Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Marbles

Religious Rapists

Rate this topic

Islam in Pakistan - this has what mosques, madrassahs and prayers leaders have come down to doing.

I often tell my gullible compatriots that do not be fooled when they see a person in Islamic garb muttering Islamic stuff all the time, and do not trust them anymore you'd trust your alcoholic, drug-addict neighbour.

Two cases one after the other in the last week from the same city have come to the fore.

9837467.jpg

The victim was lured to the car with three men by another girl who was her classmate. And the latter knew the designs of the men in the car yet she trapped the poor victim. What sort of wretched girl would deliberately lead her friend to be raped? And with men with whom she's already been sleeping for God knows how long.

And this

MANSEHRA: 

Two men, including a seminary teacher, allegedly raped a college-going girl in Mansehra, police said on Tuesday. The accused have been arrested.

Talking to journalists, DSP Zulfiqar said Parveen Bibi* was returning after giving an exam at Sky International School on Monday morning when her friend Amna* offered to drop her in her fiancé’s car.

At first Parveen refused, but on her friend’s insistence she got in the car which had tinted windows.

Quoting the victim, the DSP said Qari Nauman*, the seminary teacher, shifted to the back seat and raped her first while the other kept driving. They then picked up another guy, who also raped Perveen, he added.

A search team was dispatched which led to the arrest of Qari, who was trying to escape from Haripur, while the driver, Hammad and

Amna were nabbed from their houses.

According to the DSP, medical reports of the girl proved she was raped. Amna later confessed to trapping girls for the seminary teacher who she claimed rapes them and makes their video to blackmail them.

LINK

MANSEHRA: A prayer leader was caught while allegedly attempting to molest a minor girl in Chaihr village of Mansehra on Thursday.

Villagers who caught the accused handed him to the police after thrashing him publicly. Police and eyewitness said eight-year-old Maryam* was on her way to school when a prayer leader from the village mosque took the girl to the mosque after tempting her with sweets.

When he tried to molest her, the girl reportedly started shouting and crying which attracted the attention of passersby who barged into the mosque and caught the culprit red-handed. After beating him, they called the police who arrested the prayer leader. LINK

What I don't understand is why do the journalists there release the names of the victims ? This is very irresponsible. 

Here in the U.S, this is illegal. 

See * with the names. The link with the story says that names have been changed to protect their identity.

This reminds me of Egyptian Munafiqin Salafi scholars.

While during the Egypt revolution there were mass rapes against even Hijabi women, that was not a matter for Fatwa.

But what their Fatwa was directly after the revolution, don't let the Shia Rafidhi religion spread in Egypt and they started by oppressing and killing Shia, instead of bring mass rapists to justice.

This reminds me of Egyptian Munafiqin Salafi scholars.

While during the Egypt revolution there were mass rapes against even Hijabi women, that was not a matter for Fatwa.

But what their Fatwa was directly after the revolution, don't let the Shia Rafidhi religion spread in Egypt and they started by oppressing and killing Shia, instead of bring mass rapists to justice.

Oh yes, this whole Sunni-Wahhabi Islam with whom some Shias are so keen to strike a companionship of 'unity' has now turned into a full blown mafia industry with billions of dollars in funds, which includes 'religious' organisations, shiny mosques, huge madrassh compounds, a large donation racket, all pumped down the massive bellies of their leaders to carry on with their hate-mongering, hollow sloganeering, and their spree of murder and mayhem against anyone and everyone in the world but themselves.

Fascist crackpots.

Edited by Marbles

Marbles, honest question, why do you have such a penchant to throw a slur at the religious everytime a goon in your cesspit commits a horrendous act? Even when the act would so obviously be avoided by the genuinely religious?

What I don't understand is why do the journalists there release the names of the victims ? This is very irresponsible. 

Here in the U.S, this is illegal. 

Don't know about illegal…. but, I have seen many a video of underage victims and perpetrators on US News channels.

Marbles, honest question, why do you have such a penchant to throw a slur at the religious everytime a goon in your cesspit commits a horrendous act? Even when the act would so obviously be avoided by the genuinely religious?

I pull off the veil of sanctity from the two-faced religiosity and destroy the halo of piety in which those faces are ensconced in the popular imagination, and thus show to one and all what lies beneath. My object is to call a spade a spade.

