Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Fjar

After Shahdat Of Imam Mehdi (Ajtf)

Rate this topic

Actually it does make sense. Iblees asks - can I have this? - Allah answers - you can have whatever I tell you, you can have.

No you haven't proven it in any of your previous posts, and nor have you proved it here.

All I have to say is - there are people in my own household (not even very religious), who can see half the jinn and know when they are around. Forget about the future when the Imam (atf) has established the kingdom of heaven on the earth. There is no chance Iblees will live until Qiyamah. I honestly believe this hadith even if you tell me the chain is full of liars.

And I leave it at that.

Its up to you brother :donno: I would rather accept the word of Allah, if the hadith is in a clear contradiction to the quran. Sometimes weak hadith are acceptable but the context is clearly wrong, especially when you put it next to the quran. Its cool I guess that someone in your family can see half the jinn o_O but it has nothing to do with anything..

(wasalam)

FUAN

We heard that Imam Mehdi (ajtf) will be rewarded shahdat when women will kill him... than h0w c0uld be its p0ssible that in the women's that act shehtan will n0t be present,as by y0ur idea that shetan will be killed by Imam Mehdi (ajtf) ???

FUAN

We heard that Imam Mehdi (ajtf) will be rewarded shahdat when women will kill him... than h0w c0uld be its p0ssible that in the women's that act shehtan will n0t be present,as by y0ur idea that shetan will be killed by Imam Mehdi (ajtf) ???

(salam)

You don't need Iblees to sin.. you can choose to sin if you want to. Iblees himself chose to disobey Allah, who was there to lead him astray?

All of the people who killed the Imams (as) in history did it of their own accord, not because of Iblees. The Imams (as) are hujajullah (proofs of Allah), when you face them, your eyes are fully open.. even a human being can be a 'shaytaan' (Qur'an 6:112 -  عَدُوًّا شَيَاطِينَ الْإِنسِ وَالْجِنِّ - "...shaitans from among men and jinn..").

(salam)

You don't need Iblees to sin.. you can choose to sin if you want to. Iblees himself chose to disobey Allah, who was there to lead him astray?

All of the people who killed the Imams (as) in history did it of their own accord, not because of Iblees. The Imams (as) are hujajullah (proofs of Allah), when you face them, your eyes are fully open.. even a human being can be a 'shaytaan' (Qur'an 6:112 -  عَدُوًّا شَيَاطِينَ الْإِنسِ وَالْجِنِّ - "...shaitans from among men and jinn..").

Very true, however, as long as their is true goodness (imams) there will always be true evil...

“By Your might, I will surely mislead all of them, except Your chosen servants among them (the messengers and the imams).”2

As long as their are humans, there will be Satan... Thus Allah never leaves mankind without a guide - Imams A.S

Edited by PureEthics