Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
HSK

Any One Who Can Help

Rate this topic

assalam o alaikum momineen, Ramadan Mubarak to all.

I was wondering if any one knows any momin / momina who does community social work and help others in need. I need contacts of the people who can provide financial assistance for education, housing, and other matters. There are some people who cannot go to council or state organizations for help. I recently met a momina sister who is about to become homeless, she is a wonderful zakira and very religious woman, and has got 2 kids. Worried where to go, asked me for a loan. Another student momina who was robbed by her friends and had no money to survive! and a few more cases.

I decided to come to this forum to see if there are any people who can help such cases in form of loans or sadqa or charity especially in this holy month. If you know any such people please give me their contact details and i will refer the needy cases to them.

Jazak Allah

W/Salam

Why can these people not go to the council? What country ? 

And women got robbed by friend ? Why is she not engaged or married, it is her husbands job to look after her?

And so many other cases, why do all these people come to you?

I have lost every thing, and made it again, not once but my own family did me over, i have had to face homelessness last ramazan, so i do know how it feels, and it is a connection with Allah that can turn things around. In feb due to divorce i lost every thing again. But by the help of Allah i made it again.

Any way it is ramazan so food is available at any mosque in any country, and the weather  is not cold so the world is your oyster? I hope i dont sound cold, but i have no friend or relative to were i moved to, yet the inner instinct is to find a way... 

I am not in a position to offer any further help at present, and i know what you mean, in uk they help women ... Their is nothing for a muslim man, let alone a shia, nothing no help, just had to help your self, and the prisons in  uk are better then the hotels in the east ... Plus if your insured get injured and your covered ....