Sign in to follow this  
aqeelfair4u

[Closed/Review]Ayatollah Muhammad Hussain Najafi

Rate this topic

i think people here do not know much about the marja taqleed of Pakistan..so here is the official website

www.sibtain.com

here you can read all his books specially  Essence of Shia Faith

In 1954, he moved to Hawza Elmiye Najaf to finalize his religious education . He attended the lectures of the following marja

1. Grand Ayatollah Mohsin Al-Hakim for dars-e-kharij of Fiqh
  2. Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Javad Tabrizi for dars-e-kharij of Kifaya-tul-Usool
  3. Grand Ayatollah Meerza Baqir Zanjani for dars-e-kharij of Usool-e-Fiqh
  4. Grand Ayatollah Bazurg Tehrani for Fehm-e-Hadees-o-Rajjal & Kutb Shanasi
  5. Grand Ayatollah Mahmood Shahroudi for dars-e-kharij of Fiqh
  6. Grand Ayatollah Abdul Aala Sabzwari for dars-e-kharij of Fiqh
  7. Grand Ayatollah Abul Qasim Rashti for Rasail-o-Makatib
  8. Grand Ayatollah Abdul Hussain Amini (the writer of famous Al-Ghadeer) for Ilm-e-Munazira
  9. Grand Ayatollah Mulla Sadra for Satheeyat & Asfar
  10. Grand Ayatollah Aqae Muhaqqiq for Darse Manzooma Sabzwari
  11. Grand Ayatollah Aqae Fazel for Ilm-e-Kalam
  12. Grand Ayatollah Abdul Karim Zanjani for Tanawwo dar Islami Uloom-o-Funoon and Ittehad-e-Islami

Ijtihad and Marjiyyat

He received ijazah's of ijtihad from following marjas of Hawza Elmiye Najaf, in 1960 AD (1379 AH)

1. Grand Ayatollah Mohsin Al-Hakim
  2. Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Javad Tabrizi
  3. Grand Ayatollah Mara'shi Najafi
  4. Grand Ayatollah Meerza Baqir Zanjani
  5. Grand Ayatollah Bazurg Tehrani
  6. Grand Ayatollah Mahmood Shahroudi
  7. Grand Ayatollah Abdul Aala Sabzwari
  8. Grand Ayatollah Abul Qasim Rashti
  9. Grand Ayatollah Abdul Karim Zanjani
  10. Grand Ayatollah Najam ud-Din ash-Sharif as-Samarrai
  11. Grand Ayatollah Muhammad Raza al-Musavi
  12. Grand Ayatollah Muhammad Mahdi al-Kazmaini
  13. Grand Ayatollah Ahmed al-Mustanbit

After Mufti Jafar's demise, it was upon Ayatollah Najafi's recommendation that Allama Arif Hussain Hussaini was elected the new president of the organization

Maulana Muhammad Hussain Najafi (Maulana Dhaku) is an educated but controversial scholar from Pakistan due to his fatwas. His following is very limited. Most Pakistani Shia follow well known scholars of Iraq and Iran.

Edited by Orion

(salam)
(bismillah)

Muhammad Hussain al-Najafi is doing a great job removing a lot of the bid`ah that Indo-Paks have that the Arabs and Iranians scholars are not aware of. He has clear fataawa against some major practices in and around India and Pakistan that have no basis in our sources, while the wakeels of al-Sistani and other major scholars in India and Pakistan do not call these practices out.

Some of his interesting fataawa:

1.) Against 3rd testimony in Adhaan (See: http://sibtain.com/en/Questions_Answers_Third_Shahadat.aspx)

2.) Says Jumu`ah is Wajib `Ayni (i.e. like your normal prayers) (See his Qawaneeh al-Sharee`ah, vol. 1)

3.) Against the Kunday Niaz that happens in Rajab (see his Islaah al-Rusoom, pg. 283-284)

4.) Against the Kahani of Bibi Fatima that is read by Indo-Paks (see his Islaah al-Rusoom)

6.) Against 3rd Testimony in Tashahhud (See: http://sibtain.com/en/Questions_Answers_Third_Shahadat.aspx)

(salam)

Muhammad Hussain al-Najafi is doing a great job removing a lot of the bid`ah that Indo-Paks have that the Arabs and Iranians scholars are not aware of.

