Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Thaqalyn

The Filth Of Sahih Bukhari

Rate this topic

You allow your best hadith book to be the one that insults the Prophets (as) of God? You believe this to be sahih? Brothers from Ahlul Sunnah, just look at them.

Prophet Solomon boasted that he would impregnate one hundred women in one night, but only one woman became pregnant and gave birth to a half-formed child (Bukhari, Book of Nikah 3:110). Seriously ? You believe that?

The Holy Messenger used to have intercourse with all of his wives in one hour of the day and night and these wives were eleven. That is an insult to the best of Allah's creation 

The Holy Prophet asked, “Who will buy this slave from me?” Hazrat Naeem bought him for 800 Darham (Bukhari, Kitabul Ikrah p.669). Did the Holy Prophet sell slaves?

The Prophet disapproved of his companion Jabir’s plan to marry a widow and asked, "Why did you not marry a virgin so that you played with her and she played with you?"That is an insult to the best of Allah's creation . The Messenger of Allah was known to be compassionate with widows but worse would the Prophet advise Jabir to marry a woman for sexual desires?

Ali stated that he suffered from “jiryan” (drainage of prostate secretions) constantly (Bukhari, Kitabul Ilm p.150). That shows that this book is corrupted by Banu Umayyahs hate for Ahlul Bayt

After the fall of Khyber, people described the beauty of Safia Bint Hui, the new bride of a slain enemy soldier. The Prophet chose her for himself. On the way to Madina he stopped and had intercourse with her. His companions did not know if she was a wife or a concubine. Later, a veil was drawn between her and the men-folk and they came to know that she was a wife. Seriously? The best of Allahs creation behaves like that?

Aisha said to the Prophet, “Ah! My head is bursting.” He said, “I wish it did.” Aisha responded: “You want me to die so that you can spend the next night with another wife” (Bukhari, Book of Medicine, vol.3). That is either Aisha's rudeness or another fabrication.

Open your eyes.

Edited by Thaqalyn

Does the OP have an issue with sex or something? 

I know it is quite disgusting

this has been answered many times . think before posting old stuff 

Where? Is this actually justifiable. You're trying to justify Prophet Soloman (as) doing that? You think Rasulallah (pbuh) would do things like that? 

It is ironic, you bring the Prophet's (pbuh) status down to bring the status of the first three Caliphs up. It is a reality that is so true.

Please do refer me to whichever person has actually had the arrogance to try and justify this. And answer my question, you think the Prophet (pbuh) , the best of Allah's creation did those things? The Prophet committed sexual atrocities? The Prophet sells slaves? He, with the greatest akhlaq, tells his wife he wants her head to burst?Even when that woman told him his breath stinks he showed his morals. Giving Imam Ali (as) a disgusting disease which he never, ever, showed any signs of and he apparently had it 24/7. You believe that? Anyone from the school of the Sahaba answer those questions. The flags of Bani Umayyah should be on the front cover of this book. Their hate of Ahlul Bayt is so clear. This book was published in the time when the Khalifah tried to destroy the grave of Imam Hussain (as) over 50 times and got actors to play Ali ibn Abi Talib (as) as a female. Thats the hate they had for the Prophet (pbuh) and his family and it has clearly rubbed off on this book and by trying to bring their levels down it brings the level of the first 3 up.

Have respect for the Prophet (pbuh)

Edited by Thaqalyn

These are worse -

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet used to lean on my lap and recite Qur'an while I was in menses.

Narrated Um Salama: While I was laying with the Prophet under a single woolen sheet, I got the menses. I slipped away and put on the clothes for menses. He said, "Have you got "Nifas" (menses)?" I replied, "Yes." He then called me and made me lie with him under the same sheet.

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

Really?

