Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

How To Control Human ?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

You cannot control people directly as they have free will. However you can use body language, words, and touch to influence people if youre a master at this. My cousins family used some of these techniques on my grandfather when he was about to pass away to make him feel calm and loved because the rest of my family forgot about him. If you learn to manipulate people, dont use it for evil -.-

• Advanced Member

How to control human being without meeting, and without anything, only your aql, senses and all your body ?

Who : a. Leader/Presiden/PM, b. Boss in company c. People in street, market, seller etc

I didn't get the question. What do you mean? Do you mean like hypnotism or something?

• Veteran Member

You cannot control people directly as they have free will. However you can use body language, words, and touch to influence people if youre a master at this. My cousins family used some of these techniques on my grandfather when he was about to pass away to make him feel calm and loved because the rest of my family forgot about him. If you learn to manipulate people, dont use it for evil -.-

Thank you very much. I do not learn in detail, just want to know the result/effect of my post. I do not want to manipulate people, i want honesty (If i do not know, then i do not know).

Especially i do not want to manipulate people for evil. High risk and consequence in the akhira/hereafter. They (the people manipulated) will sue in the hereafter as they feel cheated.

To others:

Thank you for the response. I just wonders if my questions can be implemented. Is this taboo, haram, criminal etc ?

I do not know telepathy. What i heard is magical things, that is usually for doing evil.

And i keep my post as it is, which may be unclear.

If the intention is for good, then is it halal ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Salam from experience, reeding Fajjar and then reading Al Humd for the subject(s) , but most of all using the right words, right tone of voice and correct body language ... Best way is to lead by example, as people tend to follow what they see... More importantly why would you want to control any one ?    

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

Salam,

human control human to hinder them or gain through them or for unknown reasons.

One way to control human is by putting their brain to sleep while keeping their body awake & using 'outside brain' to influence physical action( e.g hypnotism), @ times the controlled will find one with a weapon in hand(crime scene) & not realise what or how they got there upon waking...

Another form of control of human is through a process called 'sweet mouth' where the controlled is fed a log or something such that their ways( actions) is at the mercy of your tongue. Used by criminals to try evade the law & witches.

Another form of control is through people who have access to your DNA, Clothing, etc who control your future (dnt hv right wording for all this).

There are many forms of control(hard to put thoughts into words, mind apart).

Let us deal with these mentioned above as I have been afflicted with those, & my creator is my witness.

The first deals with a spell or a formula, a magic phrase to gain access to a brain and put it to sleep then use that body for whatever. Tis said a person's will plays a major role in life...

The one of 'sweet mouth' is done for many things, like to 'kill the tongue' so when people who travel come across your path realise your affliction, questions you about your sick, your answer will not be believable or comprehended.

Of the DNA, people close to you who access your sweaty work clothes or hair strand( in my case), do rituals over these and bury them.

@ times we fight the devil in the form of relatives/friends/community(devil using them to get to you). @ times you are in control, then @ times you fall. Prayer is key as the last three Surahs. Faith is vital such that when you find yourself unable to pray( you do zikr).

ws

• 4 months later...
  • Advanced Member

Salam myouvial,

#17: how to control Allah(swt), the human creator?

This question I understand to be meaning wether can one alter that which is decreed by Allah(swt), I stand to be corrected.

Surah Al-Anfal(the spoils of war):30 " and when those who disbelieved devised plans against you that they might confine you or slay you or drive you away; and they devised plans and Allah too had arranged a plan; & Allah is the best of planners."

{the ff is taken from Ayatulla al-Uzma Shaykh Nasir Makarim Shirazi's 50 lessons on principles of belief for youths}: If we take out the cerebrum in an animal but leave out other organs as they are, it will remain alive but its understanding & consciousness will be totally eliminated.

¤ They have removed the brain of the pigeon. It remained alive for a while but it could not eat seeds placed in front of it. Even though it was hungry it will not eat. T'was allowed to fly, it flew until it hit a barrier & fell down.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Advanced Member

Salam,

then at times they just wrack havoc and render one weak...

take over your youness, and they'll never stop till the end...

ws

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

salam,

truth is we are to rely soley on Allah(swt), so they can bring whatever!!!

the concern though is they seem to have access to the knowledge of the unseen. tis weird stuff but we are told that only Allah(swt) & whom He(swt) bestows has that knowledge. Strange happenings seen!!! Question is what sort(type) of knowledge is the knowledge of the unseen? eg, earlier generations couldn't tell the sex of an unborn child, or say the climatologists & weather. So what is exactly refered to by knowledge of the unseen?

ws

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

salam,

we are not on the same wavelength in regards to this topic,

there's a movie called 'whisper' that came out in 2007, it has some elements of what is being defined here...

ws

• 3 months later...
  • Advanced Member

salam,

tis been a while, anyone know what happened to myouvial? Then I came across the devil after Jummah khutbah... A servant of shaytan is a better description, he got to me! Was not on guard, spiritually weak. The khutbah was poor, filled with ignorance, & it was demoralizing. Walking with Yahya & Hasan. Couldn't pray that amal. The positive though is that the amal is of greater significance, since the devil decided to pay a visit. Please pray for me. No, i have to pray myself. Water, life, wudhu, prayer... Detox the blood system, start all over again. Allahu akbar Alhamdulillah, i have to start afresh again. Allahu Akbar. Allahu Akbar. Allahu Akbar.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

salam,

where is myouvial?

Sometime back i thought i had hit a jackpot?! Someone i knew( an ex whom we 'dated' for ten years). That lady i thought she was controlled by her cousin sister, & she denies that. Left her @ the 'mercy' of her cousin. Moved On!

Then a personal friend, highly qualified (trained in Germany), worked well in advanced firms, 'they turned him into something else that is ujb & kibr filled...

My younger brother, he says he doesn't know why his life turned out like this( on trial for double murder)...

All three of them are being 'controlled' & will never agree to that 'fact', thus rendering me insane @ such accusations. The lady is turned into a loose woman, the friend into a beggar with his qualifications, my brother into a killer...

So i am very wrong! & Islam teaches that every harmed person is so by the permission of Allah(swt). Then my trust is with Him(swt), i haven't done my wajibat in a while & He(swt) is merciful & am beyond grateful to be on this path. I keep fallin' & He(swt) keeps pulling me back up. So, i forget those who are controlled & focus on my repentense whilst praying for them, 'cause being controlled is not nice @ all...

ws

• Advanced Member

& by jackpot i mean not the monetary sense, but someone who would stand for the truth no matter come what may...