The Arab and Iranian scholars are surrounded by Indian and Pakistani students. Grand Ayatullah Bashir Najafi is himself a Pakistani. It is unlikely that they are unaware of their practices.

(salam)

(bismillah)

Muhammad Hussain al-Najafi is doing a great job removing a lot of the bid`ah that Indo-Paks have that the Arabs and Iranians scholars are not aware of. He has clear fataawa against some major practices in and around India and Pakistan that have no basis in our sources, while the wakeels of al-Sistani and other major scholars in India and Pakistan do not call these practices out.

1.) Against 3rd testimony in Adhaan (See: http://sibtain.com/en/Questions_Answers_Third_Shahadat.aspx)

2.) Says Jumu`ah is Wajib `Ayni (i.e. like your normal prayers) (See his Qawaneeh al-Sharee`ah, vol. 1)

3.) Against the Kunday Niaz that happens in Rajab (see his Islaah al-Rusoom, pg. 283-284)

4.) Against the Kahani of Bibi Fatima that is read by Indo-Paks (see his Islaah al-Rusoom)

6.) Against 3rd Testimony in Tashahhud (See: http://sibtain.com/en/Questions_Answers_Third_Shahadat.aspx)

(salam)

why seestani and khamnei allows the 3rd testimony in adhan and aqamat with qurbat? even they don't accept it a part

why seestani and khamnei allows the 3rd testimony in adhan and aqamat with qurbat? even they don't accept it a part

I heard they feel that the format of the athan was not fixed. However there is a trend away from adding other statements, most people I see now do not do it.

I heard they feel that the format of the athan was not fixed. However there is a trend away from adding other statements, most people I see now do not do it.

sorry i did not understand clearly

(salam)

(bismillah)

(salam)

these are not big issues. But apart from these he has some other different views than other major scholars like the following.

1. He denies that Prophet (pbuh) and Imamain (a.s) were created by light. He says that this is bidah introduced by "Shaikh Hassaan" who was founder of firqa Shaikhiya in Shias. He says they were created by dust like us. Prophet (pbuh) did not have shadow because a cloud was always there on his head to cover him (pbuh).

2. He denies "Wilayat e Takwinia". He admits only to the extent that Prophet (pbuh) have only authority to send message of Allah and not more than this. Miracles etc were only shown to prove the truth of Prophets. 

Maulana Muhammad Hussain Najafi (Maulana Dhaku) is an educated but controversial scholar from Pakistan due to his fatwas. His following is very limited. Most Pakistani Shia follow well known scholars of Iraq and Iran.

Even many main Shia scholars of Pakistan do not agree with him. Like once i asked about him to "Ayatullah Naveed Asghar Shamsi" who is Paish Imam of Masjid Imam e Zaman a.s haider road Islampura. He replied that "Dhaku Sahib even deny some admitted facts"

O People! Why is he hated? Because he doesn't shy from saying the truth. 

He speaks out loud against the bidats common in Pakistan. Why? Because majority of shias here are unfortunately Illiterate, ignorant and poor. Zanjeer zani etc. are quite common among them, pulpits (the amanat of Prophet (S.A.W.W.)) are being misused to the extremes by Zakirs(not all) to misguide people.

Its not easy to stand on Haq (the Right path), and he has had the most difficult of lives and he is persistent and unbending. Yeah! This is the thing, he doesn't bend the Truth!

12 hours ago, Muhammad Zaeem Athar said:

O People! Why is he hated? Because he doesn't shy from saying the truth. 

He speaks out loud against the bidats common in Pakistan. Why? Because majority of shias here are unfortunately Illiterate, ignorant and poor. Zanjeer zani etc. are quite common among them, pulpits (the amanat of Prophet (S.A.W.W.)) are being misused to the extremes by Zakirs(not all) to misguide people.

Its not easy to stand on Haq (the Right path), and he has had the most difficult of lives and he is persistent and unbending. Yeah! This is the thing, he doesn't bend the Truth!

I have never met him nor have I heard him speak. However the more I hear about the man, the more I like him.

I have heard many people abuse him vilify him and cast doubt on his parentage all because he will not bend the truth.

In reality most people argue and abuse from a position of ignorance. More often then not it exposes them for what they are,

Many Zakirs hate him because they 'trade' in these false stories. If people rejected the false stories it would effect their income.

This is what some Shias have become they trade in the blood of Imam Hussain (as)

On 6/26/2014 at 11:26 AM, Nader Zaveri said:

(salam)
(bismillah)

(salam)

Salaam.

