Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ruq

Ayatollahs Armed And Ready

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

قال الامام علي بن ابي طالب ع (( ويعود دار الملك الى الزوراء وتصير الامور شورى من غلب على شيء فعله فعند ذلك خروج السفياني من غلب على شيء فعله فعند ذلك خروج السفياني فيركب في الارض تسعة اشهر يسومهم سوء العذاب ... الى ان يقول ثم يخرج المهدي الهادي المهتدي الذي ياخذ الراية من يد عيسى بن مريم )) الملاحم والفتن 134

Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib(as) said: "And the rulership will return to Zawra'(Baghdad), and the affairs will go by a Shoora(or elections), whoever wins by what he did, and at that time will be the emergence of Sufyani, he will ride in the land for 9 months, causing the worst punishment for them...Until he said "And then will be the emergence of the guided and guided Mahdi(as) who takes the banner from the hand of Isa ibn Maryam(as). "

Could the "punishment of Sufyani" be what ISIL is doing? Given that the Iraqi parliamentary elections ended only a month and half ago, it seems correct. Don't attack me for speculating though. 

Shia scholars posting selfies with AK47's and here I thought we were peaceful people.

How in the world is defending yourself considered violence?! Peaceful does not mean sit and wait for them to behead you. 

Shia scholars posting selfies with AK47's and here I thought we were peaceful people.

Well, feel free to travel to where they and other Shia live and live peaceful brother. It would be ideal if you try your peace in one of those provinces where the Wahabis live.

As why the Shia Ulama have pictures with AKs. They show that they are not afraid to fight even if they are Sayed and scholars.

On Western news comments I have read that Sistani would be the last to fight and he just issued the Fatwa.

People talk about everything, like you do. If they don't have AKs, they complain and if they have, they also complain.

Well, feel free to travel to where they and other Shia live and live peaceful brother. It would be ideal if you try your peace in one of those provinces where the Wahabis live.

As why the Shia Ulama have pictures with AKs. They show that they are not afraid to fight even if they are Sayed and scholars.

On Western news comments I have read that Sistani would be the last to fight and he just issued the Fatwa.

People talk about everything, like you do. If they don't have AKs, they complain and if they have, they also complain.

Are you kidding? did the Prophet(saw) not protect himself and the Ummah from oppressors? Did Hussain(as) not fight against Yazids army? does the Quran not tell us to fight against those who oppress and fight you? These are people of integrity; theyre leaders who, rather than standing on the sidelines giving orders or commentary, are leading by example by staying where they are and making it clear that they are of the people and ready to defend. This in turn will fortify and strengthen those around them.

Iranian howza, shooting practice:

01shootinglessonsathowzainIran_zpsbf493b

Comments aside, You know who else follows this logic? Al-Qaeda, Tehreek-e-taliban, Boko haram. And now a picture of a howza shooting practice. Not sure anymore. 

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you for sharing sister.

I think... If Karbala is attacked... We should also go and join if we are able.

Comments aside, You know who else follows this logic? Al-Qaeda, Tehreek-e-taliban, Boko haram. And now a picture of a howza shooting practice. Not sure anymore. 

Islam is not a pacificst faith. We are not meant to stand by and let people kill us. Think a little man.

(wasalam)

Edited by Hazyn

Salams to all,

Ayatollah Sistani (may Allah bless him and keep him safe) has issued a call for people to arm and protect themselves and the ullema are leading the way.

Ayatollah Mousawi:

01AyatollahMousawi_zps74fcf3aa.jpg

Ayatollah Qazwini:

01AyatollahQazwini_zps82d7d85a.jpg

SubhanAllah! thanks for sharing.

ALLAHUAKBAR, ALLAHUAKBAR

2_190.png

Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.

I think as muslims, we need to teach our children how to shoot with guns, ride cars, and martial arts/swimming, the Prophet pbuh said horse riding, archery, etc, but times have changed, we need to all be able to defend ourselves.

