Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Noah-

Quds Day Shia Massacre, Sheikh Zakzaky Lost 3 Sons

Rate this topic

Remember Quetta Pakistan back in 2010? Shias were rallying for Sunni Palestinians freedom and against the Zionists, and the Sunnis sent their Takfiri son to blow up and kill Shias where close to 100 killed! Well, history repeated itself. Now, in Nigeria! Now see if Iran who always press for this day do anything to seek justice for Shias of Nigeria, for Shia leader of Nigeria who lost almost his entire family... I wish they were martyred for a cause in Damascus, Karbala and Najaf... not for pure political stupity that benefits nothing to Shias except harms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Press Tv Reports:

-Twenty-five demonstrators, including the sons of the leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, have been gunned down during an anti-Israeli rally held to mark International Quds Day in an ancient city of the African country, Press TV has learned.

-The deaths occurred on Friday during anti-Israel rally, as Nigerians took to the streets to denounce Tel Aviv’s deadly military assault on Gaza.

-soldiers opened fire on protesters, killing 25 demonstrators and arresting 12 others.

-Among those killed was 18-year-old Syed Mahmud Ibrahim Zakzaky, a son of Sheikh Ibrahim al-Zakzaky, the leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, which had called for the rally. He is a critic of political corruption and Boko Haram.

-Reports say another son of the Muslim leader was injured and two others were arrested. Later, military forces reportedly killed all detainees, including the two sons of Sheikh Ibrahim al-Zakzaky, 

-al-Zakzaky lost three of his sons while another one was among those injured by government forces.

-Meanwhile, government forces attacked a mosque in Nigeria on Saturday, killing three people.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Islamic Movement in Nigeria reports:

- Death Toll reaches 30, injured: 40

shuha2.jpg

sanisufi.jpg

Shaheed Sani Sufi , one of the killed brothers during an attack by Nigerian soldiers at Husainiyyah Baqiuyatullah Zaria today. He is one of the Staff of the Husainiyyah.

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi rajioon. May Allah accept the sacrifices of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria and grant them success. And may Allah resurrect the thirsty hearts of the whole nation through the sacrifices of such Abul-Fadls. "Each martyr is a seed which shall give thousands of fruits" inshaAllah. 

Btw, brother Noah, thanks for sharing the news but please shut up instead of sharing sectarian-bigot comments all the time. Sheikh Zakzaky offered his three sons and the islamic movement offered 30 other sacrifices for supporting the oppressed Muslims in Palestine and you call that political stupidity. You may not agree on their Islamic cause which is pure from sectarianism, but why are you criticizing these hizbullahi movements and their sacrifices? Anyway, thanks again for sharing the news. May Allah assist us deserve to be brethren of such a movement and martyrs. ma salam

Edited by HamzaTR

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raje'un

Thanks for sharing.

Sectarianism is the very need of zionists. There's no shia/sunni, it is all about pro/anti resistance.

True believer is smart.

Edited by mesbah

^HamzaTR. Yea, I disagree and that is why I call it political-stupidity...which is not a disrespectful term to use... But, you tell people to "shut up" when they disagree with you?

btw: Nobody in Quetta Pakistan (2010) or in Nigeria this past Friday was trying to sacrifice their lives during the protest... they were organized just to go to protest and raise some flags. They never knew there were bombs or bullets coming to them... They did not mean to go to a war.

And no Palestinian group ever condemned the bombing of Quetta-2010 and they will never recognize or condemn this incident either. And they will not even report the incident in their news or social medias... as they never done it before... and they never report any Quds-Day event to begin with... just because it was initiated by a Shia scholar (Imam Khomeini ra). I really hate blind followers or blind-sympathizers... HamzaTR plz don't be one of those... See things for yourself, think about them, analyze a bit... Those who guide Shia world on political issues are not some kind of perfect-messengers of God... they are human beings just like you and I...try to be helpful to your brothers in Islam and to your religion instead of following the same failed roads over and over again.

If it is not pure sectarianism then what it is? If they do not follow the Zionists to cause fitna then what it is? I come here to protest for you, to sympathize for you, to call for your freedom, but you bomb me because I am Shia? And now we need not to condemn this act and the act of silence by the masses of Sunni scholars, Sunni countries, and groups who raise not a finger, who never condemn, or ELSE WE ARE SECTARIAN?  WHAT A JOKE!

So when we only rise up against oppression, when others rise up for us, still someone has to start the uprising.And if we don't rise up how can we claim to be leader movement against oppression?What makes the difference between the Lovers of ahlul beit as and the others then?What is our duty for the awaited Imam af?Just to rise up for Shias...for sure not.The Imam af is the Imam of mankind, and so we have to prepare mankind not sects.

Edited by mina313

Noah bro, long time, hope you're well 

Theres no doubt that a lot of palestinians may be ungrateful back-stabbers, we've seen this with Arafats betrayal of Imam Khomeini and Hamas's betrayal of Assad, and in most probabilities, if palestine indeed was free, it would most likely be just another shia hating sunni arab dictatorship. With that being said, there are a lot of palestinians I'm sure, just like us, who wish to go about their daily lives and provide for their families, innocent women and children, who are living in some of worst possible conditions ever and being massacred. These are the people that we march for on Quds.

