Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
RiseOrDie

Video: Abu Bakr Al Baghdad Speaks From Mosul Mosqu

Rate this topic

He also said that he did not seek out the position of being the caliph, or leader, calling it a "burden".

"I am your leader, though I am not the best of you, so if you see that I am right, support me, and if you see that I am wrong, advise me," he told worshippers.

Looks like a Rabbi, but anyhow, these words have a striking resemblance with how his namesake the First Caliph accepted the Thaqifa election.

Copycat ^_^

He seems less intimidating and scary than people make him out to be...

outwardly looks humble and pious..

very good at corrupting people.

If you read history, Khawarij were known for their legendary piety and asceticism...as well as brutality and deviation.

The Iraqi government says a video footage purporting to show the head of the so-called Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) terrorist group in the northern city of Mosul was falsified. - See more at: http://en.alalam.ir/news/1608521

Edited by Repentant

Ah, at least Caliph Ibrāhīm Ibn ‘Awwād al-Husaynī al-Qurashī by lineage, as-Sāmurrā’ī by birth and upbringing, al-Baghdādī presents himself to the Ummah - and the jist of his speech in summary says: ''obey your Bagdaddy, you are nothing but dogs now''.

The Iraqi government says a video footage purporting to show the head of the so-called Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) terrorist group in the northern city of Mosul was falsified. - See more at: http://en.alalam.ir/news/1608521

I dont think so my friend, this looks like the guy from the 2 famous pictures only based on the eyes. By now we know that Maliki's henchmen are full of lies and all they're ever good at is stealing the Iraqi peoples money while our Shi'a brothers are murdered on the streets for the last 6 years or so.

They're just trying to save face because many people are questioning where was the Iraqi intelligence or Army when Baghdadi was giving this speech? why couldnt they have known of this appearance on friday. A missile or airstrike would have killed this man then and there.

note how the article says that we studied the footage and found out it was a farce, without proving further details on why or how they think so. I mean they could have showed us their studies, provided us with details, images, other footages or voice recordings. I mean this is coming from the same people who have reported that Tikrit has been recaptured 3-4 times in 1 week.

Iraqs current government is a failure and a reason why ISIS is so strong today. 

May God help the families of the volunteers and soldiers fighting against ISIS.

^ Shouldn't you be brewing up another conspiracy theory about Iran helping Daesh or something?

Also, the same "Maliki's henchmen" that you criticized are the same soldiers that you ask God to help. You are consistently inconsistent.

Edited by Jaabir ibn Hayyan

^ Shouldn't you be brewing up another conspiracy theory about Iran helping Daesh or something?

Also, the same "Maliki's henchmen" that you criticized are the same soldiers that you ask God to help. You are consistently inconsistent. Fail.

According to you, the guy whos sleeping in the green zone and advising Maliki in his air conditioned palace is the same guy who is fighting on the front line in Ramadi?

Deluded much? it seems like fasting long hours has got you, either that or your daddy is in the Iraqi parliament 

Sorry if I sound ignorant, but is it normal for sunnis to wear black robes and black turbans?

From what I read in one book, some of the Banu Al Abbas caliphs wore black and they were Sunni but I dont know if that description is 100% correct

What happened to this guy

Caliph-Abu-Bakar-Baghdadi-Injured-480x33

The guy on the left looks a lot like the guy on the right, but neither look like the video of the guy in Mosul Grand Mosque.

Apparently an Iraqi plane made a hit on him as he made his way to Syria, Apparently he was injured. But I believe that news is false. 

Anyway compare your pictures with this one, the injured guy looks nothing like the other 2. Look at his eyebrows, his eyes, his nose. the rest is up to you.

iraq-unrest-is-baghdadi-caliph_pr04_4415

I'm not too sure. 

I watched a bit of the video and saw teenagers praying behind this guy. It's interesting yet disheartening to see that they will be desensitized to murder, rape and intolerance at an early age. If this so called Islamic State lives past its early infancy then we will have another generation of brainwashed bloodthirsty extremists to deal with. 

Interesting.

I don't think either that this is al-Baghdadi (la) - it's probably not him. And Allah knows best.

Good article

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/tomrogan/100278930/three-observations-on-the-isis-leaders-video/

Salafi-Jihadism is an inherently authoritarian ideology. Nevertheless, under al-Baghdadi, Isis is clearly borderline psychotic.Emphasising his supreme authority and supreme hypocrisy, al-Baghdadi describes the "plague" of his responsibility: "I am the [leader] who presides over you, though I am not the best of you, so if you see that I am right, assist me".

Edited by IbnSohan