Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Ban Liberal Enemies Of Iran

Rate this topic

Ban these fools who attempt to glorify anti Iranian figures as the enmity towards Iran has ZERO historical backing.

Iran cares, loves, protects it's citizens and speaks against injustices in the world. It supports peace, non violence, self defence only. It condemns Al Qaeda, Taliban, Boko haram, and other terrorist groups. Anybody who is against Iran, is illogical and is making statements based on nothingness.

Ban these individuals, or just ban me instead because I will not let these individuals go unscathed on here. I will not allow them to post comfortable on here making atrocious, lies against Iran to support their hidden agendas.

Constructive criticisms, suggestions on how Iran government can improve is definitely recommended because it is not perfect after all.

But they must be based off something that is historically accurate , verifiable, and truly against Islamic morals, values of the Quran, Prophets, and Imams.

Matter of fact, any lies that don't have historical backing should be delete and users banned.

Wilayat Al Faqih is one political ideology, it's not the only one that can be used, and it is not a necessity for a Muslim country. But it is a legitimate political ideology, and users can of course disagree with it, but it should not lead to false statements which usually turns out to be the case here.

Or maybe you could try discussing things intelligently for once instead of just repeating the same soundbites as you project your own desires onto another country because of the frustrations you have with your own.

Who are these individuals you speak? What is their agenda? You may as well start name dropping instead of tiptoeing around like a coward.

All you ever do is complain about people whose opinions upset you because it's "too far" and of course, because you lack the knowledge or intelligence to actually engage their opinion, you stoop to just calling them puppets or shills.

We got a dude here who's interests are " Jewish Kabbala Mysticism" and " Taoism" here trying to act like a knowledgable figure. Lmaoo

You can't be taken seriously by anybody if your interests are Kabbala man

I don't have to any name of the users, nor do I know of their specific agendas, though it's implied it's to deligitimize iran in the eyes of Muslims

An enemy of Iran aka sj.bdj.2011.412-i1.jpg like you, puppet, shill needs no explanation from me.

Your knowledge is summed up when you stated " all you ever do is." When a person usually says that, it's clear they're the generalization type, and not the analytical, deductive type.

Edited by Haji 2003

What's more stupid?

Me saying enemies of Iran( peace loving country) should be banned

Or somebody CLAIMING to be a SHIITE is INTERESTED in Kabbala? Lmfaoo what could possible be more stupid than a Shiite interested in Kabbala and Taoism. That's one of the stupidest, idiotic things I've heard of in my life

I'm a Shiite and I'm interested in Kabbala mysticism lmao wtf...

The hate that has plagued your bones, the liberal ideologies that have overtaken your heart have poisoned your mind. That's why you're interested in Kabbalah. Aka not sensible.

You're not qualified to make comments on anything Islam relate if you claim your hobbies are studying, doing Kabbalah. Or whatever the hell it is you do with it lmao

• Veteran Member

An enemy of Iran aka munafiq dog like you, puppet, shill needs no explanation from me.

First of all, how am I an enemy of Iran? Because my opinion is different than yours? You keep proving that you're just angry that my opinion or others' is different, but because you can't dispute it in any mature manner, you reduce yourself to pure ad hominem.

Just who gave you the right to come here and determine whose opinion or criticisms of Iran are "too much." You have absolutely no authority to come into this forum and do such a thing nor have you proven yourself to have any knowledge to do so.

Me saying enemies of Iran( peace loving country) should be banned

Your idea of an "enemy of Iran" is anyone who doesn't think it's the best country on earth. Even if you put the disclaimer that you accept constructive criticisms, your notion of what is a constructive criticism is clearly just "what doesn't happen to offend my own sensibilities because I happen to agree with it."

Or somebody CLAIMING to be a SHIITE is INTERESTED in Kabbala? Lmfaoo what could possible be more stupid than a Shiite interested in Kabbala and Taoism. That's one of the stupidest, idiotic things I've heard of in my life

How so? Are you saying having a legitimate interest in a branch of Jewish religion, which has its own historic parallels in the Islamic tradition is wrong? Or having an interest in an ancient Eastern tradition is?

I study these things because they're interesting and I enjoy studying and examining the commonalities between them and the Islamic tradition. I also like to try to better understand them from a Shi'ite perspective. I'm sorry if you can't comprehend that people can have academic or spiritual interest in other traditions while still being fully committed to their own. But of course, you're a pretty shallow individual so I don't expect you to understand.

