Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

When They Call You A Mushrik,you Can....

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Tell a Christian:"Really?Who's the one who believes a Jewish guy who lived 2000 years ago and whom Muslims view as a prophet and Jews as a heretic,was actually God?"

Tell a Jew:"Really?Who's the one who believes God is actually physically present in every Jew's body because you guys believe your souls are  literally part of God?"

Tell a Sunni:"Really?Who's the one who believes God has a body and sits on a throne?And who is the one who believes the fecal matter of Aisha's camel can provide barakha?"

• Advanced Member

Though one can argue that bukhari gives the idea that sunni Islam believes in a physical god, that is not entirely true. If one reads works by scholars such as ibn arabi (and others) it becomes clear that sunni Islam (at least at one point) had the same belief as the shia. However, sunni Islam has been infiltrated by wahabi ideology and this has caused some serious confusion when it comes to shia/sunni dialogue on this issue. Allah (swt) knows best.

Edited by kbsquare
  • Advanced Member

^^^ LOL. "Ibn 'Arabee" is, and was never loved by Shee'ah or Sunnees' in general. If you read his works you would believe the guy is hardly Muslim. When did Shee'ah ever believe in his beliefs? When was his ideas ever, at any point in time, anywhere near our beliefs? Even Shaykh al-Fayadh (h.a) called him a heretic.

-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-

These are some "Sunnee' Hadeeths" on the tajseem of Allah (s.w.t) (Nau'dhu'Billah)

Ibn Abi ‘Aasim also narrated (516) that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When any one of you fights let him avoid the face, for Allaah created Adam in the image of His Face.” Shaykh al-Albaanee' said: Its 'isnaad(chain) is Saheeh'(authentic).

Al-Tirmidhi (3234) narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “My Lord came to me in the most beautiful image and said, ‘O Muhammad.’ I said, ‘Here I am at Your service, my Lord.’ He said, ‘What are the chiefs (angels) on high disputing about…’” Classed as Saheeh(authentic) by al-Albaanee in Saheeh al-Tirmidhee.

And finally...

According to the lengthy hadeeth about intercession, it says, “… then the Compeller (al-Jabbaar) will come to then in an image different than the image in which they saw Him the first time…” Narrated by al-Bukhaaree', 7440; Muslim, 182.

Edited by DaBeast313