Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Kamal Haydari & Tahreef Of Quran

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Can someone please tell me is the person who believes that the Quran we have today is not complete, is he/she a kafir or not?

Note: The question is not whether shia or sunni believe in tahreef of Quran, or whether sunni or shia hadith say so, or is so & so shia or sunni believed in so.

Just a yes or no would suffice.

• Advanced Member

Salam brother AbdulHasan. Welcome to the forum. I hope you like it here.

The video is clipped, he is not sharing his view but quoting a view (maybe accusation). Yet, had the sectarians translated and shared the whole video, you wouldn't be having a problem. but they would just crop them and take the things out of context for their agenda.

Anyway, shia islam believes that the Holy Quran we have today is complete and not distorted. Please, please see: http://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/belief-shia-in-completeness-quran

And, as for your last post: NO, if a sunni or a shia believed otherwise, that, the Holy Quran is incomplete or distorted, it wouldn't make him a disbeliever. Here's an excerpt from the abovementioned link:

.../...

One important remark, here, is that, we cannot call any person (Shi’a or Sunni) who claims Qur’an is incomplete, as Kafir. This is simply because believing in the completeness of Qur’an is not an article of faith, nor do we have any tradition saying that anyone who claims Qur’an is incomplete, is a Kafir. Also, the verse of Qur’an that states that Allah is the protector of the Reminder, can be interpreted differently. (Logically we cannot prove the lack of alteration in Qur’an by Qur’an!)

We can not add anything to the articles of faith after the demise of the Prophet (S), specially something like completeness of a Qur’an that was compiled at the time of Uthman long after the demise of the Prophet (S). Thus claiming Kufr would be an innovation and a false accusation and according to Islamic teachings such accusation will result in serious consequences for the accuser.

If a Muslim does not agree with completeness of the Qur’an at hand, such wrong idea does not make his belief deficient if he still believes in all what have been revealed to the Prophet (S) is truth. Much the same as all Muslims agree that all the Sunna of the Prophet (S) is truth, though some of his Sunna may not have reached us.

What we can say about those individuals, who do not believe in completeness of the Qur’an that we have at hand, is that they are sadly mistaken in understanding the meaning of the traditions on which they based their proof. 

../..

And I believe the whole part is a must read. Thanks. ma salam

Edited by HamzaTR

• Advanced Member

(salam)
(bismillah)

And, as for your last post: NO, if a sunni or a shia believed otherwise, that, the Holy Quran is incomplete or distorted, it wouldn't make him a disbeliever. Here's an excerpt from the abovementioned link:

This statement is precisely what al-Haydari was complaining about (in another lecture). He complains how the Qur'an is the weightier of the thaqalayn as agreed upon by everyone, yet if someone denies the Imaamah, they are Kaafir, but if they deny the Qur'an (i.e. say it is tahreef'ed) we don't say kaafir. We say the scholar was wrong in his ijtihaad. al-Haydari takes al-Khu'i as an example of how he says whoever believes in Tahreef their ijtihaad was wrong and it is between them and Allah, and then al-Haydari says that al-Khu'i says that if you deny one of the necessary component of the deen, then you are a Kaafir. al-Haydari is saying, why are we not saying the same for those who belief in tahreef of the Qur'aan? Why the double standard? 

(salam)

Edited by Nader Zaveri

• Advanced Member

It makes sense now what Al Haydari was saying in the video.

So according to shia, believing in the incompleteness of Quran does not make one a kafir as its not a pillar of faith? Wow.

What about belief in Imamate then? If a person explicitly says Ali ibn Abu Talib (may Allah be please with him)  & all his offspring were not an Imams as their qualities were not complete, is he a kafir or not? 

• Advanced Member

It makes sense now what Al Haydari was saying in the video.

So according to shia, believing in the incompleteness of Quran does not make one a kafir as its not a pillar of faith? Wow.

What about belief in Imamate then? If a person explicitly says Ali ibn Abu Talib (may Allah be please with him) & all his offspring were not an Imams as their qualities were not complete, is he a kafir or not?

No. Unless he holds enmity towards them.

Edited by Lordofgemini

• Advanced Member

No, it doesn't. Go learn a thing or two. Aisha and Umar, among others, didn't believe in the completeness of the Quran. 

What about belief in Imamate then? If a person explicitly says Ali ibn Abu Talib (may Allah be please with him)  & all his offspring were not an Imams as their qualities were not complete, is he a kafir or not? 

By rejecting their imamate after you are shown enough evidence, it makes you a nasibi who feels hesitant to accept the virtues of AhlulBayt[a.s]. So basically, yes. Loving their enemies, and I need not mention their names, after you are shown that these people oppressed AhlulBayt[a.s], is the same thing. There's no real difference between a nasibi and a disbeliever. 

Edited by Abe

• Advanced Member

According to Shia doctrine, Imam Ali was appointed as rightful successor to do the Tah'wil of the Qur'an after Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), and the rope of Imamat shall continue till the day of Resurrection.

Now, ahl-e-sunnah doesn't believe that Imam Ali is the rightful successor. Are they considered as non-muslim? I don't think so.

Believing in Imam Ali (Or Imamat) signifies that one stays onto Sirat-ul-mustaqim [straight path], according to our beloved Prophet (PBUH) that said whoever holds on to the Qur'an and the Ahl-e-Bayte shall never go astry and will remain on sirat-ul-Mustaqim [Those are two weighty things].

But common bond that unites all Muslims, regardless of which school of interpretation they follow, is the Shahada and whoever testify to this is considered Muslim.

Salam brother AbdulHasan. Welcome to the forum. I hope you like it here.

The video is clipped, he is not sharing his view but quoting a view (maybe accusation). Yet, had the sectarians translated and shared the whole video, you wouldn't be having a problem. but they would just crop them and take the things out of context for their agenda.

Anyway, shia islam believes that the Holy Quran we have today is complete and not distorted. Please, please see: http://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/belief-shia-in-completeness-quran

And I believe the whole part is a must read. Thanks. ma salam

I think you are misrepresenting the views of your Religion and school of thought just Al-Islam does.

You view the youtube channel that uploaded that video as biased and fail to see the same about Al-Islam, which the other sides see.

As for the belief of distortion of the Quran, then there are differences of opinions within 12erism. There is no Ijma that it is not corrupted like you dishonestly claimed in your post (or maybe you just take all your knowledge from Al-Islam)

Just as Majlisi said.

