Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Khalilallah

Why Does Khamenai...

Rate this topic

Or what about the poor afghan shias who come to Iran for work but they treated like animals, they were not allowed in parks and were treated like how the blacks were treated in America before the whole movement, and now I have heard that every Iranians have the right to stop foreigners and ask them for IDs, no sane person would stop some stranger and ask them for ID, only those deviant youths will do that to annoy poor Afghans for fun, the way I see it is that it is a green light for allowing discrimination. The oppression of Afghan shias is widely known, isn't it embarrassing for a nation that calls itself Wilayet e Faqih? and calls Khamanei Wali amr muslimeen?

I have never been to Iran, but every Shia I know who has been to Iran has faced insults like "Afaghana" or "Afgan e Kisafat" etc...

I am not sure how authentic all of these stories are(for example Afghans not allowed in parks), but nonetheless, I do have a friend that has went to Iran a few years ago to study in Hawzah there and he did confirm that Afghan refugees were treated wrongly and unfairly by the government. I asked him for the reason they were treated unfairly but he didn't know why. Maybe someone more aware or an Iranian can shed some light?

A very close friend of mine recently travelled to Iran with his mother for Ziyarat and what not. They were imprisoned even after providing their Australian passports.

I've heard of many such stories from friends and relatives. My dad has a similar story were he was also imprisoned, for what he said was, being an Afghan.

Wa Allahu 'Alam.

A very close friend of mine recently travelled to Iran with his mother for Ziyarat and what not. They were imprisoned even after providing their Australian passports.

I've heard of many such stories from friends and relatives. My dad has a similar story were he was also imprisoned, for what he said was, being an Afghan.

Wa Allahu 'Alam.

To be fair, Iran suffers from a very a bad heroin problem thanks to the Afghans.

I do agree though that the Supreme Leader and the Iranian government pay an awful lot of attention to Palestine, but are sometimes pretty silent on the serious issues faced by their fellow Shi'ites much closer to home.

Edited by Saintly_Jinn23

To be fair, Iran suffers from a very a bad heroin problem thanks to the Afghans.

I feel like this is an unfair generalization. Do you really think a poor Shia Afghan family who ran away for their lives from takfiri terrorists to Iran would secretly smuggle heroin with them into the country? Edited by Al-Najashi

The racist Iranians disgust me, as do the people who try and justify the crimes of Iran.

This guy has not even seen the soil of Afghanistan and was raised in Australia, yet the racist Iranians have no problem in imprisoning him and not allowing him to visit the holy shrine of Imam ar-Ridha (as).

All these stories I hear has put me off in visiting the holy sites in Iran. My parents are Afghan, so I guess I am a wanted man in Iran.

Edited by Soldier313

I've heard Iran is pretty racist as well. Worst though are these Pakistanis and Afghanis who throw their own home countries under the bus and side with Iran even when Iran is unjust towards their own people lol.

With that being said though, I think another thing is that in Lebanon it was much easier to help Shias than in a place like Pakistan where they are a minority and surrounded. Same with Afghanistan.

I feel like this is an unfair generalization. Do you really think a poor Shia Afghan family who ran away for their lives from takfiri terrorists to Iran would secretly smuggle heroin with them into the country?

It wouldn't be unheard of is all I'm saying, especially since many Afghans depend on heroin growing and smuggling for their livelihoods. And of course, Iran can hardly afford to take in refugees. I'm not passing judgement on the Afghans or justifying Iranian racism or national exclusivism, just saying that's the reality of the situation both people face at this moment.

With that being said though, I think another thing is that in Lebanon it was much easier to help Shias than in a place like Pakistan where they are a minority and surrounded. Same with Afghanistan.

Another thing is that the closer you get to the Israeli border, the less it becomes a "Shi'ite issue." Iran still clings to the hope that if it opposes Israel and champions for the rights of the Palestinians, which is a universal Islamic/Middle Eastern concern that it will win the approval of Sunnis. If it focused on the Pakistani issue or the Afghan problem, it could easily become a sectarian matter because you'd have Iran financially, politically and perhaps even militarily supporting the Shi'ite minorities of these countries and rabid Wahabis just wait for any opportunity to play on the nationalist sentiments of the Sunni populations so they can point out the Shia as proxies for Iranian/Persian imperialism.

