Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Sher-e-Khuda

Abusing Is Not Allowed In Islam

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

:) Salam Muslims.

Abusing anyone is not allowed in Islam.. Then why do Shias abuse Abu-Bakar, Umar, Usman though no Imam ever abused them? Are you not astray then? I pray to Allah that we all be guided by His Mercy and Light.. Amen..

(salam)

Most people misunderstand and don't know the difference between lanat and abuse.

Lanat means praying to Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì to remove His mercy from certain people.

Abuse means, I think to use bad language or to insult them.

Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì also sends lanah on His enemies and the imams  (as) sent lanah on those people in some narrations.

Those people that you mentioned have clearly done injustice to the ahlul bait  (as) and I do not see a reason why they cannot be the enemies of Allah(SWT), the messenger  (pbuh) and the ahlul bait (as). 

Edited by The Light

I know the difference between abusing and lanat... and I am asking about abusing... and Imams dont do wrong things and abusing is wrong according to Islam.. thats why I say Imams never abused anyone..

( To Moderator  * Haji 2003  *..: you quoted my comment about Noorsoft.... what about my comment in which I quoted Surah Ikhlas?? I'd appreciate if we concentrate on the right thing rather than strengthening our arguments, I know the Court games, I am son of a lawyer Alhamdulillah, so it wouldve been very just if u quoted none or all of my comments before locking my post... u may ban me in angre, but the government which cannot stand criticism cannot stand at all :D ;) , I pray that we all be guided to the right Path.. Ameen )

(Bismillah)

(Salam)

We don't Abuse i.e. use abusive and obscene language for anyone for that matter, its not permitted. Sending Lanah i.e. Saying: May Allah remove your mercy from someone, is another issue.

(Wasalam)

Edited by Lordofgemini

The statement of facts isn't abusive. I don't know where you got the fact that Shias abuse these people, but please bring some examples for us to work with.

Is saying "so and so is an enemy of Islam", abusive?

Is saying "so and so is in hell", abusive?

If you want to see our general opinion on insulting [not la'nah, something different and actually recommended], hold a poll, and you'll then know which side the majority are on.

Edited by Haidar :)

(bismillah)

:) Salam Muslims.

Abusing anyone is not allowed in Islam.. Then why do Shias abuse Abu-Bakar, Umar, Usman though no Imam ever abused them? Are you not astray then? I pray to Allah that we all be guided by His Mercy and Light.. Amen..

No sane Muslim would forgive those individual who martyred the unborn child of Bibi Fatima s.a!

Edited by Dar'ul_Islam