#1 happens in every single shia Masjid in Iraq and Iran so this is not an indo-pak issue. all marajae say it is optional.

#6  - all marajae are unanimous in saying this is haram.

Funny why the 3rd testimony in Athaan has become an issue. Since it is acknowledged and accepted that the 3rd testimony in Athaan is not part of the Athaan why should anybody protest if he highlights it and doesn't allow it in his institutions.

it seems to me that people who are protesting against him highlighting this fact intrinsically feel it should be part of the Athaan and So protest against him highlighting it. This is called changing your Fiqh by stealth.

The problem is that a large proportion of Shia are ignorant of basic Shia Fiqh and get flummoxed when faced with real Shia Fiqh.

When faced with 'truth' they resort to abuse and physical violence

@A true Sunni It's become an issue because as far as I know he is the only molana forbidding people to say ali- yunwaliullah in Azaan. Other marjas not only allow it and but say it in Azaan themselves. Are Ayatollahs Sistani and khamenei also ignorant of basic Shia fiqh?

2 hours ago, starlight said:

@A true Sunni It's become an issue because as far as I know he is the only molana forbidding people to say ali- yunwaliullah in Azaan. Other marjas not only allow it and but say it in Azaan themselves. Are Ayatollahs Sistani and khamenei also ignorant of basic Shia fiqh?

I have nor read the exact wording of his ruling on the Athaan however lets assume you are right and he actually forbids it rather then 'not recommended'.  

He is being cursed and villified for forbidding something that is not part of the Athaan anyway.

Since 3rd testimony is not part of the Athaan why would anybody be the target of hatred for forbidding it unless people were slipping and sliding into becoming Akhbari.

It is time people from the Indian sub-continent decided whether they are Usooli or Akhbari

4 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

I have nor read the exact wording of his ruling on the Athaan however lets assume you are right and he actually forbids it rather then 'not recommended'.  

He says it's 'not permitted'.

Screenshot_2017-05-14-20-37-25.thumb.png.8f87fee0d28b772af38e249b8dd15df4.png

6 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

It is time people from the Indian sub-continent decided whether they are Usooli or Akhbari

Are Ayatollahs Khamenei and Sistani 'people from the Indian subcontinent'? 

14 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

He is being cursed and villified for forbidding something that is not part of the Athaan anyway.

Since 3rd testimony is not part of the Athaan why would anybody be the target of hatred for forbidding it unless people were slipping and sliding into becoming Akhbari.

This isn't an akhbari issue, because akhbaris are supposed to follow what the narrations say, and as there are no narrations about adding to the adhan, this is more of a cultural shia thing.

11 minutes ago, starlight said:

He says it's 'not permitted'.

Screenshot_2017-05-14-20-37-25.thumb.png.8f87fee0d28b772af38e249b8dd15df4.png

Are Ayatollahs Khamenei and Sistani 'people from the Indian subcontinent'? 

They allow it but categorically state that it is not part of the Athaan. They allow you to say it on the basis that it is possible to interrupt the Athaan to say something and then continue the Athaan 

7 minutes ago, Ali_Hussain said:

This isn't an akhbari issue, because akhbaris are supposed to follow what the narrations say, and as there are no narrations about adding to the adhan, this is more of a cultural shia thing.

Thanks for correcting me. I read my post after and realised I should have wrote 'malang'. The point still holds that we are cursing someone who forbids something that isnt part of the Adhaan anyway

6 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

They allow it but categorically state that it is not part of the Athaan. They allow you to say it on the basis that it is possible to interrupt the Athaan to say something and then continue the Athaan 

Sorry, I didn't get you?  Who allows it? 

On 5/14/2017 at 11:58 AM, starlight said:

Sorry, I didn't get you?  Who allows it? 

Ayatullah Sistani and Khameni allow you to say the 3rd testimony during Athaan as long as you say it knowing and recognising that it is not part of the Adhaan.

They allow you to say it on the basis that it is possible to interrupt the Athaan to say something and then continue the Athaan .

This distinction might appear to peculiar to the uninitiated but it is an important distinction.

In fact according to Agha Khameni & Sistani if you say 3rd testimony during Adhaan thinking it is part of the Adhaan, your Adhaan is invalid .

So the point I am making is why are people cursing and vilifing someone who is forbidding something that is not part of Adhaan anyway