.

Some 25 Nigerian demonstrators were gunned down by security forces during the anti-Israeli rally in the ancient city of Zaria in Nigeria’s Kaduna state on July 25.

On Wednesday, Iran’s Deputy Foreign Minister for Arab and African Affairs Hossein Amir-Abdollahian censured the deadly attack, saying, “Whatever the justification, attacking peaceful demonstrators rallying along with other Muslims across the world in support of the oppressed people of Gaza is condemned and unacceptable."

PressTv

• Advanced Member

Daughter of late Imam Khomeini (r.a) Condoles Sheikh Zakzaky

Dr Zahra Mustafavy daughter of Imam Khoemeini and Secretary General of International Union of NGOS Defending the People of Palestine sent her condolence message to Sheikh Zakzaky.

In the letter she described her deep sorrow over the martyrdom of Sheikh's three son along with tenths of people by Nigerian soldiers. the letter reads:

"Mr. Ibrahim Zakzaky, the Honourable leader of the Shiite People in Nigeria.

The martyrdom of 35 innocent people from the followers of Infallibles,  in particular your dear children who  spent their entire life for the cause of Islam and the Ahlulbeit(As) has made me to grief and to express my deep and sincere condolences to you and your dear family and the Nigerian Shiite society.

No doubt the blood of these loved ones and other co fellows will irrigate the young tree of Islam and Shiism in that land their only aim was to revive the word of Allah and defend the oppressed people of Palestine and  deprived people of Africa.

Their martyrdom takes place  at a time when the Muslims in all different parts of the world stretching from Palestine to Gaza, from Syria to Iraq  are  fighting relentlessly against Zionism and their allies including Daesh and Takfiris and this war of the right against  the wrong has continued since the history  and in the form of jihad on the way of Allah of the men of God and the monotheists.

You yourself have been among the pioneers of this jihad for Allah and have spent your life fighting against Zionism and are fully aware of its hardships.

It is hoped that Muslims and in particular the Shiites will be able to endure the pain and grievances of this path by relying on the AhlulBeit  and Imam Hussain (as), the Master of Martyrs.

I pray that the Almighty Allah will bless you with patience and endurance for you, your family and the bereaved families in Nigeria."

http://www.abna.ir/english/service/africa/archive/2014/08/06/629299/story.html

Edited by HamzaTR
  • Advanced Member
Grand Ayatollah Vahid Khorasani commiserates with Sheikh Zakzaky

Ayatollah Vahid Khorasani expressed his condolences by phone to Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky and the families of martyrs over the death of Shia protesters in Qods day rally.

During his phone call, Ayatollah Vahid Khorasani referred to the sufferings that occurs to the pious persons when they are trying to promote the truth and said: According to our tradition (Hadith) if a disaster happen to a person and he/she recites the verses of Isterja'a (Retrieval) the god will give him/her three things, his Salavat, his mercy and his guidance.

Then he recited the verses of Isterja'a: "who, in adversity say: 'we belong to Allah and to him we shall return - on those will be prayers and mercy from their lord, those are guided." Al-Baqarah (156-157)

الَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُم مُّصِيبَةٌ قَالُوا إِنَّا لِلَّـهِ وَإنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ ـ أُولئكَ عَلَيْهِمْ صَلَوَاتٌ مِّن ربِّهِمْ وَرَحْمَةٌ وَأُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْمُهْتَدُون

People of Qom to Commemorate Nigerian Martyrs of Quds Day

Following the recent bloody events of Quds day in the city of Zaria which led to the martyrdom of 33 protesters including 3 sons of Sheikh Zakzaky, leader of Islamic Movement in Nigeria, a funeral ceremony will be held in Qom.

The ceremony will be held by Ahl-ul-Bayt (AS) World Assembly and seminary institutions of Qom and will be run after I'sha prayer in Azam mosque (Masjid-e-Azam) which is located in Hazrat-e Fatima Ma'sumah holy shrine.

3_53e39cde699f9.jpg