Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
GermanShia

Your View About Hizbullah

Rate this topic

Hello,

I see.  I doubt any military entity in the history of the world has met that criteria.

As far as my opinion, I do not believe any political organization within a sovereign state should have it's own military wing.  It is not answerable to the citizens of Lebanon, it is not funded by the Lebanese people and hence is illegal.

I know many will scream, they do this, they do that bla bla bla.  Bottom line, if foreign States want to contribute to Lebanon's defense, let them do so via the elected Lebanese government and provide aid to the Lebanese military that is answerable to the all the citizens of Lebanon.  Not just a segment.

All the Best,

David

I generally support them and Sayed Hassan Nassrallah against the Zionists and the Nawasib. However, like any other organization, they are not the best and do have flaws and Sayed Hassan Nassrallah's fatal mistake was to initially give support for Bashar Al-Kalb at the initial stage of the Syria revolution in 2011.

Moreover, this was at the time when there were no foreign rebels present in Syria and the only forces that opposed Bashar's government were Syrian people and rebels that separated from the national army.

Nevertheless, at the same time, they cannot be labeled as a terrorist group like Al-Qaeda, FSA and their foreign supporters, Islamic state of Iraq, because unlike those groups, Hezbollah does not have an agenda to kill innocent people even if they disagree with them politically and/or religiously. Their main aim is to defend the rights of those whose rights have been taken away (for example Palestinians).

I generally support them and Sayed Hassan Nassrallah against the Zionists and the Nawasib. However, like any other organization, they are not the best and do have flaws and Sayed Hassan Nassrallah's fatal mistake was to initially give support for Bashar Al-Kalb at the initial stage of the Syria revolution in 2011.

Moreover, this was at the time when there were no foreign rebels present in Syria and the only forces that opposed Bashar's government were Syrian people and rebels that separated from the national army.

Nevertheless, at the same time, they cannot be labeled as a terrorist group like Al-Qaeda, FSA and their foreign supporters, Islamic state of Iraq, because unlike those groups, Hezbollah does not have an agenda to kill innocent people even if they disagree with them politically and/or religiously. Their main aim is to defend the rights of those whose rights have been taken away (for example Palestinians).

There has been outside influence since the beggining brother. Think about it brother, thousands upon thousands do not flood in globally randomly, there was already some sort of plan.

Edited by Logical Islamic

Hello,

Their main aim is to defend the rights of those whose rights have been taken away (for example Palestinians).

Here is how it works I think.  Hezbollah's military wing fires rockets into Israel and kidnaps Israelis.  Eventually, Israel gets tired of this and enters Lebanon and smacks Hezbollah around a bit.  When Israel pulls out, Hezbollah declares it has saved Lebanon from Israeli aggression once again.

Hezbollah has drug Lebanon into the Syrian conflict.  This was not in the best interest of the Lebanese.  And, it is not in the best interest of the Lebanese to hinder a Palestinian / Israeli peace process.  But, this is what Hezbollah does because it does not answer to the citizens of Lebanon but to outside benefactors.

All the Best,

David

Hello,

Here is how it works I think.  Hezbollah's military wing fires rockets into Israel and kidnaps Israelis.  Eventually, Israel gets tired of this and enters Lebanon and smacks Hezbollah around a bit.  When Israel pulls out, Hezbollah declares it has saved Lebanon from Israeli aggression once again.

Hezbollah has drug Lebanon into the Syrian conflict.  This was not in the best interest of the Lebanese.  And, it is not in the best interest of the Lebanese to hinder a Palestinian / Israeli peace process.  But, this is what Hezbollah does because it does not answer to the citizens of Lebanon but to outside benefactors.

All the Best,

David

I was puzzled by your comments until I realised that you were from the states. Your version of world events and history is generally out of step with the rest of the world but never mind

I was puzzled by your comments until I realised that you were from the states. Your version of world events and history is generally out of step with the rest of the world but never mind

Its funny its like they live in a cave or something and so out if touch with reality. Even Israel said it lost the 2006 war. Hes defending someone whome they say they lost.

As far as my opinion, I do not believe any political organization within a sovereign state should have it's own military wing. 

US --> Sovereign State,

Canada --> Sovereign State.

Israel ---> Sovereign State

Iran --> Sovereign sate

North Korea -->  Sovereign state

South Africa --> Sovereign state

India --> Sovereign state

Lebanon--> Not Sovereign state

even Afghanistan is more sovereign than Lebanon where people like Hariri openly flout Saudi support and influence. Afghan puppets however cant do so openly.

Edited by Wahdat

Supporting Bashar ul Asad was a mistake. Or may be u donot know how cruel and brutal these nasibi pigs are. Just take a look into the day to day events in iraq and Pakistan. You will see that these animals do not have any respect to human life and they kill even a passerby just because he does not agree with their evil agendas.

I respect them for their fighting to protect their homeland against Israel and their willingness to help any Muslim or non-Muslims, Lebanese or non-Lebanese who is desperately in need. 

I can't say I necessarily agree with all their politics because they come a bit more from Khomeini school of thought and that's just not my cup of tea.