Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Saintly_Jinn23

Operation Protective Edge: Israel Vs Gaza

Rate this topic

^ Hello,

It looks like conventional bomb greater than 10,000 pounds. This bomb will most probably take out an entire city block. 

They are dropping these in densly popultated civilian areas. A 1000 pound bomb would be more than enough to take out any sort of military ordinance, such as a armoured vehicle or rocket launcher or munitions storage. Pictures like this are proof to any objective mind that their main target is not hamas, but the civilian population of gaza. These bombs are only for taking out large military bases (which hamas doesn't have) or for creating mass destruction and death in an indescriminate way in order to create fear. This is the text book definition of terrorism. 

You expect an "objective mind" to use an internet photo as "proof" of your ridiculous conclusion?  

And, some large munitions are not for taking out "large military bases."  They are for destroying hardened underground command post and weapons storage depots.  You know, the kind Hamas likes to build under hospitals, schools and mosques.

Please read this, "Israel May be Raising The Moral Standards Of Warfare."

http://www.businessinsider.com/israel-is-raising-the-moral-standards-of-warfare-2014-7

And, where is the outrage on Shia Chat when Asaad drops barrel bombs inside Syrian cities?  You know, like this,

oz%20-%20barrel%20bombs.jpg

But of course, one big difference, Assad does not give warning prior to a strike.

All the Best,

David

Hahaha. 5 years ago, those same people attacking HAMAS would have been praising them.

How times change...
How "Unity" works...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=268711726667826

This is how unity works. This is Saraya AlQuds, the real guys who are fighting against imminent death and destruction of their land. Saraya AlQuds is the military branch of Islamic Jihad Movement. In this Video they are thanking IRI specifically , no other party was thanked by them. This video is recent one.

Lebanese politicians are as bad as Hamas, Iraqi politician are as bad as Hamas, Syrian politician are as bad as Hamas. This should not make us judge a whole nation by the act of their foolish leaders. We all have foolish leaders, from USA to Russia.

We are united around the cause.

(bismillah)

(salam)

You know, amidst all of these civilians dying, amidst all of these children being killed on daily basis, amidst all of this endless suffering, the horror of inhumanity, oppression, aggression and unspeakable evil

that breaks the heart of every (normal) human being, that someone has the temerity to write in this forum and argue that the state of Israel is "raising the morality of warfare" - that is not only insulting and  

disrespectful to all this dead children and innocent people, but shameless and disgusting.

Oh, and "all the best" to you, too.

Amina

^^^ Sorry bruv, but HAMAS are the main group in the Palestinian and Israeli conflict.

I'm gonna save this quote of yours to see your reaction the day Israelis sell humus next to the shrine of Hazrat Zaynab after getting rid of Palestinians. 

Basirah of some people are just sub-zero it seems. 

This is just insane. It is asymmetrical warfare. Nobody is happy about this. The Shia should offer themselves as negotiators between the two. It can't go on forever. 3 kidnapped and killed by whoever and 100 die.

I predicted http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235020857-how-practical-is-the-two-state-solution/?p=2680126 that if nobody cares it worsens which has happened.

And maybe one day Palestinians can return the favor by negotiating between Shia and Saudi.

Edited by lover

(bismillah)

(salam)

Is there anything we can do to help? Except praying and crying (which I do alternately all the time), IS THERE ANYTHING WE CAN DO TO HELP?!!

For us who live in the West, is there ANYTHING we can do to really help these people and ease their suffering? 

I have been thinking of writing petitions to the newspapers and trying to raise the consciousness of the westerners, but that has never succeeded until now - they seem to be sedated when it comes to Israeli crimes... 

Please, I am desperate to save those children - WHAT CAN WE DO??!!!

Amina

Edited by Amina

^Hello,

Quite simple, stop Hamas from launching rockets into Israel.  And, while you are at it, why not talk Hamas into giving the people of Gaza a choice regarding their political leaders.  They have not held elections since defeating the Fatah party in 2006.

I am curious, are you concerned about the welfare of children in Syria also?  Or, just the children in Gaza?

All the Best,

David

(bismillah)

Nice try, David66, only that diversion tactic shall not help to wash off the blood of the Palestinian children from Israeli hands...

Neither shall your sly insinuations make hypocrites of us here...

Just a thought: why not try an Israeli forum, I am sure they would applaud your tactics there.

And, of course, all the best to you too.

Amina 

(salam)

Sabr is what is needed. Look right now not that many people in the west care unfortunately. Not even many Muslims. Most people have their minds set on this Dunya.

But I say Sabr because when you have an entity like Israel, who has seen the world give it a free pass for its crimes and oppression, eventually there will come a point where Israel won't get that free pass and it will be defeated. The view by many nations towards israel has changed for the worse over time because of what they have done. The other nations of the world are starting to wake up. 

Now whether zionism is defeated in our lifetimes who knows but it will be. The deception cannot go on forever.

