Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Sapphire

Is The Time For Jihad Here?

Rate this topic

Is the time for Jihad here? Is it that time when we all stand united with IMAM E ZAMANA(AS) and fight? All the oppression in Iraq and Palestine is driving me mad. I want to go there and fight for and with my brothers and sisters in faith.

I cannot stand the pain they are going through. I need to and I want to do something for them.

May Allah(SWT) ease their pain and suffering and may they find peace soon.

Here as in NOW. I mean when we start our Jihad to eliminate oppression in this world with our IMAM(AS). HE(AS) is in occultation. What should we do in this condition? Shall we all go to Iraq and Palestine to help our brothers and sisters?

(bismillah)

(salam)

Dearest sister Sapphire, I am asking myself the same question thousand times every day!

I know how you feel - this helplessness is KILLING me...

What can we do to help?

Amina

Edited by Amina

there are 2 million Iraqi volunteers signed up, the Iraqi army, and they are being beaten by 6000 daesh soldiers, they should help themselves.

Sure if you want to go, then go, to Iraq, if you really aren't afraid, and you have nothing better to do.

Salam it is a good opertunity to get a good way out of this declining life. And i too feel for the Palastinians, the life here in uk is going bad to worse.

I think that Imam Mahdi would like us to be in the east...

If you go please take me and any others who want to go with you...

Salam.

Those Palestinians are the same ones who are cheering on their wahabbi kinfolk as they ravage through Iraq. I for one am tired of seeing shias die in Lebanon and shias go hungry in Iran for the sake of these people.

We should condemn Israel for its barbaric actions in Gaza but we should leave it at that. There are hundreds of millions of Sunnis Arabs in the middle east who could help the Palestinians if they wanted to.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Dearest sister Sapphire, I am asking myself the same question thousand times every day!

I know how you feel - this helplessness is KILLING me...

What can we do to help?

Amina

WS sis. I am not sure what to do. I feel so helpless. I feel tied. This is making me sad. So so sad. :(

WS sis. I am not sure what to do. I feel so helpless. I feel tied. This is making me sad. So so sad. :(

There is many other ways you can help dear sis which don't involve fighting. You can adopt children and give them a better home. You can give money to charities who help build schools and give those suffering the food and shelter they need. There is alot of ways to fight than actually physically fighting. It seems many of us when we think Jihad we think guns and war but there is many different types of ways to fight. IA you can help them in a big way by doing something.

I am shocked at some of the responses here. AHL UL BAIT(AS) did not teach us this. I don't know where we are headed. Seriously. 

There is many other ways you can help dear sis which don't involve fighting. You can adopt children and give them a better home. You can give money to charities who help build schools and give those suffering the food and shelter they need. There is alot of ways to fight than actually physically fighting. It seems many of us when we think Jihad we think guns and war but there is many different types of ways to fight. IA you can help them in a big way by doing something.

To die in the name of Allah(SWT) is a great honor. To give your soul in the name of Allah(SWT) would be just perfect. 

I am shocked at some of the responses here. AHL UL BAIT(AS) did not teach us this. I don't know where we are headed. Seriously.

To die in the name of Allah(SWT) is a great honor. To give your soul in the name of Allah(SWT) would be just perfect.

Umm yeah it is. I agree. But if you're a lone person what would have a more positive affect on your cause:

Getting killed and dying in the name of Allah Swt but not actually impacting or helping anyone you intend to help

Or Living but helping those suffering while you're alive? Like giving your money so that some people don't starve to death or so that some people can goto school and be happy.

What you're saying does make sense but at the moment there is more you can do to help those suffering by keeping yourself alive.

Otherwise you can goto the Lebanon Israel border and throw rocks and you'll get your wish. But what did you actually do to help those people?

Edited by FisherKing

The time is now to sit tight and use your head over your emotions. You are more useful alive than dead. Raise money for charities who dealing with the victims; raise awareness by your skills...

the hadith of the pen is mightier the the sword.. has never been required more than at this time.. People are waking up to truths. We ought to use it to counter the misinformation being spread by the msm to the general public.. Write complaints to the media; ask your local councillers what they are doing re the issue

Finally.. Pray for them at the time of iftaar. You are Gods guest in ramadhan.. He will not deny your dua. Ayah: 'They plot and plan and God also plots and plan. And God is the best of planners'. So trust him.

Edited by Asr

(bismillah)

(salam)

Sister,

THE MINOR JIHAD (JIHAD AL-ASGHAR) is not Obligatory on Women. 

---------

THE MAJOR JIHAD (JIHAD AL-AKBAR)

This is the struggle against one's inner self (nafs) to subjugate and
control one's passions and carnal desires. The base or carnal self
(nafs-e-ammarah) must be controlled by the conscience (nafs-e-lawwamah),
and only when one succeeds in this struggle does one attain the perfect
self, the self at peace with itself (nafs-e-mutmainnah). In respect of
those who attain this state, Allah says:

"O the soul at peace, return to your Lord, pleased with His good pleasure
AND enter into the company of My true servants. And enter my Garden!"
(LXXXIX:27-30).

THE MINOR JIHAD (JIHAD AL-ASGHAR)

This means to struggle for Islam. Not for extension of boundaries, not for
personal glory, not for the glory of any tribe, community or nation, but
for the defence of Islam and the protection of its values. Such a struggle
can take many forms, through the use of pen, through the use of tongue or
through the use of the sword. This last form is often referred to in the
Qur'aan as qitaal (warfare).

http://www.al-islam.org/organizations/AalimNetwork/msg00320.html

(wasalam)

Salam it is a good opertunity to get a good way out of this declining life. And i too feel for the Palastinians, the life here in uk is going bad to worse.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Please explain? what do you mean by a 'good opportunity to get a good way out of this declining life".

(wasalam)

I cannot stand the pain they are going through. I need to and I want to do something for them.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Karbala should be the source of guidance for us. Look at 10th  of Muharram ( Ashura) and see what guidance is stored in this vast book of guidance for you(as a women).

(wasalam)