Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mohammad al jawad

Islam Is Not Just For Arabs

Rate this topic

I would like an answer to the interesting topic which is brought up by non believers that the religion of islam is only for arabs and isn't for mankind .Because many interesting questions arrive such as there hasn't been many translations of the Quran in other languages until only fairly recently.And that why should mankind have to all learn one language.All of these questions arrived after i looked at a very critical site which had brought up some misconceptions.The website can be found at this link http://m.modernghana.com/mobile/315031/1/islam-is-for-arabs.html.

I would like answers to these misconceptions found on the link

It's simple..... any person that wants to put their brain to use would find it wise that the original language of Qur'an must be preserved to avoid corruption just like it happened with the Bible. The change of languages and translations of original scriptures causes corrupt and distorted meanings such as Jesus (as) referring to God as his father lead them to believe Jesus (as) is his actual SON and his only SON and from there they have totally transformed the religion. 

Just way too many misconceptions and distortions arise from translating sacred texts. The article you posted is nothing but garbage just like the thousands out there that want to bash Islam because they are afraid of how fast Islam is growing and how many people are actually realizing its truthfulness (it doesn't take much to realize it). On the article it says prayers must be in Arabic and if Allah understands all languages, why can't you pray in ur own language? well that comment by itself is completely absurd because the prayers in Arabic are the obligatory ones which are mainly praises to Allah, and OUR personal prayers, meaning, anything we want to ask Allah on our account is done in any language we want.  

I'm not here to defend Arabs because I'm not Arab and I have myself seen how racist some Arabs could be and how some feel way too high and superior to mix or interact with non-Arabs, but that has absolutely nothing to do with Islam and they are sinning by behaving that way, in Qur'an and ahadith we find indications that we are all one kind and that the best of us are the ones who perform good actions, nothing to do with race. So yea, unfortunately the racist attitudes of some people that claim to be religious and follow Islam and yet they degrade others by their race are certainly harming the religion of Islam. 

Quran (41:44) "If we made it a non-Arabic Quran they would have said, "Why did it come down in that language?" Whether it is Arabic or non-Arabic, say, "For those who believe, it is a guide and healing. As for those who disbelieve, they will be deaf and blind to it, as if they are being addressed from faraway."

We learn from 41:44 that the sincere believers have access to the Quran, regardless of their mother tongue.

Arabic is the most efficient language in the world, especially when it comes to the precise statement of laws. Since the Quran is a Statute Book, it was crucial that such laws must be clearly stated.

Allah chose Arabic for His Final Testament because of the obvious reason that it is the most suitable language for that purpose. Arabic is unique in its efficiency and accuracy.

Edited by AFA_pride