Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
baseem

Supermanism!

Rate this topic

“A professional is a man who can do his job when he doesn't feel like it. An amateur is a man who can't do his job when he does feel like it” James agate, a British novelist

Do you wait to feel like it?!Looking forward for an event to happen and push you, is something that will never take place! This is what I call it supermanism!

This moment can be a turning point in your life. If you do it now, next time you are more likely to overcome it and after a while when you became a professional, you don’t need to be in the mood for it anymore. Then you will just do it! Has the superman come? Never, you've become your own superman. This is how professionals feel…

For a long time my superman was a dream of someone who asks me to get good, but he never came! Then I waited for an old teacher who takes my hand and removes all the obstacles in front, but I just waited!

Everything starts when YOU start taking the first steps, then you can see further, this is how improvement happens…

Asalam Alykum,

I wouldn't keep a theory name over something related to superman. I think you should read the history of superman first. By that I mean the writers. Also look into curse of superman as well. Finally, superman's story was meant to be something mirroring Prophet Moses (A.S.)'s story (getting shipped into vessel as their planet/people were being destroyed without their fault, the elders were corrupt/short sighted and the Prophet came with miracles etc. lead people and never made mistakes) Interesting readings. I am not happy about Superman destroying Bruce Wayne's satellite in man of steel.

I like your concept though.

Thanks for sharing.

Ma'Salam.