Those who break streets on a whisper of insult against Islam, true or not, proven or still unproven, and those who cry us a river over one gun-totting Aafia Siddiqui (nabbed by the Americans and serving jail term in the US now), and who is then fancifully turned into a 'daughter of the nation' and those who arrange petal-showering saturnalias on the streets in honour of a cold-blooded murderer who guns down a state functionary for the mere reason that he sought pardon for a Christian accused of blasphemy, and those who force an innocent Christian girl and her family out of their homes and cities and burn a whole street of 100 Christian houses - those people are nowhere to be found when poor, defenseless girls are raped by men with Muslim names, especially if the rapists are Sunni, and more especially if they are overtly religious like those prayer leaders. Their outrage, always on standby for perceived insults, dissolves into unintelligible muttering as soon as they learn a girl has been raped or killed or both by Muslims. And so far, I have not even heard a wee peep from their habitual foul mouths that don't stop spreading phony self-righteousness and outrage against the lack of Islamic practice in the society.

Who are we to say those so many millions aren't truly religious? What is 'true religiosity' anyway?

And I ask a question which I have asked at my workplace in the presence of a few bearded "religious" folks who then looked at me as if they were going to eat me alive, yes I asked them the following question:

Replace the imam of the mosque with a Christian working at a tea-shack nearby. Had he been the one to lure the 8-year-old inside the empty mosque and raped the girl, would or wouldn't they and their ilk have gone out shouting hoarse and crying at the top of the voices against the committed sacrilege? And the outrage would have been more due to rape being committed inside the mosque rather than the act of child-rape itself. And it would have more due to rapist's religion than the act of raping a girl-child.

What hypocrite times we live in and then these people have the temerity to present themselves as good alternative to the 'godless secularisation and Westernisation' LOOOOL.

Edited by Marbles

I pull off the veil of sanctity from the two-faced religiosity and destroy the halo of piety in which those faces are ensconced in the popular imagination, and thus show to one and all what lies beneath. My object is to call a spade a spade.

Who are we to say those so many millions aren't truly religious? What is 'true religiosity' anyway?

What hypocrite times we live in and then these people have the temerity to present themselves as good alternative to the 'godless secularisation and Westernisation' LOOOOL.

Most of what you wrote just a bunch of strawmen, but these statements caught my eye.

Are you saying genuinely religious people do zina with girls? Yes or no and ill proceed to my point in the next post.

And I highly doubt the intellectuals of Islamism advocate zina and collective punishment, kinda obvious whats the better alternative being proposed to the individualist West.

Most of what you wrote just a bunch of strawmen, but these statements caught my eye.

Are you saying genuinely religious people do zina with girls? Yes or no and ill proceed to my point in the next post.

And I highly doubt the intellectuals of Islamism advocate zina and collective punishment, kinda obvious whats the better alternative being proposed to the individualist West.

No, I'm not saying genuinely religious commit or condone zina and rape. I'm saying that the genuinely religious are not doing what they are supposed to do. They are not holding the society accountable for sins and crimes that destroy peoples lives; instead, they are busy propounding on baseless conspiracy theories and wasting time on irrelevant things like that but doing nothing to fix the hate and intolerance in their ranks. Just take a look at this and tell me how many 'genuinely religious' will come out to protest at what's happening? (who came to the protests? The hated liberals, the 'servants' of the West, the 'agents' of the US, not any scholar, not any of his follower). The news report, just printed and telling us of today's quota of blasphemy murders, of an old man from Ahmadi community, encapsulates the major events and failings of this farcical "Islamic" society.

I'd be unhappy if you fail to register my point: the failure of the 'genuinely religious' in stemming the tide of hatred and intolerance, and that all in the name of Islam, by the pseudo-religious, by the ostensibly pious, by people from their own ranks.

They only beat him,is that it.... They should of dragged him and throwed stones at him in the streets.... Or do they only know how to practise the laws of god on woman....

That cow that lead her friend to be raped,is not the only one doing soo, some tell their friends that their having a gathering,but really someone is coming too rape you and guess what the room is full of cameras... So you cant get out of their hands... That girl might also been a victum, some woman do want others to go throu what they want throu,it's crazy but it's the truth....

They should hang all of them and burn them,those rapists that have no control,no brains,no morals,no deen,nothing they should be stoned too... That applies to the girl that plotted it too.

The rate of sexial assults is higher for hijabs in egypte then non hijabs.... Dont tell me the hijab protects you.... A dog will be a dog...

