Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Purpose Of Brother Forum

Rate this topic

"On several occasions, threads have been opened by brothers/sisters who have legitimate concerns pertaining to private and/or personal matters; issues not appropriate to be discussed in an open Islamic forum where there are no age limits, and is not unisex" - this is the reason why the forum was created.

these are posts we get: "wearing shorts" "Video games" "best soap" "shaving head or beard" 

there are many topics such as these and I feel they don't belong in the brothers section.

When I post about men not allowed to be naked whilst having sex, I get told off for posting sex related questions.

Isn't this forum meant for gender specific and personal questions, I think the shorts and video games posts are covering some posts which could be important but never seen.

Can the admins introduce a filter? to only allow forum related posts on these forums.

• Advanced Member

Well sex related questions should be asked because if not, how are we every going to learn right from wrong and honestly I would rather ask a brother than a sister about any doubts regarding that topic. Introducing a filter, at least one that will rid the forums from such questions, should not happen as we all need to know peoples opinions or guidance from those more experienced. The admins could maybe allow it but insist on keeping it SFW (Safe For Work) and not be too explicit.

Well sex related questions should be asked because if not, how are we every going to learn right from wrong and honestly I would rather ask a brother than a sister about any doubts regarding that topic. Introducing a filter, at least one that will rid the forums from such questions, should not happen as we all need to know peoples opinions or guidance from those more experienced. The admins could maybe allow it but insist on keeping it SFW (Safe For Work) and not be too explicit.

The brothers forum is for the explicit questions, other questions can be asked somewhere else. but what I was talking about was that we have posts such as "best soap" on the brothers forum when it should be on general off topic discussion forum