Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Omer2708

Weight And Height, Eating

Rate this topic

salam Alaikum

Is the any proption for how much wieght/hight?

Since overeating is one of the act that Allah swt hates, but is there any limit on how much can man be thin, and what is the average?

If a man is not fat but lets say close to fat, but then decides to eat like a real muslim does, eat just to get full, not over it, or leave it when it is sweetest.
But then he starts to lose weight, the more he loses the less he needs to eat, where is the limit?

If he becomes thin, but then if he wants to gain some weight then he needs to eat more than he needs, then that is a bit of overeating, what Allah hates, but after gaining weight, if he starts again to eat only as much as he needs to be full not overeating, then he starts to lose the weight. And again in circle...

So what is the limit of weight proprtional to height?

Salam

Salam,

I think you need to check your bmi,to see what weight you should be. And dont goo too thin,a man needs to look manly,lol.

I think that god doesnt like it when people over eat and gain alot of weight and they dont do excerices. But if your working out,then your eating to close some of your hunger,then thats fine.

It's makruh to over eat and not haram to over eat.

For male it goes like this i think.

If ur height is 180, then normal weight would be 70kg

If height is 170cm then weight should be 60kg.

But then it also depends on body type, and how u look.

And if u a bodybuilder/fitness

Salam,

I think you need to check your bmi,to see what weight you should be. And dont goo too thin,a man needs to look manly,lol.

I think that god doesnt like it when people over eat and gain alot of weight and they dont do excerices. But if your working out,then your eating to close some of your hunger,then thats fine.

It's makruh to over eat and not haram to over eat.

I checked my BMI, but what to do with it next?

I checked my BMI, but what to do with it next?

Then you find out if your over or under or normal weight. If your underweight you can eat more,if your over you can exerices a little or reduce your intake and if your at normal weight then you can continue eating the way you eat,lol.

Then you find out if your over or under or normal weight. If your underweight you can eat more,if your over you can exerices a little or reduce your intake and if your at normal weight then you can continue eating the way you eat,lol.

Thanks, Got it :)

Omer if u just stya at home, then look urself at mirror? U like it? To small or to fat? Cant decide? Ask ur sibling or parents what they think.or friends, relatives w/e .

But normal weight would be as i stated above.