Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mzwakhe

Matters Of The Heart...

Rate this topic

Salam,

You can be anywhere you want.

You are not a cat you have 1 life.

& the deen is half complete when you are not here.

Ws

Salam bro Yuka,

the elders are against falling in love before marriage...

What is the sound made by falling in love?

Ws

p.s ' I like her'.

Salam,

'she said she has a question,

I asked for an easy one,

& she gave a tough three.'

ws

Salam,

I miss you, but

I haven' met you yet,

you are so special.

ws

Salam,

according to Oxford University Press, schizophrenic is derived from schizophrenia: a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation 'een thought, emotion & behaviour, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions & feelings, & withdrawal from reality into fantasy & delusion.

It further states that schizophrenia is from Greek {skhizein('to split')} + {phren('mind')}...

It says nothing about the heart!

Using the 'faculty of the mind' or let's just say 'matters of the mind', we can find a RELATION 'een 'matters of the heart' as per sessions of a brother & 'matters of the heart' as per topic of this thread, we find that she is special cos she simply completes the deen.

ws

ps 'ws doing zikr when things were falling apart, demented'

Salam,

a kitten is so flexible that she is almost double; the hind parts are equivalent to another kitten with which the forepart plays. She does not discover that her tail belongs to her until you thread upon it. HDT.

& the nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go.

W.S Churchill

ws

Salam,

cultural restrictions(can I talk to you?).

Dowry?

Tis an old trench black coat, with torn pockets(symbol of empty), hope for it to be properly hand sewn(fond of it(coat)).

Shelter?

Horizons, the wall. Sky, the roof.

Sustenance?

Deen!

ws

Salam,

would you marry a loser?

Watiz datiz LOST when tiz Al-Quran datiz found?

" whoever is given the Quran, but thinks that someone else is given a better thing than he is, would be belittling the great & magnifying the little(ibid, vol 2, p605).

Surah Nisa(the women):19

"... it may be that you dislike a thing and God brings about through it a great deal of good."

Surah Al Baqarah(the cow):216

"... & it may happen that you dislike a thing while it is good for you, & it may happen that you love a thing while it is evil for you, & Allah knows while you do not know.

Surah Al Isra(the night journey):85

"... Of knowledge, it is only little that is communicated to you".

Surah Maidah(the table spread):11

" o you who believe! Call in remembrance the favor of God to you when certain men formed the design to stretch out their hands against you, but(God) held back their hands from you: so fear God. And on God let Believers put(all) their trust.

Surah Al Ankabut(the spider):2-4

" do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "we believe", and that they will not be tested? We tested those before them, and God will certainly know those who are true from those who are false. Do those who practise evil think that they will get the better of us? EVIL is their judgement!

...Oh Salik(the seeker of God) hlp complete this...

Ws

salam,

tis not that other guys are shy or something...

just that the complications come from the thought of the one you are guided to, whether they'll emigrate or not?

you have a life, family, friends, work and all, just wondering whether you'll emigrate to complete the deen?

I would emigrate, but presently am tied down!!! but yes I would for Allah(swt).

miss you to bits & all those pieces...

ws

PS: it can only be you & with Allah(swt), once He decrees a thing, then the can be no other way...

salam...

matters of the heart are that...

matters of the soul!!!

so hard a test for human. where are you my dear???

patiently tried!

ws

Salam

Then we are taught to marry not for beauty as that is what you'll get, "her beauty", also not to marry her for her riches as that is what you'll get her "riches"...

So we are to look into her 'religousity'...

& long nails & weaves are a definite no no...

Then we resort to Sabr e'en when considered to be so slow, tis all we have: Sabr(patience).

ws

'Green wind from the green-gold branches, what is the song you bring?
What are all songs for me, now, who no more care to sing?
Deep in the heart of Summer, sweet is life to me still,
But my heart is a lonely hunter that hunts on a lonely hill.
'

salam dear Ruq...