The hate that has plagued your bones,

What hate? Hate for Iran? I don't hate Iran. I just don't agree with everything about their government, but I have never supported American aggression towards Iran nor do I support these so-called "liberalizing" agendas perpetrated by the secular nationalists. If you love Iran so much, just move there already, that way you can beat up the liberals you hate so much, you're clearly not happy in Florida. As for me, I was born in America and raised American, this is my home, not Iran.

the liberal ideologies that have overtaken your heart have poisoned your mind. That's why you're interested in Kabbalah.

Kabbalah was around long before liberalism and long before any movie star decided to use some necklace as a fashion statement, you fool. 

Edited by Saintly_Jinn23

Wisdom Lion, brother, I don't mean to be offensive but you really are being a fanatic. You are the one who deserves to be banned, for all your name-calling. 

The ultimate purpose of Islam as the Prophet's words indicate is to perfect our etiquette and morals, not being obsessed with bashing anyone and everyone who doesn't agree. 

Please try to be more open-minded and accept that others may have different opinions after actual thought and analysis. There is not always a hidden agenda. 

Even if others reach the wrong conclusions, they don't deserve ridicule. You have not shown the constructive criticism that you're accusing others of lacking. 

--

I hope you will not say in response that I'm not supportive of Iran. As you may have been from other posts, when people blame Iran for no reason I do try to bring some balance.

I don't care if I get banned.

If a fanatic means being against lies, distortion of truth, than by that definition I am a fanatic because I'm against all lies.

Your post screams foolishness. As I've stated before others can have different opinions as long as it doesn't go against what's true. You don't know the definition of truth and opinion.

First of all, how am I an enemy of Iran? Because my opinion is different than yours? You keep proving that you're just angry that my opinion or others' is different, but because you can't dispute it in any mature manner, you reduce yourself to pure ad hominem.

Just who gave you the right to come here and determine whose opinion or criticisms of Iran are "too much." You have absolutely no authority to come into this forum and do such a thing nor have you proven yourself to have any knowledge to do so.

Your idea of an "enemy of Iran" is anyone who doesn't think it's the best country on earth. Even if you put the disclaimer that you accept constructive criticisms, your notion of what is a constructive criticism is clearly just "what doesn't happen to offend my own sensibilities because I happen to agree with it."

How so? Are you saying having a legitimate interest in a branch of Jewish religion, which has its own historic parallels in the Islamic tradition is wrong? Or having an interest in an ancient Eastern tradition is?

I study these things because they're interesting and I enjoy studying and examining the commonalities between them and the Islamic tradition. I also like to try to better understand them from a Shi'ite perspective. I'm sorry if you can't comprehend that people can have academic or spiritual interest in other traditions while still being fully committed to their own. But of course, you're a pretty shallow individual so I don't expect you to understand.

What hate? Hate for Iran? I don't hate Iran. I just don't agree with everything about their government, but I have never supported American aggression towards Iran nor do I support these so-called "liberalizing" agendas perpetrated by the secular nationalists. If you love Iran so much, just move there already, that way you can beat up the liberals you hate so much, you're clearly not happy in Florida. As for me, I was born in America and raised American, this is my home, not Iran.

Kabbalah was around long before liberalism and long before any movie star decided to use some necklace as a fashion statement, you fool.

Kabbalah boy, feel free to write essays. The response to your mini books will be much better on pro israel websites when you can together bash Iran.

There is no Shiite perspective of Kabbalah. It's false first of all. second, it exists independently of any other "perspective" from any religion. Foolish comment.

If you have the nerve, than what country is the "best country" on earth if it isn't Iran?

I was born and raised in America, my home is here also. But my mind is with whoever is with the truth. If American government adopted a stance that was against killing innocents, and stop supporting evil countries like Israel than most likely America would be my favorite country politically because I agree with the political stances the government is taking.

*****Iran politically, morally is the best country in the world****

***Anyone who disagrees with this is a LIAR and historically inaccurate*****

Even many White Christians living in America agree with this. It transcends religious belief. It involves morality and only morality. Many of these Christians are on websites like Veterans Today

• Advanced Member

<<<We got a dude here who's interests are " Jewish Kabbala Mysticism" and " Taoism" here trying to act like a knowledgable figure>>>

some iranian scholars are interested in sufism, ibn arabi and rumi. do you judge them too, the way you do here with others?

<<<Me saying enemies of Iran( peace loving country) should be banned>>>

there are many points to question about that peace loving country. doesnt mean do be an enemy. it means to be able to discuss the truth with good manners. loving his own country while beeing ignorant of facts would be called ignorance this is very true.