و اختلف أصحابنا في ذلك، فذهب الصدوق ابن بابويه و جماعة إلى أن القرآن لم يتغير عما أنزل و لم ينقص منه شي‏ء، و ذهب الكليني و الشيخ المفيد قدس الله روحهما و جماعة إلى أن جميع القرآن عند الأئمة عليهم السلام، و ما في المصاحف بعضه، و جمع أمير المؤمنين صلوات الله عليه كما أنزل بعد الرسول صلى الله عليه و آله و سلم و أخرج إلى الصحابة المنافقين فلم يقبلوا منه 

ميرات 3/30

• Advanced Member

So the seems to be agreement with all shia posters so far on this thread that believing in distortion of the Quran does not make one a kafir.

As for rejecting the Imamate of the 12 Imams, some have said it is kufr others said no it isn't. Though a quick search will show that ALL major shia texts state that rejection of Imamate is kufr.

So according to all major shia scholars, one who rejects Imamate wholly & as a concept in itself & denies there being a belief in Islam of Imamate is a kafir.

Very interesting...

• Advanced Member

.... Though a quick search will show that ALL major shia texts state that rejection of Imamate is kufr.

So according to all major shia scholars, one who rejects Imamate wholly & as a concept in itself & denies there being a belief in Islam of Imamate is a kafir.

Very interesting...

A quick search where? Don't forget that whatever is posted in these forums are poster's opinion which can be respected and not necessarily a representation of school of thought. 

To conclude this, one must do proper research from credible sources [Not just forums of discussions], to be able to draw conclusion. 

• Advanced Member

So the seems to be agreement with all shia posters so far on this thread that believing in distortion of the Quran does not make one a kafir.

As for rejecting the Imamate of the 12 Imams, some have said it is kufr others said no it isn't. Though a quick search will show that ALL major shia texts state that rejection of Imamate is kufr.

Very interesting...

Assalamu alaikum akhi

If I was a Shia i'd consider Sunni kafir. I see your point akhi

Wa elaikum Salam

Edited by Wisdom007

Assalamu alaikum akhi

If I was a Shia i'd consider Sunni kafir. I see your point akhi

Wa elaikum Salam

Dear, we do not consider Sunn'is to be kaf'ir, if you can prove this from trusted book or Scholar, we will be interested.

(wasalam)

Very interesting...

1- We do not Believe in the Distortion of the Quran.

2- Ku'fur at this level does not exclude one from Islam.

3- Which statements?

4- Its obligatory to follow Ahlulbayt (a.s), refer to Narrations of Al-Thaqlain.

5- Very interesting? what is interesting in your false statements?

(wasalam) 

• Advanced Member

Dear, we do not consider Sunn'is to be kaf'ir, if you can prove this from trusted book or Scholar, we will be interested.

(salam)

Many of our top classical scholars considered "Sunnis" non-Muslim. It is today where we see a huge change in Shiite opinion regarding their status, likely a result of the call to "Islamic Unity" which today's maraji` view as necessary, as well as the political effects on the Shi`as to see them as brothers in faith.(I do not agree at all with that. There is no unity between truth and falsehood). Muhaqqiq al-Hilli was in fact one of the first to consider non-shias as Tahir Muslims.  

1- We do not Believe in the Distortion of the Quran.

Do you suppose that statement is agreed upon by all Shi`as? The distortion of the Quran was a common belief that a majority of scholars in the past believed in. It is not as simple to say that we don't believe in any Tahreef whatsoever. 

Edited by Abe

(salam)

Many of our top classical scholars considered "Sunnis" non-Muslim. It is today where we see a huge change in Shiite opinion regarding their status, likely a result of the call to "Islamic Unity" which today's maraji` view as necessary, as well as the political effects on the Shi`as to see them as brothers in faith.(I do not agree at all with that. There is no unity between truth and falsehood). Muhaqqiq al-Hilli was in fact one of the first to consider non-shias as Tahir Muslims.  

Do you suppose that statement is agreed upon by all Shi`as? The distortion of the Quran was a common belief that a majority of scholars in the past believed in. It is not as simple to say that we don't believe in any Tahreef whatsoever. 

you Amaze me. 

1- Our scholars do not consider Ahlul-Sunnah to be disbelievers. there are levels at which they have stated for one to become such.

2- yes I am sure, The Quran is complete, and whom ever believes so, has surely believed in falsehood. 

3- Our Top ranked scholars as I know do not share your views.

4- State clearly otherwise.

(wasalama)

• Advanced Member

1- Our scholars do not consider Ahlul-Sunnah to be disbelievers. there are levels at which they have stated for one to become such.

I am speaking of the majority of our historical scholars. 

2- yes I am sure, The Quran is complete, and whom ever believes so, has surely believed in falsehood. 

So you are saying that Sheikh al-Kulayni, `Allama al-Majlisi, Sheikh al-Mufid, al-`Ayyashi, Sheikh `Abbas al-Qummi, al-Hurr al-`Amili, among many others, all believed in falsehood?

3- Our Top ranked scholars as I know do not share your views.

The ones I mentioned are not considered top ranked?

Even imams considered the sunni to be Muslims, read dozens of narrations about it.

(wasalam)

Could you please share them? Maybe you're not very familiar with the narrations saying they aren't, either directly or indirectly. 

Edited by Abe

• Advanced Member

ـ الإمامُ عليٌّ (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ): إنَّ لِلجَنّةِ ثَمانِيَةَ أبوابٍ: بابٌ يَدخُلُ مِنهُ النَّبِيّونَ والصِّدِّيقونَ ، وبابٌ يَدخُلُ مِنهُ الشُّهَداءُ والصّالِحونَ ، وخَمسَةُ أبْوابٍ يَدخُلُ مِنها شِيعَتُنا ومُحِبّونا ...، وبابٌ يَدخُلُ مِنهُ سائـرُ المُسلِمينَ مِمَّنْ شَهِدَ أنْ لا إلهَ إلّا اللّه‏ُ ، ولَم يَكُنْ في قَلبِهِ مِقْدارُ ذَرَّةٍ مِن بُغْضِنا أهلَ البَيتِ.

Imam Ali (AS) said, ‘Paradise has eight doors: a door through which the prophets and the truthful ones will enter, a door through which the martyrs and the righteous will enter, five doors through which our shi`a and our lovers will enter …, a door through which the rest of the Muslims will enter, that is, those that bear witness to ‘There is no god but Allah’ and who do not bear an atom’s weight of enmity towards us, the ahl al-bayt.’[al-Khisal, p. 408, no. 6]

Well there is this one,

But there are dozens in al kafi saying they are Muslims.

I remember one thing imams used to do.

Whenever someone asked are sunni Muslims.

He used to question.

Do they believe in Allah.

Do they believe in Muhammad (s).

Do they believe in the Quran.

Do they pray.

Do they fast.

Do they go to hajj.

So on.

And the questioner always used to say yes.

I am speaking of the majority of our historical scholars. 