"On the authority of Ja'far bin Muhammad (as): Verily there is a great event for us in Basra, and Amir Al-Mumineen  said  (as): The rulership will return to Alzaura (Baghdad), and the affairs will be handled by shura, whatever prevails over other options is acted upon, and during that period will be the emergence of the Sufyani; he will traverse in the land for 9 months imposing on them the worst punishment. So woe upon Egypt, and woe upon Alzaura and woe upon Kufa and woe upon Wasit; it is as if I look upon Wasit and what is within it is a source of information that informs. Food will be scarce, people will disappear, rain will be scarce, so no land will be productive, neither will heaven fall; then the Mahdi - the guiding and guided one - will appear who will take the banner from the hand of Isa (as) ibn Maryam..." - (Almalahim wal Fitan, Sayed ibn Tawus, pg. 266)

قال: حدثنا عمر، قال: حدثنا محمد، قال: حدثنا أحمد، قال: حدثني محمد بن القاسم عن محمد بن عبد الرحمن عن جعفر بن محمد عليه السلام أنه قال: (إن لنا بالبصرة وقعة عظيمة، وقد قال أمير المؤمنين علي ابن أبي طالب عليه السلام) وذكر ما جرى من حديث علي بن محمد صاحب الزنج وغيره، ثم قال: (وتعود دار الملك إلى الزوراء، وتصير الأمور شورى، من غلب على شئ فعله، فعند ذلك خروج السفياني، فيركب في الأرض تسعة أشهر يسومهم سوء العذاب، فويل لمصر وويل للزوراء وويل للكوفة والويل لواسط، كأني أنظر إلى واسط وما فيها مخبر يخبر، وعند ذلك خروج السفياني، ويقل الطعام، ويقحط الناس، ويقل المطر، فلا أرض تنبت، ولا سماء تنزل، ثم يخرج المهدي الهادي المهتدي الذي يأخذ الراية من يد عيسى بن مريم، ثم خروج الدجال من بعد ذلك يخرج الدجال من (ميسان) (1) نواحي البصرة فيأتي (سفوان) (2) ويأتي (سنام (3) فيسحرهما

Edited by Jahangiram

may Allah protect and strengthen their hand in this time of fitnah and may He annihilate any devilish forces that seek to disunite the muslims and cause death and destruction

"On the authority of Ja'far bin Muhammad (as): Verily there is a great event for us in Basra, and Amir Al-Mumineen  said  (as): The rulership will return to Alzaura (Baghdad), and the affairs will be handled by shura, whatever prevails over other options is acted upon, and during that period will be the emergence of the Sufyani; he will traverse in the land for 9 months imposing on them the worst punishment. So woe upon Egypt, and woe upon Alzaura and woe upon Kufa and woe upon Wasit; it is as if I look upon Wasit and what is within it is a source of information that informs. Food will be scarce, people will disappear, rain will be scarce, so no land will be productive, neither will heaven fall; then the Mahdi - the guiding and guided one - will appear who will take the banner from the hand of Isa (as) ibn Maryam..." - (Almalahim wal Fitan, Sayed ibn Tawus, pg. 266)

قال: حدثنا عمر، قال: حدثنا محمد، قال: حدثنا أحمد، قال: حدثني محمد بن القاسم عن محمد بن عبد الرحمن عن جعفر بن محمد عليه السلام أنه قال: (إن لنا بالبصرة وقعة عظيمة، وقد قال أمير المؤمنين علي ابن أبي طالب عليه السلام) وذكر ما جرى من حديث علي بن محمد صاحب الزنج وغيره، ثم قال: (وتعود دار الملك إلى الزوراء، وتصير الأمور شورى، من غلب على شئ فعله، فعند ذلك خروج السفياني، فيركب في الأرض تسعة أشهر يسومهم سوء العذاب، فويل لمصر وويل للزوراء وويل للكوفة والويل لواسط، كأني أنظر إلى واسط وما فيها مخبر يخبر، وعند ذلك خروج السفياني، ويقل الطعام، ويقحط الناس، ويقل المطر، فلا أرض تنبت، ولا سماء تنزل، ثم يخرج المهدي الهادي المهتدي الذي يأخذ الراية من يد عيسى بن مريم، ثم خروج الدجال من بعد ذلك يخرج الدجال من (ميسان) (1) نواحي البصرة فيأتي (سفوان) (2) ويأتي (سنام (3) فيسحرهما

Sahih? If yes, what dos this prove?

