Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Wisdom Lion

Global Hero

Rate this topic

Dr Paul Craig Roberts, a global hero and a true American patriot

"Readers will ask me, “What can we do?” This is what you can do. You can shut down the Ministry of Propaganda by turning off Fox News, CNN, the BBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, by ceasing to read the New York Times, the Washington Post, the LA Times. Simply exit the official media. Do not believe one word that the government says. Do not vote. Realize that evil is concentrated in Washington. In the 21st century Washington has destroyed in whole or part seven countries. Millions of peoples murdered, maimed, displaced, and Washington has shown no remorse whatsoever. Neither have the “Christian” churches. The devastation that Washington has inflicted is portrayed as a great success. Washington prevailed."

Pray for this man as he is a true truth speaker.

"Dr Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal. He was columnist for Business Week, Scripps Howard News Service, and Creators Syndicate. He has had many university appointments."

All govts are evil/oppressive by nature.

Genius. Sheer genius.

Any mechanism by which human beings sacrifice some of their personal whims and liberties for the sake of the common good, can be referred to as "government."

Governments come in many different forms and styles, but at the core of it, human beings need "government." "Government" will always exist because it is the natural human state.

The most primitive society you can find in the world, you can be sure even such a society has some form of government. Nomadic tribes each have their own style of governance. This is the natural state of human beings. By saying something so absurd as "all governments are evil by nature," you are writing off all of humanity as doomed to evil.

But then again, why am I surprised? You have chosen (apparently without being coerced) to have a G-D picture of Nietzsche.

Genius. Sheer genius.

Any mechanism by which human beings sacrifice some of their personal whims and liberties for the sake of the common good, can be referred to as "government."

Governments come in many different forms and styles, but at the core of it, human beings need "government." "Government" will always exist because it is the natural human state.

The most primitive society you can find in the world, you can be sure even such a society has some form of government. Nomadic tribes each have their own style of governance. This is the natural state of human beings. By saying something so absurd as "all governments are evil by nature," you are writing off all of humanity as doomed to evil.

But then again, why am I surprised? You have chosen (apparently without being coerced) to have a G-D picture of Nietzsche.

Lets make a deal. I'll buy you a cookie provided you stay on the point and do not digress into personal realms.

The logic, or lack thereof, that governments are prevalent everywhere and hence good or necessary should not and cannot be justification for a oppression of govts. Its like saying that viruses and microbes are very much part of our lives and hence we have to cherish them one way or another and not fight them. 

I strongly suggest you read Civil Disobedience by Henry David Thoreau before you continue on this thread. Following is the first paragraph.

HEARTILY ACCEPT the motto, — "That government is best which governs least";(1) and I should like to see it acted up to more rapidly and systematically. Carried out, it finally amounts to this, which also I believe, — "That government is best which governs not at all"; and when men are prepared for it, that will be the kind of government which they will have. Government is at best but an expedient; but most governments are usually, and all governments are sometimes, inexpedient. The objections which have been brought against a standing army, and they are many and weighty, and deserve to prevail, may also at last be brought against a standing government. The standing army is only an arm of the standing government. The government itself, which is only the mode which the people have chosen to execute their will, is equally liable to be abused and perverted before the people can act through it.

Lets make a deal. I'll buy you a cookie provided you stay on the point and do not digress into personal realms.

The logic, or lack thereof, that governments are prevalent everywhere and hence good or necessary should not and cannot be justification for a oppression of govts. Its like saying that viruses and microbes are very much part of our lives and hence we have to cherish them one way or another and not fight them. 

I strongly suggest you read Civil Disobedience by Henry David Thoreau before you continue on this thread. Following is the first paragraph.

Baradar just owns you everytime man.  Just accept it.