Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Abu Bakr In Cave With Prophet Muhammad S.a.w

Rate this topic

(wasalam)

We don't believe that Rasulallah (pbuh) gave that title to Abu bakr. Surely, without a doubt the messenger of Allah knew better who was sideeq. Abu bakr or Ali (as)

We dont give a rats about whether you people think about that title. You are called "rafidhis" for a reason.

The messenger of Allah swt knew everything of his companions & that is the reason they served him so well his entire life. If Abu Bakr ra or any other sahabi was a hypocrite than the Prophet saw would have disowned him. why? cuz he knew.

sunni hadith sahah sittah nisai shareef imam e ali a.s is sidiqe akber and brother of prophet sas, the other who claim this title except imam e ali a.s, is a liar abu bkr ibn abi kuhafa was not sidique e akbar he was a liar....stop lieing sunniS!

Oh dear! what a colossal achievement. 

Edited by Invoker

• Advanced Member

We dont give a rats about whether you people think about that title. You are called "rafidhis" for a reason.

The messenger of Allah swt knew everything of his companions & that is the reason they served him so well his entire life. If Abu Bakr ra or any other sahabi was a hypocrite than the Prophet saw would have disowned him. why? cuz he knew.

Oh dear! what a colossal achievement.

And among those around you of the bedouins are hypocrites, and [also] from the people of Madinah. They have become accustomed to hypocrisy. You, [O Muhammad], do not know them, [but] We know them. We will punish them twice [in this world]; then they will be returned to a great punishment.

[soorat at-Towbah, 9:101]

Secondly, the Holy Prophet has pointed out that there are hypocrites amongst his Sahaba.

And among those around you of the bedouins are hypocrites, and [also] from the people of Madinah. They have become accustomed to hypocrisy. You, [O Muhammad], do not know them, [but] We know them. We will punish them twice [in this world]; then they will be returned to a great punishment.

[soorat at-Towbah, 9:101]

Among those "hypocrites" Who was punished in this world & how?

& how about this one?

But among the bedouins are some who believe in Allah and the Last Day and consider what they spend as means of nearness to Allah and of [obtaining] invocations of the Messenger. Unquestionably, it is a means of nearness for them. Allah will admit them to His mercy. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. 9:99

And the first forerunners [in the faith] among the Muhajireen and the Ansar and those who followed them with good conduct - Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him, and He has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. That is the great attainment. 9:100

Secondly, the Holy Prophet has pointed out that there are hypocrites amongst his Sahaba.

Did he mention them by names?

• Advanced Member

& how about this one?

But among the bedouins are some who believe in Allah and the Last Day and consider what they spend as means of nearness to Allah and of [obtaining] invocations of the Messenger. Unquestionably, it is a means of nearness for them. Allah will admit them to His mercy. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. 9:99

And the first forerunners [in the faith] among the Muhajireen and the Ansar and those who followed them with good conduct - Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him, and He has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. That is the great attainment. 9:100

Did he mention them by names?

Ofcourse, there are great companions of the Holy Prophet. No one disagrees.

But not all are great.

Edited by DaBeast313

• Advanced Member

14454 – A number from our companions, from Sahl Bin Ziyad, from Muhammad Bin Suleyman, from his father who said:

"... He said, ‘May I be sacrificed for you(asws), we are being named by a name which is breaking our backs, and killing our hearts, and our blood has been declared lawful to be shed in the Hadeeth which are being narrated to them from their scholars’. Abu Abdullah(asws) said: ‘Is it ‘Al-Rafiza’ (the rejectors)?’ He said, ‘Yes’. He(asws) said: ‘No, by Allah(azwj), they are not the ones who have named you as such, but it is Allah(azwj) Who has Named you all with it’. But, do you know, O Abu Muhammad that seventy men from the Children of Israel rejected the Pharaoh(la) and his people, when they detected his misguidance. So they attached themselves with Musa(as) when they detected his(as) guidance. So they were named (referred to) in the army of Musa(as) as Al-Rafiza (The Rejectors) because they had rejected the Pharaoh(la), and they were the most intense worshippers in that army, and very intense in their love for Musa(as) and Haroun(as) and their(as) offspring. So Allah(azwj) Mighty and Majestic Revealed unto Musa(as) that: “Establish this name for them in the Torah, for I(azwj) has Named them with it, and have Gifted it to them”. So Musa(as) established the name for them, then Allah(azwj) Mighty and Majestic Reserved this name for you all to the extent that we(asws) have gifted it to you..."

(Al-kafi volume 8) the more you say rafidhi the happier I feel.

Ofcourse, there are great companions of the Holy Prophet. No one disagrees.

But not all are great.

No one has the right to judge who is great & who is a hypocrite. It is upto Allah swt to punish or to bless his creation.

"That is a nation which has passed on. It will have [the consequence of] what it earned, and you will have what you have earned. And you will not be asked about what they used to do."       (2:141)

• Advanced Member

Allah's says in the Quran, that we let the sinners live and so that they may sin more and We will increase them in punishment.(don't remember the exact aya so if someone does can quote it)

In this world, is Barzakh.

Edited by Lordofgemini

Allah's says in the Quran, that we let the sinners live and so that they may sin more and We will increase them in punishment.(don't remember the exact aya so if someone does can quote it)

In this world, is Barzakh.

Irrelevant answer.

Tell me among them who was punished in this world?

14454 – A number from our companions, from Sahl Bin Ziyad, from Muhammad Bin Suleyman, from his father who said:

"... He said, ‘May I be sacrificed for you(asws), we are being named by a name which is breaking our backs, and killing our hearts, and our blood has been declared lawful to be shed in the Hadeeth which are being narrated to them from their scholars’. Abu Abdullah(asws) said: ‘Is it ‘Al-Rafiza’ (the rejectors)?’ He said, ‘Yes’. He(asws) said: ‘No, by Allah(azwj), they are not the ones who have named you as such, but it is Allah(azwj) Who has Named you all with it’. But, do you know, O Abu Muhammad that seventy men from the Children of Israel rejected the Pharaoh(la) and his people, when they detected his misguidance. So they attached themselves with Musa(as) when they detected his(as) guidance. So they were named (referred to) in the army of Musa(as) as Al-Rafiza (The Rejectors) because they had rejected the Pharaoh(la), and they were the most intense worshippers in that army, and very intense in their love for Musa(as) and Haroun(as) and their(as) offspring. So Allah(azwj) Mighty and Majestic Revealed unto Musa(as) that: “Establish this name for them in the Torah, for I(azwj) has Named them with it, and have Gifted it to them”. So Musa(as) established the name for them, then Allah(azwj) Mighty and Majestic Reserved this name for you all to the extent that we(asws) have gifted it to you..."

(Al-kafi volume 8) the more you say rafidhi the happier I feel.

Lets not drag this debate to a copy paste drama where we will see sermons from najhul balagha in which ur 1st imam condemns his followers.

• Advanced Member

Irrelevant answer.

Tell me among them who was punished in this world?

Lets not drag this debate to a copy paste drama where we will see sermons from najhul balagha in which ur 1st imam condemns his followers.

Lol? In Barzakh, who let me be blunt Abu bakr, umar, found that in Hadith of Ahlul bayt. Or do you disagree and are saying they are not in this world? Weather being punished or rewarded.

Copy paste? Just stated a historical fact for you, from the book I am reading.

Edited by Lordofgemini

n2.jpg

Abu Bakr (ra) is Al-Siddiq.  Imam Ali (as) is Al-Siddiq Al-Akber.   :)

Abu Bakr (ra) sacrificed his life for the Prophet (S) and you are going to say he was a hypocrite.  This kind of thinking portrays the Prophet (S) as having bad judgement in choosing his very close companions.       

Edited by eThErEaL

• Veteran Member

Abu Bakr (ra) sacrificed his life for the Prophet (S) and you are going to say he was a hypocrite.  This kind of thinking portrays the Prophet (S) as having bad judgement in choosing his very close companions.       

So you are a sufi. Good to know from now on. No wonder your view points are all over the place. You are assuming the prophet choose him. Where as, they submitted them self to the Prophet, knowing they had no other choice. Abu Bakr's sacrificing his life is only your mere opinion, and in it you are blind to see his clear disobedience to Allah and His messenger. Terrorists also sacrifice their life ;)

9:101

Shakir

And from among those who are round about you of the dwellers of the desert there are hypocrites, and from among the people of Medina (also); they are stubborn in hypocrisy; you do not know them; We know them; We will chastise them twice then shall they be turned back to a grievous chastisement

Edited by Nima

• Veteran Member

Brother, did Prophet Isa (a.s) have "BAD" judgement  in choosing his very close companions? Considering they betrayed him! Furthermore, some menbers of the previous Prophets family were disbelievers, so, do we  put the blame upon the Prophet?

Edited by power

• Advanced Member

I am proud to be a rafidha. Thank you.

And you are called a nasibi for a reason, cause you deny every true merit of the ahlul bait  (as), hence this is also a type of hatred.

By serving the prophet (pbuh), do you mean running away from battlefields, oppressing his ahlul bait (as) and questioning his prophethood etc?

The prophet  (pbuh) could have disowned far dangerous people who outwardly oppressed and tried to murder him. However, when he came back from Medina to Mecca, instead of taking revenge, he forgave them. On the other hand, the hypocrisy of some companions were not fully exposed yet, so the messenger of Allah  (pbuh) wouldn't punish someone if he has not yet done that act.

Rasulallah was a mercy from God, he did not come to disown people.

as per sahah sittah prophet sas clearly said he donot know what abu bkr will do after him, its your hadith sunnis malik mawata and the sidique akber hadith is also yours

other thing is if sunnis keep saying abu bkr is so pious can sunnis tell me the names of those companions about which prophet sas said they are hypocrite?

sahih muslim hadith Prophet sas said there r 12 hypocrites in my companions 

sahih bukhari some companions will be send to hell

now who were they?if you still consider abu bkr the pious person you are wrong abu bker was the liar and it has been proved from his actions he kept prophet's ring after saying what prophets left is charity ayesha kept the land of khyber which was sadqa as per fst 2 caliphs

suni tafsir dur manthur saudian Quran said prophets have heirs and their inheritance includes material posessions...and imam e ali a.s also consider abu bkr the liar when he demanded fadak in time of umar...what else u need about hypocrisy of this man?

and this issue is based on inheritance if you say prophet sas didnt tell about inheritance to fatima s.a his daughter and tell it to abu bkr

then i say subhanAllah on ur thinking! you know dear sunnis abu bkr and umar fled on khayber.....do those people who fled know about fadak?or Hz Fatima s.a?

nasbis can low themselves at any degree to degrade the knowledge of ahl bayt a.s and Fatima Zahra s.a....nauzubillah!but truthseekers will accept the truth!

and i just can laugh on ignorance of those people who said he is sidiq and imam e ali a.s was sidique akber lol sunnis please search about urself its in

your akida you call abu bkr sidiq akbr....which he wasnt...!

no one has right to blame any one funny! people who say this also read Quran 4:148 

Allah swt also said to mention the injustice done on innocent

and this person done injustice with ahl bayt a.s now we donot call him hypocrite?so its your misunderstanding

even rasulAllah sas said there r hypocrites in my companions, then why you say you follow sunnah if you cant call them hypocrites invoker?

and yes its classical achivement invoker coz it exposes your fst khalifa.

those who say why prophet sas kept abu bkr with him question to them prophet sas said i have 12 hypocrites in my companions sahih muslim

so why he kept those 12 with him if they were hypocrites? its your hadith!

and this Question is like why Allah swt kept iblis in his pious jins, if he knew he will become a kafir!

Edited by BrockLesnar

• Advanced Member

Abu Bakr (ra) is Al-Siddiq. Imam Ali (as) is Al-Siddiq Al-Akber. :)

Abu Bakr (ra) sacrificed his life for the Prophet (S) and you are going to say he was a hypocrite. This kind of thinking portrays the Prophet (S) as having bad judgement in choosing his very close companions.

How do you justify your position from the noble Quran and Sunnah in labelling him as "Siddiq" and asking Allah(swt) to be pleased with him when the Imams(AS) held a contrary position to yours on him?

WS

Edited by Al-Najashi

• Advanced Member

Have some shame. 

• Advanced Member

They did not hold a contrary position to me.

http://youtu.be/Cl4TRQJ6r0M

Yes they did: http://www.yahosein.com/vb/showthread.php?t=189286

The position is well established in our school and I don't think it's worth even wasting time arguing over it. 

Posting a link to a Sufi speaker who quotes Sunni Ahadith is not a Hujjah. Nevertheless, I just noticed your "Religion" says nothing, so I was mistaken to assume that you are speaking as a Shi'a and on behalf of Tashayu'.

Yes they did: http://www.yahosein.com/vb/showthread.php?t=189286

The position is well established in our school and I don't think it's worth even wasting time arguing over it.

Posting a link to a Sufi speaker who quotes Sunni Ahadith is not a Hujjah. Nevertheless, I just noticed your "Religion" says nothing, so I was mistaken to assume that you are speaking as a Shi'a and on behalf of Tashayu'.

(Salam)

It is not well established because those Hadith you are using are obviously fabricated or misinterpreted.

Edited by eThErEaL

• Advanced Member

Oh, come on.

When I have an Imam like Ali bin abi Talib (as), I do not need to be jealous of anything. I proved that Ali is a man of bravery while Abu bakr is a man who grieved even when he was with prophet  (pbuh).

Is this the only virtue you can give to me for Abu bakr? Just because the Quran mentions that he was in the cave with Rasulallah, it doesn't mean the Quran praised him. 

So, use your brain. A man who is willing to sell his life for the religion of Islam and accepting martyrdom by sleeping in the bed of Rasulallah (pbuh), is better or someone who is in the safety of Allah(SWT) with being alongside the messenger of Allah (pbuh), but still has fear in his heart?

So sleeping in the bed of Rasulullah [saw] was risking his life.  Do you know what would have happened to Abu Bakr [ra] for helping the Prophet [saw] in escaping to Madina?  Of course, you do not consider that as risking life.  It does not suit your narrative.

Here you claim that Imam Ali [ra] was brave - and without a doubt, his bravery precedes every merit of his in the eyes of Muslims - but read my response to Repentant (read below) to see the difference between what you say and what you believe.

You are forgetting one vital thing. You think that Imam Ali [a] was left before just to be in the bed? What about the three Fatimas, including the Prophet's daughter, that were left behind? Who protected them? Imam Ali [a]

Imam Ali [ra] protected the daughter of the Prophet [saw]?  Then what happened after the Prophet [saw] passed away?  Why did Imam Ali [ra], as is your belief, choose to watch Fatima [ra] take a beating at the hands of Abu Bakr [ra] and his men without moving a muscle?

So much for bravery talk, you two!

Edited by muslim720

So sleeping in the bed of Rasulullah [saw] was risking his life.  Do you know what would have happened to Abu Bakr [ra] for helping the Prophet [saw] in escaping to Madina?  Of course, you do not consider that as risking life.  It does not suit your narrative.

Here you claim that Imam Ali [ra] was brave - and without a doubt, his bravery precedes every merit of his in the eyes of Muslims - but read my response to Repentant (read below) to see the difference between what you say and what you believe.

Imam Ali [ra] protected the daughter of the Prophet [saw]?  Then what happened after the Prophet [saw] passed away?  Why did Imam Ali [ra], as is your belief, choose to watch Fatima [ra] take a beating at the hands of Abu Bakr [ra] and his men without moving a muscle?

But why would you talk negatively about Imam Ali (as)?

• Advanced Member

Is that how you speak about your fourth caliph?

• Advanced Member

But why would you talk negatively about Imam Ali (as)?

May my life be sacrificed for Imam Ali [ra], Fatima [ra], Imam Hassan [ra], Imam Hussain [ra].......all the way down to the last Imam from Ahlul Bayt [ra].  

I am not talking negatively about Imam Ali [ra].  I am only repeating the beliefs of our Shia brothers.  I am only showing my Shia brothers a mirror so that they see the ugliness that spreads on their faces when they accuse others of cowardice while boasting about Imam Ali's [ra] bravery when they themselves believe that Fatima [ra] was attacked in front of Imam Ali [ra] and he chose to do nothing to help her.

Is that how you speak about your fourth caliph?

No, but that is what you believe about my fourth Caliph and your first Imam.

May my life be sacrificed for Imam Ali [ra], Fatima [ra], Imam Hassan [ra], Imam Hussain [ra].......all the way down to the last Imam from Ahlul Bayt [ra].  

I am not talking negatively about Imam Ali [ra].  I am only repeating the beliefs of our Shia brothers.  I am only showing my Shia brothers a mirror so that they see the ugliness that spreads on their faces when they accuse others of cowardice while boasting about Imam Ali's [ra] bravery when they themselves believe that Fatima [ra] was attacked in front of Imam Ali [ra] and he chose to do nothing to help her.

No, but that is what you believe about my fourth Caliph and your first Imam.

Sorry, just needed that clarification.

• Advanced Member

Stop with your fake love for the ahlul bait (as) . It's not love what you have, it's hypocrisy.

According to our narrations, in the book of Sulaym bin Qays, Imam Ali  (as) grabbed Umar's belt and slammed him into the ground and said "If the prophet (pbuh) didn't tell to observe patience, I would have killed you.". I will post the narration if I find it.

Imagine, a few loyal sahabas  (ra) remaining with Imam Ali (as) and Abu bakr and Umar having many people on their side. Wouldn't you think Imam Ali  (as) would be helpless and outnumbered?

Your argument is vague. 

Allah(SWT) protection was with prophet  (pbuh). When they went into the cave, by Allah (SWT) will, a spider blocked the entrance of the cave with it's web, so the kuffar will never think that anyone could have entered the cave. So yes, Abu bakr was at a minimum risk. So in any way Allah (SWT) would have never let anything happen to his prophet  (pbuh). I mean who would be scared when you are with the prophet (pbuh) knowing that divine assistance is present there. But no, according to Quran, Abu bakr grieved and was scared. Then, Rasulallah  (pbuh) told him to stop grieving and according to some narrations from your own books, He  (pbuh) said to Abu bakr to be quiet!

Isn't that a type of disbelief in Allah(SWT) and His Messenger (pbuh) ? Where was Abu bakr's so called strong faith? Since, he is the best human after the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) to you.

• Advanced Member

Alee` (a.s) arose like a raged lion once he heard Al-Zahraa` (s.a) cry for help at the door. He then grabbed hold of Umar's clothes and threw him on the ground and hit his nose and neck, and he sat on his chest and was about to kill him. However, he reminisced the covenant he made with the Messenger of Allaah (s.a.w.w), and he said:

"O son of Sahhaak! By He who honored Muhammad (s.a.w.w) with Prophethood, if it weren't for a Book of Allaah (s.w.t) revealed and for a covenant I made with the Messenger of Allaah (s.a.w.w), then I would not have known that you will enter my house!"

Kitaab Sulaym, son of Qays al-Hilalee, page 387

Edited by DaBeast313

I am proud to be a rafidha.

No one cares.

