Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
313awaited

Istikhara Performed

Rate this topic

Generally there is no difference between them in this regard since the meaning of the verse is the one which guides you to the right choice however it seems unlike Istikharah with tasbih the Istikharah through Quran needs a little bit profession i.e. ability of understanding the bottom line of verses and their connection to the events  

Salam

Since the Qur'an has been revealed in Arabic and the very word of that is the word of Allah, so I think even the Arabic words - in which the reflecting lights of God is apparent -play an important role leading to the right not misleading, i don't wan to say using non Arabic- Qur'an is misleading, rather like to say when there is water to make ghusl why should one perform Tayammum! One another thing; some may have misconception about Istikhare they just think it means to always ask Allah either by Tasbih( Rosary beads) or the Qur'an for what to do and what not to do?! No it's not the case nor the recommended way of Masumin, istikhare literally means to ask Allah always rewarding us al-Khair(good), then what is nowadays common among us doing Istikhre by tasbih or what else  was not the way of infallible 's way of life. For sure I again do not deny the fact that some Ulamas may make good Istikharah that come true many times, but if they were asked too, they would agree some types of Istikhare especially the one with Tasbigh is something new.  

I when so stressed, i keep the quran deep in my heart and the topic that i want a sign on... Then i open the book and werever i stop, i reed the verse, Allhumdo Lilla it is allways correct for the situation i am facing... So many ties and it gives me peace  ; - )

Sign in to follow this