Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The Oppression Of Sayeda Faatima (S.a.) Part Vii-I

Rate this topic

Rasul

• Advanced Member

Salam,

In This Section - This Article Will Cover:

• The Sunnah of The Companions And Its Hostile Implications
  • The Gathering of Wood At The House of Sayeda Faatima (s.a)
  • Umar Threatens To Burn The House Of Sayeda Faatima (s.a)
  • The Breaking Of Zubayrs Sword
  • Why Did Imam Alee (a.s) Not Declare War Against The Usurpers?
  • Was Imam Alee (a.s) A Coward?
  • Prophet Muhammad (saw) Did Not Intervene While The Family Of Ammar Ibn Yassir (r.a) Were Tortured
  • The Attack On Uthman Ibn Affan's House And Molestation Of His Wife
  • The Existence of Hadhrat Mohsin (a.s)
  • Mohsin (a.s) Dies At Birth
  • Confession of Aboo Bakr and Umar Ibn Al-Khattab
  • Scholars Who Endorsed The Attack On Sayeda Faatima's (s.a) House

Read here: http://www.revisitingthesalaf.org/2014/06/the-oppression-of-sayeda-faatima-sa_2037.html

• Advanced Member

The fact that he came to the house with fire is mutawatir and cannot be contested by anyone (incident of the door is less reliable), and Ibn Taymiyyah admitted that the attack on the house happened so who are you two to deny it? Trying to paint this 'sahaba loved each other all the time' fairytale?

• Veteran Member

Thanks for that link but it is too big.

Could you please tell us in brief about the two following points:-

• Confession of Aboo Bakr and Umar Ibn Al-Khattab
  • Scholars Who Endorsed The Attack On Sayeda Faatima's (s.a) House

Thanks again

Biggest insult to banu hashim.

Why is it an insult to Bani Hashim ?

• Basic Members

We read in Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 53, Number 325:

Narrated 'Ayesha: (mother of the believers) After the death of Allah 's Apostle Fatima the daughter of Allah's Apostle asked Abu Bakr As-Siddiq to give her, her share of inheritance from what Allah's Apostle had left of the Fai (i.e. booty gained without fighting) which Allah had given him. Abu Bakr said to her, "Allah's Apostle said, 'Our property will not be inherited, whatever we (i.e. prophets) leave is Sadaqah (to be used for charity)." Fatima, the daughter of Allah's Apostle got angry and stopped speaking to Abu Bakr, and continued assuming that attitude till she died. Fatima remained alive for six months after the death of Allah's Apostle.

The fact that he came to the house with fire is mutawatir and cannot be contested by anyone (incident of the door is less reliable), and Ibn Taymiyyah admitted that the attack on the house happened so who are you two to deny it? Trying to paint this 'sahaba loved each other all the time' fairytale?

Where did Ibn taymiyya admitted this story? 

• Advanced Member

Where did Ibn taymiyya admitted this story? 

"And this shows that he went to the house of Faatima (s.a) during the gathering of Amir ul Mo'mineen (the prince of the believers) and Al-Zubayr and others there...and we surely know that Aboo Bakr did not make anything to harm Alee (a.s) and Al-Zubayr, but also he did not harm Sa'ad ibn Ubadah the late one to give allegiance at first and at last, and all what can be said is that he raided the house to check if there was any amount of the money of Allah that he was dividing, and then to give it to those who deserve it. Then he perceived that if he let it for them then it would be eligible for them since it is permissible to give them (money) from the money of the booty. However, the fact that he did make anything harmful to them is something that never happened by the agreement of the folk of knowledge and religion, and only those ignorant liars would transmit it and only the stupid ones of the world would believe it, those who claim that the sahaba (companions) destroyed the house of Faatima (s.a) and hit her stomach till she dropped (her embryo) and all of this is a made story and invented falsehood by the agreement of the folk of Islam and no one would spread such a thing but those who belong to the cattle species."

Source: Minhaj As-Sunnah An-Nabawiyyah. Vol. 8, Pg. # 291.

A-2.jpg

Stop painting this fake fairytale picture and wake up!

Edited by Haidar :)

We read in Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 53, Number 325:

Narrated 'Ayesha: (mother of the believers) After the death of Allah 's Apostle Fatima the daughter of Allah's Apostle asked Abu Bakr As-Siddiq to give her, her share of inheritance from what Allah's Apostle had left of the Fai (i.e. booty gained without fighting) which Allah had given him. Abu Bakr said to her, "Allah's Apostle said, 'Our property will not be inherited, whatever we (i.e. prophets) leave is Sadaqah (to be used for charity)." Fatima, the daughter of Allah's Apostle got angry and stopped speaking to Abu Bakr, and continued assuming that attitude till she died. Fatima remained alive for six months after the death of Allah's Apostle.

I'm sorry sis my eyes must be playing tricks on me...where does it say about broken ribs in that Hadith

• Basic Members

Abu Bakr made every effort to seek forgiveness after that but it was too late.

We read in Mudharij'athul Nubuwwa Volume 2 page 758, Dhikr Meeras al Nabi:

"On one extremely hot day Abu Bakr came to the door of Hadhrat Fatima and said 'I shall not leave until Fatima is pleased with me again".