Don't know about illegal…. but, I have seen many a video of underage victims and perpetrators on US News channels.

It's illegal in the U.S to release names or images of victims of crimes. Sometimes the victims themselves go public about the fact that they were victims in order to shame the criminal, and sometimes it comes out as a result of a public trial, but if the media reveals their identities it is considered a serious crime. About the criminals who did this particular crime, they should have their genitals cut off and fed to them as their last meal, then they should be executed. And in the next life, they will suffer more than anyone can imagine. 

Crimes against children and young adults make me especially angry, because once innocence is lost, it can never be put back again. Most likely this girl will never enjoy a happy healthy relationship with her future husband. It boggles my mind how a man could do such a thing to an innocent girl for a few moments of what he considers to be pleasure. 

These guys who did this are not religious. Any man who believes in Allah(s.w.a) and the Day of Judgement would not do what they did. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

This piece of news amazes me. It is always a case of gang rape in subcontinent. The profession of the rapists in this case is being highlighted but if the gang rape is a cultural custom then it is natural to see it being manifested in all society strata.

https://www.vdare.com/articles/the-pakistani-indian-gang-rape-epidemic-cultural-or-hereditary

The other possibility is that the man was trying to get promoted to higher rank in alqaida by opening a training camp on brutalities that include enslavement of girls.

http://www.globalslaveryindex.org/country/pakistan/

Plus people here dont know whats going on in madressas.

95% of madressas are guilty of homosexual relationship with a minor child,who is defence-less.That child becomes famous of being used by molvis.

This act is horrible than rape.

People should not send their child under 18 to another city where they cant watch him and his surroundings.

Are you saying genuinely religious people do zina with girls? 

Genuinely religious people would not look at another woman, let alone cause her to be defiled.

But appearances can be deceptive.

Just because someone has a doctorate in thology does not necessarily mean he (or she) is truly religious. 

how many 'genuinely religious' will come out to protest at what's happening? 

The culture of some Muslim countries, especially Pakistam, is pretty hypocritical and lopsided. They should perhaps wind the clock back to 1938 and reconsider the Lahore resolution of the Indian Muslim League, which gave birth to Paistan.  

Plus people here dont know whats going on in madressas.

95% of madressas are guilty of homosexual relationship with a minor child,who is defence-less.That child becomes famous of being used by molvis.

This act is horrible than rape.

Note how Catholic intellectuals speak abhorrently about the crime of rape and the sin of sodomy, and how the madrassahs, too, speak abhorrently of the mentioned crimes. Yet what they say and what they do is poles apart. This is what we need to judge: Not what is being said but what is being DONE.

Let's not be fooled by the "Islamist" rhetoric. Those hateful fanatics calling for the caliphate to be established and jihad to be taken to Delhi and London are the scourge of the earth. West and its values are angelic in comparison.

We need new gas chambers, and we need them for murderers and killers who kill innocent people in the name of Jihad and shariah.

If good, pious, genuinely religious (Shia or Sunni) Muslims, not just in Pakistan but the world over, do not stand up to fix the problem from within their societies, they will continue to be a laughingstock of the world.

Edited by Marbles

This piece of news amazes me. It is always a case of gang rape in subcontinent. The profession of the rapists in this case is being highlighted but if the gang rape is a cultural custom then it is natural to see it being manifested in all society strata.

All right, I don't know the background of this website. I read the article and found it very amateurish and uninformed.

It is true that rape is used as a cultural custom/punishment in many parts of the Subcontinent but this article has made a mess of the whole thing. For example this snippet:

Is there a pattern here? Gang rape attacks are unfortunately common in Pakistan. The country even has a special name for the victims: “kari.” They are subject to “honor killings” if they publicly speak up about the attacks.

This is wrong and somewhat confounding.

Simply, Kari is when a woman is caught having illicit sex with a man. She is then punished by death, after being humiliated and paraded in the streets, by the men of her own family and their accomplices. Theoretically, the Karo (the guy) also gets the same punishment but men often run away or use influence to save their heads especially if they are rich/powerful.

Kari is not a victim of gang-rape. But when a rape takes place, the woman is expected to keep quiet about it. If she speaks or if word gets out, the 'honour' of the family is 'destroyed' and she may be declared a kari, and killed, by her own family. The raped victim doesn't automatically become a kari.