(Narrated Muhammad, from Ahmad bin Muhammad, from Ali bin al-Hakam, from Abdul-Rahman al-'Azramy, from Abu Abdullah [as] said: Amirul-Mu'mineen (Ali) [as] said:
There are servant (men) of Allah who carry in their lions uteruses like those of women. (Abu Abdullah) Said: He was asked: Then Why they don't get pregnant?  He (Ali) said: Because it is (placed) upside downThey also have glands in their anuses like that of the camel, if erupted they erupt with it, and if it cooled down, they cool down with it."

al-Kafi (fil Furoo'): al-Kulainy, Book of Nikaah, Chapter: Who Let Others Sexually Molest Him, vol.5, p.549, narration 3.

Playing that game is very easy.  What is not easy, and respectful, is if you actually study Sahih Bukhari.  You might learn something.  Same goes for those who attack Al-Kafi, Tahdheeb al Ahkam, Man la yahdhuru al faqih and Al-Istebsaar.

Really?

(Narrated Muhammad, from Ahmad bin Muhammad, from Ali bin al-Hakam, from Abdul-Rahman al-'Azramy, from Abu Abdullah [as] said: Amirul-Mu'mineen (Ali) [as] said:

There are servant (men) of Allah who carry in their lions uteruses like those of women. (Abu Abdullah) Said: He was asked: Then Why they don't get pregnant?  He (Ali) said: Because it is (placed) upside downThey also have glands in their anuses like that of the camel, if erupted they erupt with it, and if it cooled down, they cool down with it."

al-Kafi (fil Furoo'): al-Kulainy, Book of Nikaah, Chapter: Who Let Others Sexually Molest Him, vol.5, p.549, narration 3.

Playing that game is very easy.  What is not easy, and respectful, is if you actually study Sahih Bukhari.  You might learn something.  Same goes for those who attack Al-Kafi, Tahdheeb al Ahkam, Man la yahdhuru al faqih and Al-Istebsaar.

We consider Al Kafi to have mostly weak narrations. Of course, anyone can pick out unusual narrations in any books The point is Sahih Bukhari is considered Sahih. We reject the ridiculous narrations in our books while you can't. You believe those things in that filthy book of yours because you consider it Sahih, while we reject the stupid narrations in our books that are mostly weak and contradict the Quran.

To the Shia, the only Sahih book is the Quran. And if you want to pick out problems in our books look at Nahjul Balagha which we consider the best after the Quran but by no means sahih.

Know what your talking about before you talk about it.

Edited by Thaqalyn

^... Sincere advice, akhi. Give up the polemics and focus on attaining closer proximity to Allah. Spend your spare time studying the Qur'ān and our own Hadith literature, insha'Allah. These games are futile and lead to all sorts of problems due to lack of foundational studies. 

Edited by Ali Musaaa :)

^... Sincere advice, akhi. Give up the polemics and focus on attaining closer proximity to Allah. Spend your spare time studying the Qur'ān and our own Hadith literature, insha'Allah. These games are futile and lead to all sorts of problems due to lack of foundational studies. 

Of course brother, I already do so, but I just wanted to highlight these narrations that are supposedly 'sahih'.  But this helps our brothers from Ahlul Sunnah, as they may begin to reflect and think, are these books really sahih? That is what I'm trying to get at here.

Edited by Thaqalyn

To the Shia, the only Sahih book is the Quran. And if you want to pick out problems in our books look at Nahjul Balagha which we consider the best after the Quran but by no means sahih.

Nahjul Balagha is a problem in of itself.  I admire the work that went in compiling the book and I wish to own one, insha'Allah, but there is not one single chain of narration for any letter, sermon or speech of Imam Ali [ra] anywhere in Nahjul Balagha.  In fact, when I was debating the same point with a brother on ShiaChat, I read on Al-Islam.org that an Indian Sunni scholar (back in the 1940s or 1950s) is the person who did the most work to provide chains of narration for all the letters, sermons and speeches contained in Nahjul Balagha.

So to play the devil's advocate, if you present Nahjul Balagha in court, it will not be evidence enough since it is an unanimous book.  Watch Sheikh Deedat [rah]....he used to say the same about the Bible.