"those who believe, & whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah : for without doubt in the remembrance of Allah(swt) do hearts find satisfaction." (Quran 13:28)...

ws

salam,

there is a famous tradition by the Prophet(s) who said:"Get married so that generations will be increased, because in the Day of Resurrection I will be glorified before other nations with increase of your population even with aborted children." Safinatul-Bihar, Vol. 1, pg 561

ws

salam,

Love, to us, is dear;

Truth dearer still.

On entropy's scales weigh love; In enthalpy it's high.

Everything, by evolution, flows; Everything changes.

In same river, to bathë twice, Peradventure, not possible. (O. O. Oguntade)

ws

as salamu alaykum.

congratulations on falling in love, I don't know your age but we should get people married as long as possible, late teens if not early 20s. love devolps over time, I had my marriage arranged by a another clegeryman who was a friend of my husbands, he was 20 (he started in early teens) and fresh out of hawza, and I was 26, and it worked great. so if Allah wills all the young lovers (insha allahi in ifrani poem sense) can get married. anyway farwell everyone this forum as been a nice experiment for us, but we will leave it to the young people who are actually still young lol and not the old such as me and my husband,  lol he says even running back and forth to check posts and then me take a shift was like work or when we had a small child. anyway it has been fun, farwell.

strange but true,

saw that lady...

& got a sense of reality check.

alhamdulillah

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone.

It's not warm when she's away.

Everytime she goes away.

Wonder this time where she's gone?

Wonder if she's gone to stay?

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone & this heart just ain't no heart, anytime she goes away.

& I know!

Hey, I oughtta leave you alone but

Only darkness everyday. Ain't no sunshine when she's gone & this heart just ain't no heart anytime she goes away!!!

;-(

^it helps not when you not there. Who to talk to???

T'was way better when you availed yourself doc, & now I need to converse with my Creator, & the heart is heavy. I have to be strong without you doc ;-)...

Keep Walking, like always, like sister Hameedeh.

Do you know what it feels like, when satan uses things like a stupid girl saying i made advances towards her when there's no such. By Allah, we will all return to Him! But before that, we have to do what we were born to do...

Salat & Sabr!

Hope you are ok doc, cause am not ok not knowing that you are ok. What is liked most about you is our way of life. The path of the Ahlul Bait. Take care doc.

Salam,

& she has butterflies in her tummy again whilst wanting to know 'bout 'the butterfly'...

nothing much, alhamdulillah, just that the butterfly reminds of Khalil Jaffer lecture on 'freeing the butterfly within', & the water for purification, the 'leaf'' floats, & the ripple effect...

in short, Fitra.

& what of my questions Kat???

take care

ws

Weeping for all those who have a loss. A loss so great that it is like every painful goodbye you ever said or ever heard, combined into one incident. :cry:

12 minutes ago, hameedeh said:

Weeping for all those who have a loss. A loss so great that it is like every painful goodbye you ever said or ever heard, combined into one incident. :cry:

seriously Hameedeh - that gave me the tears....

Love is beautiful, Being loved by her is even more beautiful....

But Love of God where this soul found peace........... Loosing every thing brought me to God than God brought me to the point where she was waiting...... !!

But who was with me from the beginning "God" ?

Who will be there when no one is there " God " Love of god is all I need, Verily the one who has tasted it won't like the taste of anything else....,

In his love Muhammad was stoned and his shoes were filled with blood.

In his love Muhammad married Khajida. In his love Khajida gave everything and ate leaves !!! 

In his love ali(as) married Fatima(sa) and Fatima(sa) gave her son with ribs fractured !!

In His love Hassan(as) Kept his silence when his(as) baba was cursed from mimbers.... !!

In his Love Hussain(as) sacrificed everything, saw pieces of his heart, getting butchered one by one !

In his love Mahdi(aS) is waiting and watching injustices being done to innocent.....

In his love he will rise and will break the back of every arrogant !!

In his love, this soul loves the one who loves him and

in his love this is patient with one who wrongs him !

In his love this soul sheds tears in separation from the one who loves God and God loves him(aS) !!

In his love, this soul breathes and awaits the awaited one, the beautiful one !

Indeed religion is nothing but Love, the fifth one said that in his(swT) love... !!