Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

British Nationals Join Al-Qaeda In Syria

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(salam)

They are totally brainwashed. They claim their next destination will be Masjid al-Aqsa and fighting against Israel will they don’t understand that by the help of Israel they are fighting in Syria!!!

How do they want to change the UK government while they even don’t have intellect to see that UK is sending them to kill or be killed in Syria?!!

These are Wahhabis who claim that Shia people are not Muslims while Sunnis believed that Shia are Muslim and it is haram to kill them.

• Moderators

It's wrong for Brits to fight for the opposition but it's totally cool if Iranian and Lebanese fight for the government? That is hypocrisy. If you want Sunni foreign fighters out then tell your own foreign fighters to get out.

Calm down with your sectarian hatred. It is better that no one should fight in Syria and the peace should be bring back. It is these foreigner fighters who started the mess and they only continue to create more mess. All this because of what? Revolution, New Syria? Tell me what these barbaric will bring to the country? More Barbarism. 

• Banned

Calm down with your sectarian hatred. It is better that no one should fight in Syria and the peace should be bring back. It is these foreigner fighters who started the mess and they only continue to create more mess. All this because of what? Revolution, New Syria? Tell me what these barbaric will bring to the country? More Barbarism.

I have no sectarian hatred. All I was venting was that Shias say that the Sunni foreign fighters shouldn't be there. But by that logic hizbollah and basij shouldn't be there either. That's all I said and all I will say on the topic.

• Veteran Member

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

The Rajal Allah protected the women and children from slaughter. It was either going to be done in our own neck of the woods or in Syria. If you know anything about military strategy, it is better a war is fought in a foreign land, then your home country. This is a war against takfiris and the yazzids of our time. You have seen the destruction and disrespect they have caused to the graves of the companions of the Prophet. At times, they have shelled the Shrine of Sayyida Zaynab 3laha Salem and have threatened its destruction.

Rajal Allah have given their blood protecting the granddaughter of Rasoul Allah and with their dying breath they defend Sayyida Zaynab and cry لن تسبى زينب مرتين

Please keep up with the news and read how takfiris crucifix, behead, and dismember the body of anyone who goes against their ideology. You rest comfortably in your home with security, but remember if you don't care for the affairs of your Muslim brothers and sisters, Raoul Allah says you are not a Muslim.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

• Moderators

I have no sectarian hatred. All I was venting was that Shias say that the Sunni foreign fighters shouldn't be there. But by that logic hizbollah and basij shouldn't be there either. That's all I said and all I will say on the topic.

Your posts clearly imply your hate for Shias, and it is pointless to hide it. Look what you are protecting, some filthy Al-Qaida who only bring hatred and corruption to Ummah. I always hear these same excuses about Shia and Sunnis in Syria, i know you hate Hisbollah, but aside of sectarians, it is from humanity sake everyone want these foreigner fighters out of Syria.

Edited by Dhulfikar
  • Banned

Your posts clearly imply your hate for Shias, and it is pointless to hide it. Look what you are protecting, some filthy Al-Qaida who only bring hatred and corruption to Ummah. I always hear these same excuses about Shia and Sunnis in Syria, i know you hate Hisbollah, but aside of sectarians, it is from humanity sake everyone want these foreigner fighters out of Syria.

You're kidding, right? Tell me that you are joking with me right now. My posts do not imply that I hate Shias because I do not hate anybody. Shia, Sunni, it's all the same to me. Two sects of a religion that hate each other and think that a random person like me is a spy from the other side. And since when does a dislike for Hezbollah mean I am "protecting" al-Qaeda? If anything, I hate Qaeda more than I hate Hezbollah. All terrorist organizations need to be destroy. But I am the furthest thing from a Qaeda supporter. Also, I never said I supported foreign Sunnis from joining in the fight at Syria. All I said is that it is hypocritical for hezbollah lovers to criticize the Sunnis for having foreign fighters when you guys are doing it too. That is all I said and (again) that is all I have to say about it: it is hypocrisy. That is fact.

• Moderators

No i'm not kidding. It is my belief you hate Shias.

And since when does a dislike for Hezbollah mean I am "protecting" al-Qaeda?

Did i say hating Hezbollah mean you are protecting al-Qaida?

. Also, I never said I supported foreign Sunnis from joining in the fight at Syria. All I said is that it is hypocritical for hezbollah lovers to criticize the Sunnis for having foreign fighters when you guys are doing it too. 

What is a hypocrisy in this sense? This is a war, and in every modern war there is supporters. We don't even call these guys Sunnis, rather they are worst Takfiris, using Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì name in their actions and killing innocent people because they are being Shias. The reason why people want them out, it is not because they are Sunnis, rather because these guys are threat to humanity.

when you guys are doing it too. 

Most of Shias don't even support anyone in Syrian wars.

If you want Sunni foreign fighters out then tell your own foreign fighters to get out. 

The Syrian opposite army is build by these foreigner fighters.  Before there were Hisbullah or Iran supporting Syrian Army, there were exactly these foreigner fighters fighting the Syrian army. So it does not depend on Hisbullah or Iran going out. If Hisbullah or Iran is going out, it is just a stupid to expect Foreigner fighters will also go out.

And also who are "my" foreigner fighters? I don't even support the Syria war in first place, but i don't hide my hate towards these opposition army who have killed by sectarian hatred.

Edited by Dhulfikar