(wasalam)  

I dont like the guy who makes these videos; while he always has good reasons to bash his own country he never really provides in-depth analysis of what those living in far off lands are doing. His last video on ISIS didn't even touch on how ISIS was formed, their funding or beliefs, it was all about America's history of interventionism in the region. He further alienates many of his own muslim fans when he lazily goes on about ISIS wanting to implement 'sharia law', as if sharia is all a monolith and Al-Qaeda's disavowal of the group meant nothing.

For him the ultimate reason behind anything and everything is economics. It's only a matter of 'natural resources', as if an ideological motivation plays no part as well. Except when its muslims. But oh Zionism, nah we have to be very insightful and fully separate it from Judaism as a religion. Because all Zionists are surely secular :)(not saying Judaism supports Zionism, just that its naïve to say jews have never advocated Zionism in the name of religion).

Edited by Jahangiram

I don't have a problem with his videos. This guy has like 330,000 subscribers. He offers facts and evidence about the situation and he can reach a lot of people. Remember most people that have over even 10k subscribers wouldn't even dare to talk about the Palestine issue.

for mainstream media worshippers 

Innocent and Gone: Israeli Strike on Gaza Kills Four Children

from quds news network Facebook page :
4 Gazan kids were playing on  the beach, they heard the airplanes , start running away but Israeli airstrike was faster:

10524721_601448699975716_585126415499313

10509504_601405623313357_513682971180855

10487441_601444229976163_412385893064233

10389295_601405639980022_855526164322617

10347239_601476039972982_621136214967545

Edited by IbnSohan

for mainstream media worshippers 

Innocent and Gone: Israeli Strike on Gaza Kills Four Children

from quds news network Facebook page :
4 Gazan kids were playing on  the beach, they heard the airplanes , start running away but Israeli airstrike was faster:

10524721_601448699975716_585126415499313

10509504_601405623313357_513682971180855

10487441_601444229976163_412385893064233

10389295_601405639980022_855526164322617

10347239_601476039972982_621136214967545

The images are heart-wrenching. :(

May Allah protect the innocents and curse the oppressors. 

Salam.

First of all I want to make it clear I do not support Israel at all and well the following picture says it all.

landmap1.jpg

So let's keep that in mind and not forget Israel has been stealing land and oppressing Palestinians for decades.

But I am not quite sure what Hamas is actually trying to achieve with their rockets, they seem to be quite useless and risk more Palestinian casualties.

1. What is Hamas trying to achieve with these rockets?

Now the ground invasion is happening and PressTV reports:

The Palestinian resistance movement Hamas has warned against an Israeli ground invasion in the besieged Gaza Strip, saying Israel will pay “a high price” for launching an offensive into the blockaded enclave.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07/18/371739/israel-to-pay-high-price-for-invasion/

2. Really? Are they really going to make them pay a high price? How?

I have heard that these rockets are the only thing Hamas could do and it actually affects Israeli economy and bring the world attention to what is happening in Gaza (the siege, blockades etc). However I feel like there is more to it and I want to know more so I know exactly how I feel about the current conflict and the position of Hamas, especially since I will be protesting in the streets of London this Saturday and on Quds day inshAllah.

Salam.

First of all I want to make it clear I do not support Israel at all and well the following picture says it all.

landmap1.jpg

So let's keep that in mind and not forget Israel has been stealing land and oppressing Palestinians for decades.

But I am not quite sure what Hamas is actually trying to achieve with their rockets, they seem to be quite useless and risk more Palestinian casualties.

1. What is Hamas trying to achieve with these rockets?

Now the ground invasion is happening and PressTV reports:

The Palestinian resistance movement Hamas has warned against an Israeli ground invasion in the besieged Gaza Strip, saying Israel will pay “a high price” for launching an offensive into the blockaded enclave.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07/18/371739/israel-to-pay-high-price-for-invasion/

2. Really? Are they really going to make them pay a high price? How?

I have heard that these rockets are the only thing Hamas could do and it actually affects Israeli economy and bring the world attention to what is happening in Gaza (the siege, blockades etc). However I feel like there is more to it and I want to know more so I know exactly how I feel about the current conflict and the position of Hamas, especially since I will be protesting in the streets of London this Saturday and on Quds day inshAllah.

The question you should be asking isn't what Hamas is trying to achieve with the rockets but what is the alternative? What other option does Hamas really have? Do you want them to keep negotiating peace with a regime that has no intention of peace? Do you want them to keep negotiate with an entity that while talking keeps taking and taking more land...

Hamas is like the kid in school with his back against the wall. The kid who is being bullied but is blamed when he retaliates. The kid has no choice but to fight and keep his dignity.

I am trying to be more happy, all the execution videos and deaths I have watched are having its effect, makes me very depressed and unhappy, so no more.

ok lets drop it, any ways we are not able to do any thing to save them so there is no point to just look at it and getting depressed.

yes awareness is important, but what have we achieved in last so many years? people are still getting killed and kids are still becoming orphan.

Link unavailable

yes sorry not sure how to share  it.