This is a load of bull, Iranian people are not racist maybe a tad nationalist but i don't blame them. 

Ayatollah Ali Khamanei DOES speak about Shias in Pakistan and Afghanistan, and yes a i agree Iran hasn't given the same backing to shias in Pak and Afg as appose to Syria and Lebnon. BUT there is a reason for that. Pakistan hasn't seen a true revolutionist type leader since Shaheed Arif Hussain Hussaini whom at the time Ayatollah khomeini showed a lot of support. My point is Shias in Pakistan especially are too busy fighting each other, before they get a hand from outside they should at least unite under one banner. They have too easily fallen prey to the propaganda of the enemies.

Bismillah

First of all, Imam Khamenei h and the revolutionary guards, with Qassem Solaimani as their chief commander are active from Afghanistan to Kashmir and from Jemen,Irak, Syria and Palestine.But for humbleness and tactics,Imam Khamenei h doesn' tell, we do this and we do that.He speaks more in general to unite the oppressed.So if u research about what is going on the whole middle east and why Saudis and US fail since their "war on terrorism" u will see that Qassem Soleimani, may Allah t bless and protect him, is everwhere, CIA and Mossad, asked about him , roll their eyes and say they are fed up with him.He trains the guerilla tactics used by hezbollah and asaib ul haqq, faddel abbas brigades...and so forth.Same is for islamic jihad group in palestine, resistance groups in afghanistan as well es groups in kashmir.

I travel a lot to Iran, and there are afghans in parks as well as in shrines.Iran together with Lebanon are the only two countries of the world who each took over one million refugees, although they have limited capacities.And Afghans I know say that nationalist afghans hate nationalist iranians...on both side they are, thanks to god,a minority....but good in propaganda.

If Iranians aren't racist then why do they ask white girls to marry their sons first? It happened to me a lot at Sayyida Zeinab, I'd sit with my friend who wasn't white, and I'd get the marriage proposal, not her, even though we were equally American and practicing. My Afghan friend from LA got told to leave the shrine of Imam Rida when she spoke Dari, but when she starts in English they apologize. If these were isolated incidents I would believe it's a minority. But all I have heard from Iranians is justifications.

Don't get me started on the Iranian government. Let's just say I haven't seen a single Islamic government.

I have watched loads of his speeches, he supports Palestine, when Palestine has mosques named after Muawiya and they didn't even ask for Iran's verbal support. However I have never once heard him say anything about the shias; east from Iran, Shias such as those who were martyred or made refugees under the Taliban rule, or the shias in Pakistan who were terrorized or any of the shias who were martyred by the Buddhists.

Also Syria and Lebanon has a very low Shia population but Iran gave it all the support needed, however Afghanistan, Pakistan have a huge Shia population and they are oppressed but no one in Iran cares to help them? especially when these people place all their hope in Iran, since it is the capital of Shia Islam, especially when those forgotten shias have given 1000s of martyrs for Iran, in Syria, Afghanistan.

Or what about the poor afghan shias who come to Iran for work but they treated like animals, they were not allowed in parks and were treated like how the blacks were treated in America before the whole movement, and now I have heard that every Iranians have the right to stop foreigners and ask them for IDs, no sane person would stop some stranger and ask them for ID, only those deviant youths will do that to annoy poor Afghans for fun, the way I see it is that it is a green light for allowing discrimination. The oppression of Afghan shias is widely known, isn't it embarrassing for a nation that calls itself Wilayet e Faqih? and calls Khamanei Wali amr muslimeen?

I have never been to Iran, but every Shia I know who has been to Iran has faced insults like "Afaghana" or "Afgan e Kisafat" etc...

I am not against Iran's policies and I don't expect them to be like Ali's government but why do they claim so? and why do they call khamanei "wali amr muslimeen"?

Btw when an argument comes up about Shias vs Sunnis or shias vs anyone, I always take Iran's side, but between us shias; why are we treated differently when we come from the same school of thought?

Well he does help them, a lot. Problem is, this is the real world and you have to move your pieces correctly and wisely. Iran in general can't directly help shias in afghanistan and pakistan as that would cause a conflict that can escalate rapidly. However, i would say, Iran is probably the country that helps the shias in afghanistan and pakistan the most, but you won't be able to read about this in times or bbc. The amount of Iranian khums and zakat money that flows into pakistan and afganistan is quite substantial. 

