Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
triploli

If God Had A Son..?

Rate this topic

"Say (O Muhammad saws.gif): "If the Most Beneficent (Allah) had a son (or children as you pretend), then I am the first of Allah's worshippers [who deny and refute this claim of yours (and the first to believe in Allah Alone and testify that He has no children)]." [Tafsir At-Tabari].  (43:81)

Say, [O Muhammad], "If the Most Merciful had a son, then I would be the first of [his] worshippers." (43:81)

If God had a son, he would worship the Prophet p.b.u.h. first, or is that the Prophet p.b.u.h. would worship the son? Please explain. 

It is clearly stated in the Holy Quran that:

He neither begets nor is born, (112 : 3)

May i inquire as to why you have asked this " If " question when it has been stated that Allah(SWA) has no Son.

It means that the Prophet (pbuh) would the first to deny that Allah has a son, and if Allah really had a son then the Prophet (pbuh) would be the first to worship him(son of Allah).

(bismillah)

(salam)

If God had a son, he would worship the Prophet p.b.u.h. first, or is that the Prophet p.b.u.h. would worship the son? Please explain. 

According to this verse, holy prophet says I will respect and obey the son of God, because my faith is more than you.

Holy prophet use this argumentation for  pertinacious persons. In this way Holy prophet wanted to prove for them, that it is not possible for God to have son.