Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
faith200

Help Write A Thesis On Why Nafta Is Bad For Canada

Rate this topic

Salam brothers and sisters. I have a essay im going to write and in this essay im going to be talking about how NAFTA is bad for north america. ie job losses. Im having trouble wording my thesis, can someone help me write a 1-2 sentence strong thesis based on NAFTA being bad for North america, but a little more specific. Thank you so much brothers and sisters and bless you all.

im arguing that since mexico joined NAFTA, there are way more job losses in north america due to everything being made in mexico. So basically NAFTA is a bad thing for Canada and U.S. Thats basically what my argument is, but i would like it to be, um better written and into a good structured, strong theisis, with maybe a little more detail, because im not to good at writing it.

Sorry for being so specific, its just that im having a lot of difficulty in writing a really good theisis and its been stressing me out because the thesis part of the essay is due tomorrow. And again thank you so much and bless you all.

An example of a good  thesis i found online (i cant use this obiously)

NAFTA has sent our manufacturing jobs over seas, driven our economy to the brink of bankruptcy and lowered the standard of living for the majority of Canadians while allowing trade partners to block our products sales in their countries with unfair tariffs leaving us on a downward spiral to feudal system which was the intent of free trade agreements around the world