Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
GermanShia

Your View About Hizbullah

Rate this topic

Supporting Bashar ul Asad was a mistake. Or may be u donot know how cruel and brutal these nasibi pigs are. Just take a look into the day to day events in iraq and Pakistan. You will see that these animals do not have any respect to human life and they kill even a passerby just because he does not agree with their evil agendas.

Nasibees' vs a Secular Dictator = both to Hell Insha 'Allaah (s.w.t)

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum

Brothers and Sisters, have you any idea what it feels like to be a threatened or targeted because you are Shia? Have you lived at a place where your existence as a Shia causes bombs, rockets targeted at you, kidnappings and beheadings aimed to kill and maim you simply because of loving the Prophet's family?

Shias from all over the world went to protect the shrines of the grand daughters of Rasoul Allah. Should have they stayed idle and not responded to the danger that would have caused destruction and the removal of their graves?

Maybe you are young and naive and don't understand the politics of the region because you live in the comfort of the West, but please do the rest of us a favor and if you have no idea what is happening on the ground, then do not comment about what you do not know. Per chance you will sound ignorant or just plain stupid. Excuse me for this expression, but I found no other way to phrase it.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

so on the one hand hizbullah defends us and in the other they cooperate with opressors?

It needs to be proven that they are oppressors first. From what i understood, majority of the country love the guy. 

Secondly, he is the only guy in the entire middle east that has helped Shias without question whenever we have asked for it and he hasn't asked for much in return. 

That is worth something. 

I am all for supporting defending your homeland, but I have seen videos and pictures of the Hezbollah using women and children as shields. Also bombing.

I am all for supporting defending your homeland, but I have seen videos and pictures of the Hezbollah using women and children as shields. Also bombing.

Making videos, specially fake ones, is hardly a talent.....

Having basirah on the other hand, is a rare thing. 

It needs to be proven that they are oppressors first. From what i understood, majority of the country love the guy. 

Secondly, he is the only guy in the entire middle east that has helped Shias without question whenever we have asked for it and he hasn't asked for much in return. 

That is worth something.

Most of Germany absolutely love Hitler. Most Saudi Arabians love King Abdullaah. Stalin is still loved by the Russian people.

Secondly, helping Shee'ah does not mean he isn't an oppressor. The Shee'ah are not the only people in the world. Anyways, he has killed alot of people and this has been proven.

Two stuff I didn't like about HA:

*Supporting Bashar even from the start, when there were still no armed groups in Syria.

* SHN defending Aisha and calling her Umm al-Mu'minin as-Sayyeda Aisha, then he sent a tardiyah on some people.

I generally don't mind Hezbollah in their defending Lebanon from the Zionists. However, I do not agree at all with their intervention in Syria. Supporting a tyrant is haram, and Bashar al-Assad is no exception to that. 

Two stuff I didn't like about HA:

*Supporting Bashar even from the start, when there were still no armed groups in Syria.

* SHN defending Aisha and calling her Umm al-Mu'minin as-Sayyeda Aisha, then he sent a tardiyah on some people.

Exactly.  ;)

Wisdom Lion can you please defend the Resistance in appropriate language.

You deleted my post but you keep posts that are lies.

What does that say about your nature? It means you're sick in the head. You have no comprehension of morals, values, virtues. You have a different value system than those that are truth and knowledge seekers. You're not worthy of being on the true path, as a result you are not on the true path.

Just ban me right now. This website is for the bottom of the bottom, the cesspool of people who claim to be shia.

Ban me faggot

Most of Germany absolutely love Hitler. Most Saudi Arabians love King Abdullaah. Stalin is still loved by the Russian people.

Secondly, helping Shee'ah does not mean he isn't an oppressor. The Shee'ah are not the only people in the world. Anyways, he has killed alot of people and this has been proven.

You clearly missed the point. My point was, if he oppressed his people, they wouldn't love him. So who exactly is he oppressing?

He is being accused of oppressing people. 

You have always been fast on the trigger, often shooting in the dark. Present your case properly. 

You deleted my post but you keep posts that are lies.

What does that say about your nature? It means you're sick in the head. You have no comprehension of morals, values, virtues. You have a different value system than those that are truth and knowledge seekers. You're not worthy of being on the true path, as a result you are not on the true path.

Just ban me right now. This website is for the bottom of the bottom, the cesspool of people who claim to be shia.

Ban me "removed"

With pleasure. Learn to behave.

I don't want any mod to remove this post either, because people need to learn how to behave on this site. 

People don't always agree with you, nor have the same religion. If they lie, then prove it and expose it, don't go rampage like this guy. 

Wasalam. 

He is oppressing his people. Maybe not those people who are against him... but many of his people. 78 percent of those who fled from Syria do not believe in the new elections legitimacy.

Anyway, did Joseph Stalin not oppress his people? Why do most Russians still love him?

Bashaar is only loved due to the propaganda he uses in Syria.

Edited by DaBeast313