The support for Palestine, isn't like people think it is. Yes we support the innocent, even if their "leaders" name mosques after muawiya. The little kid getting his shoulders smashed for throwing rocks at the man that ruined his house has nothing to do with that. Quds is holy land to Muslims and is a significant place for us, the main reason for supporting Palestine is in regards to Quds and the holy land, not hamas or fatah. If you knew farsi, there are loads of data and speeches, lectures on this. 

Another reason for supporting Palestine, is because it is the gateway to your homeland, my homeland and every other shia homeland. Fortunatley, Khamenei and the Iranian strategists are smarter than the average shia. Do you know what happens if Palestine and Lebanon falls? Who do you think is next in line? How big do you think the Israelli vision is in regards to borders? Do you know what the two blue lines in their flag represents?

As for Ayatollah Khamenei, why they call him Wali Amr Muslemeen? Well, because they believe he is and should be for everyone in the absence of the hidden Imam. 

You come of as quite arrogant and sneaky in the way you write and people seem so applaud such behavior, even if you didn't mean to sound that way. 

Now tell me, is Israelli military stronger or ISIS? Why do you recon Israel got their behind handed to them in 33 days by a small group of shias in South Lebanon, got their Merkava put out of production and their military humiliated, while ISIS is walking around Iraqi and syrian streets as if it was their back yard beheading shias? I'll let you think about that and see if Ayatollah Khamenei has anything to do with that. 

this line of yours alone is very classless: 

I am not against Iran's policies and I don't expect them to be like Ali's government but why do they claim so? and why do they call khamanei "wali amr muslimeen"?

Where did anyone in the government claim to be like Imam Alis government? And who told you Imam Alis government was perfect? Imam Ali himself was perfect, the people that worked for him had flaws and did mistakes, some were even traitors. How do you think muawiya got the better of Imam Alis camp during Siffin? 

Non the less, they never claimed to be like Imam Alis government, but the dream and goal is to be as equal to him in running things as possible, as should we do in all affairs. That's what Imams were there for, rolemodels. 

Shias in the whole of the Muslim world wherever they are in a minority have paid a heavy price of the rise of a Shia Islamic government in Iran, since 1979. They are still paying...

Seen as fifth column, viewed with pervading suspicion as being disloyal to their own countries but more loyal to the marjaiyyah system  Shias are widely seen by the majority Sunnis as Iran's agents. There is a grain of truth in some cases from the earlier days of the Iranian revolution. Shia minorities in Sunni countries got really excited about the prospect of a pan-Shia movement, and thought they could turn the tables on their respective governments with Iranian support.

I don't know to what extent Iran officially played the role in enticing Shia populations of Sunni countries but Shias in Sunni majority states established new links with elements in Iran to the consternation of the Sunni rulers. The old religious links between the masses and the marjiayah stationed in Iran began to be viewed as political and subversive.

In Pakistan, Shias starting posted huge portraits of Ayatullah Khomeini in their homes and hussainyas, and took out processions with those pictures (they still do). In Saudia, which already oppressed Shias, the oppression only got worse. For instance Shias who were hitherto allowed to climb the ladder to top professional positions in Saudi oil industry were either demoted or fired. In Bahrain, the Shia-Sunni problem was a political one, between indigenous Baharna masses (who are Shia) and Bedouin rulers (Sunnis). In time it metamorphosed into a sectarian issue when Bahrainis began sporting Ayatullah Khomeini in their offices and on cars. I'm sure much the same happened in other countries too. This didn't go down well with the Sunni rulers and people.

I'd not like this situation to deteriorate further by calling on Iranian government to show more active support to Shias in places like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.

What we need is moral support, which Iran gives, but anything more than that is only going to make things worse for the Shias not improve or help them. In that sense, I agree with Iran's lack of active political involvement in the said countries.

As for helping financially and militarily the Syrians, the Lebanese, and the Palestinians, it's borne out of Iran's principled and stubborn foreign policy which is geared towards opposing American hegemony, and by extension, Israel's, with some religious justifications thrown in vis-a-vis Jewish-held Quds. Minus that, Iran absolutely has no reason to be as hostile to Israel as it is.

