Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Sunni Scholars Say Mawla Means First In Authority.

Rate this topic

Thaqalyn

• Basic Members

Its sooooo funny! i recently had taken an Islamic Empires course in college and i had a group project, my group decided to discuss the event of Ghadir and look at both the Sunni side and our side of it. Wallah, i found so much Sunni scholars agreeing with us (even from the most of the Sahihs they have) and all the proof is right there in their books! yet you still have some cover up stories which make no sense when you look at what the top sunni scholars say. But even one excuse is from sunnis that i have read is that yes Mawla means leader, why? Because Imam Ali(As) lead an army to yemen and his leadership was so harsh that the people had a problem with his leadership. When they returned the people whet to the Prophet (S) and complained. So as a result at ghadir khum the Prophet (S) tells the people "whoever takes me as your leader (mawla) , then Ali is your leader (mawla)." truly no one can deny or hide the truth! 

LOL.....^ That's a new one.

This guy actually collects stuff from different pro shia forums & posts them on shiachat. This stuff is copied from here

Usually he mocks the sunnis trying to portray himself as a great achiever & knowledgeable.

The reality however is.... He had never even seen the covers of the books he mentions in his references.

• Advanced Member

This guy actually collects stuff from different pro shia forums & posts them on shiachat. This stuff is copied from here

lol haha I got it from somewhere else.