Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mlle. Advice

Du'a For Physical Recovery! Please Help!

Rate this topic

salaam alaikum,

i hope all on SC is doing well

does anyone sister or brother know some very good helpful Duas for physical recovery?? i didn't want get into details but i have been trying to get physical recovery since February this year because of a physical trauma i caused myself. my recovery is VERYY slow and the smallest trip, slip, or fall makes me go back days or weeks before. 

i know there are some good Du'as for physical well-being and recoveries but i am not sure exactly which ones are for this right situation. i keep praying to get better but everrytime i do, something happening and i get worse then wait for more days for recovering. it's taking a VERY long time now since February & im desperate.

if anyone know good du'as for this, PLEASE reply with anything u know. all is appreciated !!!!!

jazakAllahu kheir!!!

Do Dua Mashlool for back pain and other illnesses

Try out: herbal medicine-ask a traditional doctor for what herb is good for what illness.

In addition make Dua in Sacred places, if you can, and tell there about your illness what it is.

Edited by lover

What had you? There are specific duas which are read for specific ailments.

salaam ,

i dont want say too much. lets just say theirs a sprain involved & effecting my entire left leg. any duas for this ???

thanks

Do Dua Mashlool for back pain and other illnesses

Try out: herbal medicine-ask a traditional doctor for what herb is good for what illness.

In addition make Dua in Sacred places, if you can, and tell there about your illness what it

is.

which Surah is in??

thanks

Dua-e mashlool very good for physical ailments

no, its not from quran........u can find it online at duas.org or in mafateeh 

http://www.duas.org/mashlool.htm

Bismillah.

Salaamun Alaykum wr.

Please follow these suggestions:

1-The Duā which is narrated from the Prophet (p) in Bīhār al-Anwār, vol.92, p.35, H.21:

اللَّهُمَّ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ الْعَلِيُ‏ الْعَظِيمُ‏ ذُو السُّلْطَانِ‏ الْقَدِيمِ‏ وَ الْمَنِّ الْعَظِيمِ وَ الْوَجْهِ الْكَرِيمِ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ وَلِيُّ الْكَلِمَاتِ التَّامَّاتِ وَ الدَّعَوَاتِ الْمُسْتَجَابَاتِ حُلَّ مَا أَصْبَحَ بی

2-Read this verse 40 times (source: Jawāhir al-Qur’an):

لا اله الا انت سبحانک انی کنت من ظالمین

3- Recite the Surah al-Hashr (the 59th verse of the Noble Qur’an) and when you reach to the last three verses, put your hand on patient’s head and read those three verses.

4- Read this Duā (al-Kāfī, vol.2, p.567, H.14):

يَا مُنْزِلَ‏ الشِّفَاءِ وَ مُذْهِبَ الدَّاءِ أَنْزِلْ عَلَى مَا بِي مِنْ دَاءٍ شِفَاء

I pray for you to gain your health again.

With Duas.

Narsis.

Edited by narsis

Salam mlle,

I hope you become better,inshallah. Stay positive and give sadaqa when you can. I do not know of any specific dua,but do tasbiha al zahra and gift something to um al baneena and gift something else to her when you become better.

Yes,everytime I gift something to her or any of the ahul bayat (as),my wish or condition becomes better,allhumduallah.

Asalu meen Allah an yashafeeki wa yashfee kola mareeda.

Look after yourself and take care.

Dua-e mashlool very good for physical ailments

no, its not from quran........u can find it online at duas.org or in mafateeh 

http://www.duas.org/mashlool.htm

Bismillah.

Salaamun Alaykum wr.

Please follow these suggestions:

1-The Duā which is narrated from the Prophet (p) in Bīhār al-Anwār, vol.92, p.35, H.21:

اللَّهُمَّ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ الْعَلِيُ‏ الْعَظِيمُ‏ ذُو السُّلْطَانِ‏ الْقَدِيمِ‏ وَ الْمَنِّ الْعَظِيمِ وَ الْوَجْهِ الْكَرِيمِ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ وَلِيُّ الْكَلِمَاتِ التَّامَّاتِ وَ الدَّعَوَاتِ الْمُسْتَجَابَاتِ حُلَّ مَا أَصْبَحَ بی

2-Read this verse 40 times (source: Jawāhir al-Qur’an):

لا اله الا انت سبحانک انی کنت من ظالمین

3- Recite the Surah al-Hashr (the 59th verse of the Noble Qur’an) and when you reach to the last three verses, put your hand on patient’s head and read those three verses.

4- Read this Duā (al-Kāfī, vol.2, p.567, H.14):

يَا مُنْزِلَ‏ الشِّفَاءِ وَ مُذْهِبَ الدَّاءِ أَنْزِلْ عَلَى مَا بِي مِنْ دَاءٍ شِفَاء

I pray for you to gain your health again.

With Duas.

Narsis.

Salam mlle,

I hope you become better,inshallah. Stay positive and give sadaqa when you can. I do not know of any specific dua,but do tasbiha al zahra and gift something to um al baneena and gift something else to her when you become better.

Yes,everytime I gift something to her or any of the ahul bayat (as),my wish or condition becomes better,allhumduallah.

Asalu meen Allah an yashafeeki wa yashfee kola mareeda.

Look after yourself and take care.

thank you SO MUCH for all who replied, i greatley appreciate it ur ideas, suggestions and duas u gave me. i have been in A LOT of pain for 3 months now so you will all be in my prayers inshAllah since u took ur time to help a sister out.

Narsis, the duas u gave me are very good i beleive they are right for these situations, so thank u so much sister, i will pray for u & sister kim.tinkerbell. 

Narsis, the duas u gave me are very good i beleive they are right for these situations, so thank u so much sister, i will pray for u & sister kim.tinkerbell. 

Bismillah.

Salaam sister.

I appreciate your gratefulness. Anyhow, I am brother.

With Duas.

Narsis.

Bismillah.

Salaam sister.

I appreciate your gratefulness. Anyhow, I am

brother.

With Duas.

Narsis.

salaam brother ,

im really sorry i thought ur a sister. ur username Narsis sounds a lot like Arabic female name Nargis lool :)

jazakAllahu kheir

ma'salama