<<<That's one of the stupidest, idiotic things I've heard of in my life>>>

and you are also peace loving guy?

however if it is the most stupid thing you ever heard than you can proof us beeing interested in taoism etc is haram?

<<<
Or somebody CLAIMING to be a SHIITE is INTERESTED in Kabbala? Lmfaoo what could possible be more stupid than a Shiite interested in Kabbala and Taoism.>>>

the best way would be to ban religious books right? i know someone having the same wish as you and beeing successfull in banning books. guess who?

Edited by GermanShia

Btw you can be interested in " learning new information, learning new

<<<We got a dude here who's interests are " Jewish Kabbala Mysticism" and " Taoism" here trying to act like a knowledgable figure>>>

some iranian scholars are interested in sufism, ibn arabi and rumi. do you judge them too, the way you do here with others?

<<<Me saying enemies of Iran( peace loving country) should be banned>>>

there are many points to question about that peace loving country. doesnt mean do be an enemy. it means to be able to discuss the truth with good manners. loving his own country while beeing ignorant of facts would be called ignorance this is very true.<<<That's one of the stupidest, idiotic things I've heard of in my life>>>

and you are also peace loving guy?

however if it is the most stupid thing you ever heard than you can proof us beeing interested in taoism etc is haram?

<<<Or somebody CLAIMING to be a SHIITE is INTERESTED in Kabbala? Lmfaoo what could possible be more stupid than a Shiite interested in Kabbala and Taoism.>>>

the best way would be to ban religious books right? i know someone having the same wish as you and beeing successfull in banning books. guess who?

The most appropriate scenario in Sufism, Kabbalah, Taoism is " to learn and increase one's knowledge base"

There's absolutely nothing wrong with reading about Kabbalah, mastering it's doctrine, or mastering Sufi doctrine. There's nothing wrong with that.

What's wrong is when you narrow down to something that is haram, against your religion. When you start claiming it's one of your interests.

It should fall into the general scope of gaining knowledge. It shouldn't become a scope of itself.

A person could say they've read about the clubbing, dance culture scene. To know what it is. It becomes strange when you say reading about that is one of your interests.

I never said to ban books, that's a complete lie.

Don't attempt to spread lies about me. Because there is One who is All Knowing. And He knows what you're saying is false about me

• Advanced Member

<<<Don't attempt to spread lies about me.>>>

i would never do, so do not attempt to spread lies about me too please.

<<<I never said to ban books, that's a complete lie. >>>

i asked you a question and now we know one of the lacks of knowledge which makes you defend something about you shold gain more knowledge.

but on this point i really have a lot of stuff for you. inshaAllah im allowed to discuss it. i will ask the mods because in the german shia chats we have the habit to forbidd discussions like that which is sad enough.

i often see this dictature. but i think here it is not the case. i was very impressed of shiachat and its possbilities for searching the truth and inshaAllah i will start some postings regarding that.

"the best way would be to ban religious books right? i know someone having the same wish as you and beeing successfull in banning books. guess who?"

" I know someone having the same wish as you and being successful in banning books"

Your post is clear. You are a liar as well just a your posts shows. Honesty goes a long way

• Advanced Member

Wisdom Lion,you've in your avatar "Exposing fake Muslims on Shiachat";thus you're a takfeeri.

Since you think you're so knowledgeable to decide who's a Muslim and who isn't,why don't you set up your own sharia court and start meting out Death sentences for apostates who pester Shiachat?

Then you can send these evil kufars' names to Iran in order to have them whacked for apostasy!

• Veteran Member

Your post screams foolishness. As I've stated before others can have different opinions as long as it doesn't go against what's true. You don't know the definition of truth and opinion.

So, basically, people are free to have different opinions as long as they aren't too qualitatively different than your own is what you're saying

Kabbalah boy, feel free to write essays. The response to your mini books will be much better on pro israel websites when you can together bash Iran.

Where have I "bashed" Iran and how is my interest in other religious traditions in anyway linked with being pro-israel? 

If you have the nerve, than what country is the "best country" on earth if it isn't Iran?

I don't believe any country qualifies as "the best," and such discussions are pointless in the absence of the Imam (pbuh) anyway. I do, however, admire the Iranians for many reasons, not the least of which being due to religion. Just I have my own personal philosophical or intelllectual disagreements with the nature of their government, doesn't mean I don't admire their culture or their people, nor does it mean I don't support their right to choose whatever government they want, even if it's not something I'm particularly keen to.