1- You are speaking from nothing.

So you are saying that Sheikh al-Kulayni, `Allama al-Majlisi, Sheikh al-Mufid, al-`Ayyashi, Sheikh `Abbas al-Qummi, al-Hurr al-`Amili, among many others, all believed in falsehood?

2- Non of them claimed the quran was Distorted in words. Do you believe that Quran we have, which is the Word of Allah (Az'a Wa Jal), is distorted? and which verses? do you speak this based on your views an others? or have you examined with your beliefs? 

The ones I mentioned are not considered top ranked?

3- Your making claims without references? If you reference I will carefully examine. I know what you argue is of ignorance, because if you are mentioning Al-Majlisi, I know personally now you are claiming of nonsense.

(wasalam)

Edited by TheIslamHistory

• Advanced Member

3- Your making claims without references? If you reference I will carefully examine. I know what you argue is of ignorance, because if you are mentioning Al-Majlisi, I know personally now you are claiming of nonsense.

al-Majlisi didn't state himself that there was distortion in the Quran, but he showed that the hadiths which tell us that there is Tahrif are very frequent. Let's not deviate from the topic though. Are you saying that the ones I mentioned believed in falsehood?

2- Non of them claimed the quran was Distorted in words. Do you believe that Quran we have, which is the Word of Allah (Az'a Wa Jal), is distorted? and which verses? do you speak this based on your views an others? or have you examined with your beliefs? 

Brother have you seen the narrations which indicate Tahrif? I can't share them all right now, but it's far beyond Mutawaatir. 

ـ الإمامُ عليٌّ (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ): إنَّ لِلجَنّةِ ثَمانِيَةَ أبوابٍ: بابٌ يَدخُلُ مِنهُ النَّبِيّونَ والصِّدِّيقونَ ، وبابٌ يَدخُلُ مِنهُ الشُّهَداءُ والصّالِحونَ ، وخَمسَةُ أبْوابٍ يَدخُلُ مِنها شِيعَتُنا ومُحِبّونا ...، وبابٌ يَدخُلُ مِنهُ سائـرُ المُسلِمينَ مِمَّنْ شَهِدَ أنْ لا إلهَ إلّا اللّه‏ُ ، ولَم يَكُنْ في قَلبِهِ مِقْدارُ ذَرَّةٍ مِن بُغْضِنا أهلَ البَيتِ.

Sanad?

Edited by Abe

al-Majlisi didn't state himself that there was distortion in the Quran, but he showed that the hadiths which tell us that there is Tahrif are very frequent. 

They are Also Frequent with Ahlul-Sunnah and non accepts them, even if such has a correct chain.

Let's not deviate from the topic though. Are you saying that the ones I mentioned believed in falsehood?

1- How Am I deviating from the topic? you mentioned that those "Top scholars" Believed it so, as you said: "They Believed in Falsehood?"

2- They certainly did not, that is because non approved or claimed directly that the Quran is distorted.

Brother have you seen the narrations which indicate Tahrif? I can't share them all right now, but it's far beyond Mutawaatir. 

Do all these narrations amount to the following verse:

إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ

Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian.

When the guardian is Allah (Az'a Wa Jal) do you doubt in his guidance? If Allah appointed his Book (Al-Qura'an) and Ahlulbayt (a.s) as guidance, can their be distortion in either? can they guidance on the wrong path due to that distortion have you not read the narration of Al-Thaqlain. I have very well read into the narrations that claim Tahreef, and neither are flawless.

We read in Usool Al-Kafi (اصول الكافي), By Sheikh Al-Kulaini ( للكليني) . Volume 1, Page  # 172-173:

Alee ibn Ibraheem has narrated from Muhammad ibn Isa from Yunus and Alee ibn Muhammad from Sahl ibn Ziyad, Abu Sa‘id from Muhammad ibn ‘sa from Younis from ibn Muskan from Aboo Basir (r.a) who has said the following: “I asked Aboo Abd Allah (a.s) about the words of Allah, the Most Holy, the Most High: ‘Believers, obey Allah, His Messenger, and your leaders (who possess Divine Authority). . . .’ (Qur'aan 4:59). “The Imam (a.s) said, ‘This was sent from the heavens about Alee ibn Aboo Talib, Al-Hassan and Al-Hussain, (peace be upon them all).’ I then said, ‘People say, “Why did He not specify Alee (a.s) and his family by their names in the Book of Allah , the Most Holy, the Most High?’ “The Imam said, ‘Say to them, “The command for prayer came to the Messenger of Allah (saw) but He has not specified (the number of the Rak‘ats) for them as being three or four. It, in fact, was the Messenger of Allah (saw) who explained to them this matter. The command for Zakat (a form of income tax) came to the Messenger of Allah (saw) and there was no specific taxable number such as one Dirham on every forty Dirham. It was the Messenger of Allah (saw) who explained it for them. The command for Hajj came to the Messenger of Allah (saw). It did not say walk seven times around the Ka‘ba. It was the Messenger of Allah (saw) who explained it for them. The verse about obedience came, ‘Believers, Obey Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì, His Messenger and your leaders (who possess Divine Authority)...’ (Qur'aan 4:59) It came to declare that Alee, Al-Hassan and Al-Hussain (a.s), were the leaders who possessed Divine Authority. The Messenger of Allah (saw) then said about Alee (a.s), ‘Over whomever I have Divine Authority, Alee (a.s), recipient of divine supreme covenant, also has Divine Authority over him.’ He (saw) also has said, ‘I enjoin you to follow the Book of Allah and my family. It is because I have prayed to Allah, the Most Holy, the Most High, not to separate these two from each other until He will make them arrive at Al-Kawthar (the pond of paradise) to join me. He has granted my prayer as such.’ “The Holy Prophet, recipient of divine supreme covenant, has said, ‘Do not try to teach them (A’immah); they are far more knowledgeable than you.’ The Holy Prophet (saw) has said, ‘‘A’immah, recipients of divine supreme covenant, will never take you out of the gate of guidance and they will never make you enter the gate of error.’ Had the Messenger of Allah (saw) remained silent and had not explained anything about his Ahl al-Bayt (the family), the family of  so and so i.e (Aboo Bakr and Umar) would have advanced their claim for Imamat (a.s). However, Allah, the Most Holy, the Most High, has revealed it in His book to confirm the explanations of His Prophet (saw) about Ahlulbayt (a.s) (in the following verse): ‘People of the house, Allah wants to remove all kinds of uncleanness from you and to purify you thoroughly.’ (Qur'aan 33:33) Alee, Faatimah, Al-Hassan and Al-Hussain (peace be upon all of them), were there and the Holy Prophet (saw) made them to enter under Al-Kisa (the Cloak) in the house of Umm Salama and then said, ‘O Lord, every Prophet had a family and a heaviness and credence, and these are my family, my heaviness and credence.’ Umm Salama at this point said, ‘Am I not of your family?’ The Holy Prophet (saw) said, ‘You are in goodness but these are my family, my heaviness and credence.’ “When the Messenger of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì passed away, Alee (a.s) had the utmost priority and guardianship of the people because of what the Messenger of Allah (saw) had preached about him. It was because of raising him up for the people and holding his hand in his hand. When Alee (a.s), recipient of divine supreme covenant (was about to) pass away, he could not (and would not) enter Muhammad ibn Alee or Al-Abbas ibn Alee or any one of his other sons in the position of Imamat (Leadership with Divine Authority). Otherwise, Al-Hassan and Al-Hussain (a.s), would have said, ‘Allah, the Most Holy, the Most High, has revealed about us just as He has done so about you, and He has commanded people to obey us just as He has commanded people to obey you. The Messenger of Allah (saw) has preached to people about us just as he has done so about you. Allah  has removed Al-Rijs (uncleanness) from us just as He has done so to you.’ “When Alee, recipient of divine supreme covenant, left this world, Al-Hassan (a.s) had the utmost priority for Imamat (Leadership with Divine Authority); he was the eldest. When he was about to die he could not, and would not, enter his sons in the position of Imamat. It is because Allah, the Most Holy, the Most High, says, ‘...The relatives are closer to each other, according to the Book of Allah , than the believers and the emigrants...’ (Qur'aan 33:6). Had he then placed Imamat in his sons, Al-Hussain (a.s), would have said, ‘Allah  has commanded people to obey me just as He has commanded people to obey you and to obey your father. The Messenger of Allah (saw) has preached to people about me just as he has preached to people about you and your father. Allah  has removed Al-Rijs (unleanliness) from me just as He has removed it from you and your father.’ “When Imamat was in full force with Al-Hussain, (a.s) there was no one in his family who could claim against him as he could claim against his brother and father. He could do so in case they had (his father and brother) wanted to divert it from him but they did not and would not do so. After them it found its place with Al-Hussain (a.s), and the interpretation of this verse continued to remain valid, ‘...The relatives are closer to each other, according to the Book of Allah  than the believers and the emigrants...’ (Qu'raan 33:6). “After Al-Hussain (a.s), Imamat found its place with Alee ibn Al-Hussain, recipient of divine supreme covenant. After Alee ibn Al-Hussain, recipient of divine supreme covenant, it found its place with Muhammad ibn Alee (a.s). The Imam said, ‘Al-Rijs means doubts. I swear by Allah that we never doubt in our Lord.’ 

Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Isa from Muhammad ibn Khalid and Al-Husayn ibn Sa‘id from Al-Nadr ibn Suwayd from Yahya ibn Imran Al-Halabi from Ayyub ibn Al-Hurr and Imran ibn Alee Al-Halabi from Abu Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, a similar Hadeeth.

post-83202-0-83475300-1406124228_thumb.jpost-83202-0-38569500-1406124220_thumb.jpost-83202-0-65757000-1406124224_thumb.j

Grading: Al-Majlisi: Both Chain are Saheeh (Authentic) in Mir'atul Uqool. Volume 3, Page, # 213.

post-83202-0-44592500-1406109622_thumb.jpost-83202-0-32190500-1406124232_thumb.j

و السلام عليكم و رحمة الله

• Advanced Member

I gave you the reference.

(wasalam)

This is the full hadith with the chain:

علي بن الحكم ، عن أبان بن عثمان ، عن محمد بن الفضيل الرزقي ، عن أبي عبد الله ، عن أبيه ، عن جده ، عن علي عليهم السلام قال : إن للجنة ثمانية أبواب باب يدخل منه النبيون والصديقون ، وباب يدخل منه الشهداء والصالحون ، وخمسة أبواب يدخل منها شيعتنا ومحبونا ، فلا أزال واقفا على الصراط أدعو وأقول : رب سلم شيعتي ومحبي و أنصاري ومن تولاني في دار الدنيا فإذا النداء من بطنان العرش قد اجيبت دعوتك و شفعت ، في شيعتك ويشفع كل رجل من شيعتي ومن تولاني ونصرني وحارب من حاربني بفعل أو قول في سبعين ألف من جيرانه وأقربائه ، وباب يدخل منه سائر المسلمين ممن شهد أن لا إله إلا الله ولم يكن في قلبه مقدار ذرة من بغضنا أهل البيت.

The third narrator, Muhammad b. al-Fudhail al-Rizqi, is a majhool (unknown) narrator. 

• Advanced Member

إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ

Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian.

ابن بابويه، قال: حدثنا علي بن الحسين بن شاذويه المؤدب، و جعفر بن محمد بن مسرور )رضي الله عنهما(، قال: حدثنا 
محمد بن عبد الله  بن جعفر الحميري، عن أبيه، عن الريان بن الصلت، عن الرضا )عليه السالم(، قال في حديث مجلس 
المأمون، قال: »الذكر: رسول الله )صلى الله عليه و آله(.
Ibn Babawayh, he said: Narrated to us from `Ali b. al-Husayn b. Shathawayh al-Mu'addib, and Ja`far b. Muhammad b. Masrour, Allah be pleased with both of them, he said: Narrated to us from Muhammad b. `Abdillah b. Ja`far al-Hamiri, from his father, from al-Rayan b. al-Salt, from al-Ridha[a.s], he said in a session with al-Ma'mun: "al-Dhikr is Rasulollah[s.a.w]". 

" إنا نحن نزلنا الذكر " وهم حافظوه والعارفون بمعانيه .

تفسير يوسف القطان ووكيع بن الجراح وإسماعيل السدي وسفيان الثورى إنه قال الحارث : سألت أمير المؤمنين عليه السلام عن هذه الآية قال : والله إنا نحن أهل الذكر ، نحن أهل العلم ، نحن معدن التأويل والتنزيل .

Tafsir Yusuf al-Qattan and Waki` b. al-Jarrah, and Isma`el al-Sadi, and Sufyan al-Thawri, that al-Harith said: I asked Amirul Mu'mineen[a.s] about this verse so he said: "By Allah, we are Ahlul Dhikr, and we are the people of knowledge, we are the mines of the explanation and revelation". 

Edited by Abe

@Islamhistory

They are Also Frequent with Ahlul-Sunnah and non accepts them, even if such has a correct chain.

No they are not. The Shia fail to understand the difference between Tahref, Naskh and ahruf so they put all three under one category.

We do not Believe in the Distortion of the Quran.

