Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
herenow477

Healing Through Salwat

Rate this topic

If you have any sickness or problem be it psychological, be it physical be it whatever read 1000 salwat for as many nights until the problem is healed , it really work! 

Just make sure you are concentrating on the salwat, dont just say it and let your mind wonder off , you must say it as if you are saying praise to somebody in front of you and who is hearing your praise whole heartedly with your mind fully concentrated on them and your attention towards them

if your mind tries to wonder off, stop regain your concentration and start again 

This works for diseases of the mind, body, heart and spirit 

Edited by herenow477

(bismillah)

(salam)

It is indeed so that Salawat bring relief, ease the pain and suffering and heal the body and mind.

I have resorted to it many, many times during various difficulties and troubles, and it never failed me.

It should become a daily habit to recite at least 100 Salawat - it opens the doors of everything that is good and prevents troubles of any kind.

Jazak Allah te'ala khayran for posting this.

(wasalam)

Amina

SubhanAllah, thanks for sharing. I loved your Hazrat Jibrail as quote from Bihar ul Anwar.

I have read the moment you recite one salwaat, the angel on your right shoulder records 10 good deeds and the one on your left erases 10 bad deeds from your account. Reciting 1000 times would mean the recording of 10,000 good deeds and the deletion of 10,000 bad ones.

Friday eve and Friday is the best day for reciting Salwaat, angels descend on Friday eve just to record Salwaat for one full day.

One of the 12 Imams (as) has said that Salwaat will weigh the heaviest (in the scales) on the day of Judgment.

Iltemas e dua

SubhanAllah, thanks for sharing. I loved your Hazrat Jibrail as quote from Bihar ul Anwar.

I have read the moment you recite one salwaat, the angel on your right shoulder records 10 good deeds and the one on your left erases 10 bad deeds from your account. Reciting 1000 times would mean the recording of 10,000 good deeds and the deletion of 10,000 bad ones.

Friday eve and Friday is the best day for reciting Salwaat, angels descend on Friday eve just to record Salwaat for one full day.

One of the 12 Imams (as) has said that Salwaat will weigh the heaviest (in the scales) on the day of Judgment.

Iltemas e dua

(bismillah)

Beautiful!

You know, when I read things like that, I could cry for the beauty of this religion...

Amina