Sometimes rapists blackmail their victims into silence and threaten to accuse them of adultery, thus effectively declaring them kari in public. Once accused, it is very hard for the victim to prove her innocence and she may be subjecte to the eventual 'honour killing'.

Reading the article further, I find that it conflates gang rapes in normal circumstances with the war crimes of rape committed as early as the Rebellion against the British in 1857 and then in 1947 at the time of Partition and then in 1971 rapes of Bengali women by the Pakistani army. But raping is a ubiquitous feature of wars, any war, anywhere in the world. Bosnia? Rwanda? US soldiers in Afghanistan and rapes within the US army?? All these are war rapes and not fit to be labelled under 'cultural custom' of rape.

Having said that, there is indeed a big problem with cultural customs with respect to women. Here in the Indian subcontinent we have an extremely misogynistic, feudal and hierarchical rural culture, and gang rapes are carried out based on long-established cultural punishments meted out to 'offending' women. But the article you posted is a bad attempt (stupid, I'd say) to deal with a very profound phenomenon.

Finally, what are 'hereditary genes' for rape?

Edited by Marbles

^

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociobiological_theories_of_rape

http://archives.deccanchronicle.com/121221/news-current-affairs/article/genes-responsible-rape-study

The article i believe was written by non Muslim, non Asian man. He based his article on news observations and google articles, I'd say the article was more honest in its approach to the problem than your approach.

http://www.dawn.com/news/642429/your-rape-culture-is-not-my-religion#comments

Sociobiological theories of rape. Ok, I will give them a read.

I'd say the article was more honest in its approach to the problem than your approach.

I don't get it. What is my approach? And please explain how the article of James Ryan was more honest? How rapes done during war times are the same as gang rapes of the subcontinent? And how does misleading information can be called honest?

As for Sana Saleem of Dawn, it may surprise you but I know her personally. She's a wonderful girl, a hijabi and always exposing the true faces of the pseudo-religious and defending women against rape and violence.

Edited by Marbles

mullahrapist_zpsbef23ace.jpg

Here is the 'noorani' face of the imam of the mosque who sexually assaulted an orphaned girl of age 8 or 10, whom he picked off the street and took into the mosque.

There was a mullah in Swat who was dubbed Mullah Radio for his hate-spewing sermons. Then there is Mullah Diesel, a corrupt goon who siphoned off money off diesel deals, and now we have a fresh crop of Mullah Rapists who in the past have been let to linger in the shadows in the fear that exposing their ugly faces would give Islam a bad name (it's always about self-image, not justice)

Once in the company of acquaintances in a gathering I had said that mosques in Pakistan have long ceased to be the house of Allah; they are the house of Satan. I had irked many of my friends!

So, when these Jamati fascists and their cronies are going to file blasphemy charges against this guy? How many "lovers" of the prophet had their sentiments hurt? Who is going to restore the injured honour of the mosque? When will his house be burned, his sons killed, and his women forced to flee? :rolleyes:

Edited by Marbles

I wonder what sort of people are becoming prayer leaders at mosques??

Read and wonder:

girl_zps7c852a1f.jpg

روہڑی : روہڑی میں مسجد سے پانی بھرنے پر جلاد صفت مولوی کو جلال آگیا، جس پر سفاک مولوی نے کمسن بچی کو تالہ دے مارا، جس سے آٹھ سال کی ننھی کلی کی ایک آنکھ ہمیشہ کیلئے ضائع ہوگئی۔

روہڑی میں سفاک مولوی کی سفاکی پر ہر ایک کی روح کانپ گئی، روہڑی میں واقع مسجد سے پیاسی بچی نے پانی کیا بھرا، جلاد مولوی کو طیش آگیا اور آٹھ سال کی کلی کو تالا کھینچ مارا، جس سے بچی کی ایک آنکھ ضائع ہوگئی۔ واقعہ کے بعد بچی کے گھر والوں نے مسجد کا گھیراؤ کرکے مولوی کی خوب پٹائی کی اور پولیس کے حوالے کردیا۔ سماء

http://urdu.samaa.tv/pakistan/23-May-2014/16124

In brief, a mullah went into a fit of rage and hit the little girl with a padlock when she was filling a bottle of water from the premises of the mosque. Her eye was damaged in the attack.

Why do such minions of Satan find refuge in mosques and madrasahs?

Edited by Marbles

I am curious to know the general message that you want to send through this topic with such title in a multinational platform with many of its members being young and in the process of researching religion. Some are in the process of considering to be religious or not. Others in the process to be muslim or not. Some in the process to be theists or not.

