Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ayazalladin

Irfan

Rate this topic

Dear All in Faith,

Salam Alaikum,

I just keen to research the people who practice "Irfan or Irfanic Way of Life or Irfanic Sciences"

Can some one help me connect to one of these beautiful souls.

Ayaz

I once heard Ayatollah Aqeel Al Gahravi, mention in a recitation about some super knowledge of the unknown An Irfan or Arif would have.

Now, if they have this knowledge, then why are they not bringing them to the fore : For eg. Disppearance of the ill fated MH 370 and many more such painfull incidents.

The secret of Allah is the secret of Allah, He gives it to His friends, and they respect it and do not do foolish things or self glorification fame and all that s**t, no you are far from the truth when you think like that. These people when 313 are alive the Imam Mahdi "a.s" will return, then they will show you what this power can do....

In Iran once a student wanted to learn this power for the sake of the good of human kind bla bla bla ... His teacher the scholar would not teach him this knowledge. One day the student was on his way to class when he saw an old man being beaten badly. The student ran to the scholar and said "that old man just gotten beaten, and if you had taught me the Ismi Aazam then i would have saved him!" The scholar replied "that old man you saw getting beaten is the one who taught me the Ismi Aazam!".

Sign in to follow this