You might not believe in Tahreef. However many of your scholars believed in tahref. There is an ikhtilaf on the matter in your religion. Like Majlisi said:

و اختلف أصحابنا في ذلك، فذهب الصدوق ابن بابويه و جماعة إلى أن القرآن لم يتغير عما أنزل و لم ينقص منه شي‏ء، و ذهب الكليني و الشيخ المفيد قدس الله روحهما و جماعة إلى أن جميع القرآن عند الأئمة عليهم السلام، و ما في المصاحف بعضه، و جمع أمير المؤمنين صلوات الله عليه كما أنزل بعد الرسول صلى الله عليه و آله و سلم و أخرج إلى الصحابة المنافقين فلم يقبلوا منه 

ميرات 3/30

2- They certainly did not, that is because non approved or claimed directly that the Quran is distorted.

They did.

Majlisi

و الأخبار من طريق الخاصة و العامة في النقص و التغيير متواترة، و العقل يحكم بأنه إذ كان القرآن متفرقا منتشرا عند الناس، و تصدي غير المعصوم لجمعه يمتنع عادة أن يكون جمعه كاملا موافقا للواقع، لكن لا ريب في أن الناس مكلفون بالعمل بما في المصاحف و تلاوته حتى يظهر القائم عليه السلام، و هذا معلوم متواتر من طريق أهل البيت عليهم السلام و أكثر أخبار هذا الباب مما يدل على النقص و التغيير و سيأتي كثير منها في الأبواب‏

ميرات 3/31

إن عثمان حذف من هذا القرآن ثلاثة أشياء: مناقب أمير المؤمنين علي وأهل بيته، وذم قريش والخلفاء الثلاثة، مثل آية يا ليتني لم اتخذ أبا بكر خليلا
ت العلماء ص 9

Nimatullah Jazairi

وأخبارنا متواترة بوقوع التحريف والسقط منه، بحيث لا يسعنا إنكاره، والعجب العجيب من الصدوق وأمين الإسلام الطبرسي والمرتضى في بعض كتبه كيف أنكروه وزعموا أن ما أنزله الله تعالى هو هذا المكتوب، مع ان فيه رد متواتر الأخبار

نور أنور 63

Ayatu Milani testifies that Jazairi believed in Tahref http://www.al-milani.com/qa/qa.php?cat=10051&itemid=236

Fayd Al Kashani

المستفاد من جميع هذه الأخبار وغيرها من الروايات من طريق أهل البيت عليهم السلام إن القرآن الذي بين أظهرنا ليس بتمامه كما انزل على محمد صلى الله عليه وآله 

When the guardian is Allah (Az'a Wa Jal) do you doubt in his guidance?

Here Al-Amili addresses that very argument you brought.

قال في المقدمة الثانية لتفسير مرآة الأنوار ومشكاة الأسرار ص 36 (وهذا التفسير مقدمه لتفسير " البرهان " للبحراني ط دار الكتب العلمية - قم - ايران.
· ملاحظة : قامت دار الهادي - بيروت - في طباعة تفسير البرهان لكنها حذفت مقدمة أبو الحسن العاملي لأنه صرح بالتحريف) :

" اعلم أن الحق الذي لا محيص عنه بحسب الأخبار المتواترة الآتية وغيرها ، أن هذا القرآن الذي في أيدينا قد وقع فيه بعد رسول صلى الله عليه وسلم شيء من التغييرات ، وأسقط الذين جمعوه بعده كثيرا من الكلمات والآيات ، وأن القرآن المحفوظ عما ذكر الموافق لما أنزله الله تعالى ، ما جمعه علي عليه السلام وحفظه الى أن وصل الى ابنه الحسن عليه السلام ، وهكذا إلى أن وصل إلى القائم عليه السلام ، وهو اليوم عنده صلوات الله عليه. ولهذا كما ورد صريحاً في حديث سنذكره لما أن كان الله عز وجل قد سبق في علمه الكامل صدور تلك الأعمال الشنيعة من المفسدين(يقصد الصحابه رضوان الله عليهم ) في الدين ، وأنهم بحيث كلما اطلعوا على تصريح بما يضرهم ويزيد في شأن علي عليه السلام وذريته الطاهرين ، حاولوا إسقاط ذلك أو تغييره محرفين. وكان في مشيئته الكاملة ومن ألطافه الشاملة محافظة أوامر الإمامة والولاية ومحارسة مظاهر فضائل النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم والأئمة بحيث تسلم عن تغيير أهل التضييع والتحريف ويبقى لأهل الحق مفادها مع بقاء التكليف. لم يكتف بما كان مصرحاً به منها في كتابه الشريف بل جعل جل بيانها بحسب البطون وعلى نهج التأويل وفي ضمن بيان ما تدل عليه ظواهر التنزيل وأشار إلى جمل من برهانها بطريق التجوز والتعريض والتعبير عنها بالرموز والتورية وسائر ما هو من هذا القبيل حتى تتم حججه على الخلائق جميعها ولو بعد إسقاط المسقطين ما يدل عليها صريحاً بأحسن وجه وأجمل سبيل ويستبين صدق هذا المقال بملاحظة جميع ما نذكره في هذه الفصول الأربعة المشتملة على كل هذه الأحوال.

