Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Syed Hussain

Ayatuallah Sayyid Ali Sistani Death Threat

Rate this topic

The so-called Takfiri group, Islamic State in Iraq and Levant (ISIL) threatened to assassinate the Iraq-based Muslim religious leader, Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Ali al-Sistani.

In a statement on Tuesday, the terrorist group said: “At present, the Shiite religious leader in Iraq is a person named Ali Sistani who is a remnant of Safavid generation. We warn all Shiites that Sistani should leave Iraq, otherwise, we will kill him.”

http://www.almanar.com.lb/english/adetails.php?eid=150071&frid=23&seccatid=24&cid=23&fromval=1

The so-called Takfiri group, Islamic State in Iraq and Levant (ISIL) threatened to assassinate the Iraq-based Muslim religious leader, Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Ali al-Sistani.

In a statement on Tuesday, the terrorist group said: “At present, the Shiite religious leader in Iraq is a person named Ali Sistani who is a remnant of Safavid generation. We warn all Shiites that Sistani should leave Iraq, otherwise, we will kill him.”

http://www.almanar.com.lb/english/adetails.php?eid=150071&frid=23&seccatid=24&cid=23&fromval=1

ISIL should be cleansed from the earth.

How are the actions of Hezbollah and IRI murderous? If fighting back is murder then please give your opinion on what should be done?

Ahh al-afasy what are you doing? Goo fight,then speak.... At least the men that are with hizballah fight like men and not sit on their back side, like you....

As for those terriest group ,they have issued a death sentance upon themselves and will be killed by their own people and the goverment will inshallah catch and kill them. These days different terriest groups are killing eachother,may god embress them more and make them whip out eachother....

May Allah protect sayad sistaini (ha) from all evil.

How are the actions of Hezbollah and IRI murderous? If fighting back is murder then please give your opinion on what should be done?

Crossing the border and fighting in Aleppo isn't really self-defence. Otherwise the Syrians can enter Southern Lebanon and start butchering everyone there on the basis of self-defence too. 

Double standards prevail in the dunya, not with Allah (swt) fortunately. 

Ahh al-afasy what are you doing? Goo fight,then speak.... At least the men that are with hizballah fight like men and not sit on their back side, like you....

As for those terriest group ,they have issued a death sentance upon themselves and will be killed by their own people and the goverment will inshallah catch and kill them. These days different terriest groups are killing eachother,may god embress them more and make them whip out eachother....

How sure are you of what I'm doing? 

So what if the Palestinians are getting some support from Iran? Should we leave the Palestinians to be trampled by the feet of Israelis? They're funding Hamas to a certain extent in which they can control. It's selective funding and teaching.

If Hezbollah doesn't cease the terrorists in Syria, their attacks on Lebanon will begin. They've already started sending Saudi sheikhs to mentor Suni Lebanese. Imagine if Lebanon had this kind of pressure in and out of the country, with a Government as retarded as the Lebanese Government, Lebanon would be trampled under the feet of these extremists. They're sending weapons into Lebanon, what do you think that's for? Extremists have even stepped up their game in Lebanon and are using suicide methods now. People dressed as bride and groom travelling through turned out to be carrying weaponry. Not to mention that the extremists in Syria are supported by America and Israel.
Leaving these people to deal with each other, means attacks on Lebanon. These animals are blood thirsty with a night mare called Nasrullah.

The real Iraqi Shia men are off fighting in Syria defending Sayeda Zaynab's (a.s) shrine....and the majority of them are men from Jnoob el Iraq. (Awlad el Mal7a) 

Edited by Raven

Well it's obvious your sitting and typing right know... Inform me of what else your doing? Are you fighting the takferies in iraq?

Call for action if you may. Don't question brothers.

If he isn't, you are humiliating him

If he is, don't expect him to share on public forum to defend his honor.

Call for action if you may. Don't question brothers.

If he isn't, you are humiliating him

If he is, don't expect him to share on public forum to defend his honor.

Did you read what he said? And no my aim is not to humiliate him and I dont think I have humilated him,if I have he can tell me that himself....

I can questions who I want,when I want.... Am not expecting him to share explict information. And your qoute gave me no answers,it was just a polite way to tell me not to question...

(salam)

Well if murder is action to you, then no, they don't hope. They act.

Talk about Da3esh, they act don't they? Plus they have this passion for filming themselves.

Come on, we are talking about death threats by sunni takfiris right here, how can you throw the stone at shias ?

Did you read what he said? And no my aim is not to humiliate him and I dont think I have humilated him,if I have he can tell me that himself....

Questioning someone when topic isn't about them is disrespect

I can questions who I want,when I want...

Yes you can and you should to seek knowledge

. Am not expecting him to share explict information. And your qoute gave me no answers,it was just a polite way to tell me not to question...

My quote never promised any answers

You are my brother as much as him. I feel when people are questioned and not "questioned to" it leads to vain discussions.

Hope you'll accept it humbly for Allah loves those who are humble and have hearts which aren't hardened for their own brothers (in faith)

Wassalam

Funding HAMAS and getting involved into Syria...

Getting involved in Syria? Brother, they are in there to make sure no alqaeda tafkiri group get into power.

HAMAS are the ones fighting for palestine.

Sigh, we shia's need to be united, HOLD onto the rope of Allah and do not disunite.

By who? Shi'as are like Christians, only hope without action. 

Al-Afasy, I have always wondered what kind of thoughts and heart your kind of human being is having, how black must it be to go such extremism that defending terrorists in Syria and in Iraq who kill violently innocent people without even thinking "Isn't this wrong on what I'm doing? Why I'm fighting and killing a man of same belief?" would be okay, but when shias defend themselves then noooo they are the real terrorists.

What kind of sick minded person is even thinking to threat pure hearted servant of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì who is millions and millions times greater in everything than they are together. Yet you support them!

Tell me one more thing. How shias can be like christians, when we worship Allah (SWT), our Prophet is Muhammed (SAWS), we read Holy Quran, we do our wajibs. We go to Hajj, we follow the rule "Amr bil ma3ruuf wa nahi 3an al munkar", we do give sadaqa, we love Ahlul-Bayt (AS), the household of Prophet Muhammed (SAWS), we love all prophets of Allah (SWT), we pray. Now tell me how we are like christians? 

Edited by sayedamir2000

My quote never promised any answers

You are my brother as much as him. I feel when people are questioned and not "questioned to" it leads to vain discussions.

Hope you'll accept it humbly for Allah loves those who are humble and have hearts which aren't hardened for their own brothers (in faith)

Wassalam

It feels like your qouting without reading... But Allah hu 3lam...

Your mate cant question me because am a female,and am not obligated to fight. Anyways,dont try to make me feel bad by adding strong words...

You can go tell the guy your defending that their are shia that are fighting takfiers on a daily basis. But we are not giving them enough criedt. Their are young shia men not sleeping the night just to protect our holy places,people and our countries. Young men are sacrifising their lifes and here you people saying who will fight them... Just because your not fighting it doesnt mean that their arint people from your mathahb fighting them.

Even in uk/usa they cant find criminales striaght away,and their meant to have advance technology. The iraqi army is doing a good job and they will be even better inshallah. Hizballah has great tactics and have catched takfeirs. So yes, some shia men are doing something and some arint aka fulan wa fulan...

M3salama

Al-Afasy, I have always wondered what kind of thoughts and heart your kind of human being is having, how black must it be to go such extremism that defending terrorists in Syria and in Iraq who kill violently innocent people without even thinking "Isn't this wrong on what I'm doing? Why I'm fighting and killing a man of same belief?" would be okay, but when shias defend themselves then noooo they are the real terrorists.

What kind of sick minded person is even thinking to threat pure hearted servant of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì who is millions and millions times greater in everything than they are together. Yet you support them!

Tell me one more thing. How shias can be like christians, when we worship Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì, our Prophet is Muhammed (SAWS), we read Holy Quran, we do our wajibs. We go to Hajj, we follow the rule "Amr bil ma3ruuf wa nahi 3an al munkar", we do give sadaqa, we love Ahlul-Bayt (as), the household of Prophet Muhammed (SAWS), we love all prophets of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì, we pray. Now tell me how we are like christians? 

He did though, "only hope without action". Looks like you were too butthurt to read it though, oh well.

Tell me one more thing. How shias can be like christians, when we worship Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì, our Prophet is Muhammed (SAWS), we read Holy Quran, we do our wajibs. We go to Hajj, we follow the rule "Amr bil ma3ruuf wa nahi 3an al munkar", we do give sadaqa, we love Ahlul-Bayt (as), the household of Prophet Muhammed (SAWS), we love all prophets of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì, we pray. Now tell me how we are like christians? 

Yeah I'm probably a horrible person for remembering the poor Syrian villagers and countrymen who were gunned down by Assad's forces in the beginning of the revolution.

I'm also probably a horrible person for thinking about them before I think about the socio-political well-being of Iran and their allies. 

Get your facts straight, I have never supported ISIS or Jabhat al-Nusra, you can make up as much accusations as you want but in the end none of them will bear any weight with Allah Himself. 

Don't speak to me about love for Ahlul Bayt (as), if you had an ounce of love for them you would've stood for unequivocal justice like they (as) did. It's too bad you've taken the side of Bashar al-Assad, who wouldn't pay a dime to relinquish himself from hellfire and doesn't care where he ends up in the afterlife as long as he has power in this one.  

Edited by Al-Afasy

Getting involved in Syria? Brother, they are in there to make sure no alqaeda tafkiri group get into power.

HAMAS are the ones fighting for palestine.

Sigh, we shia's need to be united, HOLD onto the rope of Allah and do not disunite.

The same way they made sure no Takfiri group gets into power in Iraq? Oh wait. Hezbollah did their job, to protect Lebanon. They do not need to help the Dictator Assad win the war, that isn't their job.

HAMAS is a Wahabi group, they are against Hezbollah in Syria now. It backfired. They are a terrorist organization. Would you give money to Al Qaeda to fight Israel? No.

La Yutlab al Haq bil Batil.

The Rope of Allah (s.w.t) is the Wilayah of Ahlulbayt.

Ayatuallah Sistani (may Allah grant him long life) well not be affected by any death threats…. Furthermore, i believe we shouldn't make a issue of these threats!

Edited by power

Yeah I'm probably a horrible person for remembering the poor Syrian villagers and countrymen who were gunned down by Assad's forces in the beginning of the revolution.

I'm also probably a horrible person for thinking about them before I think about the socio-political well-being of Iran and their allies. 

Get your facts straight, I have never supported ISIS or Jabhat al-Nusra, you can make up as much accusations as you want but in the end none of them will bear any weight with Allah Himself. 

Don't speak to me about love for Ahlul Bayt (as), if you had an ounce of love for them you would've stood for unequivocal justice like they (as) did. It's too bad you've taken the side of Bashar al-Assad, who wouldn't pay a dime to relinquish himself from hellfire and doesn't care where he ends up in the afterlife as long as he has power in this one.  

1. Your messages sounded like you are on ISIS and al Nusra side.

2. You can't make accusations that you are not sure of. I never had said that I would be on Bashar Al-Asad side, I'm only on side of Allah (SWT) and truth. I never support people who have butchered innocent people, no matter who that person is. I never rely on any single person on Earth.

3. Don't come to tell me about what kind of love I have towards Ahlul-Bayt (AS), because you don't have rights neither you don't know it. Only Allah (SWT) knows about my love towards Ahlul-Bayt (AS) and Ahlul-Bayt (AS) themselves.

4. You didn't answered to my question when you classified shias to same level like Christians.

5. If you really don't support ISIS and Al Nusra then I apologize about that.