For most Muslims - not only shia- in the east, the message of these scandals is "a scandal". Muslims in east know that corruption can happen everywhere they also know that anyone can claim to be religious. To become or not to become religious has nothing to do with these scandals.

For Muslims in the west though, the image might not be that clear and the link between these stories and the similar stories regarding the scandals of the church is not favorable. The current propaganda is to make religious environments an environments of sins while non religious environments an environments of virtues.

So I am curious to know what's the great message that you want to send to those in the west by posting these scandals then relating them to religion not to fake religious appearances ? What is your responsible message to the youth, teens and those lost souls who did not decide yet to join the religion?

I am curious to know the general message that you want to send through this topic with such title in a multinational platform with many of its members being young and in the process of researching religion. Some are in the process of considering to be religious or not. Others in the process to be muslim or not. Some in the process to be theists or not.

For most Muslims - not only shia- in the east, the message of these scandals is "a scandal". Muslims in east know that corruption can happen everywhere they also know that anyone can claim to be religious. To become or not to become religious has nothing to do with these scandals.

For Muslims in the west though, the image might not be that clear and the link between these stories and the similar stories regarding the scandals of the church is not favorable. The current propaganda is to make religious environments an environments of sins while non religious environments an environments of virtues.

So I am curious to know what's the great message that you want to send to those in the west by posting these scandals then relating them to religion not to fake religious appearances ? What is your responsible message to the youth, teens and those lost souls who did not decide yet to join the religion?

It is the inferiority complex of not just Pakistanis, but also Lebanese and Iraqi arabs who froth at the mouth when a pseudo-religious man does something haram; this is because they want to replicate the worn out narrative of "religion = all evils on earth, even if its obviously against the act" which was once prevalent here in the West. They never show the same enthusiasm about the crimes done by tribal enclaves or crony capitalists for a reason.  Conservatism is witnessing a revival here, and worn out clichés about the Church and science (emanating from enlightenment propaganda) are finally being thrown in the dustbin by objective historians.

Edited by Jahangiram

Apparently, the link between these "pseudo-religious" people and mutated interpretations of religion is lost on many. Whereas many people in the West easily dismiss these mullahs as shams and charlatans, the mainstream majority in our godforsaken countries judge these people to be the real representatives of the ideals of Islam. 

There is this whole cycle embedded in our societies where skewed interpretations of faith lead to tainted "scholars" who further rearrange faith according to their whims and needs, and in the process manufacture even worse creatures masquerading as people of faith. Calling them out does not mean criticizing Islam, as many take it here. Nobody is casting aspersions on sincere men of faith. But the fact that real pious people are few and far in between is obviously lost on many. Saying that aloud has nothing to do with being a liberal elitist or whatever.

The jirgas, that tribal culture, and those faith-healers/quacks are not simply a proof of failure of Islam as people think is being implied, but a failure in correctly interpreting faith. These institutions sustain themselves, in part, using their skewed interpretation of Islam. Ideas that challenge these structures are at once deemed unIslamic, as doings of the kuffar. "Girls education? that's a Western invention brother. Islam doesn't allow this." That's not just some old-tribal fart speaking, this is their attempt to save Islam, their version of Islam. Ditto with blasphemy laws. It is their attempt to save their Islam.

How and why they believe in such tainted interpretations of Islam is beyond us. But the fact is they do. It may not be clear to those in the West, but it is perfectly clear to us.

They never show the same enthusiasm about the crimes done by tribal enclaves or crony capitalists for a reason.  Conservatism is witnessing a revival here, and worn out clichés about the Church and science (emanating from enlightenment propaganda) are finally being thrown in the dustbin by objective historians. 

They do point out those crimes. And when they do it, they are branded as agents of the West, as kaafirs, and have fatwas labelling them as waajibul qatal. 

There was no point of this thread, until Shias came along to defend these rabid dogs.

I think the question should be: do we want to follow the vatican's model for dealing with abuse or do we want to solve it?

Our non-Muslim neighbors and colleagues are talking about these scum - I think we better do more than talk.

I wonder what sort of people are becoming prayer leaders at mosques??

Read and wonder:

girl_zps7c852a1f.jpg

In brief, a mullah went into a fit of rage and hit the little girl with a padlock when she was filling a bottle of water from the premises of the mosque. Her eye was damaged in the attack.

