Sign in to follow this  
Zaynab McCabe

Is There An Ayat. Khamenei Fatwa For Iraq?

Rate this topic

Can anyone tell me what ayatullah khamenie says about the Iraq situation if there is a fatwa. Please send link with answer JazakAllah. May Allah be with all those in Iraq!

I'd also like to add that justgiving.com has a place you can donate to Iraq under attack.

Nothing yet, he doesn't need to. Ayatollah Sistani is doing a great job himself, he doesn't need help so far. 

He barely said anything and 1.5 million iraqis stepped up, which is amazing. Only thing Iraq might need help with from Iran is intelligence and maybe some on site commanders that don't run. Otherwise, bravery, manpower and weapons the Iraqis have themselves. 

I hope they totally slaughter these takrifis in such a way that it will take another 500 years before anyone thinks about it again. 

We might have our differences between the nationalities, but no one thinks twice that if you threaten our holy sites, black, blue, brown, sandlizzard iraqi or majousi irani doesnt matter anymore. Our holy sites is bloodbinding and is off limits. 

He barely said anything and 1.5 million iraqis stepped up, which is amazing.

Though I haven't seen numbers myself, this is certainly something. That's almost half the number of people going to Hajj in a year, from amongst all the Muslims in the world, compared to this group, comprising of people rising up within a single country, at the behest of a single man, not to go and have a holiday but to go and die. That is something.

Edited by Khadim uz Zahra

Though I haven't seen numbers myself, this is certainly something. That's almost half the number of people going to Hajj in a year, from amongst all the Muslims in the world, compared to this group, comprising of people rising up within a single country, at the behest of a single man, not to go and have a holiday but to go and die. That is something.

yeah yesterday was 1.5 mil today I heard was 2 mil May Allah help the innocent Iraqis. Ayatollah sistani (ha) is a beautiful scholar. Edited by Rohani

There are 2 million now. Yes he def is doing a great job I just wondered if there was any speeches ect done from ayatollah khamenie.

There are 2 million now. Yes he def is doing a great job I just wondered if there was any speeches ect done from ayatollah khamenie.

You can be 150% sure that behind the curtains those two are talking. Internally Ayatollah Khamenei has also spoken to military officials and generals. But nothing official to the public yet. 

(bismillah)

(salam)

Can you please tell me what are the best sources on Internet (or elsewhere) where I can be informed about what is happening in Iraq? For example, where did you see the number of 2 million Iraqis who volunteered for fighting?

May Allah te'ala protect our fighters and grant them victory, and protect sayyid al Sistani as well.

Kindest regards,

Amina

Edited by Amina

(bismillah)

(salam)

Can you please tell me what are the best sources on Internet (or elsewhere) where I can be informed about what is happening in Iraq? For example, where did you see the number of 2 million Iraqis who volunteered for fighting?

May Allah te'ala protect our fighters and grant them victory, and protect sayyid al Sistani as well.

Kindest regards,

Amina

Haven't seen any for 2 million but 1.5 million, there's lots.

http://www.abna.ir/english/service/middle-east-west-asia/archive/2014/06/14/615831/story.html

The massacre of Sunnis begins... 

The massacre of extremists, yes, Sunni? Hardly. No one is going to lay a hand on the Kurds, which are predominantly Sunni. Then, there are the Sunni scholars who are actually issuing fatwas encouraging their followers to also fight. Whatever you may think of the government, they aren't stupid enough, I hope, to alienate these and other Sunnis, possibly causing them to inflate the extremist ranks.

All these volunteers will need medical support and such. Who is collecting funds for this and how do we get it there?

Well, the government did say that they would be willing to arm any volunteers so I am assuming that the government and the army will also be looking at this. Then, of course, there are the Ulama who do have significant amounts of funds coming from people's religious obligations and, I suppose, this would qualify as a legitimate use of those funds.

The massacre of extremists, yes, Sunni? Hardly. No one is going to lay a hand on the Kurds, which are predominantly Sunni. Then, there are the Sunni scholars who are actually issuing fatwas encouraging their followers to also fight. Whatever you may think of the government, they aren't stupid enough, I hope, to alienate these and other Sunnis, possibly causing them to inflate the extremist ranks.

Well, the government did say that they would be willing to arm any volunteers so I am assuming that the government and the army will also be looking at this. Then, of course, there are the Ulama who do have significant amounts of funds coming from people's religious obligations and, I suppose, this would qualify as a legitimate use of those funds.

I doubt you can convince Mahdi army terrorists and other death squads from the Quds forces to not kill Sunnis.

The massacre of extremists, yes, Sunni? Hardly. No one is going to lay a hand on the Kurds, which are predominantly Sunni. Then, there are the Sunni scholars who are actually issuing fatwas encouraging their followers to also fight. 

The following link mentions some Sunni chief to have been beheaded by takfiris dogs:

Caution: Graphic photo:

http://www.businessinsider.com/isis-graphic-tweet-2014-6

Also, yesterday I saw on my FB feed, a photo of Shia and Sunni ulema who urged people to stand up against these rats. So, if that is indeed the case, I am pretty sure not all Sunnis in Iraq are pro-ISIS.