Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
MohdAkhtar786

Debate On Chapter 2 (Al-Baqarah) Verses 30-39: The

Rate this topic

And [after creating Adam] Allah taught Adam all the names. Then He presented those to the angels and said, “Tell me the names of these if you are true [in what your assumption that you are more superior than Adam].” They said, “Glory be to You! We have no knowledge except what You have taught us. You are surely the All-Knowing, the Wise.” [Then] He said, “O Adam! Tell them the names of those [persons].” When Adam told them those names, Allah said [to the angels], “Didn't I say to you that I know the unseen things of the heavens and the earth, and I know what you manifest and what you hide.”

According to our Shia Beliefs It is name's Of Panjatan(a.s.) and We have translation like those names!

Where as my Sunni friend says that it is the names of angel,. PLEASE anyone Can Give Some References Or Some Majalis On This matter and Prove it.

NAMES

Angels are obedient beings. There is no "becoming" (change) in the angelic sphere. Each of them has a fixed status to carry out a particular function. Man, on the other hand, made of matter, endowed with vast potentialities and scope for progress and development, is more fit to reflect or to react to the various aspects of the higher will. The potentiality of matter reveals itself in many forms, but it is only through the organism of man that its highly refined potentiality develops into intellect, reason and contemplation, the essential requirements for wisdom and knowledge. According to verse 75 of Sad, Allah has created Adam with His two hands, matter and spirit, which gives man the distinctive power of expression, termed as biyan by the Quran. This expressive power is related to His vicegerency, because the vicegerent, as the representative of the principal, gives expression to His will and command. The higher the ability of recepiency and the reflective power, the greater will be the scope and canvas of representation. It is on this basis that all the messengers and prophets of Allah will be standing under the standard of the Holy Prophet, which will be in the hand of Ali, on the day of resurrection.

The names Adam learned from Allah were not in the knowledge of the angels, because these names did not refer to the phenomena known to them. The hum of aradahum does not refer to the "names" but to the "named", and as a plural term cannot be used for Allah, therefore, it cancels the possibility of interpreting these names as the names of Allah. When reference is made in Arabic to several objects of inanimate nature, a singular feminine pronoun is used, but when the objects are conscious beings, a plural masculine pronoun is used, as done here through aradahum, to point out the "named ones". If the object referred to is inanimate, the singular feminine pronoun, tilka or hadhihi should have been used. Here the personal demonstrative pronoun refers to the conscious beings of a superior-most status, knowledge of whose names entitled Adam to the vicegerency of Allah. Thus the existence of the beings of the highest status has been established. Due to the affinity between Adam and these highest beings (alin), he was capable to function as the medium of their manifestation. Verse 4 of al Tin says that the status of man, in the order of creation, is the highest in excellence. The alin, the highest beings, referred to in this verse, are the most perfect and the most blessed human beings, for whose manifestation in the arc of ascent, Adam was chosen. Till then the names of the highest beings along with the insight and vision of their realities, their latent qualities and inherent endowments were unknown to the angels. 

Thats what i found 

Here is a clear Hadees which proves that the AhlulBait (as) dint prostrate to Prophet Adam (as) when Allah (swt) ordered the angels to prostrate to Adam (as).

حدّثنا عبد الله بن محمد بن عبد الوهاب عن أبي الحسن محمد بن أحمد القواريري، عن أبي الحسين محمد بن عمّار، عن إسماعيل بن توبة، عن زياد بن عبد الله البكائي، عن سليمان بن الأعمش، عن أبي سعيد الخدري، قال: كنّا جلوساً مع رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله إذ أقبل إليه رجل فقال

يا رسول الله، أخبرني عن قول الله عزّ وجلّ لابليس: (أَسْتَكْبَرْتَ أمْ كُنْتَ مِنَ الْعَالِينَ) فمَن هم يا رسول الله الّذين هم أعلى من الملائكة؟ قال رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله: أنا وعليّ وفاطمة والحسن والحسين، كنّا في سرادق العرش نسبّح الله وتسبّح الملائكة بتسبيحنا قبل أن يخلق الله عزّ وجلّ آدم بألفي عام. فلمّا خلق الله عزّ وجلّ آدم، أمر الملائكة أن يسجدوا له، ولم يأمرنا بالسجود فسجدت الملائكة كلّهم إلاّ إبليس فانّه أبى ولم يسجد. فقال الله تبارك وتعالى: (أَسْتَكْبَرْتَ أمْ كُنْتَ مِنَ الْعَالِينَ) عنى من هؤلاء الخمسة المكتوبة أسماؤهم في سرادق العرش

Abdullah bin Mohammed bin Abdul-Wahab narrated to us from Abu al-Hasan Mohammed bin Ahmed al-Qawariri from Abu al-Hussein Mohammed bin Ammar from Ismaeel bin Tawba from Ziyad bin Abdullah al-Bukaai from Sulaiman bin al-Amish that Abu Saeed al-Khidri related:

We were sitting with the Prophet (s) when a man came and asked him:

"O Allah's Messenger, Allah says: 'Eblis, what prevented you from prostrating before what I have created with My own hands? Was it because of your pride or are you one of those who are exalted?' (38:75) Who are those exalted ones whose ranks are higher than the angels'?"

The Prophet (s) answered: Those are Ali, Fatima, al-Hasan, al-Hussein, and I. We were in the pavilion of the Divine Throne praising Allah. The angels were imitating us. That was two thousand years before the creation of Adam. When He created Adam, Allah, Powerful and Exalted is He, ordered the angels to prostrate themselves before him. Allah did not include us in this order. All of the angels therefore prostrated except Eblis who rejected to prostrate. Referring to the five individuals whose names are recorded on the pavilion of the Divine Throne, Allah said to Eblis, 'Was it because of your pride or are you one of those who are exalted?

[source: Fazail ush Shia, Sheikh Sadooq, Hadees.7] 
http://www.najaf.org/english/book/23/01.html#7