Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Israel Attacking!

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

My God, and you know what their excuse was? "Syrian forces attacked across border and killed Israeli Teenager"

They get the terrorist rebels to attack something, blame it on the syrian government, and then justify their attacks. This is what the US and Israel do. Israel wants to conquer Syria, and the US wants to draw in Iran. 

United States, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Rich arab countries on arab peninsula, France, Britain, European Union are the most evil forces in this world. Obama continuously points out N Korea and their nuclear plans and China and the poverty when really the US is one of the worst countries in the world! No joke! I live in this he**hole, and everyone just cares about themselves, no one would bother to educate themselves. 

Edited by Apollo313

• Advanced Member

Surprised to see Israel standing up for its own arab citizens. Ive heard from gazans who wanna return to be israeli arabs cause they have more rights and better living standards under israel than hamas.

There are very few places as bad off as Gaza. It is a densely populated strip of land that is under effective siege by Israeli forces. No one would have good living standards under siege, I'm sure the Israeli trolls will leave that part out of the propaganda.

• Veteran Member

Surprised to see Israel standing up for its own arab citizens. Ive heard from gazans who wanna return to be israeli arabs cause they have more rights and better living standards under israel than hamas.

Oh good grief!  What idiotic spin.  The lives of Palestinians in Gaza are miserable, because of the actions of the Zionist entity, not Hamas.

• Advanced Member

Oh good grief!  What idiotic spin.  The lives of Palestinians in Gaza are miserable, because of the actions of the Zionist entity, not Hamas.

Have you lived under Hamas or spoken to the common gazan? you should find out what most think of them. Israel left Gaza and has no interest in retaking it so Gaza doesnt need to spend all their money on weapons which are pretty useless against israel. Its time for Hamas to spend their bucks on jobs homes food and civillian needs.. You wont liberate quds with some katushas and kalishnikovs only bring more sorrow to their women and children.

• Veteran Member

Have you lived under Hamas or spoken to the common gazan? you should find out what most think of them. Israel left Gaza and has no interest in retaking it so Gaza doesnt need to spend all their money on weapons which are pretty useless against israel. Its time for Hamas to spend their bucks on jobs homes food and civillian needs.. You wont liberate quds with some katushas and kalishnikovs only bring more sorrow to their women and children.

Israel is still maintaining its blockade of Gaza, which is what is preventing the Palestinians there from having anything remotely resembling a normal life.

I have to say your sectarian victim blaming is kind of disgusting.

• Advanced Member

Israel is still maintaining its blockade of Gaza, which is what is preventing the Palestinians there from having anything remotely resembling a normal life.

I have to say your sectarian victim blaming is kind of disgusting.

When did i blame sect? im criticising the gazan leadership hamas on their political and social stance not their beliefs. As for the embargo by israel its to stop weopons coming thru. If hamas doesnt want the wepons then im sure the embargo will go. food and clothing is no threat to israel.

• Veteran Member

When did i blame sect? im criticising the gazan leadership hamas on their political and social stance not their beliefs. As for the embargo by israel its to stop weopons coming thru. If hamas doesnt want the wepons then im sure the embargo will go. food and clothing is no threat to israel.

Even your diction demonstrates the absurdity of your position.  An "embargo" is a very different thing from a "blockade".  An embargo is when country A refuses to trade with country B, a blockade is when country A physically prevents country B from trading with country C.  A blockade is what the Zionist entity is imposing upon the people of Gaza.

As for your claim about not blaming a sect, I think that it is pretty clear, that your arguments are just a rehash of stupid Zionist hasbara, and you have clearly bought into it out of a desire to distance yourself from the predominantly Sunni Palestinians.  

• Advanced Member

Even your diction demonstrates the absurdity of your position.  An "embargo" is a very different thing from a "blockade".  An embargo is when country A refuses to trade with country B, a blockade is when country A physically prevents country B from trading with country C.  A blockade is what the Zionist entity is imposing upon the people of Gaza.

As for your claim about not blaming a sect, I think that it is pretty clear, that your arguments are just a rehash of stupid Zionist hasbara, and you have clearly bought into it out of a desire to distance yourself from the predominantly Sunni Palestinians.  

Well i give up. when i critisize a shia like Assad i called a sunni and when i criticise sunni Hamas im a sectarian shia.? well what can i do? looks like if you wanna be straight up you got no chance these days. 

Edited by ImamAliwabas

• Veteran Member

24June14:

CBS NEWS, interview and report on John Kerry by Margaret Brennan,

She asked, Will the US "bomb ISIS's safe havens in Syria".

Now if that ain't a conniving excuse to get back to bombing Syria like these ____s wanted to do last year.?

• Advanced Member

Israel only used the boys death as an excuse to bomb Syrian army positions. They clearly don't care about arabs. They just

killed about 10 arabs in response. They have a policy that if the Golan Heights is attacked, 10 times the damage has to be done to the Syrian army (Even if al-qaeda and the rebels did it).

• Advanced Member

Assad is beating the 'rebels', the 'rebels' attack innocent Israeli civilians and Israel responds by bombing Syrian military bases.. the people who are fighting these 'rebels'. It has to be the most idiotic reason for bombing I have ever heard of, completely stupid. Isreal can do whatever they like but the minute anyone tries to defend themselves and it doesn't fall into the zionists agenda Israel plays the global police card. Unbelievable.

• Advanced Member

Not even a single word of threat by the Syrian regime!Not even a (fake)promise to avenge themselves!Does this cursed,coward butcher Assad have any honour at all or is his army able to kill only civvies and wets its pants when confronted by another army?

• Advanced Member

^I dont think Assad can afford to go to war with Israel. He's already having a hard time with an untrained bunch of lunatics, adding Israel to the list will certainly cause his downfall. I guess he's being silent for his own good.