Also, let us not get into Al-Kafi because you can say whatever but I can bring you opinions of many Shia scholars that consider it highly prestigious, almost sahih.

Know what your talking about before you talk about it.

Brother, we can say the same about you.

Edited by muslim720

The hadiths cannot be taken out of their contexts (and by this I mean we also read them in their original arabic) and we need to see how the scholarly tradition in Sunnism understood those hadiths.

Second, before posting such hadiths I highly suggest that our own shia run a search through our own books to see if these hadiths exist. It is quite embarrassing when we take the moral high ground against narrations that exist in our own books. 

But I think that embarrassment is the least of our problems. The larger problem are the assumptions that go into our critiques of some hadiths or legal rulings, assumptions that are largely influenced and produced by Western discourse. These include assumptions and prejudices that are inspired by liberalism, Victorian morals, puritanism etc. etc.

For example,

The Holy Messenger used to have intercourse with all of his wives in one hour of the day and night and these wives were eleven. That is an insult to the best of Allah's creation 

what's wrong with having sex with eleven of your wives in a day or night? how is this an insult and how is it immoral? On what basis are you making that judgment? If anything, that might be considered virtuous as it is a sign of manliness, virility and compassion where all the wives are pleased in one night instead of having them wait their turn.  Maybe if Muslim men pleased their wives like the Prophet (s) did, there would be less sexual disobedience (nushuz).

Edited by Hannibal

what's wrong with having sex with eleven of your wives in a day or night? how is this an insult and how is it immoral? On what basis are you making that judgment? If anything, that might be considered virtuous as it is a sign of manliness, virility and compassion where all the wives are pleased in one night instead of having them wait their turn.  Maybe if Muslim men pleased their wives like the Prophet (s) did, there would be less sexual disobedience (nushuz).

Are you being serious? eleven wives, all the ghusl that must be done and... I don't want to go into details because this is our holy Prophet (pbuh) . But it is impossible to lawfully do that, and what is your position on the Prophet (pbuh) wanting Aisha's head to burst and then Aisha replying that it is because he wants to spend the night with another wife. And the one where he advises Jabir to chose a wife who will 'play' with him? Astighfurallah what an insult this is to the Master of all Prophets (pbuh)

Also, let us not get into Al-Kafi because you can say whatever but I can bring you opinions of many Shia scholars that consider it highly prestigious, almost sahih.

No.

According to to one of our greatest scholars of all time, al-Shahid al-Thani (911-966/1505-1559), who examined the asnad or the chains of transmission of al-Kafi's traditions, it consists of 5072 sahih (authentic), 144 hasan (good authenticity), 1118 muwaththaq (trustworthy to an extent), 302 qawi (strong authenticity) and 9485 traditions which are categorized as daif (weak). 

Most scholars are of the same opinion.

Nahjul Balagha is a problem in of itself.  I admire the work that went in compiling the book and I wish to own one, insha'Allah, but there is not one single chain of narration for any letter, sermon or speech of Imam Ali [ra] anywhere in Nahjul Balagha.  In fact, when I was debating the same point with a brother on ShiaChat, I read on Al-Islam.org that an Indian Sunni scholar (back in the 1940s or 1950s) is the person who did the most work to provide chains of narration for all the letters, sermons and speeches contained in Nahjul Balagha.

So to play the devil's advocate, if you present Nahjul Balagha in court, it will not be evidence enough since it is an unanimous book.  Watch Sheikh Deedat [rah]....he used to say the same about the Bible.

I agree with you completely brother. Out of every book, the only authentic one is the Quran and thats the only one we can use in a court case.

