Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ethics

American Women Arrested For Trying To Help Isis

Rate this topic

If this was truly the case, then Wow! Thank you America! Great move! Stop these extremist scums! I do not want the US to turn into the likes of UK and Australia where these extremist hate mongers who despise the shias and want to kill them, roam free. Can you believe it?! She was 19 and a "convert" wooow... :no: How did the US Army Explorers allow her in the course if she shared such a senseless belief?

"A 19-year-old woman has been arrested for allegedly trying to provide support to Islamic State of Syria and the Levant (Isis), it has emerged."

"According to a criminal complaint filed with US District Court in Colorado, Ms Conley attended a military tactics and firearms training course with the US Army Explorers earlier in the year.

She allegedly planned to use the training to help Isis fighters through the man she met online, who shared her "view of Islam as requiring participation in violent jihad against any non-believers", the complaint said.

Officials began to investigate Ms Conley after the pastor at Faith Bible Chapel in Arvada, Colorado, alerted local police and the Colorado FBI to a woman suspiciously taking notes of the layout of the church's campus."

"According to court documents, Ms Conley, a Muslim convert, told investigators she had initially taken classes at the church to learn about different religions."

Credit to BBC: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28139400

Edited by PureEthics

LOL what an idiot. Look, okay fine you want to help isis(however stupid a move that is lol)...the obvious first sensible thing to do would be not to tell anyone your intentions...especially in a coutry which considers it a terrorist organization lool that just makes it all the more funnier and stupider...it's like me planning to copy off someone else's exam and telling the instructor I am cheating while taking it lol. Sunni ppl seem to have a real problem when it comes to keep their mouths shut :P

Anyways I think isis is a CIA creation. "Isis"....the way the media is making it to be...it also was an Egyptian goddess. CIA usually comes out with those type of names. Like code names Etc...Al ciada, Maidan, rose revolution, Arab spring, orange revolution, failed green movement, now isis? Just my feeling.

Salam

They are at least active in what they believe, why are our men and women from the west up there?

I want to join with all those who want to protect Iraq in the west, and go together as Allah wants us to come to Him in numbers.

How can you arrest someone for an intention? She didn't actually do anything yet.

But they probably saved her life; she doesn't sound very bright.

From the article:

"Federal agents encouraged Ms Conley's parents to get her to meet elders at her mosque to find more moderate options. Officials said her parents were apparently unaware of her extremism.

Her father told an official he had declined a Tunisian man's request for a blessing to marry his daughter, and the couple were surprised by his refusal.

Four days before her arrest, she allegedly told agents that nothing they could do would change her mind to fly to Turkey.

They stopped her as she was walking on to the plane."

From the article:

"Federal agents encouraged Ms Conley's parents to get her to meet elders at her mosque to find more moderate options. Officials said her parents were apparently unaware of her extremism.

Her father told an official he had declined a Tunisian man's request for a blessing to marry his daughter, and the couple were surprised by his refusal.

Four days before her arrest, she allegedly told agents that nothing they could do would change her mind to fly to Turkey.

They stopped her as she was walking on to the plane."

But none of that is against the law...??

But none of that is against the law...??

She was "planning" on helping a terrorist organization lol to the point of going on a plane to go there. So I guess that is the sole reason why she was arrested. There may have been side evidence the article didnt have, but it seems as if she openly supported and was going to support ISIS by going there. Through evidence of being in contact with a man who shared her extremist views of going there to teach them how to fight.

Edited by PureEthics

If this was truly the case, then Wow! Thank you America! Great move! Stop these extremist scums! I do not want the US to turn into the likes of UK and Australia where these extremist hate mongers who despise the shias and want to kill them, roam free. Can you believe it?! She was 19 and a "convert" wooow... :no: How did the US Army Explorers allow her in the course if she shared such a senseless belief?

I was also just thinking that this is strange, I gave the American Salafis a little credit for not being as brain dead as the ones we have in Europe and Australia, I hope this is an isolated case.

If she did go to ISIS they would probably just rape her... I wouldn't put it above them.

Probably that's what they had in mind. Did you know they are sending ISIS fighters on cyber-space to lure young girls on 'Jihad' mission.

oh btw, how did you guys get this news on July 2nd? :huh:  I thought this happened yesterday and I even wrote a blog post about it today http://researchintoothersects.blogspot.com/2014/07/silly-girls-joining-jihadist-movement.html

How can you arrest someone for an intention? She didn't actually do anything yet.

But they probably saved her life; she doesn't sound very bright.

You can arrest someone for intention, If someone was camping outside your house with a glock waiting to murder you. You can arrest him for conspiracy to murder and intent. If I want to go and support ISIS, The army can arrest me for intent and conspiracy to support terrorist Jihadi groups when I cross the border. 

LOL what an idiot. Look, okay fine you want to help isis(however stupid a move that is lol)...the obvious first sensible thing to do would be not to tell anyone your intentions...especially in a coutry which considers it a terrorist organization lool that just makes it all the more funnier and stupider...it's like me planning to copy off someone else's exam and telling the instructor I am cheating while taking it lol. Sunni ppl seem to have a real problem when it comes to keep their mouths shut :P

Anyways I think isis is a CIA creation. "Isis"....the way the media is making it to be...it also was an Egyptian goddess. CIA usually comes out with those type of names. Like code names Etc...Al ciada, Maidan, rose revolution, Arab spring, orange revolution, failed green movement, now isis? Just my feeling.

Interesting. Just as I read your post I realized ISIS=SISI? (Egyptian dude :D)