Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Yasmeena

Bashar Wins Presidential Election

Rate this topic

'Hating one govt' and 'loving another govt' is a fool's way of looking at world or life.

There are certain things that are good about one govt, while certain things bad about other. If you find me a govt that absolutely just and flawless do please send me a telegram. And please do not rile yourself up because someone on the internet is questioning the propaganda that you are feeding on.

Oh I wont go as far as celebrate the victory of Syrian govt due to its link to Iran or Hezbollah but I am, and have been praying since day 1 of this fabricated rebellion, relieved to see a hope for ordinary Syrian people, their wellbeing, their dignity and....

Not much propaganda when the facts are clear. Let people question the picture is so clear now that the internet doesn't need people like to explain it.

Yes you are right. Russia, the worlds second most powerful country and the manufacturer of 99% of Syrian army's weapons, is just as good as pumpkin and the almighty axis of resistance who mostly rely on Russian arms and reverse engineered Russian arms will soon conquer the moon.

Diplomacy aside where Russia has averted greatest dangers facing Syria, without Russia a poor armed Assad would have had no chance against the Gulf petro dollar and President Assad would have faced a fate far worse than Gaddafi.

Edited by Wahdat

Yes you are right. Russia, the worlds second most powerful country and the manufacturer of 99% of Syrian army's weapons

Now your just making things up. I think because your running out things to say.

you are right.

Forgot about the vibrant military industry of the shia crescent. The reason I said 99% because the only thing that is not Russian is the barrel bombs. The helicopoters that they are dropped from are Russian, so are the AKs carried by those dropping them, not to mention the trucks that they are shipped from makeshifts production lines, or the rpgs protecting them or....

But why would Iran and Hizbullah haunt him?

Its not him specifically hes not even on their radar. They will haunt all the people that want them to fail so bad and not see them succeed in anything.  

That there were Sunnis of extremist bent who took part in initial protests against the Assad regime isn't a very strange phenomenon, just as there were extremist Sunnis of Brotherhood in the uprising against Mubarak regime which you and others praised day and night. But this is only so far this goes. Portraying the initial uprising against Assad as a Takfiri conspiracy instigated ab initio by the foreign powers may make you feel better but it's a disingenuous and deceitful thing to say.

The Egypt uprising was different.

It was different because it represented the ousting of a useless regime and the hope that it be replaced with a less useless one.

In Syria there was never any such hope.

So to suggest that "we" were hypocrites for supporting the Egypt uprising (in spite of impure elements within that uprising), is wrong.

The Syrian "uprising" was impure from the beginning. It was founded on the basis of prejudice and takfirism. These are the only characteristics this uprising possesses, in fact. There is no yearning for more open political system / less corruption, or discontent at US influence in the government, as was the case in Egypt.

This uprising along with the one in Libya, is devoid of any characteristic other than being the outlet for the fury of the Salafi beast.

And ultimately, this "discussion" was over when it started, because all anyone has to do to end it is say:

"See what happened in the Arabian peninsula after the fall of the Ottomans?"

"See what happened in Afghanistan after the Soviet-Afghan war?"

"See what happened in Libya after NATO took down Ghaddafi?"

All of these absurd Shias who turn a blind eye to Syria -- or worse, who implicitly take the side of the takfiri contagion -- basically have given their stamp of approval for takfiri gangs to have freedom to cut off heads.

I just wish they would come out in support of Shia-killing in Pakistan so more can notice how absurd their views are.

Its not him specifically hes not even on their radar. They will haunt all the people that want them to fail so bad and not see them succeed in anything.  

why would i want 'them' to fail? where did i say that? you seem to be punching in the dark little grass hopper.

Acknowledging the valuable role that Russia has played in every sphere- from diplomacy to intelligence, to military, and economy does not equal being pro terrorism... at least to sane and rational mind that is.

Syrian elections would be a joke.. whether in war or peace time. They will always be a hoax.

Assad will never relinquish power, Syrians are not smart enough to decide otherwise anyways.

Assad would never tolerate formidable political resistance movements... Syria is not, nor will ever be a free democratic country, such as Canada.

Even if you are not a Wahabi terrorist, start a political peaceful movement in Syria and you will end up dead or in jail.. there is no middle ground.

Assad w bas.

Edited by Chris

The Egypt uprising was different.

It was different because it represented the ousting of a useless regime and the hope that it be replaced with a less useless one.

In Syria there was never any such hope.

So to suggest that "we" were hypocrites for supporting the Egypt uprising (in spite of impure elements within that uprising), is wrong.

The Syrian "uprising" was impure from the beginning. It was founded on the basis of prejudice and takfirism. These are the only characteristics this uprising possesses, in fact. There is no yearning for more open political system / less corruption, or discontent at US influence in the government, as was the case in Egypt.

This uprising along with the one in Libya, is devoid of any characteristic other than being the outlet for the fury of the Salafi beast.

And ultimately, this "discussion" was over when it started, because all anyone has to do to end it is say:

"See what happened in the Arabian peninsula after the fall of the Ottomans?"

"See what happened in Afghanistan after the Soviet-Afghan war?"

"See what happened in Libya after NATO took down Ghaddafi?"

All of these absurd Shias who turn a blind eye to Syria -- or worse, who implicitly take the side of the takfiri contagion -- basically have given their stamp of approval for takfiri gangs to have freedom to cut off heads.

Because the Takfiris won the taking over of control of the uprising with the help and support of their string-pullers in Doha, Riyadh and Washington, you don't have to project this phenomenon right over to the start of the protests. And this uprising would inevitably have a sectarian air, because a small clique of pseudo-Shi'ites rule the heavily Sunni Syria like a family fiefdom, which is a recipe of disaster delayed not averted, just like in Bahrain where the roles reverse. This is why I support inclusive politics where a section of your citizenry is not cast out of the social and political arena on the basis of political or religious ideology, or ethnicity or language, 'cause if a regime casts them out it is only creating enemies and traitors that one day would only strike back. And the manner in which they strike back is never pretty, and they seek help from whomsoever is willing to offer it. That's what happened with Syrian uprising. They made a mistake thinking that Takfiri foreigners might help them.

I just wish they would come out in support of Shia-killing in Pakistan so more can notice how absurd their views are.

Well, they already support that, and some Paki takfiris have joined them in Syria too. I don't need them to cheerlead the killings of Pakistani Shia to know of their ugly, perverted worldview. To me the only punishment they deserve is to be shot in the middle of their two blind eyes, like the zombie of The Walking Dead, 'cause that's what these Takfiris are.

Martyrdom, I have a dream that one day your dream of Hezbollah and Iran, becomes a reality. 

Didn't have time to put it into one of those Martin King's photo memes lol. 

It already has become a reality. Only the final chapter of the dream has not and that is when they liberate all of Palastien and pray in Masjed al Aqsa. And the final chapter is right around the corner. We will remaind each other of this in the future Inchallah.

why would i want 'them' to fail? where did i say that? you seem to be punching in the dark little grass hopper.Acknowledging the valuable role that Russia has played in every sphere- from diplomacy to intelligence, to military, and economy does not equal being pro terrorism... at least to sane and rational mind that is.

Seriously man? All one has to do is look at your archives and one will see the animosity you have for them. You can't have anomistiy and want them to succeed at the same time. Which is fine do you. One last thing Everyone had a valuable role in Syria getting out of the crisis you can't say ONLY Russia had a role. For example Russia could have not wanted Presedint Asad to fall but if the Syrian Army was losing on the battlefield theirs nothing they can do.