However, some of the sermons in Nahjul Balagha, such as the famous Shaqshaqiyyah, were recorded by Sunni scholars before the compiler of Nahjul Balgha was born, highly implying that it is reliable

Edited by Thaqalyn

Are you being serious? Nine wives, all the ghusl that must be done and... I don't want to go into details because this is our holy Prophet (pbuh) . But it is impossible to lawfully do that, and what is your position on the Prophet (pbuh) wanting Aisha's head to burst and then Aisha replying that it is because he wants to spend the night with another wife. And the one where he advises Jabir to chose a wife who will 'play' with him? Astighfurallah what an insult this is to the Master of all Prophets (pbuh)

Why don't you explain to us how it is impossible to lawfully do that? And our fiqh works are available, so feel free. Note that the Prophet (s) had miraculous powers as Ibn Hajar explains:

قال الحافظ في الفتح : وَوَقَعَ فِي رِوَايَة الْإِسْمَاعِيلِيّ مِنْ طَرِيقِ أَبِي مُوسَى مِنْ مُعَاذ بْن هِشَام " أَرْبَعِينَ " بَدَل ثَلَاثِينَ وَهِيَ شَاذَّةٌ مِنْ هَذَا الْوَجْهِ لَكِنْ فِي مَرَاسِيل طَاوُس مِثْل ذَلِكَ وَزَادَ " فِي الْجِمَاعِ " وَفِي صِفَةِ الْجَنَّةِ لِأَبِي نُعَيْمٍ مِنْ طَرِيق مُجَاهِد مِثْله وَزَادَ " مِنْ رِجَالِ أَهْلِ الْجَنَّةِ " وَمِنْ حَدِيثِ عَبْد اللَّه بْن عُمَر وَرَفَعَهُ " أُعْطِيت قُوَّة أَرْبَعِينَ فِي الْبَطْشِ وَالْجِمَاعِ " وَعِنْدَ أَحْمَدَ وَالنَّسَائِيّ وَصَحَّحَهُ الْحَاكِمُ مِنْ حَدِيثِ زَيْد بْن أَرْقَم رَفَعَهُ " إِنَّ الرَّجُلَ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْجَنَّةِ لَيُعْطَى قُوَّة مِائَة فِي الْأَكْلِ وَالشُّرْبِ وَالْجِمَاعِ وَالشَّهْوَةِ " فَعَلَى هَذَا يَكُونُ حِسَاب قُوَّة نَبِيِّنَا أَرْبَعَة آلَاف . انتهى

As for Jabir, perhaps this was a specifc case for him? The Prophet (s) knew what was best for him considering his own sensibilities? For example, I know that I would not be comfortable marrying a non-virgin, or a woman who is older than me. It's a personal thing, but also an issue of imaan. Not everyone is as perfect as the Prophet (s) was.

I don't know anything about the Ayesha hadith, maybe they were joking with each other? I need to see the Arabic and look at how Sunni jurists understood it. But on a personal note, I would totally empathize with a person who would want Ayesha's head to burst.

Edited by Hannibal

Why don't you explain to us how it is impossible to lawfully do that? Our fiqh works are available, so feel free.

You and I both know that ghusl takes a while, that is number one. Number two, eleven in one hour. That is about 5 minutes per wife! Think about what you're saying.

As for Jabir, perhaps this was a specifc case for him? The Prophet (s) knew what was best for him considering his own sensibilities? For example, I know that I would not be comfortable marrying a non-virgin, or a woman who is older than me. It's a personal thing, but also an issue of imaan. Not everyone is as perfect as the Prophet (s) was.

The Prophet was always compassionate towards widows as they were left unmarried often, thats number one. Number two, the Prophet would never, ever, advise people based on sexual desires. This is the Master of the messengers you are talking about.

I don't know anything about the Ayesha hadith, maybe they were joking with each other? I need to see the Arabic and look at how Sunni jurists understood it. But on a personal note, I would totally empathize with a person who would want Ayesha's head to burst.

Joking with each other? I have never seen a narration where the Prophet (pbuh) even joked, let alone insult his wife like this. 

I beg of you brother, stop trying to justify this nonsense. You are pulling Bukhari up and the Prophet (pbuh) down.

Look at how the Quran describes him, "And indeed, you are of a supreme moral character"68:4

Edited by Thaqalyn