وقد جعل ابو الحسن العاملي الفصل الرابع من المقدمة الثانية رداً على من انكر التحريف. وعنوانها هو " بيان خلاصة اقوال علمائنا في تغيير القرآن وعدمه وتزييف استدلال من انكر التغير حيث قال : اعلم أن الذي يظهر من ثقة الإسلام محمد بن يعقوب الكليني طاب ثراه أنه كان يعتقد التحريف والنقصان في القرآن لأنه روى روايات كثيرة في هذا المعنى في كتاب الكافي الذي صرح في أوله بأنه كان يثق فيما رواه فيه ولم يتعرض لقدح فيها ولا ذكر معارض لها ، وكذلك شيخه على بن إبراهيم القمي فإن تفسيره مملوء منه وله غلو فيه قال رضي الله عنه في تفسيره : أما ما كان من القرآن خلاف ما أنزل الله فهو قوله تعالى : { كنتم خير أمة أخرجت للناس}(- سورة آل عمران أية : 110) 
فإن الصادق عليه السلام قال لقاريء هذه الآية : خير أمة : يقتلون علياً والحسين بن علي عليه السلام ؟ فقيل له : فكيف نزلت ؟ فقال : إنما نزلت خير أئمة أخرجت للناس : ألا ترى مدح الله لهم في آخر الآية : تأمرون بالمعروف الآية ثم ذكر رحمه الله آيات عديد من هذا القبيل ثم قال: وأما ما هو محذوف عنه فهو قوله تعالى : { لكن الله يشهد بما أنزل اليك }( سورة نساء آية : 166) في علي قال : كذا نزلت أنزله بعلمه والملائكة يشهدون ثم ذكر أيضاً آيات من هذا القبيل ثم قال : وأما التقديم فإن آية عدة النساء الناسخة التي هي أربعة أشهر قدمت على المنسوخة التي هي سنة وكذا قوله تعالى : { أفمن كان على بينة من ربه ويتلوه شاهد منه ومن قبله كتاب موسى إماماً ورحمة}( سورة هود آية : 17) فإنما هو يتلوه شاهد منه إماماً ورحمة ومن قبله كتاب موسى ثم ذكر أيضاً بعض آيات كذلك ثم قال وأما الآيات التي تمامها في سورة أخرى : { قال أتستبدلون الذي هو أدنى بالذي هو خير اهبطوا مصراً فإن لكم ما سألتم } (سورة البقرة آية : 61). وتمامها في سورة المائدة {فقالوا يا موسى إن فيها قوماً جبارين وإنا لن ندخلها حتى يخرجوا منها فإن يخرجوا منها فإنا داخلون} (سورة المائدة آية : 22) ونصف الآية في سورة البقرة ونصفها في سورة المائدة ثم ذكر آيات أيضاً من هذا القبيل ولقد قال بهذا القول أيضاً ووافق القمي والكليني جماعة من أصحابنا المفسرين ، كالعياشي ، والنعماني ، وفرات بن إبراهيم ، وغيرهم وهو مذهب أكثر محققي محدثي المتأخرين، وقول الشيخ الأجل أحمد بن أبي طالب الطبرسي كما ينادي به كتابه الاحتجاج وقد نصره شيخنا العلامة باقر علوم أهل البيت عليهم السلام وخادم أخبارهم عليهم السلام في كتابه بحار الأنوار ، وبسط الكلام فيه بما لا مزيد عليه وعندي في وضوح صحة هذا القول بعد تتبع الأخبار وتفحص الآثار بحيث يمكن الحكم بكونه من ضروريات مذهب التشيع (هذا اعتراف من العالم الشيعي الكبير عندهم ان القول بالتحريف من ضروريات مذهب التشيع).
وأنه من أكبر مفاسد غصب الخلافة فتدبر حتى تعلم وهم الصدوق(يقصد أبا جعفر محمد بن بابويه القمي الملقب بالصدوق ويرميه بالوهم حين انكر التحريف) في هذا المقام حيث قال في اعتقاداته بعد أن قال(هنا ينقل كلام الصدوق الذي أنكر فيه التحريف) : 
اعتقادنا أن القرآن الذي أنزل الله على نبيه هو ما بين الدفتين وما في أيدي الناس ليس بأكثر من ذلك وأن من نسب إلينا أنا نقول أنه أكثر من ذلك فهو كاذب وتوجيه كون مراده علماء قم فاسد ، إذ علي بن إبراهيم الغالي في هذا القول منهم نعم قد بالغ في إنكار هذا الأمر السيد المرتضي في جواب المسائل الطرابلسيات ، وتبعه أبو علي الطبرسي في مجمع البيان حيث قال أما الزيادة في القرآن فمجمع على بطلانه.

وأما النقصان فيه فقد روى جماعة من أصحابنا وقوم من حشوية العامة(يقصد أهل السنه الذين هم برءاء من الطعن في القرآن ) أن في القرآن تغييرا ونقصانا والصحيح من مذهب أصحابنا خلافه ، وهو الذي نصره المرتضى قدس روحه وكذا تبعه شيخه الطوسي في التبيان حيث قال : وأما الكلام في زيادته ونقصانه يعني القرآن فمما لا يليق به لأن الزيادة فيه مجمع على بطلانه وأما النقصان منه فالظاهر أيضاً من مذهب المسلمين خلافه وهو الأليق بالصحيح من مذهبنا كما نصره المرتضى وهو الظاهر من الروايات غير أنه رويت روايات كثيرة من جهة العامة والخاصة بنقصان من آي القرآن ، ونقل شيء منه من موضع إلى موضع ، لكن طريقها الآحاد التي لا توجب علماً فالأولى الإعراض عنها وترك التشاغل بها لأنه يمكن تأويلها ولو صحت لما كان ذلك طعناً على ما هو موجود بين الدفتين فإن ذلك معلوم صحته لا يعترضه أحد من الأمة ورواياتنا متناصرة بالحث على قرائته والتمسك بما فيه ورد ما يرد من اختلاف الأخبار في الفروع إليه وعرضها عليه فما وافقه عمل عليه وما يخالفه يجتنب ولا يلتفت إليه وقد وردت عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم رواية لا يدفعها أحد أنه قال : " إني مخلف فيكم الثقلين إن تمسكتم بهما لن تضلوا كتاب الله وعترتي أهل بيتي وإنهما لن يتفرقا حتى يردا على الحوض" وهذا يدل على أنه موجود في كل عصر لأنه لا يجوز أن يأمر الأمة بالتمسك بما لا تقدر على التمسك به ، كما إن أهل البيت ومن يجب اتباع قوله حاصل في كل وقت وإذا كان الموجود بيننا مجمعاً على صحته فينبغي أن نتشاغل بتفسيره وبيان معانيه وترك ما سواه.
أقول(هنا بدأ العالم الشيعي أبو الحسن العاملي يرد على الصدوق ويبطل الأعذار التي اعتمدها الصدوق لاثبات أن القرآن ليس محرف) : 
أما ادعاؤهم(يقصد إدعاء من أنكر التحريف) عدم الزيادة أي زيادة آية أو آيات مما لم يكن من القرآن فالحق كما قالوا إذ لم نجد في أخبارنا المعتبرة ما يدل على خلافه سوى ظاهر بعض فقرات خبر الزنديق في الفصل السابق وقد وجهناه بما يندفع عنه هذا الاحتمال ، وقد مر في الفصل الأول وفي روايات العياشي أن الباقر عليه السلام قال : إن القرآن قد طرح منه آي كثيرة ولم يزد فيه إلا حروف قد أخطأت بها الكتبة وتوهمتها الرجال ، وأما كلامهم في مطلق التغيير والنقصان فبطلانه بعد أن نبهنا عليه أوضح من أن يحتاج إلى بيان وليت شعري كيف يجوز لمثل الشيخ (يقصد ( الطوسي ) الملقب عند الشيعة بشيخ الطائفة) أن يدعي أن عدم النقصان ظاهر الروايات مع أننا لم نظفر على خبر واحد يدل عليه ، نعم دلالتها على كون التغيير الذي وقع غير مخل بالمقصود كثيرا كحذف اسم علي وآل محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم وحذف أسماء المنافقين وحذف بعض الآيات وكتمانه ونحو ذلك وإن ما بأيدينا كلام الله وحجة علينا كما ظهر من خبر طلحة السابقة في الفصل الأول مسلمة ، ولكن بينه وبين ما ادعاه بون بعيد وكذا قوله رحمه الله " إن الأخبار الدالة على التغيير والنقصان من الآحاد التي لا توجب علماً" مما يبعد صدوره عن مثل الشيخ لظهور أن الآحاد التي احتج بها الشيخ في كتبه وأوجب العمل عليها في كثير من مسائله الخلافية ليست بأقوى من هذه الأخبار لا سنداً ولا دلالة على أنه من الواضحات البينة أن هذه الأخبار متواترة معنى ، مقترنة بقرائن قوية موجبة للعلم العادي بوقوع التغيير ولو تمحل أحد للشيخ بأن مراده أن هذه الأخبار ليست بحد معارضة ما يدل على خلافها من أدلة المنكرين ، فجوابه بعد الإغماض عن كونه تمحلا سمجاً ما سنذكره من ضعف مستند المنكرين ومن الغرائب أيضاً أن الشيخ ادعى امكان تأويل هذه الأخبار وقد أحطت خبراً بأن أكثرها مما ليس بقابل للتوجيه ، وأما قوله : ولو صحت إلخ فمشتملة على أمور غير مضرة لنا بل بعضها لنا لا علينا إذ:

