Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Badwa

Do Iraqi Girls Marry Iranian Guys?

Rate this topic

Or is it the case that they would only go for an Iraqi guy? Seems as if Iraqi guys would be happy to marry a non-Iraqi like an Iranian, not sure about females...

49:13:

يا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْناكُمْ مِنْ ذَكَرٍ وَ أُنْثى‏ وَ جَعَلْناكُمْ شُعُوباً وَ قَبائِلَ لِتَعارَفُوا إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ أَتْقاكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَليمٌ خَبيرٌ

O mankind! Indeed We created you from a male and a female, and made you nations and tribes that you may identify yourselves with one another. Indeed the noblest of you in the sight of Allah is the most God wary among you. Indeed Allah is all-knowing, all-aware.

S A

While I am unsure about f Iraqi v m irani - from what iv heard m Iraq and f irani marriages were once common but very often had problems because of different culture and misunderstanding so I presume the same ie issues to follow (Iraqis - arabs are abit like Pakistanis ie hot blooded, whereas Iranians are similar to Indians and Afghan ie cold blooded).

Also here most of the Iraqi v Iraqi marriages have ended in divorce - this is in the west! However here are a couple of Iraqis married to Indians/Pakistani and upto know its successful, one m Iraqi did divorce f indian, but after marrying another f iraqi regretted it, he divorced her and is currently trying to remarry his ex f indian wife).

Conclusion: So if you marry a non Iraqi it seems you have a better chance of success rate but caution on the Iranian though ie too much history! Please pray for me too - similar situation. Other than that Allah knows best... follow your instinct!

S A

While I am unsure about f Iraqi v m irani - from what iv heard m Iraq and f irani marriages were once common but very often had problems because of different culture and misunderstanding so I presume the same ie issues to follow (Iraqis - arabs are abit like Pakistanis ie hot blooded, whereas Iranians are similar to Indians and Afghan ie cold blooded).

Also here most of the Iraqi v Iraqi marriages have ended in divorce - this is in the west! However here are a couple of Iraqis married to Indians/Pakistani and upto know its successful, one m Iraqi did divorce f indian, but after marrying another f iraqi regretted it, he divorced her and is currently trying to remarry his ex f indian wife).

Conclusion: So if you marry a non Iraqi it seems you have a better chance of success rate but caution on the Iranian though ie too much history! Please pray for me too - similar situation. Other than that Allah knows best... follow your instinct!

OH NO! Was i wrongly taught that all human beings are warm blooded..... Reptiles and fishes are cold blooded.. I hope you do not mean Iranians, Indians and Afghans are Cold Blooded :)

S A

I don't mean like that ie literally.

Its from Persian saying and difficult to explain the exact translation...................... like some words in another language that can be translated but not fully understood.

If one cannot understand the hot/cold blooded kind of thing then the next I can think of is maybe similar personality or mentality. that sort of thing. otherwise if it doesn't make sense to you then forget wht iv said.

Edited by Afsaanah Mahdi

Iranian guys are amazing. Im lebanese and will definitley marry one!!!

Seriously don't give an entire population a good image, there are all kinds of people in all kinds of nations.

I have seen Iranian who are not so amazing and some who makes me feel like as if I want to puke. there are of course those Mo'mineen in every nation who are just  :angel: