Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
race

Momins During The End Of Times

Rate this topic

Salaam,

I can be wrong, so do correct me but here is what I believe.

The momins during the end of times can be better than some companions of the Prophet, but there can be exceptions and I am not saying all companions. Most muslims keep looking at the companions and think they themselves cannot reach that status. This type of thinking is wrong and harmful since we all have been given a chance. They were human beings as well, thus we too can reach that status. I am in no way disrespecting any of the companions but giving a point after what I have heard from others.  There are many reasons for this but when I talk about momins, I don't mean general muslims. In this day and age, the prophet has said it is like putting ones coal in ones hand; it is harder to save ones religion than putting that coal in your hand during the end times. I mean those muslims who are holding on to the siratul mustaqeem, despite the end time environment, confusion, oppression, fear, hunger. Another reason is that most companions saw the Prophet and Imams but the end time momins have not seen the prophet or Imam, they have certainty on the unseen. And there are many other narrations as well as the Quran which supports this belief, if the evidence was not there, I would not believe in it. So fi the evidence is there which is contrary to this belief of mine, then I will change my belief.

what do you guys think.

Edited by race

It's possible though there are some other factors. Companions like Salman e Farsi, Bilal fought alongside Prophet Muhammad S.A.W and Imam Ali A.S and did jihad.

It would be difficult to match or exceed the important they played in war, political, social aspects.

I think Malcolm X and Ayatollah Khomeini are definitely up there

wa salam. You are definitely right. And probably those most muslims are anaware of what is in their books. Here are some examples in sunni hadith books:

"My ummah is like the rain, I do not know whether the first of it is better or the last of it"

---

The Prophet said: "Some peoples will come on the Day of Judgement and their faith will be outstanding, it's light will shine from their chests and from their right hands. So it will be said to them, 'glad tidings for you today, Peace and goodness for you, enter into it forever!' So the angels and the Prophets will be jealous of the love of Allah for them." 

So the Companions asked, ' who are they O Messenger of Allah?' He (pbuh&hp) replied, "They are not from us and they are not from you. You are my companions but they are my beloved. They will come after you and will find the book made redundant by the people, and a way which has been killed by them. So they will grab hold of the book and the way and revive them. 

So they will read them and teach them to the people and they will experience in that path a punishment more severe and more ugly than what you (O companions) have experienced. Indeed, the faith of one of them is equivalent to the faith of forty of you. The Martyr of one of them is equivalent to forty of your martyrs. Because you found a helper towards the truth and they will find no helper towards the truth. So they will be surrounded by tyrant rulers in every place, and they will be in the surroundings of Bayt ul-Maqdis (al-Quds) (referring to Hizbullahis in the ME). The Nasrallah will come to them, and they will have the honour of it on their hands." Then he (pbuh&hp) said "O Allah give them the Nussrah and make them my close friends in Paradise."

(etc. And there are numerous hadiths alike this only with a change in number. E.g. each one of them worths of 30, 40, 50 companions)

---

The Prophet said: “How I wish to see my brethren.” The companions said, “Are we not your brethren?” He said, “You are my companions. My brethren are those who believed me without seeing me”.

(I must note that, the Prophet among all his companions take Imam Ali as his brother in the pact of brotherhood though Imam Ali was of Muhajireen and not of Ansar. This means that the Prophet had a special relation with Imam Ali and he also has a special relation to Imam Ali's followers today.)

ma salam

Edited by HamzaTR

wa salam. You are definitely right. And probably those most muslims are anaware of what is in their books. Here are some examples in sunni hadith books:

"My ummah is like the rain, I do not know whether the first of it is better or the last of it"

---

The Prophet said: "Some peoples will come on the Day of Judgement and their faith will be outstanding, it's light will shine from their chests and from their right hands. So it will be said to them, 'glad tidings for you today, Peace and goodness for you, enter into it forever!' So the angels and the Prophets will be jealous of the love of Allah for them." 

So the Companions asked, ' who are they O Messenger of Allah?' He (pbuh&hp) replied, "They are not from us and they are not from you. You are my companions but they are my beloved. They will come after you and will find the book made redundant by the people, and a way which has been killed by them. So they will grab hold of the book and the way and revive them. 

So they will read them and teach them to the people and they will experience in that path a punishment more severe and more ugly than what you (O companions) have experienced. Indeed, the faith of one of them is equivalent to the faith of forty of you. The Martyr of one of them is equivalent to forty of your martyrs. Because you found a helper towards the truth and they will find no helper towards the truth. So they will be surrounded by tyrant rulers in every place, and they will be in the surroundings of Bayt ul-Maqdis (al-Quds) (referring to Hizbullahis in the ME). The Nasrallah will come to them, and they will have the honour of it on their hands." Then he (pbuh&hp) said "O Allah give them the Nussrah and make them my close friends in Paradise."

(etc. And there are numerous hadiths alike this only with a change in number. E.g. each one of them worths of 30, 40, 50 companions)

---

The Prophet said: “How I wish to see my brethren.” The companions said, “Are we not your brethren?” He said, “You are my companions. My brethren are those who believed me without seeing me”.

(I must note that, the Prophet among all his companions take Imam Ali as his brother in the pact of brotherhood though Imam Ali was of Muhajireen and not of Ansar. This means that the Prophet had a special relation with Imam Ali and he also has a special relation to Imam Ali's followers today.)

ma salam

Whatsup bro long time no see.

" So the angels and the Prophets will be jealous of the love of Allah for them."

I doubt the authenticity of this part because I can't imagine infallible Prophets being jealous of average people

---

ma salam

Some hadith I already know, others I did not. We have such a chance and opportunity to be among the special companions of the Prophet and Imams. Especially for the those who are on the straight path and doing what they are supposed to be doing whether the Imam is present with them or not. Blessed be them.

Thanks for those hadith.

Whatsup bro long time no see.

" So the angels and the Prophets will be jealous of the love of Allah for them."

I doubt the authenticity of this part because I can't imagine infallible Prophets being jealous of average people

Suppose we say it is not authentic. Leaving that aside, you do know that jealousy can be positive or negative. It is not forbidden to be jealous depending upon the circumstance.

It's possible though there are some other factors. Companions like Salman e Farsi, Bilal fought alongside Prophet Muhammad S.A.W and Imam Ali A.S and did jihad.

It would be difficult to match or exceed the important they played in war, political, social aspects.

Yup, it would be quite an extraordinary task. Saying extraordinary, to stress the amount of difficulty

Edited by race

(salam)

I'll limit my comment to use of the word "better" in the first post.

"Better than some" --now I remember a hadith where Muhammad (pbuh) said that in some things he (pbuh) thought some people did better than himself (pbuh), but never said anything so as not to do harm.