I agree with most of what you said here, which is basically what i said above, just in other words. However your last line is not true. 

One of the main reason for Iran's enmity towards Israel is the activities Mossad had in Iran pre-revolution. Savak alone was trained by Mossad, any many youth lost their lives to Savaks brutal ways. Then Israel invaded Lebanon, which is another reason.

Israeli agents are practically ruling and guiding every chaos that happens in the Muslim world, even in Iran. Wahhabi are generally funded by them, jundullah terrorists are funded by them. I mean, we spoke about Wahhabi in the other thread in regards to Pakistan. But its hard to avoid the fact that these rats are very much so funded by Israel, be it money, Intel, weapons, training etc. , that alone is a reason to be their enemy. 

Lol people are acting like Shia's are treated like second class citizens in Pakistan.

That's not the case at all. It's isolated attacks by Saudi funded terror groups. There's nothing Ayatollah Khamenei can do about Pakistan. They're not being oppressed by the government, and there isn't job discrimination. There are thousands of Shia in Pakistan military and many government officials that are Shia.

It's strange to compare Shia in Pakistan with Palestine.

In fact, it's difficult to compare Shia in Pakistan to Shia in Iraq! Shia in Pakistan have it a thousand times better than in Iraq.

If you watch the news Iran is trying to help Iraq mostly right now, it's also active in Lebanon as that is a big resistance area against Israel

The problem with Shia in Pakistan is they're not setting up huge influential movements. They're not setting things in motion. That's just how Pakistanis are in general.

PressTV regularly condemns attacks on Shia in Pakistan. You can also see ok youtube Ayatollah Khamenei crying for Pakistan flood victims.

But Pakistan Shia doesn't need foreign support. As Saudi Arabia funds wahhabi mosques.

And if you've noticed, Iran is dealing with the head of these terrorist groups( KSA) Pakistan needs to destroy these external elements.

Also a comment stated

" Iran defends Palestinians for Sunni respect "

Lol that's something they repeat in the western media. Shows who's influencing these comments !

@ repenter,

I do not know much about Israel' activities in pre-revolution Iran. Given Iran under the Pahlavi crown was completely subservient to America, it was expected of the Americans and its powerful regional allies to train and support Iran's security apparatus to suppress the anti-American sentiment in Iran, be it nationalistic (Mossadeq's episode) or religious ('79 revolution), which is how Savak's links with Mossad might be explained.

But I know as soon as the revolution succeeded, Americans tried tooth and nail to undermine it, and funding Jundullah is one of their attempts to destabilise Iran.

It makes sense inasmuch as Iran's opposition to Israel is part of its opposition to American hegemony but I don't think we can downplay the religious component of Iran's opposition to Israel, which, as things currently stand, is stronger than the political reasons.

Well he does help them, a lot. Problem is, this is the real world and you have to move your pieces correctly and wisely. Iran in general can't directly help shias in afghanistan and pakistan as that would cause a conflict that can escalate rapidly. However, i would say, Iran is probably the country that helps the shias in afghanistan and pakistan the most, but you won't be able to read about this in times or bbc. The amount of Iranian khums and zakat money that flows into pakistan and afganistan is quite substantial. 

The support for Palestine, isn't like people think it is. Yes we support the innocent, even if their "leaders" name mosques after muawiya. The little kid getting his shoulders smashed for throwing rocks at the man that ruined his house has nothing to do with that. Quds is holy land to Muslims and is a significant place for us, the main reason for supporting Palestine is in regards to Quds and the holy land, not hamas or fatah. If you knew farsi, there are loads of data and speeches, lectures on this. 

Another reason for supporting Palestine, is because it is the gateway to your homeland, my homeland and every other shia homeland. Fortunatley, Khamenei and the Iranian strategists are smarter than the average shia. Do you know what happens if Palestine and Lebanon falls? Who do you think is next in line? How big do you think the Israelli vision is in regards to borders? Do you know what the two blue lines in their flag represents?

As for Ayatollah Khamenei, why they call him Wali Amr Muslemeen? Well, because they believe he is and should be for everyone in the absence of the hidden Imam. 

You come of as quite arrogant and sneaky in the way you write and people seem so applaud such behavior, even if you didn't mean to sound that way. 