It should fall into the general scope of gaining knowledge. It shouldn't become a scope of itself.

A person could say they've read about the clubbing, dance culture scene. To know what it is. It becomes strange when you say reading about that is one of your interests.

Piss poor analogy you got there. I study other traditions because I believe in the transcendent unity of all traditional religious disciplines. I ground myself primarily in the Shi'ite tradition and interpret or critically analyze things I discover in other religions I find to be grounded in divine truth according to my Shi'ite learning, but I believe all traditional religions draw in some way from the same fountain of wisdom that that flows from the presence of the Almighty and that they can teach us useful things which help us to better understand the context of our own tradition and the world we live in (to a certain extent, since there are after all, things we find in other traditions which contradict our own and can't necessarily be harmonized). As the Prophet said, we should seek knowledge even to the borders of China. To compare ancient spiritual traditions founded upon Allah's wisdom as conveyed through his numerous prophets and chosen ones throughout the ages to "clubbing," just goes to show you are an ignorant fool of deficient understanding

Edited by Saintly_Jinn23

If someone has a problem with Iran, it should be a religious problem (as in he doesn't agree with WF, or he doesn't agree with Islamic Unity such as YH).

Even YH supports Hezbollah and most Iran foreign politics.

so far not one individual has stated a true criticism of Iran. It's been blabber and opinionated comments

• Veteran Member

If someone has a problem with Iran, it should be a religious problem (as in he doesn't agree with WF, or he doesn't agree with Islamic Unity such as YH).

For the most part I agree, but I don't think people who have a political issue with iran like maybe they don't believe Ahmadinejad really won the vote back in 2009 or maybe they question some of Iran's sincerity when it comes to certain issues should be banned just because they upset Wisdom Lion.

so far not one individual has stated a true criticism of Iran. It's been blabber and opinionated comments

Based on your comments, I think you'd reject any so-called "true criticism" anyway if it didn't paint Iran as the ultimate good guy.

Hello,

Often, religion mixed with young men with more testosterone than brains and little guidance result in a tragic mix.

Abubakar-Shekau-le-commandant-fou-de-Bok

All the Best,

David

Hello , 

Religion mixed with a psy ops , throw some crazy bearded non-whites , create  some savvy PR ,marketing slogans and narratives  . professionally printed banners , T-shirts and celebrities endorsing placards results in the gullible masses believing anything , that is the real tragedy my friend .

All the best 

:Sami II

• Veteran Member

it would be interesting to see the demographics of who are the people campaigning against IRI on Shi'a Chat - I would say it is often from Indo-Pak liberals who tend to have an inferiority complex and think themselves slightly larger than a tiny pea when standing  cowering in the shadow of empire. 

Edited by skylight2

it would be interesting to see the demographics of who are the people campaigning against IRI on Shi'a Chat - I would say it is often from Indo-Pak liberals who tend to have an inferiority complex and think themselves slightly larger than a tiny pea when standing  cowering in the shadow of empire.

Most of these individuals are complete cowards. Huge E-thugs behind keyboard screens. But cowards an lonely in real life

• Veteran Member

What he said is actually true, for once, unlike your post. Many young people like Al Qaeda, Taliban, suicide bombers get brainwashed.

Pretty sure he directed that at you.

I have seen very few actually "campaigning against IRI," on this site, at the most people here tend to just have different views on wilayat al-faqih or disagree with some of Iran's social or economic policies and then of course someone throws a fit and accuses them of hating Iran or aiding the West against it, the typical knee jerk response of the more hardcore Iranophiles.

• Veteran Member

Most of the so-called differing views on WF are nothing less than a cover for being against the Islamic Republic of Iran. The attacks / campaigns on this site against the IRI do not just end at we agree to disagree - lets move on , and do our utmost best to protect the single most Islamic nation on this planet (even with all of its internal liberal factions) against the onslaught of the imperialists. Rather they go into directly attacking the IRI based on what are nefarious western sources, or planted by these sources in forums where anti-WF forces reside. 

It is easy to spot and call out - the monarchists and the secularists, a little more difficult (a little more, not that much more for anyone with a descent sense of understanding) is spotting the pious, and often, liberal anti-WF Shi'a. This is why western intelligence uses these Shi'as to steer Muslims away from IRI. 