And you are called a nasibi for a reason, cause you deny every true merit of the ahlul bait  (as), hence this is also a type of hatred.

Look who is talking.... Those who curse the wives of the Prophet have NO right to call themselves the lovers of ahly bayt. 

By serving the prophet (pbuh), do you mean running away from battlefields, oppressing his ahlul bait (as) and questioning his prophethood etc?

Sunnis dont believe that the first three caliphs ran away from battle. 

None from the three oppressed the family of Ali ra.

Who questioned his prophethood?

The prophet  (pbuh) could have disowned far dangerous people who outwardly oppressed and tried to murder him. However, when he came back from Medina to Mecca, instead of taking revenge, he forgave them. On the other hand, the hypocrisy of some companions were not fully exposed yet, so the messenger of Allah  (pbuh) wouldn't punish someone if he has not yet done that act.

so they tricked the prophet saw? 

Rasulallah was a mercy from God, he did not come to disown people.

Exactly! This dirty work has been undertaken by you rafidhis. Not the sunna of the Prophet saw.

Abu Bakr's sacrificing his life is only your mere opinion

Thats the opinion of  majority of the muslim ummah. Process that. You have no recognition so please dont try to act smart.

The majority of the human race reject Islam. :)

Any supportive evidence or just qiyas? how can u assume that a non muslim rejects islam? 

Personally i believe that anyone who rejects islam does not understand the true message of Islam. While many are not interested in religion.

Edited by Invoker

The majority of the human race reject Islam. :)

(bismillah)

(salam)

This is an interesting point he made.

There are so many responses one can give to this.  Like the brother said, we can't be sure on what basis majority of mankind does not follow Islam.  I personally believe there are other valid paths for mankind to follow (some more or less corrupt than others).  I believe that Shiasm and Sunnism are both part of Islamic orthodoxy but Shiasm seems to be a little more vulnerable to corruption than Sunni Islam, based on my experience.  Sunni Islam has retained more of the Islamic tradition than Shiasm.  The spiritual dimension of Islam in Sunnism is much stronger than in Shiasm.  If one compares those who represent Shiasm today with those who represent Sunni Islam (at least at a popular level), Shaism seems to be on the downfall, (I heard of a popular speaker who wears tattoos, and I have been hearing some really weird things from the Shia pulpit).  Most of these Shia speakers sound like rationalists (and this si a derogatory term in case most of you Shias don't realize it) who seem to have no connection with the Islamic faith tradition.  This is just my personal experience, but I know of Sunnis who would say the opposite.  Allahu Alim.      

Edited by eThErEaL

• Advanced Member

No one cares.

Then why did you call me a rafidhi, if you dont care. 

Look who is talking.... Those who curse the wives of the Prophet have NO right to call themselves the lovers of ahly bayt. 

You seriously think that the wives of the prophet are included in the pure household. They maybe called as ahlul bait, but they are not the ahlul bait of thaqalayn.

Even Um Salama  (ra) which is one of the good wives of Rasulallah (pbuh) wasn't included in the ahlul bait of thaqalayn or pure ones.

Sunnis dont believe that the first three caliphs ran away from battle. 

None from the three oppressed the family of Ali ra.

Who questioned his prophethood?

Seriously, start thinking with your brain. I am sure you have one. 

Go read your own history. 

Umar questioned his prophethood in Hudaibiya. Go read your own sources.

so they tricked the prophet saw? 

Nope not at all. He left it for his Ummah to decide who was a hypocrite and who is a true momin. 

There must be a struggle between truth and falsehood, otherwise the prophet (pbuh) had the ability to wipe them out of his earth.

Exactly! This dirty work has been undertaken by you rafidhis. Not the sunna of the Prophet saw.

Do you even think before you post.

How many times do we have to tell you people that the prophet  (pbuh) wouldn't punish anyone before they did the act. 

Why dont you go ahead and declare all the companions as infallible?

Edited by The Light