Now tell me, is Israelli military stronger or ISIS? Why do you recon Israel got their behind handed to them in 33 days by a small group of shias in South Lebanon, got their Merkava put out of production and their military humiliated, while ISIS is walking around Iraqi and syrian streets as if it was their back yard beheading shias? I'll let you think about that and see if Ayatollah Khamenei has anything to do with that. 

this line of yours alone is very classless: 

Where did anyone in the government claim to be like Imam Alis government? And who told you Imam Alis government was perfect? Imam Ali himself was perfect, the people that worked for him had flaws and did mistakes, some were even traitors. How do you think muawiya got the better of Imam Alis camp during Siffin? 

Non the less, they never claimed to be like Imam Alis government, but the dream and goal is to be as equal to him in running things as possible, as should we do in all affairs. That's what Imams were there for, rolemodels. 

Fair enough, I agree with you on the foreign policies and the political situation and I like Iran for it support to hezbollah, syria etc.

However, I have heard from a reliable source that when he was in Iran he saw a billboard which said "Khamanei rahbar ast, wilayat esh, wilayet e haider ast" - I don't know if it is true, but the source is a reliable one and if it is true then this proves some of the wild claims.

Also, I knew reasons why khamanei might not show support to eastern shias and I accept that the time is not right. but what about the internal racism. The shias who visit Iran for work, not drugs and are treated very poorly? btw only a small amount of pashtons are the drugs growers, Shias in Afghanistan don't at all trade drugs, so those excuses don't apply to innocent shias.

the arguments I heard were very convincing and I only did this to see an opposing argument, not to incite unrest against Iran. I love Iran but I don't like the racism.

Also please tell me about his views on baqey and what he has done to help shias reclaim the right to baqey. it breaks my heart when I see baqey on TV, and we have 4 imams buried in one place, that is extremely valuable, why does khamanei not speak against it?

It wouldn't be unheard of is all I'm saying, especially since many Afghans depend on heroin growing and smuggling for their livelihoods. And of course, Iran can hardly afford to take in refugees. I'm not passing judgement on the Afghans or justifying Iranian racism or national exclusivism, just saying that's the reality of the situation both people face at this moment.

Edited by Sayed Faridoon Taha

Fair enough, I agree with you on the foreign policies and the political situation and I like Iran for it support to hezbollah, syria etc.

However, I have heard from a reliable source that when he was in Iran he saw a billboard which said "Khamanei rahbar ast, wilayat esh, wilayet e haider ast" - I don't know if it is true, but the source is a reliable one and if it is true then this proves some of the wild claims.

Also, I knew reasons why khamanei might not show support to eastern shias and I accept that the time is not right. but what about the internal racism. The shias who visit Iran for work, not drugs and are treated very poorly? btw only a small amount of pashtons are the drugs growers, Shias in Afghanistan don't at all trade drugs, so those excuses don't apply to innocent shias.

the arguments I heard were very convincing and I only did this to see an opposing argument, not to incite unrest against Iran. I love Iran but I don't like the racism.

Also please tell me about his views on baqey and what he has done to help shias reclaim the right to baqey. it breaks my heart when I see baqey on TV, and we have 4 imams buried in one place, that is extremely valuable, why does khamanei not speak against it?

I'll try to answer point by point:

Yeah that is not the same as saying the government of Ali is the same as government of Khamenei, that would be absurd. What those who believe in Wilayat Faghi also believe in, is that the leader has the same right of command as the masoom imam in his absence. 

From Imam Khomeinis book:

When we say that after the Occultation, the just faqīh has the same authority

that the Most Noble Messenger and the Imāms (‘a) had, do not
imagine that the status of the faqīh is identical to that of the Imāms and
the Prophet (‘a). For here we are not speaking of status, but rather of
function. By “authority” we mean government, the administration of the
country, and the implementation of the sacred laws of thesharī‘ah. These
constitute a serious, difficult duty but do not earn anyone extraordinary
status or raise him above the level of common humanity. In other words,
authority here has the meaning of government, administration, and execution
of law; contrary to what many people believe, it is not a privilege,
but a grave responsibility. The governance of thefaqīh is a rational and
extrinsic[104] matter; it exists only as a type of appointment, like the appointment
of a guardian for a minor. With respect to duty and position,
there is indeed no difference between the guardian of a nation and the
guardian of a minor. It is as if the Imām were to appoint someone to the
guardianship of a minor, to the governorship of a province, or to some
other post. In cases like these, it is not reasonable that there would be a
difference between the Prophet and the Imāms (‘a), on the one hand, and
the justfaqīh, on the other.
For example, one of the concerns that the faqīh must attend to is the application
of the penal provisions of Islam. Can there be any distinction in
this respect between the Most Noble Messenger (s), the Imāms, and
the faqīh? Will thefaqīh inflict fewer lashes because his rank is lower?
Now, the penalty for the fornicator is one hundred lashes. If the Prophet
(s) applies the penalty, is he to inflict one hundred fifty lashes, the Commander
of the Faithful (‘a) one hundred, and, the faqīh fifty? The ruler supervises
the executive power and has the duty of implementing God’s
laws; it makes no difference if he is the Most Noble Messenger (s), the
Commander of the Faithful (‘a) or the representative or judge he appointed
to Basrah or Kūfah, or a faqīh in the present age.

The rest you have to read on your own, but hope it answers your question. 

Yes, but what does that have to do with Ayatollah Khamenei? Iran has racists like every other nation. It just shows more as we have the the biggest number of illegal immigrants in the world relative to the population. When you have an afghan, be it Shia or not, willing to dig on a construction site for 1/5th of the price an Iranian does because he sends the money back to Afghanistan while the Iranian doesn't then you can understand why people get angry. I'm not defending the bad behavior, i'm saying when you have a lot of incidents like this, people start to react. 

It's the governments(parliament) fault and they need to put in laws and resources to prevent such situations happening. People also need to be educated more into avoiding such behavior, specially by the hawzah and scholars. 

No decent human being likes racism, but its everywhere, it shows more in Iran due to more illegal immigrants. 

Again, why do you ask a question, where you don't even know if he has or not, yet imply that he hasn't. He might not speak of baqi specifically(i don't know if he has or not), but he speaks against the Wahhabis all the time and their destruction of shrines, crimes, etc. I mean you are thinking in a very amateurish way, he is the leader of a nation, with meetings from dusk to dawn with officials of all fields. He holds speeches when he can and he covers the urgent issues, and in the short time he can hold a speech he covers a lot of field. 

It's the scholars job to go into specifics in Friday prayers,universities, tv etc. They also need to be careful of what they say. One speech with wrong formulation can cause a massacre that isn't needed. Forgot what happened when Saudis found out about Abu Lulus shrine?

@ repenter,

I do not know much about Israel' activities in pre-revolution Iran. Given Iran under the Pahlavi crown was completely subservient to America, it was expected of the Americans and its powerful regional allies to train and support Iran's security apparatus to suppress the anti-American sentiment in Iran, be it nationalistic (Mossadeq's episode) or religious ('79 revolution), which is how Savak's links with Mossad might be explained.

But I know as soon as the revolution succeeded, Americans tried tooth and nail to undermine it, and funding Jundullah is one of their attempts to destabilise Iran.

It makes sense inasmuch as Iran's opposition to Israel is part of its opposition to American hegemony but I don't think we can downplay the religious component of Iran's opposition to Israel, which, as things currently stand, is stronger than the political reasons.

I think we agree....... :)

Salam

Br.repenter, may Allah t bless u, thanks a lot.

What I don't like about most muslims is their demanding attitude towards leaders, but no one stands up to change something on their own or thinks about how to serve the umma.

Edited by mina313

For the record: nobody in the history of anything has been arrested for being Afghan, and whoever believes that is really, really dumb.

Iran has the second highest number of Afghan refugees in the world (second only to Pakistan). It doesn't matter if every Iranian were Mr. or Mrs. Satanhitler. It would be a logistical impossibility to imprison that large of a population.

So please don't say things that make no sense after the shortest of reflections.