• Advanced Member

One thing you have to give Iranians and Shi'a generally credit for is that even our most "extreme" elements never go as far as boko haram or al-qaeda. Like we would never shoot a girl for learning to read or something. Problems of authoritarian government exist in all regions, religions, cultures in the world. But enslaving school girls in the 21st century etc is a Sunni phenomenon .

I still fail to see how anti-IRI are liberal while pro-IRI (clubbing, drugs, sex changes, barely-a-hijab, nose jobs, kissing up to Sunnis, etc.) are the conservatives.

In other news, Wisdom Lion has gone off the deep end. Even Khamene'i would be embarrassed by this thread.

1340285594_7857_0b0f.jpeg

You are one pathetic fool. Lol

*** The situation here in fact is there is only one true path in this universe created by Allah. That true path is sticking to what is moral. The Islamic Republic of Iran speaks out against world injustices and doesn't target anybody's skin color, race, religion, ethnicity, country, as these things don't inherently carry immorality within them.

The IRI does this, you can read about it online, on newspapers, the history of it's political actions, official comments about injustice. Malcolm X, an American hero also stood on this path. Imam Husain A.S. who is revered as one of the greatest people of humanity was on the ultimate path of this morality.

These individuals who speak out against Iran are people who live miserable lives, are on a astray level of thinking, have strange interests, like obscure things, go to obscure places, and don't like Iran is against their liberalism.

That's obvious, Iran and Muslims don't condone their behavior so they try to attack it.

They are so easily exposed on this thread, I don't have to name any names.

The truth and knowledge seekers know who these liberal, astray minded, individuals are. Truth and knowledge seekers aren't perfect, but they can recognize really bad eggs easily

• Veteran Member

Most of the so-called differing views on WF are nothing less than a cover for being against the Islamic Republic of Iran. 

You're just generalizing in order to curtail any possibly legitimate criticism. It's pretty easy to ignore any actual problem or any real debate by just accusing the one side of ulterior, insidious motives because of their own political disagreements on how things "should be done."

For starters, simply because someone has issues with the government of a country doesn't mean they are against the dignity or independence of the country itself. To be against the institution of the "Islamic Republic" is not the same as being against Iran, this is what some people on this board fail to comprehend. For example, I myself disagree with much of the political system in my own country, but I would resent any foreign force coming into the country and trying to forcefully change our system to suit their own interests as I would resent any homegrown revolution that I felt would destabilize the country almost completely or make it too susceptible to foreign powers who could take advantage of the instability to enslave the country or attack it. In most cases, while I have seen a fair share of criticism of the IRI on this board, I have never seen this ever cross such a threshold at to advocate the selling out of the country or ridding Iran of religion. This notion that because someone might be a "monarchist" or advocates some kind of secular government that they must hate everything about the Republic as it currently is or that they must be aiding foreigners. This for the most part is just fear mongering and paranoia or a way to avoid discussions that might be a little upsetting.

Which brings me to another point I'd like to make. Some people on this forum, like Wisdom Lion or maybe yourself, who are very gun ho about the IRI say they are not opposed to criticism, but I don't think they quite understand what criticism really is. The right to criticize requires the right to offend, the right to upset people and the right to oppose. It's one thing to say that discussions must be intelligent, organized and based on a sense of etiquette that allows for fruitful discussion and helps keep away ignorant folk who rely more on emotion and shouting than facts or reason. It's also one thing for everybody to agree that such and such an ideology, let's say Nazism or something like that, is dangerous, and bar it from the discussion or make it illegal. But it's a different matter to say "you have the right to criticize," and when that criticism happens to call into the question the legitimacy or effectiveness of what you support to then demand they be kicked out or to make baseless accusations as to their intentions.

Accepting criticism is not about surrounding yourself with mirrors which just reflect back your own face and then getting angry when someone else with a different face steps into the room. Accepting criticism is acknowledging people's right to hold views that are different than your own and allowing them to scrutinize and examine those views of yours under a microscope and point out what they don't like, even if by doing so they offend your beliefs or sensibilities or even if their solution to a problem you both recognize is not what you would do at all. This is true whether we're talking about a simple internet forum or society at large. You can't just say you accept criticisms "only if they're based in the truth," because part of accepting different opinions or others' criticisms is accepting that they may have different views on what exactly "the truth" in this case is. Certainly there are things people shouldn't have the right to criticize, like whether or not making murder illegal is right or wrong. Such matters are not to be left to "the people's" decision, but this is a different matter than saying people don't have the right to disagree with the nature of the IRI's system of government or how it or sections of it treat certain groups of its citizens because in having such disagreements they must be "liberal enemies of the country who seek to aid the imperialists against God and the motherland."