Edited by Ali-F

No, they don't. They say they are Shia kill them, those are their Shrines destroy them. Reason? None.

Son of Ayatollah Modarresi:

sonofAyatollahmodarresi_zps31e888f1.jpg

Ayatollah Qazwini giving dua on Karbala tv:

01ayatollahqazwinidoingduakarabaatv_zps0

A better picture: 

10390277_850087721686389_660385570701037

By the way, I am watching Karbala TV, and I can see Sheikh Brahimi wearing this, you know, for guns.. Allah knows.

Allahu akbar!

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you for sharing sister.

I think... If Karbala is attacked... We should also go and join if we are able.

Islam is not a pacificst faith. We are not meant to stand by and let people kill us. Think a little man.

(wasalam)

We are peaceful but not pacifist. If a filthy Takfiri pig threatens me with guns and bombs, I'll make sure I administer the same treatment to him before he can administer it to me.

And Takfiris, for all intents and purposes, need to have the taste of their own medicine. Since it clealry has become a Shia-Sunni war straddling national borders, and since Sunnis in general are acting spineless and apathetic to what their co-sectarianists are going around doing in the region, it is fitting that whoever can help Iraq - and Syria - should do.

I am not a big fan of foreign countries intervening in neighbours' affairs, but since things have to come to this, I'd support active Iranian presence on the ground to thwart the Takiri plan, and of Hizbullah if they can come that far, and all other volunteers who want to fight - and Turkey, with their almost deranged Sultan-cum-Prime Minister should very well understand now that the monster that he helped unleash in Syria is now firmly established in Iraq as well, which make up the border areas of the Turkish state. If Iraq or Syria or both fall, these Takfiris won't take long to infiltrate Turkey too.

I see it as a virus, which can't be contained without large scale killing of their zombies. There might be a vaccine for the future generation of the Sunni right, but there is no medicine for their current affliction.

Everyone misunderstood what I was trying to say, I am not saying we should stand still and not do anything. We should go and fight for the protection and sanctity of Karbala. All I am saying is these photos, This type of "Propoganda" of waving guns around and spreading them around is just not worthy of our Shi'a leaders. That is all. It's what the taliban do.

El Cid, theyre not 'waving them around' like the Taliban. Theyre holding them very calmly and someone decided to take a pic and share it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheikh Alibrahimi:

shiekhaliibrihim_zpsab727a41.jpg

(bismillah)

Where are you getting these from sister?

Someone is sending me them from Facebook Groups and Whatsapp groups, the people theyre getting them from are close to some scholars.

Let them come. They are attacking the followers of the one who killed the bravest kaffir warrior whom everyone else feared, the man who gave up his life and that of his six month old childs, it's not machine guns you see in their hands, but the love of the man who held zulfikar. Do they not know we shia's don't go around bombing people, ruining the name of Islam, infact, our only 'terrorist group' is hezbollah who , if anyone does research do not suicide bomb, are loved by christians , jews, muslims a like in lebanon and fought of israel, whom even their enemies have some kind of respect for even if they don't say it.

But i swear looking at our scholars take guns, you can shoot their homes and their families, but if you will try to break the grave of our Imams a.s and remove their bodies like you did for their companions in syria, they will obliterate you into a million pieces ISIS.

I also urge our sunni brothers to be part of this. Don't be tempted by the takfiris who entice you to fight us 'rawafidh'. The majority of us do not curse, we do have theological disagreements, on both sides, but we can still live in equality and tolerance, we are brothers after all.

Those of us online who can not help physically, including myself, let us be part of the online resistance, the resistance in the information age

Edited by Logical Islamic

El Cid, there is no need to be peaceful when your family members are slaughtered, raped, abused and you are about to be governed by the forces of evil...

And please don't make such kind of remarks just to sound cool for x and y reason if you don't know much about Shia Islam... you "thought" we were peaceful, yea that is what you thought...

When Islam and people were in danger and under attack... prophet Mohammad (pbuh) fought... he is the one who brought and completed Islam for us.. Do you know how many wars did prophet Mohammad (pbuh) and other prophets of God fought? How many wars and battles did Imam Ali (as) took part? Imam Hussein (as) who sacrificed himself and his beloved family for just causes and fighting oppression?