منها عدم استلزام صحة أخبار التغيير والنقص ، الطعن على ما في هذه المصاحف ، بمعنى عدم وجود منافات بين وقوع هذا النوع من التغيير وبين التكليف بالتمسك بهذا المغير ، والعمل على ما فيه لوجوه عديدة كرفع الحرج ودفع ترتب الفساد وعدم التغيير بذلك عن إفادة الأحكام ونحوها وهو أمر مسلم عندنا ولا مضرة فيه علينا بل به نجمع بين أخبار التغيير وما ورد في اختلاف الأخبار من عرضها على كتاب الله والأخذ بالموافق له.

ومنها استلزام الأمر بالتمسك بالثقلين وجود القرآن في كل عصر ما دام التكليف كما أن الإمام عليه السلام الذي قرينه كذلك ولا يخفى أنه أيضاً غير ضار لنا بل نافع إذ يكفي في وجوده في كل عصر وجوده جميعاً كما أنزل الله مخصوصاً عند أهله أي الإمام الذي قرينه ولا يفترق عنه ووجود ما احتجنا اليه عندنا وإن لم نقدر على الباقي كما أن الإمام الذي هو الثقل الآخر أيضا كذلك لا سيما في زمان الغيبة فإن الموجود عندنا حينئذ أخباره وعلماؤه القائمون مقامة اذ من الظواهر أن الثقلين سيان في ذلك ثم ما ذكره السيد المرتضي لنصرة ما ذهب إليه أن العلم بصحة نقل القرآن كالعلم بالبلدان والحوادث الكبار والكتب المشهورة وأشعار العرب المسطورة فإن العناية اشتدت والدواعي توفرت على نقله وحراسته وبلغت حداً لم تبلغه فيما ذكرناه لأن القرآن معجزة النبوة ومأخذ العلوم الشرعية والأحكام الدينية وعلماء المسلمين قد بلغوا في حفظه وحمايته ، الغاية حتى عرفوا كل شيء اختلفوا فيه من إعرابه وقرائته وحروفه وآياته فكيف يجوز أن يكون مغيراً أو منقوصاً مع العناية الصادقة والضبط الشديد وذكر أيضاً أن العلم بتفصيل القرآن وأبعاضه في صحة نقله كالعلم بجملته وجرى ذلك مجرى ما علم ضرورة من الكتب المصنفة ككتاب سيبويه والمازني مثلآً فإن أهل العناية بهذا الشأن يعلمون من تفصيلها ما يعلمونه من جملتها حتى لو أن مدخلاً أدخل في كتاب سيبويه مثلآً باباً في النحو ليس من الكتاب يعرف ويميز ويعلم أنه ليس من الكتاب إنما هو ملحق ومعلوم أن العناية بنقل القرآن وضبطه أصدق من العناية بضبط كتاب سيبويه ودواوين الشعراء ، وجوابه(هنا يرد أبو الحسن العاملي على استدلالات المرتضى التي جاء بها لكي ينكر التحريف): أنا لا نسلم توفر الدواعي على ضبط القرآن في الصدر الأول وقبل جمعه كما ترى غفلتهم عن كثير من الأمور المتعلقة بالدين ألا ترى اختلافهم(يقصد اختلاف الصحابه رضى الله عنهم) في أفعال الصلاة التي كان النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يكررها معهم في كل يوم خمس مرات على طرفي النقيض ؟ ألا تنظر إلى أمر الولاية وأمثالها ؟ وبعد التسليم نقول إن الدواعي كما كانت متوفرة على نقل القرآن وحراسته من المؤمنين كذلك كانت متوفرة على تغييره من المنافقين المبدلين(يقصد الصحابه رضوان الله عليهم) للوصية المغيرين للخلافة لتضمنه ما يضاد رأيهم وهو أهم والتغيير فيه إنما وقع قبل انتشاره في البلدان واستقراره على ما هو عليه الآن والضبط الشديد إنما كان بعد ذلك فلا تنافي بينهما.

وأيضاً إن القرآن الذي هو الأصل الموافق لما أنزل الله سبحانه لم يتغير ولم ينحرف بل هو على ماهو عليه محفوظ عند أهله وهم العلماء(يقصد الائمة الاثنى عشر) به فلا تحريف كما صرح به الإمام في حديث سليم الذي مر من كتاب الاحتجاج في الفصل الأول من مقدمتنا هذه وإنما التغيير في كتابة المغيرين إياه وتلفظهم به فإنهم ما غيروا إلا عند نسخهم القرآن فالمحرف إنما هو ما أظهروه لأتباعهم والعجب من مثل السيد(يقصد السيد المرتضى) أن يتمسك بأمثال هذه الأشياء(أي الدلائل على حفظ القرآن) التي هي محض الاستبعاد بالتخيلات في مقابل متواتر الروايات فتدبر.