Why do such minions of Satan find refuge in mosques and madrasahs?

I am not suprised. We see so many religious people act the worst.

Apparently, the link between these "pseudo-religious" people and mutated interpretations of religion is lost on many. Whereas many people in the West easily dismiss these mullahs as shams and charlatans, the mainstream majority in our godforsaken countries judge these people to be the real representatives of the ideals of Islam. 

There is this whole cycle embedded in our societies where skewed interpretations of faith lead to tainted "scholars" who further rearrange faith according to their whims and needs, and in the process manufacture even worse creatures masquerading as people of faith. Calling them out does not mean criticizing Islam, as many take it here. Nobody is casting aspersions on sincere men of faith. But the fact that real pious people are few and far in between is obviously lost on many. Saying that aloud has nothing to do with being a liberal elitist or whatever.

The jirgas, that tribal culture, and those faith-healers/quacks are not simply a proof of failure of Islam as people think is being implied, but a failure in correctly interpreting faith. These institutions sustain themselves, in part, using their skewed interpretation of Islam. Ideas that challenge these structures are at once deemed unIslamic, as doings of the kuffar. "Girls education? that's a Western invention brother. Islam doesn't allow this." That's not just some old-tribal fart speaking, this is their attempt to save Islam, their version of Islam. Ditto with blasphemy laws. It is their attempt to save their Islam.

How and why they believe in such tainted interpretations of Islam is beyond us. But the fact is they do. It may not be clear to those in the West, but it is perfectly clear to us.

They do point out those crimes. And when they do it, they are branded as agents of the West, as kaafirs, and have fatwas labelling them as waajibul qatal. 

There was no point of this thread, until Shias came along to defend these rabid dogs.

Which interpretation ? Some of you keep bringing this up as an excuse to link these acts with Islam but as far as I know, no sect (other than Qa'ida) legalized homosexuality ( and those western progressive muslims).

They based their legalization on -necessity - in the case of Qa'ida and modernity in case of -progressive muslims-. They did not based it on interpretation.

Islam allows not using boys sexualy by their teacher nor Islam allows rape or other crimes done against girls. So what interpretation?

You see, you are trying to project your own country problem on all muslim societies. I live in east as well and the case of linking these scandals to Islam is not the case here. Most of those who rejoice to such scandals are the liberal atheists.

I think the question should be: do we want to follow the vatican's model for dealing with abuse or do we want to solve it?

Our non-Muslim neighbors and colleagues are talking about these scum - I think we better do more than talk.

The only way to deal with them is by implementing a just court which is not feasible because most of islamic countries are majorly Sunnis. Even in Shia majority country, implementing islamic laws will cause these same people who rejoice spreading these scandals to scream against it. They'd call the court a backwardness and dictatorship.

Best way is to dissociate from such acts . Our Imams lived in times where there were perversions , murders, theft and all sort of criminality. Imam Ali warned one of his companion not to get lured by the khawarij worship. He said that their perversion is not due to their worship but that there worship is due to their perversion, they tried to hide it by wearing fake face. General advice from our Imams is to dissociate from innovators . Best we can do in this day and age is simply not to link ourselves to such people. It is not our religion that calls for such acts.

It is the inferiority complex of not just Pakistanis, but also Lebanese and Iraqi arabs who froth at the mouth when a pseudo-religious man does something haram; this is because they want to replicate the worn out narrative of "religion = all evils on earth, even if its obviously against the act" which was once prevalent here in the West. They never show the same enthusiasm about the crimes done by tribal enclaves or crony capitalists for a reason.  Conservatism is witnessing a revival here, and worn out clichés about the Church and science (emanating from enlightenment propaganda) are finally being thrown in the dustbin by objective historians.

I don't have much interaction with Iraqis or Lebs but even though some of them might curse or make a sarcastic remark, they -religious ones- often refrain from linking such acts with religion itself. The good spirited reactions from youth and elders is to dissociate between these acts and the religion. My interactions might be limited and thus i am maybe being too optimistic, but a recent hijacking of religion by a political party ensued a reaction from various members of Muslim society and i've seen people leaning toward this optimistic attitude of dissociation. Those who like to link it to religion are usually the liberals and the atheist arabs.

Religion doesn't matter to them anyway. Moreover, with internet one can see the crime in all societies so linking it to religion alone is fake. People really started to grow up from the spoon feeding of the anti religion propaganda.