My family and relatives are all afghan. They are westerners too, and have been going to iran to visit the shrines for years. We have lots of afghan friends living there and other iranian acquaintances that for example are in the howza. We have not had one problem what so ever alhamduillah. So this idea that afghans get arrested is a bunch of rubbish. Sure, when I went, I experienced a sense of unfairness at the passport gate, maybe cause they knew I was afghan and western. But when they realized we were religious by the way my dad talked with them, one of them apologized and everything. The only issue I see is for example, issues pertaining to citizenship, education, work, and school, that can improve. Its not like its completely unfair and unjust, but there are areas pertaining to it that need reform and more equality. Yea sure, there is at times a sense of "my nationality is the best" but remember, any true follower and lover of the ahlulbayt, from no matter where you are from, will understand in their heart, that Islam comes first, before nationality or anything. It is the way of our religion. That is all I see from every single alim, marja, scholar that is a follower of the ahlulbayt who lives where ever, especially iran.

Oh and no my family and I are not hazarah or have any hazarah relatives, however, I believe we have acquaintances who are hazarah living in iran, and they have their own maderesa (religious school) and such, which no problems at all. So lets not make any excuses and say it only happens to hazarahs.

(wasalam)

Edited by PureEthics

For the record: nobody in the history of anything has been arrested for being Afghan, and whoever believes that is really, really dumb.

Iran has the second highest number of Afghan refugees in the world (second only to Pakistan). It doesn't matter if every Iranian were Mr. or Mrs. Satanhitler. It would be a logistical impossibility to imprison that large of a population.

So please don't say things that make no sense after the shortest of reflections.

Actually, I have testimonies from many of my friends, professing that they were imprisoned for x days for no apparent reason in Iran. This is after producing documents and the like, establishing themselves as Australians coming to Iran for religious activities. The numbers themselves are alone enough proof for me.

And I would like to mention that all my friends that fell victim to racism in Iran were Hazara. A Herati Sunni family went to Mashhad and Tehran, they tell me that they were viewed as equals by its citizens, so.....

And I would like to mention that all my friends that fell victim to racism in Iran were Hazara. A Herati Sunni family went to Mashhad and Tehran, they tell me that they were viewed as equals by its citizens, so.....

Funny cause many of our very religious friends who are hazarah who came to live in iran and still do, has never ever got arrested. Some of them who even have children go to their universities. As I mentioned they even have their own maderesas and community mosques.

Edited by PureEthics

Thank you repenter, that answers many questions.

People please don't become anti-Iran, even if it is not living up to its claims, I cannot imagine shias today without Iran, if god forbid Iran falls then shias will be in the worst situation.

Racism exists in every country. Not every citizen of every country is a good human being. 

I can guarantee Dr. Ahmadinejad, Ayatollah Khamenei, President Rouhani, Foreign Minister Zarif do not harbor racist feelings. Those who harbor racist feelings are in the wrong and Allah is All-Knowing, All-Watching. 

If some Iranians don't like Hazaras...probably because Hazara's ancestors sacked Iran many years ago lol ( Genghis Khan)

Racism exists in every country. Not every citizen of every country is a good human being. 

I can guarantee Dr. Ahmadinejad, Ayatollah Khamenei, President Rouhani, Foreign Minister Zarif do not harbor racist feelings. Those who harbor racist feelings are in the wrong and Allah is All-Knowing, All-Watching. 

If some Iranians don't like Hazaras...probably because Hazara's ancestors sacked Iran many years ago lol ( Genghis Khan)

Many hazara would be offended by that, they claim to be the original settlers in Afghanistan. Although it is hard to believe.

Your right, but I still don't understand Wilayet e faqih or wali amr muslimeen, I need to read on these, but I think I heard someone say that Sistani isn't in favour of the Wilayet e faqih thing, along with other mujtahids.

Can you prove that Genghis Khan was our ancestors? If not then you are a pathetic liar and a complete idiot.

History proves that Hazaras were settled in Afghanistan for thousands of years, before Genghis khan was even born.

Can't stand the likes of you who try to justify the illtreatment of Shia Afghans (Hazaras) in Iran.

Edited by SlaveOfAllah14

Pathetic excuses from Iranians. I've heard them say it first hand.

"The Mongolian hoards attacked and pillaged us Persians, so WE have a right to oppress the Hazara people"

They almost sound like Pashtuns, except with an effeminate accent.

However, I do consider the possibility of there being Iranians that truely view the Hazaras as humans, so if any of youse read this, know that I dont intend to offend the small minority that you are.

We talk about a land with over 80 mio citizens, how can u judge most of them and at the same time u have the attitude that u are against...that is what a I am aware of, there are nationalists on both sides and they have to work on this illness.

Edited by mina313