But yes, as shias, while honouring al-quds, we also need to organise more marches and raise awareness of the atrocities being committed in Iraq and Pakistan against our shia brothers.        

So when we only rise up against oppression, when others rise up for us, still someone has to start the uprising.And if we don't rise up how can we claim to be leader movement against oppression?What makes the difference between the Lovers of ahlul beit as and the others then?What is our duty for the awaited Imam af?Just to rise up for Shias...for sure not.The Imam af is the Imam of mankind, and so we have to prepare mankind not sects.

Oh please... now again the same mentality of taking responsibility for the entire mankind or 1.5 billion Muslims... You cannot even protect your women and children who are being massacred in 50 different countries (in thousands in Syria-Iraq as we speak), Askariya shrine was bombed twice, 100s of other issues that Shias need to save themselves... but now you want to somehow protect Palestinians from Israel? Where nobody welcomes you to begin with, including the Palestinians themselves? And how someone prepares for Imam, or be the leader of some movement or protect even Quds or oppressed people via Quds day protests?

And as usual you are too much into political sides of the story that you forgot to say something about the main topic... can you recite a sura at least or tell us how thesse innocent lives lost will see justice? Because they are just some poor people... they are not 'Neda' of Iran to be propagated for by western media and the UN question the case... it is not even on the news of any mainstreme media at all... isn't it a proof that how oppressed Shias themselves are?

It is not about protecting palestinians from Israel, but to support in various ways the resistance of the oppressed everywhere, as far as possible.The palestinians themselves have to rise up and work together but they need the support of all people who seek justice.When one brother is injured and then comes the next one, would it be fair to treat only one of them?

The best way I think is to show unity between Muslims when we we are fighting against Ahl al Kitab, since Ahl al Sunnah are always one step closer to us then Ahl al Kitab, Sunnis are our brothers, and we must hold on to that brotherhood even if they move away and break the ties.

Our enemy is never Sunni or Jew or Zionist or any sect, it is always ignorance, loads of people are Zionists out of ignorance just as loads of people are Sunnis because of ignorance and loads of Shias get mixed up and confused between national fervour and religion out of ignorance.

Disunity is also something that the Imams hated and the Imams did not call people shia or Sunni but rather they called everyone Muslim.

Also, you have to remember that Iran is an independent nation with its own needs, you can't expect it to be God's governance on earth. It has secret dirty dealings just like any nation, since it is impossible for a nation to survive without such dealings in these days. Yes, the majority of Iran is shia but that doesn't mean that the shias of the world are Iran's primary objective, the primary objective is Iran's well being and it just so happens that the shia madhab has become a suitable ideology for Iran, Iran would never do something which is against the welfare of Iran but for the shias of other countries; to think otherwise is simply following a nation blindly not religion.

International Quds day is a good thing, thank god khomeini did this, it keeps moral high for resistance, it doesn't allow crimes to be forgotten in time and keeps resistance fresh. it is also beneficial for Shias to hold Quds day since it shows that shias are for unity, and it promotes the shia sect and many Sunnis have seen the truth because of the recent political movements and a lot of Sunnis have become shia as a result.

So Unity is important for everyone, including shias, I am sure you know why, this has been discussed many times.

(salam)

I agree with the OP. 

Before anyone starts attacking me without a reason which is a habit of some shiachat members, I am not against defending Palestine. They are truly oppressed. 

However, I should say that when palestinians are killed and massacred, the whole world begins to share it's news and spread it and they even have a Quds day,

but when Shias are massacred in Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc, Not many countries seem to care especially Sunnis. Where have you seen a protest for the Shias? 

Shias are the real oppressed people. 

(salam)

I agree with the OP. 

Before anyone starts attacking me without a reason which is a habit of some shiachat members, I am not against defending Palestine. They are truly oppressed. 

However, I should say that when palestinians are killed and massacred, the whole world begins to share it's news and spread it and they even have a Quds day,

but when Shias are massacred in Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc, Not many countries seem to care especially Sunnis. Where have you seen a protest for the Shias? 

Shias are the real oppressed people. 

A good action is good, doesn't matter if people reward you for it, and if shias are killed then it is not the shias fault but it is the murderers fault. just as jihad is wajib and those who fall martyrs aren't killed because they made themselves available for killing but rather they are matyrs because someone killed them even if they wanted to live.

Yazidi takfiri nasbi terrorists opened fire upon the motorcade of Quds Day rally on Shahrah-e-Faisal in Karachi leaving 3 women and a youth injured. The injured were Shia residents of Mehmoodabad.

http://www.shiitenews.com/index.php/pakistan/10860-takfiri-terrorist-attack-on-quds-day-motorcade-left-4-shia-muslims-including-3-women-injured