These words serve as proof that the daughter of Rasulullah (s) was displeased with Abu Bakr. Sayyida Fatima (as) still refused to forgive him, since forgiveness is worthless without sincere repentance, neither did he return the usurped land of Fadak, nor did Sayyida (as) forgive him, the option of forgiveness would have only been a possibility had Abu Bakr returned the land. The anger of Fatima (as) towards Abu Bakr never subsided until she died

"And this shows that he went to the house of Faatima (s.a) during the gathering of Amir ul Mo'mineen (the prince of the believers) and Al-Zubayr and others there...and we surely know that Aboo Bakr did not make anything to harm Alee (a.s) and Al-Zubayr, but also he did not harm Sa'ad ibn Ubadah the late one to give allegiance at first and at last, and all what can be said is that he raided the house to check if there was any amount of the money of Allah that he was dividing, and then to give it to those who deserve it. Then he perceived that if he let it for them then it would be eligible for them since it is permissible to give them (money) from the money of the booty. However, the fact that he did make anything harmful to them is something that never happened by the agreement of the folk of knowledge and religion, and only those ignorant liars would transmit it and only the stupid ones of the world would believe it, those who claim that the sahaba (companions) destroyed the house of Faatima (s.a) and hit her stomach till she dropped (her embryo) and all of this is a made story and invented falsehood by the agreement of the folk of Islam and no one would spread such a thing but those who belong to the cattle species."

A-2.jpg

Stop painting this fake fairytale picture and wake up!

Are you drunk???hes clearly said only the stupid ones would believe that they hit bibi Fatima..re read what you have bought Edited by Just the truth

• Veteran Member

Bibi Fatima gets trampled on and no one from bani hashim retaliate..this must be a compliment sorry brother/sister my mistake

She was not trampled. She was hurt by the force of the door being pushed on her. 

And given the circumstances, there was nothing that Imam Ali could do.

He could have done something before if he knew it was going to happen.

But the door was thrust open all of a sudden. .

Abu Bakr made every effort to seek forgiveness after that but it was too late.

We read in Mudharij'athul Nubuwwa Volume 2 page 758, Dhikr Meeras al Nabi:

"On one extremely hot day Abu Bakr came to the door of Hadhrat Fatima and said 'I shall not leave until Fatima is pleased with me again".

These words serve as proof that the daughter of Rasulullah (s) was displeased with Abu Bakr. Sayyida Fatima (as) still refused to forgive him, since forgiveness is worthless without sincere repentance, neither did he return the usurped land of Fadak, nor did Sayyida (as) forgive him, the option of forgiveness would have only been a possibility had Abu Bakr returned the land. The anger of Fatima (as) towards Abu Bakr never subsided until she died

Again..where does it mention broken ribs??

• Advanced Member

Are you drunk???hes clearly said only the stupid ones would believe that they hit bibi Fatima..re read what you have bought

lol you're missing the point completely. We can see he denies the hitting incident. The point is that he admits there was a raid on the house which you completely deny. And please do not accuse me of drinking alcohol (do you know that was your second caliphs final request at his death bed?)

She was not trampled. She was hurt by the force of the door being pushed on her.

And given the circumstances, there was nothing that Imam Ali could do.

He could have done something before if he knew it was going to happen.

But the door was thrust open all of a sudden. .

Like i said before...isn't it some on banu hashim that they couldn't do anything to those who did this???or is it a compliment

"And this shows that he went to the house of Faatima (s.a) during the gathering of Amir ul Mo'mineen (the prince of the believers) and Al-Zubayr and others there...and we surely know that Aboo Bakr did not make anything to harm Alee (a.s) and Al-Zubayr, but also he did not harm Sa'ad ibn Ubadah the late one to give allegiance at first and at last, and all what can be said is that he raided the house to check if there was any amount of the money of Allah that he was dividing, and then to give it to those who deserve it. Then he perceived that if he let it for them then it would be eligible for them since it is permissible to give them (money) from the money of the booty. However, the fact that he did make anything harmful to them is something that never happened by the agreement of the folk of knowledge and religion, and only those ignorant liars would transmit it and only the stupid ones of the world would believe it, those who claim that the sahaba (companions) destroyed the house of Faatima (s.a) and hit her stomach till she dropped (her embryo) and all of this is a made story and invented falsehood by the agreement of the folk of Islam and no one would spread such a thing but those who belong to the cattle species."

lol you're missing the point completely. We can see he denies the hitting incident. The point is that he admits there was a raid on the house which you completely deny. And please do not accuse me of drinking alcohol (do you know that was your second caliphs final request at his death bed?)

I think you are the one who is missing the point..we are talking about the breaking of the ribs here in case you haven't realised...as for alcohol...PROVE....IT

• Advanced Member

lol we know! SO DO YOU ADMIT THE 'RAID ON THE HOUSE'?! Stop dodging questions! Even this nasibi admitted there was a raid on the house (but he denies the incident of the door [obviously, because his whole madhhab would fall])

• Veteran Member

lol we know! SO DO YOU ADMIT THE 'RAID ON THE HOUSE'?! Stop dodging questions! Even this nasibi admitted there was a raid on the house (but he denies the incident of the door)

As I said, everyone agrees that force was applied.

• Advanced Member

I think you are the one who is missing the point..we are talking about the breaking of the ribs here in case you haven't realised...as for alcohol...PROVE....IT

So you admit there was an attack on the house (but no breaking of ribs)? That is your position?

As I said, everyone agrees that force was applied.

That is not correct. 

So you admit there was an attack on the house (but no breaking of ribs)? That is your position?

That is not correct.

I don't know of any raid that took place..I'm specifically talking about the "unbroken ribs" and btw i have nothing to do with ibn tamiyyah..I hate him more than you do if not more..I'm not a wahabbi

lol we know! SO DO YOU ADMIT THE 'RAID ON THE HOUSE'?! Stop dodging questions! Even this nasibi admitted there was a raid on the house (but he denies the incident of the door [obviously, because his whole madhhab would fall])

The one who translated the text has left some mistakes... Let me see this in detail & i will respond to ur question soon.