ومما ذكر أيضاً لنصرة مذهبه طاب ثراه أن القرآن كان على عهد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم مجموعاً مؤلفاً على ماهو عليه الآن ، واستدل على ذلك بأن القرآن كان يدرس ويحفظ في ذلك الزمان حتى عين على جماعة من الصحابة في حفظهم له وإن كان يعرض على النبي ويتلى ، وأن جماعة من الصحابة مثل عبد الله بن مسعود وأبي بن كعب وغيرهما ختموا القرآن على النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم عدة ختمات وكل ذلك يدل بأدنى تأمل على أنه كان مجموعاً مرتباً غير مبتور ولا مبثوث وذكر أن من خالف في ذلك من الإمامية والحشوية لا يعتد بخلافهم ، فإن الخلاف في ذلك مضاف الى قوم من أصحاب الحديث نقلوا أخباراً ضعيفة ظنوا صحتها لا يرجع بمثلها عن المعلوم المقطوع على صحته.

وجوابه(هنا يرد أبو الحسن العاملي على السيد المرتضى الذي أنكر التحريف):
أن القرآن مجموعاً في عهد النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم على ما هو عليه الآن غير ثابت بل غير صحيح وكيف كان مجموعاً وإنما كان ينزل نجوماً وكان لايتم إلا بتمام عمره ولقد شاع وذاع وطرق الأسماع في جميع الأصقاع أن علياً عليه السلام قعد بعد وفاة النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم في بيته أياماً مشتغلاً بجمع القرآن وأما درسه وختمه فإنما كانوا يدرسون(أي الصحابة) ويختمون ما كان عندهم منه، لإتمامه ومن أعجب الغرائب أن السيد حكم في مثل هذه الخيال الضعيف الظاهر خلافه بكونه مقطوع الصحة حيث أنه كان موافقاً لمطلوبه واستضعف الأخبار التي وصلت فوق الاستفاضة عندنا وعند مخالفينا بل كثرت حتى تجاوزت عن المائة مع موافقتها للآيات والأخبار التي ذكرناها في المقالة السابقة كما بينا في آخر الفصل الأول من مقدمتنا هذه ومع كونها مذكورة عندنا في الكتب المعتبرة المعتمدة كالكافي مثلاً بأسانيد معتبرة وكذا عندهم في صحاحهم كصحيحي البخاري ومسلم مثلاً الذي هما عندهم كما صرحوا به تالي كتاب الله في الصحة والاعتماد بمحض أنها دالة على خلاف المقصود وهو أعرف بما قال والله أعلم.

ثم ما استدل به المنكرون بقوله : { إنه لكتاب عزيز لا يأتيه الباطل من بين يديه ولا من خلفه }( - سورة فصلت آية 41) وقوله سبحانه : { إنا نحن نزلنا الذكر وإنا له لحافظون }(سورة الحجر آية 9) فجوابه(هنا يرد ابو الحسن العاملي على كل واحد أنكر التحريف ويقصد أن هاتين الآيتين لا تدلان على حفظ القرآن من التحريف) بعد تسليم دلالتها على مقصودهم ظاهر مما بيناه من أن أصل القرآن بتمامه كما أنزل الله عند الإمام ووراثه عن علي عليه السلام فتأمل والله الهادي(- تفسير مرآة الأنوار ومشكاة الاسرار - أبو الحسن العاملي ص 49 ، 50 ، 51).

Edited by RationalDeen

RD- 2D - You keep asserting indirectly that Shias, believe in a different religion, and on other threads, they do not believe in GOD, because they cannot circumvent the ideas created in your own mind.

Accusations tend to be a sign of desperation, and its seem you are.

• Advanced Member

(salam)
(bismillah)

Fayd Al Kashani

المستفاد من جميع هذه الأخبار وغيرها من الروايات من طريق أهل البيت عليهم السلام إن القرآن الذي بين أظهرنا ليس بتمامه كما انزل على محمد صلى الله عليه وآله 

You have that statement, then you have this statement from Fayd al-Kashani a little bit later in the same Tafsir you quoted, as well as his other tafsir.

إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ ردّ لإِنكارهم و استهزائهم و لذلك أكّده من وجوه وَ إِنَّا لَهُ لَحافِظُونَ من التحريف و التغيير و الزيادة و النقصان.
"Verily, it is We who has revealed the Dhikr (Qur'an)" A reply to their deniers, their mockers, and for that He declared by his way "and we will be its protector (or, preserver)" from Tahreef, change, additions and subtractions

Source:

Fayd al-Kashani, al-Safi, vol. 3, pg. 102

Fayd al-Kashani, al-Asfi fee Tafsir al-Qur'an, vol. 1, pg. 626

(salam)

Edited by Nader Zaveri

• Advanced Member

(salam)
(bismillah)

al-Mufid:

I am guessing you are getting a quote from a book that is dubiously attributed to al-Mufid, the authenticity of the book is heavily in question. My response to those who bring the statement from that book is twofold. First, the authenticity of such a book is highly questionable. Second, the book that is authentically attributed to al-Mufid is his Tasaheeh of al-Sadooq's `Itiqaadaat, and in his corrections of al-Sadooq's beliefs, he never "corrects" al-Sadooq on his opinion of anti-Tahreef. Instead, he critisizes his opinion if the Qur'an was revealed all at once in the beginning and then revealed throughout the 23 years. He never says that the belief of anti-Tahreef of al-Sadooq is wrong and that it goes against mutawaatir narrations (as you may know, al-Mufeed was big on mutawaatir narrations). Not to mention his two major students al-Murtada and al-Tusi both never believed in tahreef, and the former was the biggest proponent of mutawaatir hadith

To add to what I stated earlier about al-Mufid is a statement from al-Mufid's Awaa'il al-Maqaalaat, which its attribution to al-Mufid is unquestioned.

قال جماعة من أهل الإمامة : إنه لم ينقص من كلمة ، ولا من آية ، ولا من سورة ، ولكن حذف ما كان مثبتاً في مصحف أمير المؤمنين عليه السّلام من تأويله ، وتفسير معانيه على حقيقة تنزيله ، وذلك كان ثابتاً منزلاً وإن لم يكن من جملة كلام الله تعالى الذي هو القرآن المعجز

وعندي أنّ هذا القول أشبه من مقال من ادّعى نقصان كلم من نفس القرآن على الحقيقة دون التأويل ، وإليه أميل
A group from the people of Imaamah say: 'That there is no lessening in words, nor from a verse, nor from a Surah, but the deletion of what was established in the Mushaf of Amir al-Mu'mineen (AS) from his explanations (ta'wil), and tafsir of the meaning of the reality of its revelation, and that was its established revelations, and its is not from the collective words of Allah, the Most High, which is the miraculous Qur'an...

According to me this belief is more likely (i.e. correct belief) than those who claim the lessening of words from the Qur'an itself upon the reality not the ta'wil. I am inclined to it (i.e. view of no tahrif)'
Source:
al-Mufid, Awaa'il al-Maqaalaat, pg. 80