Edited by Saintly_Jinn23

You're just generalizing in order to curtail any possibly legitimate criticism. It's pretty easy to ignore any actual problem or any real debate by just accusing the one side of ulterior, insidious motives because of their own political disagreements on how things "should be done."

For starters, simply because someone has issues with the government of a country doesn't mean they are against the dignity or independence of the country itself. To be against the institution of the "Islamic Republic" is not the same as being against Iran, this is what some people on this board fail to comprehend. For example, I myself disagree with much of the political system in my own country, but I would resent any foreign force coming into the country and trying to forcefully change our system to suit their own interests as I would resent any homegrown revolution that I felt would destabilize the country almost completely or make it too susceptible to foreign powers who could take advantage of the instability to enslave the country or attack it. In most cases, while I have seen a fair share of criticism of the IRI on this board, I have never seen this ever cross such a threshold at to advocate the selling out of the country or ridding Iran of religion. This notion that because someone might be a "monarchist" or advocates some kind of secular government that they must hate everything about the Republic as it currently is or that they must be aiding foreigners. This for the most part is just fear mongering and paranoia or a way to avoid discussions that might be a little upsetting.

Which brings me to another point I'd like to make. Some people on this forum, like Wisdom Lion or maybe yourself, who are very gun ho about the IRI say they are not opposed to criticism, but I don't think they quite understand what criticism really is. The right to criticize requires the right to offend, the right to upset people and the right to oppose. It's one thing to say that discussions must be intelligent, organized and based on a sense of etiquette that allows for fruitful discussion and helps keep away ignorant folk who rely more on emotion and shouting than facts or reason. It's also one thing for everybody to agree that such and such an ideology, let's say Nazism or something like that, is dangerous, and bar it from the discussion or make it illegal. But it's a different matter to say "you have the right to criticize," and when that criticism happens to call into the question the legitimacy or effectiveness of what you support to then demand they be kicked out or to make baseless accusations as to their intentions.

Accepting criticism is not about surrounding yourself with mirrors which just reflect back your own face and then getting angry when someone else with a different face steps into the room. Accepting criticism is acknowledging people's right to hold views that are different than your own and allowing them to scrutinize and examine those views of yours under a microscope and point out what they don't like, even if by doing so they offend your beliefs or sensibilities or even if their solution to a problem you both recognize is not what you would do at all. This is true whether we're talking about a simple internet forum or society at large. You can't just say you accept criticisms "only if they're based in the truth," because part of accepting different opinions or others' criticisms is accepting that they may have different views on what exactly "the truth" in this case is. Certainly there are things people shouldn't have the right to criticize, like whether or not making murder illegal is right or wrong. Such matters are not to be left to "the people's" decision, but this is a different matter than saying people don't have the right to disagree with the nature of the IRI's system of government or how it or sections of it treat certain groups of its citizens because in having such disagreements they must be "liberal enemies of the country who seek to aid the imperialists against God and the motherland."

You've literally gone in circles throughout this thread. In Iran, it's allowed to have difference of opinions. It's not allowed to spread lies about the government on socia media though as that is a lie.

The fact is

You're used to reading lies frequently as a hobby " kabbala " "taoism"

being interested in these lies is a big part of your life, which has led you to believe further lies. Especially about Iran

• Veteran Member

You've literally gone in circles throughout this thread. In Iran, it's allowed to have difference of opinions. It's not allowed to spread lies about the government on socia media though as that is a lie.

Excuse me, but I don't believe I said ANYTHING about Iran not allowing difference of opinion in the post you quoted. Self-conscious much?

You're used to reading lies frequently as a hobby " kabbala " "taoism"

being interested in these lies is a big part of your life, which has led you to believe further lies. Especially about Iran

1.) Much in the same way you probably can't define the "liberalism" you so loath and go on about (you probably aren't even aware of the different brands of liberalism that exist either in Iran or the West and are just using it as a catch-all word for those who disagree with you), you probably can't identify what it is that is "false" about either of the two things you've mentioned beyond mere generalizations.

2.) You're a cancer who lacks even the slightest education to engage in any kind of serious discussion that isn't just discussing what you read today on Press TV's website. And instead of admitting your ignorance, you've reduced yourself to crying like a child or shouting "lol" Go back to facebook where they actually tolerate your stupidity. 

Argument_Pyramid.jpg

Edited by Saintly_Jinn23